Lonely Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

krisoff bjorgman
kristoffisaveryattractivemanICE IS MY LIFE

Warmth was a feeling Kristoff often associated with two things - sleep and distress. Often times, warmth was more comforting to Kristoff. It indicated a time when he could sit back and relax. Other instances, warmth meant distress. As an ice harvester and seller, Kristoff knew ice well. He knew that even the fewest moments of warmth could ruin a haul.

So today, when the sun was out and summer had engulfed Arendelle, it was obvious to say Kristoff felt internally conflicted.

The gates were open today, as they were every day since Elsa's coronation and the events afterward. He stepped inside, half-wishing he would've worn something even lighter than the long-sleeved, indigo-blue tunic.

His feet brought him into the opening hall, looking around for a maid or butler... Perhaps even Anna, who he was actually looking for. When he spotted auburn hair across the hall, he approached her. At first, he remained silent, just standing, unnoticed, near Anna, who was beside Elsa and talking with her. But after a few moments of waiting, shifting a few times in nervousness, he cleared his throat to get her attention.

Location ~ Arendelle ; the castle
    Mood ~ Uncomfortable
    OoC ~ Hope this is okay... >v>'

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

☆·.¸¸.·αηηα·.¸¸.¤
XXXXXρяιη¢єѕѕ σƒ αяєη∂єℓℓє

It was a beautiful summer day in Arendelle, all the windows were open along with the front doors. And Anna had been spending most of the morning with her sister, after everything that had happened. Life...was easier. And the two of them, had become close yet again.

"So I haven't seen Kristoff around lately." cam Elsa soft voice as she glanced over at Anna. Who flushed softly in the cheeks.

"That's because, he's been busy. He does have a job, you know. And It's not like...like that Elsa I told you that."she manged to get out."There is nothing between us." she lied. Truth was she wasn't sure, she had really thought that after everything that had happen to them. That he was her true love, but he hadn't said anything after that day. And it crossed her mind that maybe he didn't feel like she did. Then again, maybe he thought she was crazy. At the time they had only know each other for two days. Longer then Hans of course, but he had made his statement clear about the subject. He had been very shocked at her wanting to marry someone after only just meeting them, but when it was true love did it matter? She was busy fidgeting with her hands.

"Well he just walked into the hall." came Elsa's voice with a little light laugh, Anna turned quickly. Looking over everyone in the hall, she saw him right away. A smile spreading across her lips. "Turn back around Anna, you don't want him to see you staring like that." came her sisters voice again. She did as she was told, turning she looked at her sisters smiling face. she gave her a smile, her hands slipping over the light green dress she wore. She hoped she looked okay. "You look fine." came her sisters voice, as she turned to face what they had been talking about before.Almost as if she had read her mind, before the subject had changed. Anna blinked caught off guard by her sisters random change in subject, but nodded and put her own thoughts in on the matter. When a voice was cleared behind her, she turned fast. While her sister turned slower.

"Kristoff! Oh Hi.. I didn't see you there, how are you? How's the ice...wait what..." she cut herself off, realizing she was rambling. Instead she gave him a smile, before looking at her sister.

"I'll leave you two alone." Elsa said as she gave a nod to the male before walking off, to go talk to someone. Anna watched her walk off, before turning her smile back to him.

"It's such a nice day."

OutOfCoolness: Oh it's fine :3 Hope mine was okay.

Quote:
Bubblemints

User Image
And I know // It is totally crazy xxxxx
To Dream I'd find romance
But For The First in,forever
At least I've got a chance

Lonely Phantom

7,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Timid 100
User Image

krisoff bjorgman
kristoffisaveryattractivemanICE IS MY LIFE

Kristoff merely rose an eyebrow at Anna's rambling before giving a light nod to the queen, who walked off shortly afterward. When Elsa had made her leave, his gaze lingered a while after her. The seconds lengthened to hours, it seemed, before he brought his eyes back to Anna.

Upon realizing the two were practically alone together, his voice seemed to run off. His throat grew dry, and no words came to mind. What was he to say? It's been a while since he was around her, and now that he was with her... He couldn't help but think of how he felt when her heart was close to being frozen.

He was almost too thankful when she offered an ice-breaker.

"It's such a nice day."

"It definitely is," was his reply, voice sounding incredibly dry. He cleared his throat, which helped with the dryness, before speaking again. "It's... been a while, hasn't it?" he asked awkwardly, shoving his hands into his pockets.

Location ~ Arendelle ; the castle
    Mood ~ Awkward
    OoC ~ It was great! c:

HyuugaKitten's Husbando

Poltergeist Hobo

26,515 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
User ImageUser Image

☆·.¸¸.·αηηα·.¸¸.¤
XXXXXρяιη¢єѕѕ σƒ αяєη∂єℓℓє

Still smiling at him Anna looked his face over, he seemed a little off today. A little nervous, she wondered if something had happened. Maybe something with his sled? If so he didn't have to be freaked out, she could have anything fixed on it in a heart beat. Her blue eyes traveled over him, taking in his summer clothes. And she kinda lost herself there, a little happy sigh escaping from her before his voice had her coming back from her day dream.

Blinking she nodded, wondering if maybe he was catching a cold. She hoped not, what a horrid way to start the summer. With the gates, and door's being open this year. Elsa and her had so many fun plans, and she hoped Kristoff was going to be part of them. She just had to ask him.

"It's... been a while, hasn't it?"

Anna lifted her eyes to his, and nodded. " Yeah it really has, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I was starting to think you and Sven forgot about me." she teased him softly, she gave another smile before stepping forward and wrapping her arms around him giving him a hug. She didn't care if it was weird, she needed to hug him. That or she was going to ramble on about something stupid. When she finally pulled back, her smile was so big it might light up a room. "So what are you doing today?"

OutOfCoolness: I don't know if you know this, but your missing the T in Kristoff's name in your header thing. I didn't know if you knew or not. ;x

Quote:
Bubblemints

User Image
And I know // It is totally crazy xxxxx
To Dream I'd find romance
But For The First in,forever
At least I've got a chance

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash