Welcome to Gaia! ::

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji hunkered a bit and whimpered. He then crawled into the tent and switched forms. He could tell she was very upset with him. Though its not like she did not have a good reason to be that way. Kenji might be the type to take care of others but having others take care of him was another matter. And besides he hated just laying there being helpless. Though he hat to wonder if Hana felt that way too when he was taking care of her.

Lilly jumped slightly as he wrapped her in his arms. Though sense him she calmed down. Smiling as she kissed him deeply and then spread some dirt on his cheek. Laughing a bit. "There much better.". she said.

Ren scooted a bit closer to Nicole and the boys. Mia and Yuki were still in his lap. He knew he would have to tell Nicole about Mia's nightmare but he really didnt know how to break the news to her.

Eldest Son of King Ren and Queen Nicole

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Once night hit, Hana went into the tent and curled up on her sleeping area. Cuddled under the blanket that she had pulled over herself, and Kenji. She didn't want him to catch a cold, even if he was in wolf form, she wasn't going to let him catch a cold... he was sick enough.

Damen chuckled. "I might have to punish you for that." He said with a smirk before kissing her deeply.

Nicole smiled, after the picnic she put the children down for a nap and yawned softly. She wasn't sure what was on Ren's mind. Though, what she did know was that Ren seemed tense... maybe she should help him relax a bit? Frowning, she went to 'his eyes only' closet, she pulled out the bikini she had made and slid that on and sat on the bed, thinking about giving him a massage while wearing this when he came into the room.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji waited for her to go to sleep and then snuggled up to her. Even if he was still in his wolf form at least being near her made him feel better. He let his head rest against her chest,nuzzling into it a bit.

Laughing,"Punish me huh. I would love to see you try.",she then swiped some more dirt on his face for good measure.

Ren put Yuki down was going to have Mia take a nap but she said she wanted to color. So he let her. Getting the toy plushie of his hound form. "Here why dont you let him stand guard while you color. I am sure he can keep away anything that is bad,just like Daddy can." He then went back to the King's room and almost fell to the ground in shock. "So my love what is the special occasion?"

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana woke up the next morning. Her mind still fuzzy as was her mind. Groaning, she cuddled into whatever was nuzzling her, she wanted to go back to sleep. Not sure what she was suposed to to. Sighing softly, Hana mumbled Kenji's name in her sleep instead of Roka's.

Damen pinned her down to the ground and gave her the deepest and most heated kiss he has ever given her. Though, he didn't let her have that very long... he smiled at her as he said "how about that?"

Nicole pulled Ren to the bed and got him to lie down on his stomach. "You seemed stressed, so I thought a massage while wearing this would help you relax." With that said, she started to rub down his back.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji nuzzled against her a bit more,and when she seemed to mumble his name in her sleep his tail wagged happily. He even licked her cheek. He was so happy to have her say his name,she seemed to even sleep more peacefully that ever.

Lilly giggled and when he pinned her down and kissed so deeply she was breathless. "Hey thats not fair.",she said sticking out her tongue and trying to get out of his grip to pin him and make him kiss her like that again.

Ren smiled,"You know wearing something like that would just make me so hard.",he laid on his stomach as she began to massage his back. "Nicole there is something we need to discuss."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana yawned softly and started to open her eyes. Blinking slowly, she wondered why she was... cuddled up against Kenji?! Yelping in shock, she moved from him and went to the river to wash her face, wondering why she felt slober all over...

Damen smirked and kept her pinned down. "I don't think so. You are to be punished." He laughed but smiled more gently at her. "I have to go check on Kiba..." Kissing her forehead, he got up and went to check on their son.

"Just relax kay? Whatever it is I'm sure it can wait... it isn't that important... wait, is it about the kids? Did something happen?" NIcole siad with sorry in her voice, still rubbing his back trying to get the knots out of his back.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji felt cool and awoke to see her gone. He huffed slightly and changed to his human form. Sitting up he wondered where she went. Knowing that if he got up to find her she would scold him. He did not want that to happen again.

Lilly laughed,"Hey you dont punish fair enough." When he said about checking on Kiba,"Oh i see you think i will forgive you if you go and do that huh."

Ren let out a couple moaning like sound as she worked on his back,"Dont get all worried,its nothing too serious,well yet anyways. Mia had a nightmare,the bad part is that she described Zar. She said that he was hurting me and you. I dont know how that is possible that she knows anything about it."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Once she was done at the river, Hana returned and started to prepare breakfest. "Kenji, you hungry? I made breakfest." Hana knew that she wasn't the greatest cook in teh world, but at least the food eas ediable. Sighing softly, she filled the bowls with porage and set the bowl down for Kenji, thinking that maybe being out in the sunlight would do him a world of good right now. Running a hand throug her hair, she thought about cutting it again... but wasn't sure yet...

Damen chuckled and went inside and rocked the sobbing Kiba. Chuckling softly, he kissed the sobbing boy's cheek and rocked him gently and brought him outside to see his mother.

Nicole's hand froze. Her eyes were wide as the memories floaded through her mind. She got off of Ren and started to cry. "Why?! Why did he have to be brought up!? I thought he was outta our life!"

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji crawled out of the tent. His nose sniffing the air as he sat down beside her. Taking the bowl and beginning to eat. "Well look at you,your cooking is improving." Taking a hand and ruffling her hair a bit a smile on his face.

Lilly turned around to see her two men. "Aww did my little man miss his Mommy?" She went over and took Kiba from Damen's arms and cradled him.

Ren sat up and looked at Nicole. Rushing to her side,"Honey i am so sorry i didnt want to bring it up. But i thought it would be better to hear if from me and be prepared if Nicole starts to talk about it or ask questions."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Hana glared at him for ruffling her hair. Sighing, she smoothed out her hair again and kept on eating. "YOu seem to be feeling better." She said with a soft sigh before grabbing herself seconds.

Damen chuckled as he saw Kiba smiling at his mother and grabbing a lock of Lilly's hair playing with it.

Nicole sniffled and leaned into Ren, curling up in a protective ball. "It's just not fair... why did he have to be her father? Why couldn't it be you? It's just not fair..."

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

Kenji smiled a bit,"Yes well how couldnt i feel and get better when i have such a nice and beautiful Nurse maid watching over me." He went and got himself seconds as well. Kenji had to admit he loved being able to be around Hana so much.

Lilly giggled as Kiba played with her hair. "So Damen my love,what would you like to do today?"

Ren wrapped her in his arms,wanting to protect her and make all those bad memories fade away. "I know she is not my daughter biologically but still to me she is,and she is just as pure and beautiful as her mother. There is no darkness with in her so we dont need to worry."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

Raising her eyebrow, Hana blushed and started to cut her hair. Not sure what to do otherwise.

Damen smiled and helped with the garden.

Nicole sniffled softly and nuzzled Ren for comfort.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

"So why are you cutting your hair?",he asked as he watched her hair fall to the ground.

Lilly smiled as Damen helped her with the garden. Kiba was sitting down on the ground and giggling playing in the dirt.

Ren kept his embrace tightly around Nicole he wanted her to feel safe and that everything will work out in time and be fine.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Hana Hikari

User Image

"Long hair gets in the way, so I always cut my hair short so it leaves me alone. 'Sides, I look horrible with long hair." Hana said as she kept cutting her hair.

Damen smiled at Kiba and chuckled at him.

Nicole drifted off too sleep.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

]Kenji Kusanagi

"Oh.",she said as he looked her over,"But i really dont mind you in either long or short. You look wonderful in both." He was tempted to lean in and kiss her but he did not want to make her angry and him so he just pushed down those kind of feelings. "Well i am feeling better so if you want we can start to break up camp and move on to someplace else."

Lilly laughed a bit too but really laughed when Kiba was tossing dirt about and some landed on Damen.

Ren carried Nicole over to the bed and laid her down. Tucking himself and her in bed keeping a tight embrace on her hoping she did not have nightmares now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces