Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
When life's in your hands?
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle was shocked when her sister was suddenly hugging her. But Belle hugged her back, ignoring her stomach until the bell finally rang. And then, it was time for P.E. luckily though that class tended to be full of humans since it wasn't necessary for vampires to have physical activity. "Will you get to class okay?" Belle asked, concerned.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

"Don't you dare think you could ever own me."
User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

And when my mind is free you know melody can move me
And when I'm feeling blue the guitar's coming through to soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony

Ash smiled and nodded her head, "of course!" She said brightly before waving bye to her sister. Yeah... she had no idea where she was going. She looked at her schedual. One might think that she would be able to get around now with more fluency, but that wasn't going to happen. She was terrible with directions. Her spirit was too loose. She really didn't want to go to a specificplace, so she tended to space off and wander anyway. Which happened now as she looked for the History room.

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
And Drift Away...

ʎqɐq xoqǝʞnɾ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯıp ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇnd

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Babe, I ain't no Superman, Edward Cullen or Prince Charming.

"We meet again." Abel said over Ash's shoulder, "please tell me you aren't lost again?"

Hell, I don't even like the colors, the glitter or the white horse.

"So, stop waiting for me to come around."
User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash laugh and shook her head. "All those who wander, are not lost." She said brightly before spinning around. She saw the guy there, and her smile grew even brighter as she saw him. "But I guess some who wander are." She added on there with a cute little laugh, her hands clasped behind her back. She had her overly folded schedual in her the pocket of her white skirt.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel gave a sigh, this girl really was kind of pitiful, he didn't think she was the brightest crayon in the box either. "Well, where are you wandering to? If you get caught out of class without a pass you'll get in trouble and it's not exactly like you can just escape whenever you want. Since it's a closed campus on school nights. You can go around the town on weekends though. But be careful, any vampire who has a hard time getting himself a human generally does a lot of hunting on those nights, where the school doesn't catch them as easily."

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash laugh a little nervously. How did she respond to that? "Okay..." She said blinking up at him. "I... uh... just need to get to History." She said as she pulled her schedual out of her pocket. She wasn't going to go out at night. Ha, her sister would never let her. It really was dangerous. She thought of her sister and frowned as she looked at the paper. "I know where it is though." She said before walking away, "Thanks... for talking to me." She said with a smile in her voice as she walked away quickly.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel realized he had freaked her out, but a girl like her needed to know the truth, well, hopefully she got the hint, and he wasn't so oblivious to where he didn't hear about the trouble her sister had gotten into, and it was only the first day. He had to assume that the twins would need a lot of help, but he wouldn't necessarily provide it, that just wasn't his deal. Walking behind her, Abel looked at her back, but said nothing as he moved along through the crowds.

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash looked around her. She seemed to find ehr room quickly, now that her brain was actually working and leading her. When she had an actual goal in her mind, she tended to be more efficient. She walked into the classroom. She looked around the room for a place to sit, and one kid raised his hand. He was a vampire, she could tell, but he was the same guy who had protected her sister earlier... Ash smiled and awkwardly went and sat in between him and an empty seat after talking to the teacher.

(Abel should have the same class))
And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

((Lol, yes, that's why he was following her. ;D I intended that all along~))

Abel walked inside after the human, sighing and going to sit a few chairs back from where Ash was going to be sitting. He pulled out his work and watched her, he wondered why Casper wanted her to sit next to him so bad, perhaps he thought she was cute. She certainly seemed like his type.

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

((Yeah! Our mind powers unite again!))

Ash got her stuff out, her knewly aquired history book. It had the history of humans and vampires melded together. She had never really learned anything about vampires. She gazed down at the pages of the book as the teacher lectured. It was one of those 'the-teacher-talks-all-the-time' type classes it would seem. Until the last ten minutes when he was done, and the class could talk and do their work.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel did his work and was efficient with it. Once he was done he looked ahead, wondering if Casper was going to make a move on this twin. He rolled his eyes, vampires were ridiculous creatures, sometimes he was ashamed to admit he even was one. Not that it wasn't obvious.

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Casper did nothing of the sort. He didn't hit on her. He planned to keep his eye on both of the sisters. The teacher didn't give them time to chat though, they had them all get into groups of three for some sort of week long project.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Abel raised an eyebrow when the teacher said they were going to have groups of three for a week. Each of them was going to be given a country and they had to do research on the back story of that country and about how vampires slowly became accepted into said country. They were told to select partners and as usual, Abel just sat quietly and waited until he was the last one left, then he would be put into a group. He didn't exactly make friends.

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash looked around the room when the teacher told them to get into groups. She looked at the guy next to her. He smiled, "want to be in a group with me?" He asked. Casper never had problems getting into a group, but he wanted the new girl, who he learned was Ash, to be in a group with someone nice. Yeah... He thought like a human a lot of times.

She smiled, "is it alright if my friends in our group? I mean, if he doesn't already have a group?" She asked. He lifted an eyebrow and nodded. She turned quickly and waved to the nice blonde vampire, "hey, will you be in our group?" She asked with those bright, innocent eyes. Casper smiled as he went back to his paper doodles. Haha... she was cute. Friends with Abel.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

"Hm?" Abel looked up, surprised to find that the twin girl, Ash, was inviting him over. Abel stood up and wandered over with his things, "yeah, sure, why not." He sat down and instantly the sounds of a thousand jealous humans began to converge. Who did that new girl think she was? Being in a group with both Casper and Abel?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces