You've gotta stop lying still
'cause this is no kind of life
You don't need guarantees
You just want something to build
Before you turn to the knife

When the streets are aflood like a fever
It's a holiday of the new
We're coming closer now to the truth

PRIVATE ROLEPLAY BETWEEN LOVER AND JINXEHH.

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
When life's in your hands?
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Beep beep beep beep!
The alarm clock squealed, but it didn't effect the young seventeen year old girl who was sitting in bed, staring at the dawn as it rose over the hill and into their window. She hadn't slept a wink last night, she was still in her pajamas, although she would have preferred to be dressed. The problem was she couldn't find her clothes. She assumed that her sister had hidden them somewhere in order to be up long enough to dress her in what she wanted her to wear, at least for the first day. That way, Ash, her twin sister, would feel like they had made a better impression. After about five minutes of the alarm clock, Belle had had enough, she stood up and shut it off, looking at her carbon copy, the same in every way beyond Ash's hair color and a small little mole right next to Belle's eye. "Ash!" Belle shook her, "Ash. You better give me my suitcase or else! Where'd you put it?"

((Hee hee, I wanted her to be pretty on her first day. This is the only way to get her in skirts and such. XD))

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

"Don't you dare think you could ever own me."
User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

And when my mind is free you know melody can move me
And when I'm feeling blue the guitar's coming through to soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony

Ash gave her sister a short glare. "No way!" She stuck her tongue out. "You're not going to shoot down my rep my first day of school." She complained. "Just let me pick you something good to wear today." She said as she gave a pout and ran her fingers through her red tinted bangs. She had them dyed. She couldn't stand being mistaken for her twin sister, Belle, everytime someone saw her. They looked almost identical except for the cross shaped birthmark that Ash had, but no one could see that. There was also the little mole on Belle's face. It was cute, not an ugly witch wart type deal, but a monroe mole, cute beauty mark.

Belle was beautiful, but had no interest in...well, let's see. Nothing important. Ash looked at her sister with a small pout. "Come on, Belle...?"

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
And Drift Away...

ʎqɐq xoqǝʞnɾ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯıp ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇnd

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle humphed, crossing her arms over her chest and gritting her teeth, "oh yes, because then tomorrow when I'm dressed like myself everyone will think that the Hart sister's are liars. But you didn't think to tomorrow, did you? Because you never think ahead. It's always the present with you, isn't it? Now where's my suitcase." Belle was just about to look under Ash's bed when she saw the time and gasped, "Ash!" Belle squeaked, "I told you to set the alarm an hour early! We're going to be late! Why didn't you set it to wake you up sooner?!" Belle began to panic, worried that her teacher's would have a bad impression about her from the get go. Panicking even more now, Belle frantically searched the room, but she couldn't find her suitcase anywhere.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

"Oh Jeez..." She rolled her eyes. "It's not that big of a deal." She scoffed. "Now come on, you are not going to find your suitcase, so if you want to secure your position as class pet, I'd recommend letting me loan you some clothes." She said with a satisfied smile. She pulled her own suitcase out. She had hid Belle's suitcase way under her bed, and already Ash had stuff all over under her bed. She pulled out a really cute, pre-picked outfit for herself. She also pulled out another outfit, a really adorable salmon hued skirt, and a fitted baby, black tee with a touch of salmon at the hems of the short sleeves. It would look incredible on Belle, and she knew this because it looked adorable on herself.

"Come on, we need to hurry." She said.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

((Lol "she already knew because it looked incredible on her" xD Oh, to be a twin. But it brings up the question, if you tell your twin she's beautiful are you being shallow because you're calling yourself beautiful too? o.O ))

Belle growled, taking the outfit and wondering what sort of shoes she was supposed to wear with this, when she found that Ash had left one thing out, her black sandals. What a surprise. The one thing Ash liked in her wardrobe and stole constantly. Still grumbling, Belle slipped on the shoes after putting on her outfit and braided her hair. "Okay, so our instructions said that we'll have about half an hour to eat breakfast by the time the bell rings, then we head to class. Do you have your schedule?" Belle made sure she did, then scoffed, shaking her head, "this school is so ridiculous. I'll never forgive dad for sending us here... I mean... why? Why did he just- put in here with these leeches? It's absolutely disgusting." Belle reread the part about fashion scarves, honestly wishing she could rip the paper to shreds. But instead, being who she was, Belle just read it again;
At our school, vampire are distributed scarves, in order to protect yourself from multiple vampire feedings, you must allow a vampire to give you his scarf, then you have an understanding that he will collect blood from you, in exchange for protection from the other vampires.
"Ridiculous." Belle muttered.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash watched her sister suddenly turn insanely pretty. Yeah! Ash ran to the bathroom and ran the hairbrush through her hair a couple more times, sticking a toothbrush in her mouth. "You worry waaaaay to much." She said rolling her eyes. "Of course I have my schedual." She said as she scrubbed her mouth.

She thought about the vampires... She smirked, "You're so silly." She laughed. "It will be fun." Ash had bright eyes as she spit out and put her toothbrush away. "Lots!" She said brightly before putting on some shoes.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

]
User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle groaned, falling back on the bed and crumpling up the letter, throwing it down. "You would say that." Belle sighed, running a hand over her bangs. Once Ash was done with the bathroom, she got up and used it quickly, although she had already down the vital things while Ash was sleeping, so Belle was done fast. "Okay, let's go." Belle took in a breath and looked at her copy, wanting to go with her sister, rather then alone.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash smiled softly at her sister at the door. She really did love her sister. She wrapped her arms around her sister, kissing her cheek. "It will be okay, don't worry." This was a very big difference than the last place they were at. But this place was a lot more exclusive. Their father felt it would look good to have two daughter who go to such a good school. At least that was what Ash saw.

She smiled softly and nodded. "Don't worry Belle, I'm still here with you." She said softly. They didn't have that many classes together, but they still where close. They had different first classes, and would need to go in different directions.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle took in a deep breath, it was too late for them to eat breakfast, they had to get to class. Not that Belle was hungry anyway. She hugged her sister, then adjusted her bag, nodded and heading off to the right, the halls weren't very crowded, especially since everyone was at breakfast. Bu those who she did saw were very beautiful. Belle assumed this was because vampires didn't have to eat human food. Avoiding their eyes, Belle clenched her schedule tight, looking at it and soon enough entering her first classroom, math, as luck would have it. Belle's worst subject.

((Should they be new in the middle of the school year or the beginning?))

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash swallowed, but she was actually pretty scared. She hoped people liked her. She walked down the hallways. Everyone was so beautiful. It was kind of insane. She smiled and continued to walk, but honestly... she forgot how to get to her first class. She looked around, how to get to room 730. Music history. She had a thing for that. Like... if she had to pick one thing that made her unique, it would be that. She didn't play instruments our anything... well guitar a little bit, and she had an older keyboard stuffed under her bed. She didn't use them much. She could sing, but didn't usually. She liked to listen to music, and to dance. She really likde ot dance.

But now she had to figure out how to get to her class... damn it.

--------------

Meanwhile only a few people where in the Math class, most people hanging out in the hall. There was one guy who was sitting there humming and scribbling some stuff down on a piece of paper. He lifted his head slowly, and looked around.

((Middle, perhaps?))
And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

((Middle would be good. =) ))

Belle looked around the room for a moment, swallowing as she gave each and every single person a passing glance, before she turned and went over to the teacher, "um, yes... I'm Belle Hart and I'm new?" She handed him her slip and he looked it over, nodding. "Yes, that's wonderful, welcome to class, Ms. Hart." He smiled at her and looked at his seating chart, let's see here... hm..." he struggled to find a place where she could sit, but he wasn't one to be organized and had a terrible memory, but he did know a student had recently dropped out of his class, so there was an empty seat. He couldn't say where though.

----

"Are you lost?" Came a smooth voice from behind the pretty girl with red dye in her hair.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash turned around quickly, spinning, her long hair spinning out with her body, along with her skirt. She smiled with very bright eyes as she looked up. "Oh, yes... I was looking for...uh... um..." she hadn't even looked at the guy because she was trying to shuffle through her bag, she had forgotten the room number. "Room 700 something... music..." She found the piece of overly folded up paper, and finally looked up with an accomplished smile on her face, "Room 730, Music History!" she said, and then paused as she found herself staring involuntarily at him, just kind of sucked in.
----

A certain guy with dark hair and misty eyes. "Open spot here." He said happily.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

((Boyo coming in his own post next. =) ))

Brown eyes spotted the voice. She swallowed, despite her wishes she couldn't quite help but notice that he was cute. He was a vampire, and that's why he was cute. She had to remind herself of that. Gritting her jaw, the teacher grinned, "ah, yes, that's where that other young man sat! Please, miss, right over there." He went back to his desk and Belle took a moment to grip her bag tighter, knuckles whitening as she took the first few brave steps forward. They got easier as she went along, and soon Belle was near the vampire who had spoken up. A little stiff, she had a hard time sitting down, but managed, getting out the math book she had been given the day before when they were given all of their information and a tour of the school and a look into their classes. But Ash wasn't very good at knowing her way around. Hopefully, she was figuring it out and not ending up flirting with some creep who would give her his scarf.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

Ruthless Poster

User Image
Abel Hauser

Babe, I ain't no Superman, Edward Cullen or Prince Charming.

Abel looked down at her, raising an eyebrow, yeah, by the way she was sputtering, she was definitely knew. Giving a little sigh, but still being very polite, Abel just continued to smile, "how about I show you over there?" He was heading to his guitar class, a lot of the time the music history and guitar classes got together, especially during the time when they learned about the history of guitars, but mostly, they just demonstrated different forms of music, from classical to rock. Generally guitar students were advanced, needing to take band first, so they knew how to play an instrument or two. While the vampires knew how to play even more then that. But back to the task at hand, a little lost human. "It's pretty close to my class, so would that work for you?"

Hell, I don't even like the colors, the glitter or the white horse.

"So, stop waiting for me to come around."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces