Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
When life's in your hands?
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle smiled as her sister and a (human) boy started to talk. That was good. Belle breathed, still smiling as she read, but then there came a voice in her ear, "do you know what happens to humans who don't wear a vampire's scarf...?" Belle trembled, turning and giving him a glare, "they keep their independence and don't have to lie down for anyone." He gave a laugh, "maybe. You'll see what happens, probably at lunch when we don't have to be concerned with class." His hand brushed hers. "Ahem, if everyone would look to the front please." The teacher reminded them, her eyes on the four that were talking. Belle turned back ahead, still staring at the book, but she wasn't reading anymore.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

"Don't you dare think you could ever own me."
User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

And when my mind is free you know melody can move me
And when I'm feeling blue the guitar's coming through to soothe me
Thanks for the joy that you've given me
I want you to know I believe in your song
Your rhythm and rhyme and harmony

Ash blinked, looking back up at the teacher, before sideway glancing her sister. What was going on over there? Her eyes grew really soft as she turned and looked at her book. She thought about the vampires though. Almost every human in the classroom had a scarf on, except the guy next to her, who was wearing a shirt with a really high collar. Her face got hot as she thought about that part. Before she had said it would be fun... but now thinking about biting and blood. It had to hurt. She swallowed taking her sister's hand under the desks and gave it a squeeze with a smile towards her before actually starting to kind of read the novel.

Oh, give me the beat boys and free my soul
I wanna get lost in your rock and roll
And Drift Away...

ʎqɐq xoqǝʞnɾ ǝɥʇ uı ǝɯıp ɹǝɥʇouɐ ʇnd

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle was quiet for the rest of class, until the bell ring. It was time for third period. "I'll meet you at lunch, okay?" Belle asked, "do you know where to go?" She confiscated her sister's schedule, glancing it over and then pointing down the hall, "go that way and take a right, I'll see you later." She hugged her sister and then hurried off straight down a hall, moving quickly and keeping to herself, she was soon in her next class, Physics. Sighing, Belle went in, introduced herself to the teacher, then went to her new desk, laying down her head with a deep huff.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash smiled and gratefully followed her sister's directions. She would have to introduce her sister to Angel. She was so sweet. Ash bet that they would get along well. She got to her next class Math, and nothing really eventful happened, and soon enough after one more class, it was time for lunch. She headed with the crowd to the cafeteria, and immediately found her sister. She wondered if she could find Angel. "I met someone in one of my classes, and said we would sit by her, she's super nice." She said smiling at Belle.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle stood at lunch, looking around as she saw a lot of humans happily going around, walking and talking with the vampire who probably owned the scarf around their neck. Some were unhappy though and looked pretty abused, but Belle was surprised to see one abused human and their vampire get taken away, where Belle could only assume there was going to be some kind of consequence for the abuse.
Ash found her and Belle smiled, nodding, "hey! Ash!" Came a voice, Belle turned to see Angel waving, then blinked when she saw her sister, "oh wow! You're a twin!" She laughed, "that's so cool!"
"Angel." A vampire came up behind the blond girl, showing his fangs as he handed her a tray, "you forgot this."
Angel blinked, then laughed, "whoops, guess I ran off and forget it when I saw you." She laughed, "I guess I was afraid you were going to get hidden by the crowds is all."

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash looked at Angel and brightened up... if it was even possible for her to look even more happy than she already had. It would seem so. "Angel!" She exclaimed exstatically. Before she could introduce her to her sister, a guy came up behind Angel. He was very handsome, and definitely a vampire. Though, Ash didn't really acknowledge this. She was pretty much blind to this. She smiled at him. "Hi there!" She looked at Angel, still holding Belle's hand. "Where do you usually sit?" She asked with a smile.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

"Oh we usually go over here." Angel told her, beginning to lead the way. "I'll get lunch, then find you guys, okay?" Belle smiled and Angel nodded, "yeah, okay." Belle left her and went to go stand in line, waiting there to get food.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash smiled and nodded her head, "See ya Belle." She said brightly as she walked over to the table with Angel. For all intent and purposes she already had her lunch. "Wow, food here look so much better than my old school." She said brightly as she sat her tray down and sitting across from Angel.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Angel laughed and nodded, "and what school was that?"
"No matter where it is, I'm sure it's a lot different then this, right?" The vampire boyfriend chuckled,"after all, "we're the most prestigious school in the country, but we're also the only school that has vampires and humans together. Not only that, but the alliance we share is rather... unique, if you want to put it that way." He smirked and Angel looked up at him lovingly.

Belle stood in line, waiting, when there was suddenly a whisper in her ear, a finger ran across her bare neck and shivers ran up Belle's spine. "Hey girlie, here's your first lesson of the day... never turn your back on a vampire during lunch." Belle tried to turn, but he had a harsh grip on her should, Belle closed her eyes, shaking as he reached out with his fangs to take her.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash nodded her head as she took a bite. It really was a very unique school. She stared at Angel as she looked so very lovingly up at the vampire. She had never really thought it was weird before, but... she seemed to care more about him than he did her. d**k. Ash was protective of her friends.

Casper was walking to lunch. He was pretty hungry, but found out that when he didn't drink blood for a while, it was kind of like a head craving high. He kind of liked it. Human drugs didn't work on him, but this worked out fine. Also some girls had really really good blood, and if he drank enough (though he never really went to far) he got a pretty awesome high. He kept his eyes out for a girl without a scarf, and his eyes landed on one in particular. He scowled. He didn't know this girl, but he knew she wasn't comfortable with vampires just yet. He didn't want someone to taint her damn it. He quickly was there, his hand shot out and in the way of that idiot's fangs and her skin.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

The vampire looked back down at her, smiling as well as he brushed a strand of hair from her cheek, giving her a small kiss.

The vampire's teeth sunk into skin, but the skin of another vampire. Gagging, he pulled away and spat, glaring at the other vampire and letting out a low hiss. "What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He glared and Belle was still trembling, looking up and seeing him, her eyes widening as she stared, then looked at the hand on her shoulder, trying to get away again. This time he pulled her in close to his chest and hurriedly went to try again.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Ash smiled and was watching the man. Alright... that was rather cute.

Casper growled at that guy. ******** a**. He was quick, but Casper was quicker. He quickly punched that d**k in the face before he could take a bite out of her. And that caused quite a bit of commotion, a lot of people turned to look, and a girl was running towards them with wide eyes as she saw her sister right in the middle of a scary fight. "Belle!"

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle let out a yell as the other vampire was punched, she was released and dropped to the floor automatically, so she wouldn't get hit. The vampire then growled, he raised his fist to punch back, but instead security came and grabbed him, pulling him off and away, taking him to be spoken to. Another guard went to Casper, taking his arm and pulling him off, talking to him, but not taking him to another room. It was a known fact that the vampire who had tried to drink from Belle was the son of one of the men in the high council that ran the school. Normally, taking blood from a human by force, getting into a fight and showing abuse of a human would have gotten him expelled, but he would be back by tomorrow, just the same as he always had before, because as much as he got in trouble, no one wanted to piss off anyone in the high council. After a reprimand for fighting, Casper was let go, Belle still shaken up, she stood there with Ash, holding her hand.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

User Image
MY NAME IS...

lloɹ puɐ ʞɔoɹ ǝʌol ı

Casper was pissed...that spoiled, arrogent a*****e. He ended up going back to that girl that he just taken heat for. He cursed as he watched her sister pull her into a very protective hug. He could tell that her sister was really sweet. She had the aura of a child. It was sweet... cute... Like a peach. "Hey...Belle..." He looked at her and ran his fingers through his hair, "can I talk to you?" He asked. That kid would be back the next day.

Ash hugged her sister tightly, and the entire cafeteria was in one big murmer, like a buzzing fly next to your ear. She turned to look at the guy. He had been fighting the other guy. Ash didn't let go of her sister. That was scary... She wouldn't let go unless Belle let go.

And Drift Away...

...Ash Hart...

Ruthless Poster

User Image

Belle Hart

What does it feel like,
The craving for power,
Has gone to your head!

Belle breathed shaky breaths, more scared then she would ever let on while in Ash's presence. "It's okay, Ash." Belle told her, "come on, it's alright, I'm fine." She rubbed her back, "you don't have to be scared anymore, it was just a jerk, that's all." She was protecting Ash, but knew that the vampire wanted to talk to her, and in a way she was obligated to listen. "I'll be back., okay?" She gave her sister a reassuring smile, then turned to Casper, nodding and walking a short distance. Everyone was whispering and worst of all the vampire boys were whispering and wondering about why she was such an attraction. Maybe they could try for a taste too. Belle held her chin high, "thank you." She told him promptly, "that was a nice thing you did and I'm glad you didn't get in trouble." There was no sincerity in her voice, instead she was glancing back at her sister, good, she was still okay, Angel was over there comforting her.

What does it feel like,
To feel nothing at all?
Is it your call,
To be playing God?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items