Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Blinking, Nicole just tilted her head to the side. Not really sure what he was talking about. Least, not until she felt that their stomachs were touching. "Oh... I must have put on weight." She sighed softly, not really liking the idea of being fat... hell, she didn't even know that she could get fat in the first place. Looking up at Ren, she wondered why she saw a bright smile on his face.

"What? Is there something I'm not aware of?"

With her not being around other women, or having her mother in her life, she isn't aware of the changes in both her body, and her scent. Her scent was a mixture of both herself, and Ren's, but more sweet than it has ever been. Not of lust and desire, but of the sweet scent of new life.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

He saw that she seemed to not know what he was talking about. He moved a hand down and rubbed her stomach. "Well putting on weight is a good thing,well at least that is what i have heard." The scent of the new life inside her,made him even happier than her saying yes to marry him. "I guess i will have to do a better job of being protector. I would not want anything to happen to my Lady or the new life she is carrying." Moving his hand from her stomach to her back again as he kissed her deeply. "Really today is such a great day first i am going to marry the girl of my dreams and i find out im going to be a father." He thought for a moment about being a father,that meant their lives would change. But the outcome of giving up some freedom to bring a new life into this world was something he could do.

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Blushing even more, Nicole hadn't expected that she was pregannt... though, the signs were there... She had been sleeping more... eating more... and had been eating some strange food lately.

When Ren had kissed her like that, she couldn't help but let out a soft growl of content. She knew though... that their lives might get a little more difficult... With Zar out there, he might try to take advantage of this moment, since Nicole can't fight while pregnant, and she knew that... Taking a deep breath, she leaned her head on his shoulder and nuzzled him.

This was a great day after all.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

He just could not seem to stop smiling at the great day he was having. Though he knew that he had to be that much more on guard since he would not want her taking part in any battles while she was with child. He wrapped her gently into his arms. "My love today is such a wonderful day. Why dont i finish fixing the meal and you rest. After all i am to be your humble servant for the rest of the day." He nuzzled her as his hands seemed to adventure low and caress her rear as well as that lovely tail of hers.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Her blush darkened when he rubbed her rear. Getting out of the spring, NIcole got dressed after drying off and went to go lie down for a bit. It was nice to be able to relax for a change... not wanting to worry about anything that involves Ren's father. That man was just plain creepy...

Shuddering at the thought, Nicole lied down on the bed and started to read something to help time go on by... It brought her som peace of mind at the least... it made her wonder what they are to look forward too now.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren had wanted to carry her back but she insisted on walking so he let her But he kept pace with her. When she went upstairs to lie down Ren got to work making them a meal. I included some beef and chicken with noodles and veggies and lots of fresh herbs and spices thanks to Nicoles garden. He brought up the heaping bowls as well as a pitcher of some milk and glasses on a tray. Opening the door as he saw her reading. Smiling,"Oh lookey there my Goddess looking so gorgeous laying in our bed." He sat the tray on the nightstand and climbed into the bed wrapping his arms around her. "I hope you enjoy this my dear,as well as the little one." He rubbed her stomach gently.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
NIcole laughed softly and started to eat the meal. "Your cooking has gotten better since I grew the garden." She said with a bright smile, nuzzling his cheek before going back to eating. She knew that this was going to be a very happy and long pregnantcy...

~Three Months Later~

Yawning, Nicole was getting dressed, though... she knew that she would have to get bigger clothes now... since, the ones she have now don't fit very well around her middle. Running a hand through her hair, the young woman was glad that what she has would do her for now.

Walking down the stairs, Nicole looked around for Ren and went to get her bag so she could carry her new clothes in... "Ren, you still home?" She called out.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren was glad to see her eating,"Yes but i also had the best teacher as well.",he nuzzled her. Ren worked harder and even took on some odd jobs here and there to get some extra cash flowing in. He wanted to be able to afford everything they needed and everything that his Wife wanted. Ren had gotten up earlier than normal to do a couple of jobs and had just returned home when he heard her call his name. He came running a worried look on his face. "Nicole my love is everything alright?" He wrapped his arms around her for a moment and then began to check her over. She did not seem to be injured,he smelled no blood so that was good,he also did not smell an intruder so he calmed down a bit.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Laughing softly, Nicole kissed Ren's cheek. "I just need to go into town to get some new clothes. These don't fit very well with our growing child." She placed her one hand on her lower back to relieve some stress. Nicole knew that it was tough on her with each month that passed, like the weight got worse for her.

Though she managed fine.

Smiling up at him, she tilted her head to the side. "I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me for an opion." She gave him her cute puppy eyes, waiting for his answer.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

REn noticed her placing her hand on her back. When she whispered into his ear and then gave him that puppy look he melted. But still he was not about to let her go out alone. "Of course i will go with you. I would not want to miss out my love giving me a fashion show." He scooped her up like a bride and then proceeded to walk to the door opening it and ten shutting it. "While we are out lets check out some more bedding outfits and even some new furniture for the little one." He bent his head down and kissed her stomach before kissing her..

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Blushing, Nicole nuzzled him and kissed his cheek. Once they were in town, Nicole kept on looking at everything that they would need for the baby. A nice crib, some nice bedding and clothes of different clothes.

Once they had gotten the things for the baby, she got to the store and got some clothes that would fit her.

Trying on outfit after outfit, Nicole showed off the clothes for Ren, wanting him to get an opinion of the outfits that she picked. Giggling happily, Nicole even picked out outfits for when she got further into her pregnantcy. But, what confused her, was that she seemed bigger for this stage of pregnantcy... It didn't make any kind of sense to her at all... But thought that it was nothing...

Trying on her last outfit, a red robe that seemed to fit each curve of her body nicely, which made her blush a bit.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren would have the clerks deliver the furniture to the house later that day. He wanted to ensure they were home when the items came. He watched as she put on the show for him. Some he licked and others he didnt but the last one,that red robe well he liked that one alot. "Oh you are so going to get that.",he told her. Whispering into her ear,"Why dont you wear that one tonight." He nuzzled and licked her cheek slightly as he went to pay for everything. He took the bag of clothes from her hands and carried them. "Tell me if you get too tired i dont mind carrying you dear." He walked right beside her as he was going to let her do whatever she wanted today..

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Smiling, Nicole giggled when he told her to wear this tonight. Once it's been paid for, she looked around... Wondering what she could do while she still had some energy left in her. Frowning, her stomach growled loudly which made her blush crimson. "I guess we're hungry." She said as she rubbed her belly out of habit when she was hungry...

And wanting to calm down the baby a bit... for it would always move around when she was hungry.

Looking up at Ren, she couldn't help but smile a tiny bit, her face tinted pink, which seemed to make her glow natural a little more. Which made her smile a tiny bit more... everything was perfect. The only thing weird was that she was eating more than she should in this stage of pregnantcy... Shaking her head, Nicole went to a ramen stand and ordered herself some ramen.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

REn had a smile almost seemed to be permanent on his face. When her stomach spoke up. "Well then lets get some food for the both of you.",he said as he too rubbed her stomach a bit. Taking a seat down next to her and ordering himself a rather large bowl as well. The clerk began to ask how far along Nicole was and also congratulated them both.. The older clerk woman even said how fortunate they had been to have both of them moving to the town. With Rens help alot of things seemed to be going well,he was almost like the jack of all trades,and with his fire element the blacksmith had seen such an improvement in his weapons and such. Ren blushed a bit more telling her he was really nothing special and that the blacksmiths items turned out so well because of his own skill and not Rens fire power.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Finishing her meal, Nicole wiped her mouth on a napkin that she was given and smiled at Ren. Pushing herself up, she asked for another big bowl. She smiled when she was given more and sat back down as she happily started to eat. Once she was done with her meal, NIcole put all of her clothes away and to give Ren a treat, she changed into the red robe that she got and walked over to Ren.

Tapping him on the shoulder, she blushed and licked his cheek before licking his neck. Her tail wagging slightly as she waited for his responds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff