Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

((character speech: color=darkgreen character thoughts: color=#3d8e33))

(i wanna see)

She chuckled lightly, "Well it's not like i use more herbs than water. I just make many varieties, depending... But I'm very... Specific on the herbs I choose. They have to be in a very peak condition for better effect. And taste. " she specified. Truth was, with her fey blood, her trace of natural power she could bring out that potential of the herbs when she picked them. And part of her magic also went on her tea-making. But those she have served don't know that. They just believe she is very skilled at brewing and chooses only the best herbs. "I also sweeten them with honey, or other spices. Depending on what someone feels like having. "

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

(It'll have to wait a bit...our scanner is being a butt razz I'll show you when we get it working)
Abel nods with a smile. "Ah, I see...I have never really been a tea drinker but I guess I'd have to try some of your one day." One day? Was his subconscious expecting to see her again? He pouts a little at the thought. Surely this was just a chance meeting with the fey woman...Kyora. "Excuse me...Kyora." He started. "What exactly are you going to do when you get to the mountains...if you don't mind me asking the question of course." He sighs a little. "Sorry to be so nosy but I just find it...coincidental in a sense."

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

She looked at him curiously due to the question, and tried to look for a way to answer, "Not entirely sure... I have to meet up with someone, I suppose. Meet up woth others... But I don't know who. In all honestly I might figure out once I get there. All i know is that it's important i get there. " She replied, knowing nothing short of what the letter already mentioned.

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

(hooray for extremely mistrusting personalities!!)
Abel is a bit stunned. Was she one of the people he was going to meet? This was all way to coincidental. He thought about showing her the letter he had gotten in hopes she would know but should he? "Well then... I'm actually meeting someone up there too." He stops there, leaving out that it was sent by some strange no-named sender. I was on my way there before I stopped off here. I needed more supplies anyway." He continues. When you get yours I don't mind sharing the coach until we have to split up. I was going to stop at The kingdom...considering a coach couldn't climb up a mountain....I wouldn't mind the company till then I guess." With whatever that roaring from the mountains was he was definetley hoping for somebody to be with him. He wondered though, if this was one of the others what was her power? Surely it couldn't be tea making that would no doubt get her killed instantly. He looked back up there now a little worried of her saying yes. What if she was dangerous...she could have been just been sick yesterday but now...?

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

Kyora looked at him curiously, "Odd coincidence, isn't it? And what an odd place to meet too, out of all the places.." She trailed off momentarily, but then got a grip on herself and went back to what he said, "That sounds good. I wouldn't be safe to make it up on coach. And it's crucial to be fully prepared."

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

(Im sorry for all this filler...lol I was expecting bunneh to join in soon)

Abel gives her a small smile in reply. "Of course...and while my...'our' ride is getting over his hangover let us be off and gather supplies..." He gives a little stretch and starts off. "As I said earlier for you, since you need herbs I would suggest an apothecary if they have one or the doctor..." He gives her a slight bow and moves off toward his room to gather his bag. "We're leaving together...and I have to trust her enough to sleep don't I?" He whispers to himself. "Wonderful...why did I even suggest that..." He sighs and then picks up his bag and carefully overs up the staff with his cloak. He slowly walks back out into the hall with Kyora. "Well lets go then...and couldn't hurt for me to pick up a few herbs then..." He nods lightly and starts for the door.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

"Yes, I want to be prepared this time. I wouldn't have bothered you last night if I had the right herbs to cure the bite. I wouldn't want that to happen again. "
she said with a nod. She watched him walk away most likely to his own room, and she took the time to double check her belongings, her herb and spice collection, and make a mental list of what she needed. 'Ran out of lavender... And after last night's rain, i might need lemons to make lemon honey medicinal tea for cold... ' she thought to herself looking at her ingredients. Once that was done, she unclipped her scimitar and her bow. She had no arrows, but she didn't need them. Both her weapons were in prime condition, and she already had a stone for sharpening the scimitar if it was ever required.

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

(Hey I'm going to delete your other post lol It is the same thing...it's not bad it just annoys me xD or you can it doesn't matter)

Abel had started out until the coachman had stepped out of his room. "Ah~ So your awake ser...We're going out to get supplies and I'll fill you in on our way." He smiles "Take your time this will probably be a bit."The coachman gives a sigh and nods in agreement. "A'right just take your time I'll be here for the most part...Your just going to Cerous right?" Abel nods and walks out of the door and onto the paved cobblestone road and waits for Kyora. As he waits he once again turns his gaze towards the mountains half expecting to see thousands of monsters pouring from the mountains. Why did he feel this way about the mountains...was this all really a trap? He looks towards Kyora. "Well come on then...your herbs will shrivel if you wait to long." He half smiles and starts off on the road. What of her, Kyora she couldn't possibly have had a background with his 'pursuers' so why would a trap for him be set for her...and if it wasn't them then why would set up a trap for them? Abel felt a little dizzy with his own questions but shook them away as soon as the thoughts got to be to much.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

"I'm coming." She said going out of the pub after him. He stared at the mountains, and she instinctively stared as well. She had heard a roar last night, but she thought it had been a trick of her mind. "Isn't that where... Where the monsters are? The creatures of darkness....?" She asked mostly to herself. She remembered when she was a child, how the water in the small grotto her father and mother lived in was poisoned by said creatures, and her fey mother died of dark poisoning. And how her father was slain by beasts. Her breath shuddered slightly at the thought, just realizing she might not be strong enough to hold out by herself. She had doubtful thoughts all of a sudden.

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

Abel stopped abruptly and looked over towards Kyora. She was looking out at the mountains the same way he was sure he had. Did she think the same thing as he did? Maybe she even knew what was out there. "Hey you ok...Kyora?" He walks slowly up to her on the path and looks in the direction she had been looking in. "See anything interesting out there?" She looked as if she was thinking about something but he didn't ask, he hated people peering into his business as it was. "If you keep staring something probably will come after us." He joked lightly.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

"Huh? O-oh, sorry... Just... thought of something." She shook her head, giving the mountains one last look before looking away. "Strange place to meet someone, isn't it...? With all the danger lurking there... " Unless it was a test, she thought. Maybe the mountains were meant to be a test of their strength and power, and that was a sort of trial to pick off the wear from others more able for whatever job this sender had in mind. Abel seemed like he might be one of the others being called unto the mountains. For what other reason would he want to go there? Would he have other business up there?

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

Abel grunts in agreement. "It...certainly is...I'm not one for sharing my concerns but...I'm definetley worried." He blushes softly in embarrassment at his own words. He was getting to comfortable around her for sure. He just wanted to be on their way so they could part ways and he would be done with her. He didn't completely trust her but he felt at ease but he hated his feelings. He sighs heavily and spins on his heels and walks off onto the road once more. "L-lets just hurry up, get what we need, and then start off to the kingdom...we'll get there just before nightfall by coach." He didn't want her to see him frustrated and he was in a hurry to get to the sender but the sickening feeling in his stomach wouldn't go away.

Feral Deadeye

15,575 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Kyora Nor'Kuu

(daawwwww x3 )

"yes, you're right. Sorry..." She took one last look at the mountains and walked away following Abel. He seemed just as eager as she was to get to the mountains. She wondered if he had the same reason as her to make it there. Thoughts about her parents and the past experiences with the dark creatures clouded her mind, but she decided to distract herself instead with a mental list of the things she needed to get by.

SataNyan's Senpai

Garbage Otaku

12,550 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Hellraiser 500
Abel Thomas

User Image

(What you awwww-ing about hmmm?)

Abel stops abruptly on the path and points to a two story building to his left. "That would be your stop Kyora...and coincidentally my stop is right across the street." He remembered that he need a few herbs himself but that could wait, he wanted a bit of time to himself but mostly to clear his thoughts. Supplies were more important than herbs that he could potentially find along the way. Food however was another story, he didn't know how to make bread and he was never one for slaughtering animals in fact the idea sickened him. He could never kill an animal or even a person with his own hands. He sighs wearily and walks off. "Well good bye for now...when your done go to the inn and wait for me or vice versa. We'll leave when were done."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff