Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana weakly stared at Kenji, though her vision was too blurred to focus on him. "Ken... ji..." she whispered before falling asleep... she just wanted all of her pain to end... Her body was too weak to stay awake right now...

Damen helped Lilly plant the roses with that he couldn't help but smile at her.

Nicole held onto Ren, not sure what to do.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji nodded and then when she slept he changed to his wolf/hound form and curdled up next to her. Before he did that he told his parents they should get some rest. He would be fine and would do what he could to help Hana.

Lilly threw some more dirt at Damen,"Aww looky my handsome Damen even looks good in dirt."

Ren nodded,"Just notify us if anything changes.",he told a nurse. Then scooping up Nicole. "Lets have them sort their own problems out. We too had to learn things so i think this would be a good lesson for him. Besides if things so wrong we can help him."

Eldest Son of King Ren and Queen Nicole

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana slept for hours till she woke up... she didn't know where she was... All she knew, was that she felt something furring around her... trying to comfort her. Whatever it was, she didn't know what it was. Only that she knew that it wasn't going to harm her. Blinking slowly, Hana looked around, a little frightened about something bad happening to her...

Damen laughed as he tossed dirt at her before tackling her in his fox form, licking her face much like a dog.

Nicole sniffled and nodded before wiping her eyes. "I can't help but worry, he's my baby..." Wiping her eyes some more, NIcole leaned into Ren as she took a deep breath.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji kept himself curled up nice and tightly next to Hana. He wanted to keep her warm,wanted her to know she was wanted and loved.

Lilly fell to the ground and laughed,when she was licked by Damens fox form she turned into her wolf/hound form.

Ren cuddled with his wife,"Yes i know but still he does need to have his space and learn things. Besides he knows we are here for him through whatever happens in his life."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Looking at him in slight confusion, her eyes glazed over as she tried to remember him... through the process of rejection she wasn't able to think clearly... only one thing kept poping through her mind... Kenji's name kept flowing through her mind... "Ken... ji? Kenji..." She didn't know what was going on...

Damen had his rear in the air, his tail swishing back and forth as if getting ready to play.

Nicole nodded as she said "well... what do you wanna do then?" She tilted her head to the side, wondering what they should do...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Switching forms for a moment,"Yes Hana it is me Kenji. Dont worry just rest. I promise to never leave you alone again. Your body is so weak it needs the sleep." Then switching to his hybrid form he licked her cheek and laid his head gently on her chest.

Lilly barked as she signaled the chase. She waited for him to take off then she darted after him.

Ren cuddled some more and then laid her back on the bed,"This my Queen." he pulled the covers up over them. "Now lets just sleep,for i have a feeling we will need to gather our strength."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana drifted off to sleep... and spent months trying to recover... Though, when she woke up she wondered where she was, had no memory of how she had gotten here or anything. Frowning in confusion, Hana looked down and saw Kenji and blushed crimson. "Kenji?"

Damen nuzzled his pillow as he tried to relax... he was worn out, Kiba had been fussy for weeks, which had worn him out greatly to the point where he would fall over out cold...

Nicole was happy, today she had promised to spend the day with Ren, the kids were over at Lilly's house to spend time with their sister and brother-in-law. Taking a deep breath, she didn't know what to do, only that she should at least put on one of the outfits that Ren keeps for only her to wear. Taking a deep breath, she picked a random outfit that clung to her every curve.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji spent all his time by Hana's side,never leaving her and became very protective of her. Staying mostly in his hybrid form as she awoke to said his name. He perked his ears up and wagged his tail gently licking her face.

Lilly let Damen sleep as she kept an eye of the triplets and Mia.

Ren couldnt wait to spend the day with Nicole. Doing whatever they wanted to do. Though he wanted her to be more of less the one in charge.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana stared at Kenji with confusion. "Where are we?" She asked, tilting her head to the side, not sure what was going on... no matter what happened, she just couldn't think on where they could be...

Mia looked up at her sister and asked "how come they don't play what I play?" She tilted her head to the side.

Nicole smiled and opened the door and blushed when she stared at her husband, she stared at him as she pulled him inside and onto the bed giving him a soft smile.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji smiled and switched to his human form,"We are in the Hell Hound Medical Ward. Somehow you ended up here on your own. Passed out in front of the gates."

Lilly smiled softly,"Well everyone plays differently."

Ren had a surprised look on his face. "Well my Queen what is the occasion?"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana nodded slwoyl, rubbing her head she tried to think on why she would have came here of all places. Taking a deep breath, she sat up a bit more on bed and stared at Kenji with sad eyes. "Why did you stay with me though Kenji...? I shouldn't mean anything to anyone."

MIa pouted for a moment before signing. She wanted to play but knew that it wouldn't be right to play what she plays with her younger siblings... feeling that she would hurt them if she tried. Sighing, the young girl started to draw.

Nicole smiled happily at Ren. "Well, I thought about treating my king to being a spoiled king." Giggling, Nicole wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply, tangling her fingers in his hair as she kissed him.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Looking at her,"Well because when i am next to you not only do i but also my hybrid form feels calm and relaxed. Even happy as well." A small blush tint appeared on his cheeks and the bridge of his nose.

Lilly sat down next to Mia,"So what are you drawing there my little artist?"

Ren smiled rather large and wide. "Oh is that so,well you know that spoiling your King too much might lead him to become rather lazy.",he giggled a bit. Kissing his wife deeply.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Anime Fan9568
Hana Hikari

User Image

Frowning, Hana whispered "but why?" She tilted her head, not sure why he felt calm with her around...

Mia looked up and smiled showing a picture of everyone in their animal forms.

NIcole giggled. "If you get lazy well... I'll just have to retrain you." She said before tangling her fingers in his hair.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

"Well i am not sure but i think it is because i have feelings for you." he leaned into her and kissed her lips gently.

"Aww Mia that is so great. You are such a talented artist.",she beamed with happiness looking at her sisters drawing.

Ren looked at her,"And how would you retrain your King?",his hands going to her bum,where they liked to be.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Pushing him back for a moment, she whispered "you... have feelings for me? But why?" She was confused, why would anyone have feelings for her when she didn't deserved to be loved...

Mia giggled and kept on drawing.

Nicole giggled. "Well, if you got lazy, I wouldn't let you touch my butt... and when you did something worth a reward, you'd touch it." She said with a giggle before kissing him.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff