• Demonic Associate 100

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Damien wandered around the city, it had been difficult for him to get his wings to stay hidden but at least he had the control he needed to blend in with humans. The only down side was his eyes, because he had been turned into a fallen angel, his eyes had gone from blue to red with black slits for pupils. It was the only thing that marked him as something that wasn't human and he hated it. Letting out a soft sigh, he walked into a cafe and ordered himself something.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea had once again be forced to go back to that horrid place. Okay maybe the uniforms were cute but still all the oogling she got from men was enough to make her sick. At least for the most part none of them dared to try and feel her butt or anything like that. If it was not for the simple fact that she needed the money to survive and put food on her table. She heard the bells above the door jingle as some walked in, she went over to him, a soft smile on her face. "Welcome to Cafe Mystre,Sir.",she bowed her head gently to him. "Shall I show you to a table?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mood/Thoughts:Trying to stay positive/Hoping today goes well
Companion(s): Customers in the cafe

Attire:Cafe uniform

User Image

Angel

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Looking at the blonde haired woman, Damien stared at her with his eyes wide though it was hard to see that with the blindfold. Gulping a bit, Damien could have sworn that he's seen her somewhere before but he couldn't... no, it couldn't be her. She was forbidden from coming here after he was kicked out of the heavens. Coughing into his hand, Damien calmly said "yes... just... just a table for one please." He tried to smile though his smile seemed sad... "I hope this doesn't come on too strong but... have we met before?"

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea's white blonde hair, some people mistook it before at being silver but nope it was just a very shiny white blonde color. Shea never really paid much attention to the people who came in here but still to have one's eyes covered with a blindfold struck her as odd. Yet he seemed to be able to see, maybe it was a thin blindfold or something. She noticed that he was seeming to really look at her, watching as his adam's apple moved in a gulping motion. She almost wanted to feel nervous as he stared at her from behind the blindfold but she steeled herself and kept her smile on. "Okay, please then follow me then Sir." She turned around, her hair gently seeming to flow in a semicircle to once more rest against her back as she took a step, then stopped mid stride as he asked if they met before. "Well maybe, I mean if you have come in here before then you have probably seen me working."

User Image

Angel

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Shaking his head, Damien calmly said "to be honest, I've never been in here before..." He tried to smile a bit but sighed softly. Maybe it had only been high hopes that it was her... After all, there was no way that she could have come all the way down here... just to look for someone like him. "Never mind... I... I must have been imagining things." He chuckled a little, trying to lightening the mood though felt like he had failed in that. Taking a seat at the table she showed him, Damien looked at the menu as he wondered... what was she doing now? Did she ever think about him? Did she even miss him at all? Rubbing his face, the young man whispered "I'll just have some coffee and a burger and fries please... a side of gravy too please..."

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea noticed him trying to be cheerful and lighten the mood, her smile never left her face. She pulled out her notebook at wrote down his order. "Just sit back and relax. If you need anything please feel free to call out to me. My name is Shea." She once more turned around and began to walk away from him, putting his order in as she then brought out his cup of coffee, some creamer and sugar as she sat the cup down in front of him. Another patron walked in as she once more took on her hostess mode and welcomed them. Though she was not happy whom it was that entered, he was a regular and always seemed to oggle her the most. His lustful intentions were always evident in his eyes. But since he had never done pr tried anything yet there was nothing to be done.

User Image

Angel

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Looking over at her in shock, Damien couldn't believe it... She had the same first name as... No, it just had to be just a flip of luck or something. Inhaling softly, the young man added his creamer and sugar to his cup of coffee before taking a sip and starting to read a book he brought with him. Yet, his focus just kept going back to the woman... Her aura had shifted to being uncomfortable from the man that stood before her... His aura... it was lustful though he could also see something else but didn't make a comment about it. He had to do something to help her out though he couldn't be sure what it was... Oh! Spilling his coffee, Damien yelped in shock to make it sound convincing so Shea would come over, and get away from that guy. Maybe this would help her relax a little from the man's lustful gaze.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea took the man to his seat, well the seat he claimed as his if you will. She took his order, the same thing he always wanted and as he was about to reach towards her Shea heard a yelp like sound. She looked over to see the guy from earlier had spilled his coffee. She went towards him, kneeling down a bit. "Here let me help you with that Sir.",she pulled out a cloth napkin from her pocket and began to gently dab at the coffee he spilled on his hand and lap. "Here, let me bring you out a fresh cup." She stood and picking up his cup and saucer as she went off to get him another fresh cup. Though she felt something when she had touched his hand, though she was not really sure what it was. Maybe it was some kind of relief feeling from getting away from the other customer. Putting in the new patrons order as she returned with his cup of coffee.

User Image

Angel

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Looking at the man that would have grabbed Shea, Damien narrowed his eyes at him as if saying 'dare touch her like that and I'll break your arm' though he didn't say it. Smiling at Shea, he said "thanks, I'm a bit of a klutz sometimes." He chuckled a bit and used a napkin to wipe some of the left over residue from the coffee that had remained on his hand and lap that he didn't want Shea to wipe since it was inappropriate for her to wipe his lap. "I'm sorry for spilling the coffee though Shea." He smiled gently before he put cream and sugar in the coffee again and sipped it before setting it down. He just hoped that the guy didn't try to pull anything while he was here...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

"It is fine. Besides while you are think of yourself as the Master if you will and I am here to serve you." Yes that was kind of the underlying theme of the cafe, though really there was no inappropriate serving going on. Just the regular bringing food and drinks and cleaning up any messes. Once more her smile that seemed to come so naturally was on her face as she looked at him. "And like I said do not be afraid to call upon me if you need anything. Shea began to walk away and go back towards the kitchen area, it seemed that both meals for her patrons were ready. She got a tray and delivered Damien's his and then went to the other males table. Sitting his food down as the male accidentally had his hand brush against hers. Shea sort of jerked her hand back quickly and took a step away. "If you need anything Sir, please just ask." She got an almost sick feeling as that man's hand had touched the top of hers. Yes sometimes she did seem a bit sensitive or something to people's emotions or as some would say even there aura's

User Image

Angel

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Damien Nightshade

User Image
Damien did not like how that man touched her. It irritated him to no end but when Shea had also said that he was the master and she, his servant... He couldn't think of that. humans weren't slaves to anyone... Eating his food, Damien knew that he would give her a nice tip for her, Shea looked like she could use some kind of pick me up and after that guy? Yeah, she needed to treat herself to something and there would be nothing that he could do but to give her that kind of tip. Once he was finished eating, Damien wiped his mouth on a napkin and went to pay for the order. Smiling at Shea, he handed her the money for the meal, and a small roll of money. "Here, this is a tip for you... mostly for your troubles and for your great service." He gave her a small smile as he also said "also, don't let anyone get you down Shea, you are a wonderful woman and I'm sure you will find other wonderful people like you..." With that, he gently took her hand and kissed the back of it, not to be a pervert but it was just how he was. After that he left.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Angel Wings

User Image

Shea Angelus

User Image

User Image

Shea went over to take his plates when he was finished. As he placed his hand against her there was that sensation once again, her body seemed to almost be frozen in the spot as he pushed some money into it and then turned her hand around and kissed the top of it. She felt her cheeks flush, felt all eyes on the two of them. Gulping a bit as she seemed to come out of her frozen state once he released her hand. Bowing her head, 'Thank you for coming and please visit us again." Raising her head as she looked down to see a rather large sum of money, her eyes went wide. She started to walk towards the door after him as she felt a hand wrap around her arm. "Where are you going? I do not think you have shown me the proper respect today." That patron whose name was Silas looked down at Shea, "So I take it you do just more than simple food service. I mean why else would you get such a large tip, why not let me in on the action as well. I know you will enjoy me A LOT more than him." Shea tried to wrestle her arm out of his grasp but he was stronger than her. "Please Sir, let me go.You are hurting me." The manager and even a couple of bus boys came over to try and break the scene up.

User Image

Angel

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items