Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Hana just stood in the doorway to the room, the woman looked rather large for carrying only one child. Though she knew how much the females mate worried so Hana would keep the comment about Shea possibly carrying more than one child to herself. But it also meant there was more of a chance for complications.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

Ren was hard at thinking about what crops to plant next as Nicole came up behind him and brought him out of his thoughts. "Well I was just thinking about what crops would be best to plant next. Are there any that are your favorite?" He gave her a soft smile, he still could not believe that she was still with him, that she did seem to love him. More and more his hound wanted to take her and make her his true mate and Ren's human self had to keep struggling with the hound and was just always managing to keep him at bay.

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Letting out a gentle sigh, Damien walked with Hana to the dining room as he asked "do you think you could help her though? I'm worried for her health..." He was also afraid that the angels would try to take her even though she was protected by his spell... her, and their child. It made him think that they would find some way to break that spell, though it would be weird since only he could break it at the moment.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Nicole The Sun Wolf Goddess

User Image
Giggling softly, Nicole said "anything is my favourite." She kissed his cheek then his neck as she whispered "though... maybe you need some stress reliever..." She wanted him, feeling better and safe since she had been at Zar's home. The only thing she wanted was Ren and she wanted to enjoy the feeling of being his and his alone.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

As she sat down at a chair in the dinning room she blew out a breath before speaking. "Well all I can say is that I will try my best. I doubt that the Angels will try anything just yet. They will probably wait till she is more vulnerable. And with her situation they will be also watching to see just if the child will be granted anything special from his/her parents."

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

As she kissed his cheek again then moved to his neck he felt that purring/growling like sound coming to the surface as his hound pushed with a new found vigor to take control and claim Nicole. His eyes seeming to glow slightly with his hound surfacing. "Ni..Nicole.",he said in a rather strained sounding voice as he was trying to keep his hound from fully taking over. His fingers wrapped around Nicole's wrists gently.

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Looking up at Hana, Damien asked "did I only put Shea in more danger?" He didn't know if he did, but the thought of Shea or their child being in danger scared the living daylights out of him. Rubbing his forehead and removing his blindfold, Damien just hoped and prayed that nothing happened... He couldn't bare it if he lost either Shea or their baby... Tightly shutting his eyes, the young man took a deep breath hoping to get his nerves to relax even if it was just a tiny bit.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
Blinking her gold eyes in confusion, Nicole tilted her head as she asked "am I doing something wrong Ren?" She didn't know what was wrong, she was just expressing herself... didn't he like it? Frowning, she asked "you don't like it do you?"

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

"That I am not sure of. I mean why are they so fixated on Shea? What is it about her that they need or want?", Hana saw that she only added to his worry. "Sorry I did not mean to make you worry more. But you do need to be strong, not only for Shea but your unborn children as well." She had not realized the mistake she made when she said children.

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

Shaking his head, "No, its just that the hound wants to claim you as his mate. And I don't want to push you into doing something that you are not willing and ready to do.",he told her as he was trying to push the hound down again.

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Frowning as he looked at Hana, he said "children? WHat are you... wait are you saying Shea's having more than one?" His eyes widened in shock, not able to believe that it was happening but he was happy... and afraid now.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

User Image
Breathing deeply and near his ear, she whispered "I want you... I really do want you Ren..." She started to kiss his neck again and held onto him wanting to be with him in every shape and form.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sheas Theme

Fane

Daniel

Hana
Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Her eyes went a bit wide, she hated when her mouth and brain did not stay on the same page. "Well I am not certain, I mean she looks a bit big to be having only one child."

User Image

Angel

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Zar

Zars HellHound Form

HellHound Form

Renji Lupei

User Image

Ren could not longer take it. His hound won, well not that Ren did not want to make her his as well but still his human side was supposed to be the voice or reason. He kept his hands wrapped around her waist and making sure she stayed there he lifted her up to carry her and then gently laid her onto his bed. "If you want me to stop just tell me.",he leaned over her and kissed her, his built frame seeming to already dominate her smaller frame..

User Image

Hell-Hound

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Nodding, he leaned back saying "I always assumed that the baby was just a big one..." He rubbed his face before saying "though if she is having more than one I should make more protection spells for them since I've only made one." He sighed softly, just wanting everything to be normal again though no matter what he knew that wouldn't happen no matter how much he wanted it to. He would have to be prepared for it for sure.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff