6,700 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Kenta couldn't help but blush softly...

Nicole smiled and kissed him deeply.

Yuudai turned and shouted "stay back!" The man smirked and launched an attack on Kali... Yuudai sensed the power and stood in front of her, taking her attack to his back, the the blast to his front... Taking a deep breath, Yuudai lifted his head and threw an energy dagger at the man's chest... slicing through his heart... after that, he fell over out cold, his blindfold had burned clean off of him.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren kissed her back,wrapping her up in his arms.

Nari smiled as Kenta blushed.

Kali just could not believe he would take a hit for her. "Idiot.",she said as she caught him before he fell completely to the ground. "Really saving me,i am already dead and you know that." She moved him so she could pick him up. Seeing that his blindfold was gone now,she used the bottom of her dress to make him a new one. Though she did not care if he wore one or not. She began to walk,not knowing where she was going,but she heard the sound of flowing water,she would tend to his wounds there.

Hell hound and Fire Fae Hybrid King of the Hell Hounds

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Smiling, Kenta started to eat with Nari.

Nicole smiled as she nuzzled his side.

Yuudai slept for a few hours... groaning softly, he opened his eyes, only to see... that he had a new blindfold? Frowning, he removed it for a moment and ran his fingers across the fabric... it didn't feel like his last one... no, this one was silk... his wasn't as smooth, this would have fallen off in an hour at least if he had sweated enough... Sniffing the air, he tried to find Kali but the scent of a river kept bothering him...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren ran his hands through her silky hair.

Nari had her smile still on,"The chefs always seem to outdo themselves every meal."

Kali had went and freshened up a bit. Seeing him awake,"Oh how do you feel?",she asked as she brought him over a newly made container from a part of a fallen tree. Some of the river water filled it.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Smiling, Kenta nuzzled Nari as he said "that they do." He smiled and kissed her cheek before licking her much like a dog.

Nicole smiled and wrapped her arms and legs around Ren as she said "what would you like to do?"

Yuudai turned his head and stared at her or, where he thought she would be standing... he was mostly staring at her feet, not sure where her head was... "I slept fine... still a little sore but I'll be fine... What about you?" He tilted his head, dull eyes still not looking up at her.

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren grinned,"So what is my dear Angel wanting seconds or a dessert?"

Nari giggled and wrapped her arms behind his neck,"Aww i love my houndy wolf." Kissing him deeply.

Kali sat down,and moved the container towards him and picked up his hand. "Here drink this,i promise it is nothing but water from the river.",she told him. "I am fine,but really that was a total stupid move standing in front of me. I am fated to die,so why protect me? I mean your job just hours ago was to be the one to end my life."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Smiling, Kenta licked her face.

Nicole smiled as she said "a dessert is nice... want me to change into something else for you?"

Yuudai shrugged as he said "I won't kill someone unless they are willing to fight back. There would be no honor in that... I was raised to fight with honor... also, if what you say is true, that you were picked to be princess than I have a sinking feeling that the person I should really kill is the one that put you in charge to be a figurehead and nothing more." Yawning, he started to take a sip of his drink and sighed softly before trying to find a replacement blindfold for him, he hated not wearing one... people had a habit of making fun of how his eyes look...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

"Oh you dont have to wear anything at all my Dirty,Naughty Little Angel.",he smirked.

Nari giggled some more.

Kali smiled,"Well that is something new,an assassin with an honorable spirit." She looked at his eyes,"So beautiful.",she almost said as a whisper. As she noticed him searching for something. "Did you loose something?",she asked him. Well she knew he lost his eye bandana but other than that she did not notice him dropping something.

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Chuckling, Kenta smiled and kissed her cheek... "I wanna make sure... that when... well..." His face blushed darkly as he said "before that well, I want to make sure that you can have my life span..."

Nicole smiled and giggled. "I want you to have the fun of removing them first." She kissed his cheek and put on one of her other clothes that Ren liked, that would cling to her rear.

Yuudai turned his head, ears twitching as he said "I was trying to look for a replacement for my blindfold... I wear it to hide my weakness..."

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren nodded,"Arlight then,if you want add more and more clothes,well that is if you like having me strip you down.",he let out a rather pleasing toned grunt.

Looking at Kenta,"How do we do that?",she would love to spend her life with him,even if it just meant her human life.

Kali tilted her head,"Weakness. I dont see your eyes like that.",she said as she moved a hand slowly towards his face,gently touching the side of his face,"I see them as something beautiful,something that is unique only to you."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Sighing softly, Kenta nuzzled her as he siad "I don't really know..."

"I can only wear one artical of clothing." She said before coming out in something that clung to the curves of her rear.

Yuudai blushed softly as he said "my eyes are also something I can't use... I can't see Kali... I never saw anything before in my life, I don't even know what my mother looks like..."

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

Ren's eyes about popped out of his head,"My dear that is going to make it the top of the list.",he said as he crawled towards the edge of the bed.

"Well maybe we should ask your Sister Lilly or you parents." Thinking a bit more,"Maybe we could learn about it by reading some books."

Kali kept her hand gently placed upon the side of his face,"You act like not seeing is such a burden.",her voice was so soft,so sweet. "I do not think you should feel that way. True you may not see or know what the color green looks like or that the sky is a blue color but you are gifted to see in another way. You can see the truth in things,because you are not blinded by their looks."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Kenta nodded as he said "it could work..."

Nicole giggled and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Is that so?"

Yuudai blushed darkly. "YOu really think that huh...?" He asked with confusion and a tilt of his head... He hadn't expected anyone to ever think that about him before...

Feline Toy

41,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Hell hound form

Renji 'Ren' Kusanagi

"Yes my love.",he said as he licked under her chin teasingly.

"Well how about we get to working on that tomorrow. For now lets be lazy and just snuggle."

Kali saw the blushing of his cheeks. Moving her hand to the other side of his face then his forehead. "Well you dont seem to have a fever. That is good." Smiling,"And yes. Maybe it was fate that brought someone like you to kill me. You who can understand things so much better than anyone else. One that even nature seems to cherish more than all else."

Shy Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
~Nicole Night~

User Image
Kenta nodded and nuzzled Nari.

Nicole smiled and kissed Ren.

Yuudai blushed all the more and took a deep breath.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff