Welcome to Gaia! ::

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

Do you know how to get a ride in an ambulance with your pet cat, even if they say there is no more room? All you have to do is cling to the drivers' leg, keep begging and never let go until they say you can. But the ride was terrible. Most of the drive to the Hospital, I couldn't see anything at all. My falling tears never stopped, making it impossible to see. But hearing seemed so much louder. The siren was screeching with the wheels on the ambulance, the roads felt bumpy and there was too many turns. Basically, the two colors I saw the most was red and white. More of red. Hardly seeing was somewhat of a good thing. But the most terrible thing was, it was all of my fault. I could have, no, I should have been the one that pushed Miles out of the way. It's my fault.

Nanashi wasn't aloud to enter the Hospital, so he stayed outside, probably camping up on a tree. But for me? I sat in a metal chair by Miles' hospital bed. My arms were folded on the side of the bed, my face hiding behind them while I continue to cry. Even when Miles' parents entered the room, I still didn't stop. It was mostly silent, the only noise was the heart monitor. Every space between the beeps, I fear if it won't beep again. It wasn't long at all when Miles' woke up, but I still didn't lift my head. I was too ashamed. It was all of my fault. The tears still fell onto my lap, even when Miles' placed his hand on my head. He told both of his parents that I was going to stay with them. Still, I didn't move a bit. His parents denied what he said. I wasn't hurt by it at all, I didn't really care what his parents said or thought. I wasn't here for that. I was here to make Miles happy.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

"My name is Miles. Funky name, huh?"

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I didn't see Shima move at all, he must have felt bad. But atleast he was alive for me to see him. He's my little buddy now, and he might think he owes me some kind of debt, you know, for saving his life. Meeting Shima has been extreme. Full of adrenaline, and emotions. He reminds me of a little girl. In my thoughts, I giggle at the thought. But right now, my parents need convincing.
"I don't care what you say. Shima is homeless. Do you have a heart at all, my parents? He's my best friend right now, the only best friend I have. Can't you atleast say he can stay with us? I'll pay for his food if you want me to. I'll let him sleep in my room, give him my blankets and s**t. Come on." I wasn't going to give up.
"Miles, how about you get some sleep, and then let the drugs ware off so we can talk about this seriously?"
"Myeo, just let him stay." Thank you, Dad! A big grin appeared on my face, and I pet Shima's hair under his hat. I'll help you, Shima. Right now, you're the only thing I've got.
Looking over at Shima, ignoring my ranting parents, I noticed Nanashi wasn't with Shima. I wondered in my head for about five minutes, until I finally came to the conclusion that the hospital wouldn't let him in. I looked out the window, there was a tree there, and of course, Nanashi was on the branch, looking out the window. I waved slightly at him, a slight smile on my face. I turned my attention back to Shima. "Hey, it's gonna be okay, all right?" I was still petting his head. His hair was really, really soft, and a little wet from being in the snow. I sighed, and closed my eyes. I didn't fall asleep, I was just concentrating really hard on what I should do now. Vivian will come back in three days. What kind of events will happen until then? And then when she gets back, what's going to happen?

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

The coldness slowly went away, the warmth of the hospital room seemed to be warming me up more. But the pain in my heart refused to leave with the cold, nothing yet helping it go away. The tears seemed to stop from listening to Miles convince his parents that I could stay at their house. Yet, I feel like it's a good thing I do, but it also feels like it's not going to work out well. Along with the over whelming pain, I still felt the guilt. I had to keep my eyes open, whenever I closed them or blinked, I would see Miles on top of that car again, seeing him stop it from coming my way. It was absolutely my fault, why did Nanashi lead me to him in the first place? Maybe to help him, that was most likely it. I couldn't move yet, even when Miles slipped his hand under my hat and began petting my head and spoke to me. But soon came silence in the room, I couldn't help wonder but what was the expression on their faces. So, I removed my arms and folded them in my lap, keeping my cheek on the side of the bed. I only looked at Miles' face, not really wanting to see the expression of his parents. Right then, I wondered what it would be like to live in his house, knowing I'd soon find out. And I still, no, I need to find a way to pay back Miles for saving me. But how can I do that?

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I smiled at Shima, telling him again it'll be okay, but mostly trying to get him to understand that I'm okay. That I'm still here for him. I looked at my parents, who were still arguing. I grabbed my IV, and yanked it out of my vein. The heart monitor stopped, and made that loud beeping noise. My parents both covered their ears, and I could hear footsteps outside my door, getting closer and closer, until they smashed the door open, by that time, I was sitting up in the bed, taking off my bandages. My parents were begging me to put it back on, and to lay back down. The nurses turned the heart monitor off and scolded me. I turned to Shima and said:
"Let's go home." I grabbed my clothes by the bedside and waited for him at the door while the nurses filed out to go rant to a doctor to get me to stay, but that wouldn't happen. I would get better sleep in my own room. While I was standing there, my parents were telling me I have to stay here, and I'll get an infection, blah blah. I know how to do this stuff myself, I've had lots of practice, don't ask me how.

A doctor came in the room. He told me if I want to go home, I have to have a prescription of pain meds, and all this junk for my arm. I told him my parents would get it all, they agreed, but their faces said different. So the doctor and my parents left the room, and it was just me and Shima. While I was here, I figured I would take off this stupid hospital gown. Oh great, I still have my boxers on. So I put my shirt and my jeans on, in my pockets were my necklaces, and my one earring. I put them on and waited for Shima, giving him a big smile.

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

When Miles told me that it'll be okay again, I just stared into his golden eyes, trying to see if he really was okay or if things were at all okay. But then, Miles pulled his IV out of his arm. I lifted my head immediately, unfolding my arms that were in my lap. I somewhat put my hands out in front of me, I wasn't going to cover my ears from the loud noise the heart monitor made. I was going to stop Miles from taking off his bandages, but then the doctors smashed the door open. I didn't stop for just that reason, but because it was my fault that he was here in the first place. And then Miles looked at me and said "Let's go home." I never thought I'd hear those words..ever. I use to be somebody on the sidewalk that watched other people live their lives, there wasn't anything for me. I quickly stood out of my seat when Miles stood at the door waiting for me. But I didn't move just yet, the nurses and his parents kept insisting that he stayed. And yet, Miles managed to convince them he could go home and got them to leave the room. Soon after the nurses and doctor, along with Miles' parents had left the room, I saw a big smile on Miles face. Attempting, I try to smile to. I could feel that it was a weak smile, but I gave it my best shot. Instead of going straight to Miles, I walked around the bed towards the window. The window was really hard to unlock, but it was even harder to open it. Within just a few seconds, I opened the window enough to let Nanashi in. Thankfully, the tree he was on was close enough. I opened my arms, letting Nanashi leap into my arms. Finally, Nanashi was in my arms again, and purring happily. I held Nanashi in a hugging way, as he rubbed his head against my neck. Now I walked towards Miles, he was still at the door waiting for me. This time, I had a better attempt at smiling, more convincing then the last one. When at Miles side, I decide right then how I could pay him back for saving my life. I'm going to make sure that Miles has a long, happy life.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I smiled wider, and bigger when Shima came to my side. It was a smile that actually showed my wolf-like fangs. I only smiled like that for Vivian, because she loved my wolf smile. But this time, I didn't have to try to smile like that. It was true, and honest. Something really clicked in my brain, but I was unsure what it was. I patted Shima on the back, you know, what guys do to other guys after a football game, but I did it lightly, because I got the feeling that he was very sensitive. My smile never faded from my lips, so I opened the door, and went out. The doctors just stared at me, nurses glared at me, but I didn't care. I was going home, and with my best buddy. My parents were at the desk, with that same doctor, probably getting my prescriptions. Whatever. I don't think I need them, I've lived without before. Like my past bicycle accident. Good times. Anyway, I'm just rambling right now.

With Nanashi and Shima following behind me, I lead the two of them to my house. First going straight down the hospital road, then taking a quick left on a cross walk, straight about two blocks, then turning another left, and then crossing the street at the same building I crossed at just barely, and then I go straight ten blocks, take a right, a left, and then go down about a mile into the woods, and then bam, my house is right there. Well, about a mile back, and take back that left, somewhere on that street is Vivian's house. Yeahh... I still miss her, even though I still have Shima to keep my company. He's great, too. Really great... I don't really think I miss Vivian as much as I say I do, but I still love her. Anyway, rambling again. So yeah, this is were my house is. Sometime along, my parents drive by with the medicine, but I doubt I'll take it. I'll just give it to the dog. He loves medicine. Old Rysty.

Not forgetting anything in my mind, or physically, I take Shima to my house. Excuse me, our house.

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

The smile on Miles face seemed to grow a tad, showing his bright white, sharp teeth. In a way, Miles reminded me of a dog. How dogs get so happy when you show affection, how they like to lead the way on walks, the fact that they whine in sadness when there is something they need or want. Miles wanted Viv. And needed her. When Miles patted my back, I hugged Nanashi closer to me, guilt striking me once again. When we made it out to the hallway, everything looked unfamiliar. I know why it didn't seem familiar. Because when I first entered the Hospital, I paid attention to nothing but the sun that was being carried away into the emergency room. While walking to the entrance/exit, Miles got some glares and unhappy faces. But Nanashi got some weird looks from doctors and nurses threw out our journey to leaving the Hospital. I felt much better outside.

The walk was very long, but I seemed to never, or even close to getting tired. I didn't pay any attention to our surroundings, not even once. I just stared at the back of Miles' head, thinking about so many things. I had no idea what it would be like to live in a house, but to think I would. I wondered what his house looked like from the inside and outside, if he had any pets, what his room would look like and how his parents will treat me in their house. Soon, I realized how cautious I was from keeping a distance away from Miles. Obviously it was because of my guilt, just the thought of the accident being my fault, made the pain in my heart ache even more. When our surroundings seemed to have quieted down, I examined our surroundings then. We were in the woods, walking on the side of a dirt rode. Soon, I heard a car behind us that had soon passed us. I saw his parents in the car, now I know what their car looks like. After minutes of them passing by, I heard a cars' door close twice. And then barking. Now it was obvious how close we were. But what caught my attention the most, was the barking. I wondered how Nanashi will be with the dog.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I could hear Rysty barking as we got closer to the house. The garage door opened and shut. See, my house isn't very new. It's actually kinda old. Around maybe two hundred years or so. Old. It's a brownish color on the outside, with a garage, amazing. On top of the garage, is a little attic. It's my room. I have my own little refridgerator and junk. I have a tv in my room, but I prefer to be in the living room, because my tv only has five channels. I mostly play my PS2 on my tv. The garage isn't that big, but enough for two cars, even though we only have one, so the other space is for random piling boxes of junk, and then on the top, my room.

The actual house itself is only one story. When you walk in, it's a mud room, or as it's referred to. It's just a small room for your shoes and jackets, it has my dryer and washer in it. The next room is the kitchen, and next to it, separated by carpet and tiling, is the living room. We have a small bathroom, which by the way, my room does have. The garage and the house are connected, but I can't have a door to go in the house from my room. Shame. The kitchen has a dining table, fridge, stove, countertops and s**t. The living room has a couch, tv, coffeetable, and a random table behind the couch for chess. Yeah, I like playing chess with my dad, so what? After the living room is my parents room. It's not the biggest, but it's smaller than my room. They have just a bed and nightstand with their clothes in a tiny closet. There's really nothing else to this house, but, Shima will be staying in my room with me. Luckily I have a couch I'll sleep on. He can have my bed.

So, I walk into the house, telling Rysty to be good to Nanashi, since he's a cat, and Rysty is a dog... so they might now get along well. My mom and dad are in the kitchen, talking and cooking. I plop myself on the couch in front of the tv, kicking my shoes off right in front of me. I landed on the remote, silly me. I reach for the remote under my butt, turn the tv on, and put on the show "Scrubs". It cracks me up, what can I say? I watch the door for Shima and Nanashi, I have Rysty under my legs, to make sure he's being good. Atleast Nanashi and Rysty couldn't get it on, since they're both male. Anyway, I sit up straight, propping my elbow on the side of the couch, my legs spread out on Rysty, and I wait for Shima to sit with me and watch some good old tv, which I'm sure he never got to do, since he was homeless.

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Today is: December 2, 2011

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

We had finally made it to his brownish colored, sorta small, garaged, old house. I only had one small glance at what it looked like, I was more focused on staying close and yet distant from Miles. The snow felt deep while walking towards the front door, but I managed to push my way threw those tiny aliens. Once inside, it took a little use to the over whelming warmth in the house. A warm house for Nanashi. I was sad at the fact that I still didn't pay attention to our surroundings, even when I've been waiting for this. But why I wasn't, was because of the feeling of new. It all felt new, it felt like my very first time in a house... Was I homeless before I lost my memory? Was I alone? Before I realized it, we were at our destination. I was still standing by the doorway, Miles sitting on the couch waiting for me to come sit by him with his dog under his legs, the television already on. I walked over to the couch, sitting down in the middle of the couch, sitting further away from him. I sat back, keeping my eyes on the television, keeping Nanashi locked in my arms from the dog. What ever show was on, it was about doctors. And it was most defiantly a comedy. It was pretty funny, but I was way too tired to laugh. Nanashi kept trying to get out of my arms, but I refused to let him go. After Nanashi tried over and over to escape, he eventually just sat back in my arms and glared up at me. I look down at him, trying to say something but instead it had come out in a mumble. My eyes began to slowly close. The last thing I heard and felt, was Miles laughing and the smile forming on my face from his laughter.

The snow I sat in was red. A bloody red. It was a small world that had nothing but red snow. As I search for Nanashi, I hear Miles' voice. I look straight a head, spotting Miles just feet away from me, his back facing me. I hear his voice again, but I can't quite make out what he said. I try standing up, but my legs wouldn't budge. I scream at Miles, telling him that I can't hear him. His head slowly turns to look at me, but stops before I can see his golden eyes. And then that car, the same car from the accident appears a yard in front of him... facing him. When the engine starts, Miles turns his head back in front of him, facing the car. Then, the car drives towards him in fast speed. My eyes widen, my legs now working. I jump up, running towards Miles. The car was in slow motion and my arms were open for Miles. I was just inches away from putting my arms around him, but he completely disappeared. I stand there in shock, my arms falling to my sides, staring directly at the driver. Out of nowhere, somebody pushes me into a pile of snow. The second I get back up to my feet and turn around, I see the car hit Miles. The car doesn't stop, it just keeps on driving. Miles just laid there on the snow, not moving at all. I fill my lungs with air, prepared to scream with a pain in my heart that stopped beating.

"Miles don't die!!!" I scream, opening my eyes back in the world where I'm still getting use to. The first thing I see is the clock right above the television, revealing that it was three in the morning. The second thing I see, was Nanashi cuddling up with the dog in the center of the floor. The third thing I see, is both of my hands covering my eyes that were soaked from tears that continued to fall onto my coat and shirt. I close my eyes tight under my hands, holding my breath and attempting to stop the tears and the stinging pain in my heart. I dearly wish that I didn't wake anybody, which then, I realize how close I am to Miles. My head laid on his shoulder, his head laying on my head. My eyes flicker open and I gasp, wishing even more that I didn't wake him. Oddly, I didn't want to move my head away. At times like this, my face is usually bright red, but with all the tears and pain, I was unable to feel anything else.

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I didn't really remember falling asleep or anything, but from the sounds of it, I did. Apparently I was too into the show to realize I had fallen asleep. I don't even remember having a dream, but I did wake up sometime in the night. When I woke up, it was from a scream. I instantly shot up. I looked to the left, where Shima had sat when we were watching the show, and he was awake, he must have had a nightmare. Just then, I realized his head must have been on my shoulder. But was my head on his? I was too groggy to figure it out. "I won't die, Shima. That accident, don't worry about it. It wasn't your fault. I would have moved if I wanted to, because I did have the time. I just decided to take a look at the driver in the car. No worries, Shi." I smiled a little at him. Hopefully he would go back to sleep peacefully and soundly. No nightmares or anything. It really wasn't his fault.

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

In seconds, Miles woke up from my loud scream. He assured me that he wasn't going to die, along with me not worrying about the accident. I had plenty of things to argue about, about how he was horribly wrong. He could have gotten out of the way, but would he have? You don't have to jump onto a car to see who was the driver, along with punching threw glass! Because of me, his arm had several stitches. "You don't have to jump onto a car and punch the glass, just to see who was the driver." My voice sounded a bit shaky and small. By then, I was wiping away the tears with my sleeve. I didn't want to argue about it, I knew I was right and didn't want to be proved wrong. So I didn't look at him, instead I looked down at Nanashi and the dog. They were both awake and only Nanashi was staring up at me with his green, curious eyes. I put my arms out in front of me, signaling Nanashi to jump into my arms. And so he did. I hugged Nanashi against my chest, sitting at the very edge of the couch. I couldn't help but wonder if Miles knew how close we were, when we were both asleep. The pain in my heart never crept away and a new pain was starting. My eyes hurt from all of the crying, hopefully I wouldn't cry for the rest of the day. It was three in the morning, obvious to me that I won't be able to sleep from that horrifying dream. I kept repeating the accident in my head, I kept on making sure that I was right, right about it being my fault. But something new arrived in my mind... What happened to the driver?

Aurora Quartz's Princess

Interesting Humorist

11,715 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Befriended 100
User Image

I noticed that Shima was in fact crying. Because of this dream. I did this all to myself, but made him feel that it was his fault. It really wasn't. How could it have been his fault? I did this to myself. "Shi, please. I was only jumping on the car to see who it was, but then, the car swerved your way, so yes, I broke the winshield and turned the steering wheel to save you. It's what friends do, or atleast what I do. Please don't worry about it anymore. I'm here, I'm alive. It's the past now." I reached over to him, to give him a hug, but then I stopped myself. I wanted to hug him, but wouldn't that be a little wrong? I mean, since we were both sleeping like... like we were, and then hugging on the couch. Oh my god, what if my parents saw us like that? Would I be considered full blown gay at that point? I mean, I was bisexual, but I never told Shima that. No one knows that. Sure, I have feelings for Shima, but I'm positive he isn't gay. Right now, he's just confused. He's been homeless since he lost his memory, I should give him some time to regenerate and get out there.

I put my arms back to my side, my face was feeling a little warm. I didn't look at Shima. I didn't even notice that my own dog and Nanashi were snuggling like we were earlier, not until I saw Nanashi get back to Shima, anyway. I stopped for a second, and then looked up at the clock, it was three in the morning. I groaned a little bit. I felt a sharp pain in my arm, and moved my hand over it. I guess I might need a few pain meds. The tv was off, which means my parents must have seen us. I cursed under my breathe. My parents never knew I was bisexual. What will they talk to me about when we're finally alone? They know I have a girlfriend, but technically, she was only cover up, well, not entirely. She was in the beginning, but then I learned to love her, I still do. But my feelings for guys, like Shima, are more intense. Dammit, what am I to do?

"Life and Death,
Left and Right,
Heaven and Hell,
Is there any difference?
What does it all matter?
They're all the same.
Atleast to me."

aTinyBunny's Prince

Handsome Girl

User Image

Shima Katsuki Nanashi

For just a few seconds, I regretted Miles saving my life. I didn't really have a life in the first place. He wouldn't have torn up his arm, he wouldn't have almost died from blood lost, he wouldn't have several stitches in his arm. But I thought it threw a lot. If I wasn't here, his arm would be okay. If I wasn't here, he'd suffer the days without Viv. If I was not here, then I couldn't make sure Miles had a long, happy life. I'm not thinking about staying with Miles forever... even if it would be nice, but making sure he's happy as long as I live. That's why I exist.
I listened to what Miles had to say, but my position didn't budge at all yet. I just hugged Nanashi even tighter with each word that came out of his mouth. Obviously I had nothing to say to win this conversation. In the corner of my eye, I thought I saw Miles almost about to hug me but soon putting his arms back. After a few seconds passed, I sat back against the couch. I kept my eyes on the dog still, of course. Since I wasn't going to win the conversation, I'd twist it. What I mean by twisting, is why and how we met in the first place. And that his arm wouldn't be torn up if Nanashi... It can't be Nanashis' fault.
"Nanashi led me to you, that's how you and I met. It first started out like a normal day, a normal day of watching peoples' lives. But Nanashi wanted me to follow him, so I did. We didn't walk along the sidewalk until we got onto the street you were at. We mainly jumped fences. Nanashi led me directly to you, I was unsure why or even how. But he did. He wanted me to talk to you, so I grabbed something random out of thin air. I asked you if you wanted to get a blueberry popsicle with me. It surprised me that you said yes, because of the mood you were in. But you didn't have any money... I didn't want to tell you that I didn't have money as well. I was afraid that you'd leave because you didn't have a reason to hangout with me. You see, if I hadn't asked you to get a blueberry popsicle with me... you wouldn't have to hurt your arm to save me. So, it is my fault. I could have just asked or said something else." I really didn't think telling him that would actually help me win this conversation, but it surprisingly did. Great... another reason why it's my fault. Ashamed, very shamed, I placed my chin on top of Nanashis' head. Then I closed my eyes, wondering what it would be like to be with Miles at the Ice Cream Parlor. And wondering that, made me wonder why I was wondering it. And wondering all of that, reminded me that I had to get Miles a Christmas gift.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff