Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Damien smiled a little as he gently cupped her cheek. "Shea, I would never leave you... I would never leave you for another you have to remember that." He chuckled softly before kissing her forehead and held onto her before looking down at her belly, his face alined with joy at the thought of holding the baby. "Come and sit, I bet your feet and back hurt." With that, said, he helped Shea to sit down and goes to get her something to eat. Just happy that he could enjoy helping Shea no matter what it is...

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole The Sun Wolf Goddess

User Image
Giggling, the young woman looked up at Ren as she said "to me I'll belong anywhere that has you." She kissed his cheek before holding onto him as she let out a soft sigh of content and snuggled against Ren as she said "Ren... do I look like I've gained weight to you?" She wanted him to be honest with her, Nicole had to know if she did look fat...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea nodded her head. She knew he was right about never leaving her for someone else but still she could not help but feel a bit jealous for some reason. Maybe it was because of being pregnant and her hormones out of whack. As he helped her to the couch to sit down she did not protest, waiting till he returned so she could lean against him, she missed his touch while he had been away.

Hana moved over to a chair in the living room to sit so they could talk.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Angel

((thought you could take over playing Hana at least for now))

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

He could not help but blush and feel immense pride as she said about wherever he was also the same place she would want to be and belong. Even his hound liked the sound of that. When she asked if she had gained any weight he looked her over. "No, I do not think so? Why is something the matter?"

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Taking a deep breath, Damien kissed her cheek as he leaned against the couch with Shea in his arms. He spoke with Hana, wondering how many options there are for Shea to give birth to the baby or babies. It was a little hard to say though for now he wasn't going to complain but he just hoped that Shea would make it out of this alive and that was all he wanted from her... for her and their children to make it out of this alive and nothing more.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
"My obi is tight around my stomach..." She looked down at her stomach and rubbed it, feeling a little self-conciseness. She hated the idea of her stomach poking out of her a little bit, it made her think she gained weight because of that potion Zar made her take. Taking a deep breath, she wrapped her arms around Ren once again and snuggled herself as close as she could get to him without suffocating him.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

"Damien, could we maybe have a pizza for dinner?",she asked as she felt a bit hungry. Though being in his embrace was alot better than food for her at the moment. Once more she felt like she could just drift off to sleep while being in his arms, though she did not.

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

"Well I think you look magnificent.",he told her as he could not help but scoop her up into his arms. "Now my little one, did you eat your breakfast or am I going to have to spank you for forgetting to eat?", he chuckled with a bit of lust dripping into his tone at the thought of the spanking being something a bit more.

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Looking down at Shea, he nodded as he grabbed the phone and started to order her some pizza for dinner. Smiling a little more, the young man chuckled a little before nuzzling Shea's neck... "I love you... so much Shea..." With that, the young man turned on the tv and once the food came Damien answered the door and brought it inside before setting it down in the kitchen. Grabbing some for Shea, he walked over to her and gave Shea some pizza. "Here you go."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
Blushing a little, Nicole looked up at Ren as he said he'd spank her if she had forgotten to eat. "Um... well... I haven't really wanted to eat... it isn't that I forgot to eat... I just didn't feel like eating." Which was true, when she discovered the fact that her obi was tight on her stomach and then of course she had felt a little sick so she had lost her will to eat.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

"Thanks.",she told him as she began to munch on the slice. She looked over at Hana whom was eating a piece as well. "So Hana, what exactly are you really supposed to do?" She might be a bit clueless on to really why Hana was here, well besides helping her and Damien out.

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

Giving her a worried look as he placed his forehead against hers. "Are you not feeling well? Is your stomach upset feeling?" He did not want her to be sick, he would do whatever he could to make sure she felt better.

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Damien looked over at Hana, wondering what she'd say.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
Nodding a little, she said "my stomach feels queasy so... I haven't wanted to eat for maybe a day or so..." She whispered the last part softly.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

"Well I am just here to make sure you and the baby is safe during delivery and that there are no complications. I guess the human term would be i am like a Mid wife." She watched as Shea kind of got a worried face as she mentioned about being safe during the delivery.

User Image

Angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas