Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana couldnt help but blush softly. He liked her hair? Shaking her head, Hana heard about breaking up camp and nodded. "But are you well enough?"

Damen blinked a few times before wiping the dirt from his face. Only to end up laughing happily.

Nicole slept happily with Ren, though had some nightmares about her and Zar all those years ago.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

"Yes i am fine enough to walk a bit. And besides now if you want we can even stay in towns or villages instead of camping. But honestly i dont mind sleeping out here with nature and with you." He quickly turned around,he couldnt believe he just verbally added that last part. His heart raced as he thought she would get upset with him.

Lilly laughed more as Damens face has some dirt streaks running down it from where he wiped it off.

Ren didnt sleep,he kept a watchful eye on his wife,sensing her having a bad dream he nuzzled her,"Nicole my love its okay,no one can hurt you ever again. I am here and i will protect you always."

Eldest Son of King Ren and Queen Nicole

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana blushed crimson, shaking her head, she said "why do you say strange things to me? I don't understand? Its not like your in love with me."

Damen blused but laughed happily.

Nicole buried her face in his chest as she slept. Trying to sheild herself from the nightmare.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

As she mentioned about him loving her,his face seemed to turn a dark shade of reddish pink. Clearing his throat. "Okay how about i start with packing up the tent and the belongings in side of it."

Lilly loved being able to have such fond memories to look back on when they get older and Kiba leaves their home to start his new life. Yet she also did not look forward to that day.

Ren stroked her hair and nuzzled against her,letting her nuzzle as deep into his chest as she wanted to protect herself.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Raising an eyebrow, Hana finished packing up her stuff and went with Kenji to the forests trail, wondering where she should go to now. Sighing softly in confusion, Hana wondered what they were to do now... Running a hand through her hair, she looked over at Kenji and blushed softly before walking away.

Damen smiled at his family... wondering what his life would be like if they were to have more children. Though, he didn't want to put Lilly in that pain ever again... the thought of it, it frightened him...

Nicole woke up the next morning, and groaned softly. Her mind had been filled with nightmares of Zar... no matter what, they just wouldn't leave her. Sighing softly, she ran a hand through her hair and stared at Ren and nuzzled him and kissed his neck.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji walked a bit slower than normal. Really his body was not up for hiking but he wanted to stay someplace else. He wanted to get away from that spot,to help Hana out mentally.

Lilly finished with breakfast as she had let Kiba and Damen sleep. They looked so cute together. She then brought up a warm bottle of milk and some bacon with eggs and toast. Sitting the tray down on the table in the their room. She even made some orange juice.

Ren snuggled with Nicole,and during the night Mia had joined them. He smiled as two of his favorite ladies were with him. Running a hand through Nicoles hair as Mia was still sleeping clutched to Ren's other arm.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana looked back at KEnji, wondering why he was being so slow... Maybe he was still really hurt... Shaking her head, she'll wait a little longer till they stop... since, they hadn't even walked that far from where they had camped in the first place. It gave Hana some time to think... damn it, why was she so confused? She loved Roka, and had said that she would join him and her friends and family after killing him... he's gone and yet she didn't... Than, there was Kenji, why didn't she hate him as much anymore? Why did she feel a strange bond to him that was much stronger than the bond to Roka? None of this was making sense to her... Looking around, she noticed that they were in a different area. Setting up camp here, Hana went to the near by hot springs to think a little more.

Damen blinked slowly when he heard the door open. Looking up, he stared at Lilly and smiled gently at her. "Hey beautiful, what brings you up here?" He tilted his head to the side in confusion, wondering if there was something... though, his ears perked when he smelled food... his mouth watering.

Nicole looked up at Ren and couldn't help but smile at him gently. "Hi..." she said in a soft voice, though blushed when she saw Mia. Getting out of bed for a moment, she quickly dressed out of the bikini and into one of her nightgowns and went back to Ren's side and cuddled up against him.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji though was in a bit of pain when they finally stopped did not say it. He helped set up camp while Hana went to the hot springs. When he was finished he started a meal and then went to lean against a tree waiting for her to return.

Lilly grinned,"Well i thought i would bring my two handsome men some breakfast in bed." She then started to hand him the bottle and his plate. Before taking her plate and sitting down beside them.

Ren kissed Nicole and then snuggled with the two girls. He felt so bad that he was powerless to stop them from having such awful nightmares.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Once Hana was done her bath, she came back in some clean pj's and sat down on a log that was near by. Sighing softly, she had her elbow on her knee and her chin on her palm. Sighing softly, she started to wonder what was to happen in her life now...

Damen smiled and started to feed Kiba his bottle and would start to eat his own meal when his son was done drinking milk.

Nicole sighed softly. "What would you like Ren? I could make breakfest or... we could just cuddle with Mia." She looked up at her husband, than would turn her gaze to Mia, worried for her.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji had been so tired that he fell asleep against the tree,his body still needing time to recover fully. He was glad at least no one seemed to be after them at the moment. Which was good since he could not protect Hana very well in his condition.

Lilly waited for Damen to start eating. She laughed a bit as Kiba seemed to fuss a bit and didnt seem to want the bottle.

"Dont worry about a thing i have the whole day cleared to spend time with my ladies. And our breakfast should be arriving soon. So today we are just going to spend it in bed. The three of us.",he smiled at his wife and then down and Mia as maids knocked and he told them to enter and they brought a great spread for the morning meal.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Sighing, Hana started to prepare some food. It was the least that she could do for the moment. Yawning, Hana looked over at Kenji and rolled his eyes. Grabbign a blanket, she walked over to him and drapped it over his body before going back to cook their lunch.

Damen chuckled, but managed to get Kiba to have the bottle. "He's just as fussy as you." He said with a laugh, a big smile on his face as he tried to eat, and feed his son.

Nicole smiled gently before sitting up to enjoy the meal with her family.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji didnt even notice when Hana placed a blanket on him,but he seemed to feel the warmth and cuddle up with the blanket. Though when he smelled some food he opened his eyes slowly,"How long was i out?",he asked in a sleepy tone.

Lilly glared but laughed as he said Kiba was as fussy as she was. "Oh is that what you really think huh?" She just smiled though knowing he didnt mean any harm by it.

Ren seemed to be Mia's favorite person at the moment as she wouldnt let go of him. He carried her over to the table. Mia then began to tell him what she wanted and he without complain began to make her plate and a plate for himself.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Shrugging, she calmly said "an hour?" She wasn't really sure, but what she knew was that it had been an hour minimum. Taking a deep breath, Hana walked over to Kenji and gave him a bowl of hot soup, it was filled with nutritions that would help him heal a little more.

Damen chuckled as he started to eat his own meal. Kiba had his eyes closed as he sucked on the bottle of milk. Drifting off to sleep as he drank the milk.

Nicole smiled and had the maid bring the triplets so they wouldn't feel left out. Least nothing happened so far... that was a plus for her at the moment... Yawning, NIcole drifted a moment but went to eating her breakfest.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

"Oh so not that long.",he mumbled slightly to himself. He took the bowl of soup,smiling at her,"Thanks so much." He began to sip the soup,"Wow it tastes very good." He was a bit happy to be someplace new.

Lilly laughed a bit at Kiba's face as he suckled on the bottle. "So my dear what shall we do today?"

Ren watched his wife and Mia eat,he ate a bit as well. When Mia wanted seconds Ren when and fixed her plate.

((sorry about not getting back online last night didnt feel to well. And then today we had trouble with our internet and had to take my g-ma to town. Tomorrow i will not be on very much have to take the one dog to the groomers and then have some running to do. On Saturday i work so will not be on again much.))

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Blushing all the more, Hana kept on eating, she didn't know what more to do or say to him. damn it why did she have to be shy now of all times?

Damen shrugged. "I'm not really sure, whatever you choose." He said with a smile, not really sure what they could do...

Nicole smiled at her family as she ate...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff