Welcome to Gaia! ::

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

tab Even with all the warnings he didn't seem to want to stop. Ling reminded her of a dog in heat, always ready to do something no matter what the circumstances. She knew that the emperor was a bit greedy and like every young man had quite a bit of lust but she didn't think it would be this bad. It was hard to say no to him though, especially when he was making her body feel so good. She was lifted off of the ground; her legs straddling his hips to keep herself from falling. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her face turning a bright red as Mustang walked past them and began to whistle and holler obscene words in their direction. This was far too embarrassing, but Ling didn't even seem fazed.

His hands didn't leave her and neither did his mouth. She bit her lip, trying to keep quiet until they reached their room. The last thing she wanted was an audience. Her back was pressed against the door and for a second she thought he wasn't going to walk in. She looked down at him, a smirk playing on her lips as he seemed so out of breath. His voice was almost begging and it made her feel far better than she expected. Who knew it would be so enticing to have the great emperor of Xing groveling for her affections? Ming shouldn't have been thinking like that, his pleading voice shouldn't have turned her on, but she couldn't help it. The court woman enjoyed being in control and being adored. She knew she was pretty, and quite honestly knew at this moment no woman back at Xing would be any competition against her.

The two slipped into their room in the nick of time but her back was still pressed onto the door. It seemed that was where she'd stay and she didn't mind. His hands were moving around her body again and Ming began to quickly pull off the robes before moving to his. Every kiss, every touch was the same as last night. She couldn't control herself and it was driving her mad. All of her love for Ling was put into the caress of her fingers and the sweet words she whispered in his ears.

*CUE SPONGEBOB NARRATOR VOICE "A FEW HOURS LATER"*

Ming was breathless but had a happy smile on her face as she laid with Ling; her body entangled with his. Who knew one could do so much in such a small amount of space. It was a wonder how no one had heard them. While a part of her was flying high, another part of her was worried. How long could they keep this up? She played with a strand of his ebony hair, her face all of a sudden serious. "We can't keep doing this when we get back to Central." She muttered, a frown gracing her face. "We can't even do this when we get back home." They had been avoiding this conversation and for good reason.

She shifted in his arms so that she was looking up at him, a sigh escaping her lips. "What are we going to do when we get back? My parents will be pushing for me to marry the moment I step foot in Xing..." Her father had made her promise she would pick a husband when she got back from Amestris and she always held true to her word. She couldn't even imagine how her parents would react if they found she had slept around while away. It would be impossible to find her a suitable husband after that. No man would dare touch the lover of the emperor after all. "A secret can only be kept for so long..." Someone back home would find out eventually and Ming wasn't very fond of rumors. She had enough of them spreading about her already after she was chosen to travel with the rest of the court.

[[ooc;;]]

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxxxxx❜ :《 so i ran with the devil
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx「 :◤ LEFT A TRAIL ) * OF EXCUSES —
xxxxxxxxxxx❛ ╰ like a stone on the water : the elements decide my fate
xxxxxxxxxx◞ `watch xxxxit xxxxgo xxxxxxxxbling xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅ ▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxxxHIGHER & HIGHERxxxxxxxWE`RE GONNA TAKE ITxxxxxxxDOWN TO THE WIRE
xxxxxxxxxxxxWE`RE GONNA MAKE ITxxxxxxxOUT OF THE FIRExxxxxxxHIGHER & HIGHER
xxxxxxxx( ⋮▊ it ain`t hard to holdxxxwhen it shines like goldxxxyou`ll remember me.

User Image
                                                        Worn out from their love making - which this time, he had chosen a very taxing position for both of them - Ling collapsed with his lover onto his bed. A satisfied sigh left his lips. Droopy eyes admired the bare figure of Ming's body. She truly was a beauty. No one could compare. His fingers gently brushed through her hair, straightening out the tangles that had formed from having her head against the door. Either they had been quiet enough, or no one dared to barge in on what was going on inside. Who knew. Perhaps they would find out later, but that was hardly a care in his mind with this angel by his side.

His head tilted down when she spoke up, surprised by her suddenly pensive tone. These were concerns that hadn't even crossed his mind. They were worries he did not like at all because it meant he would have restricted access to Ming. That was something he didn't like one bit. "We sneak out all the time. Why couldn't we just be with each other then?" he questioned. The man was floored. This was just cruel. To allow him to have her body only to pluck it away. Well, he wouldn't allow it, not without a fight. Home.. Ming actually had a point with that one. The palace was full of even more watchful eyes. There were more duties and obligations for him to attend to in Xing than he had while away in Amestris. In fact, the work was probably piling up given his unexpectedly extended trip. "We can figure it out." Because he didn't know exactly he would work it out so they could see each other, but a plan would come in due time.

A scowl settled on his lips at the idea of her marrying. "I will tell your father that I will not bless any marriage of his daughter," he said stubbornly. Surely a union not supported by the emperor would halt Ming's hand being promised to another until he could find a way for them to be together. Ling would never make her a mistress. It was not a position that was favorably looked upon by other nobles, and she would have to give up her spot as court lady. For heaven's sake, he was an emperor. Surely there was something he could do.

"Ah, but I am a good secret keeper!" he smiled wryly. That was true. After all, he kept the secret of the stone as long as he did, only spilling some details when Ming seemed like she was going to leave him. There were other secrets he had kept so far though. His arms wrapped around her, hugging into her chest. "Ming, I can't bare to be without you. I love you," he murmured, leaning down to place a kiss on her forehead. "I will think of something, but in the meantime, let us not worry of what waits us back home when we can't even return yet," he urged, peering down into her golden eyes.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

SO, WHEN YOU GIVE THAT LOOK TO ME ﹥﹥﹥
            I BETTER ↙ LOOK BACK ¸
            ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ CARE ↔ FULLY
            ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE
            ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE
            x░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░

XXX﹥﹥﹥ WHY LEAVE WHEN I ` VE GOT 『 Y O U 』 BABY ???
      XXXXXXXXXXit ` s a risk but babe, i need the thrill
                                                      I NEVER SAID YOU ` D BE EASY , BUT IF IT WAS ALL UP TO ME , I ` D BE NO TROUBLE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
HEY, WE ` RE IN TROUBLE

The kiss was quick to escalate. Her hands were already working to get his shirt pulled up and off to expose his muscles to her. She needed him. All the teasing torture was too much yesterday. Nothing would be allowed to get in their way this time. They were in the privacy of the room, and she wasn't going to fall asleep this time.

But his answer made her pause. Two. Two women. "Oh." she voiced simply with raised eyebrows. His lips were on hers again, but now the woman was too preoccupied in her thoughts to be in the heat of things. As a doctor, she was supposed to be impartial. That was a number she definitely wasn't expecting. Actually, with how flirtatious he was, she was really expecting something more in the double digits. This really made her look at him differently, as a man who didn't just fool around with women to get off. Then what in the world was he doing with her? What did he expect to get out of this relationship with her?

The woman realized her track record was over double that of her partner's. In the past, Amy had bedded five different men. The first was a boy back home who was her first real boyfriend. They lost their virginity to one another before she left home to pursue here dancing career at sixteen. From there, came Francis who cheated on her. The drama that was left in that wake made her swear off sleeping with fellow dancers. Then came the boy she had no business being with; he made her feel like she would never be good enough. Carter was next. He put all her pieces back together and made her realize she could be so much more. Lastly was a shameful one night stand when she found herself so lonely and so craving companionship. That was a lesson that Amy couldn't separate sex and emotion. Her fingers played with the robes, straightening out any wrinkles from sitting."Five," she muttered. The man had a right to know. But she was clean.

And.. now there was Havoc. More than ever did she feel like she truly was the doctor taking advantage of her patient. Biting her lip, she backed off. Suddenly, her concern for lack of experience was replaced with the fact that she needed to be aware of his. "I don't want you to feel like you have to do this with me." God, this was weird. Never had Amelia been on this side of the conversation. Those reassurances always were being told to her. Should she be mortified that she still horny for the man next to her? Was she a total slut? After all, she was eyeing his bare torso muscles pretty hard, her fingers itching to touch every single on of them. "I'm not even your girlfriend," she pointed out. Not that she didn't want to be, but he had never said she was.

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                  tab Havoc wasn't sure if her response was good or bad. "Is that a bad thing?" He questioned suspiciously, but at this point he didn't care. If she would take him than that was all that mattered in his mind. As his lips began to trail from her own to the nape of her neck she was muttering something about having five partners. He had never been one to judge others on who they slept with, and he shrugged it off. So what if she slept with five men? They weren't him, so he didn't care. Once she was with him than she'd forget all about those other five, or so he hoped.

She pulled away and an annoyed groan escaped his lips. Did she not want this? Did she want to stop? He looked up at her with a small sigh. His fingers ran through his hair before he moved to cup her cheek. "Amy you aren't forcing me to do anything. I want to do this, I want to be with you." He promised her, blue eyes softening as he leaned down to kiss her gently. "I don't care if you are my girlfriend or not. I can't stop thinking about you..." He moved so that he was leaning on top of her with his upper body. "I need you..." His voice was barely over a whisper before he leaned down to kiss her again.

If she didn't want him in this way than she could easily stop him. Meanwhile he was pulling at the tie on her dress, attempting to get it off. He wanted all of her and unless she pulled away he would keep on doing what he could. His gentle kisses moved down to her neck where he licked and nipped before moving down to her now exposed collar bone. His hands were moving to get the dress off, but hesitated at first. Did she want this? Was he rushing things? The last thing he wanted was to make the same mistake as Ling. "Feel free to tell me if you want to stop." He informed her while his hands trailed up and down her legs.

He had reached up under the dress to stroke her thighs while his other free hand was working to pull her sleeves down. The tie was undone and he pulled away, studying her figure with hungry eyes. He wanted to pull that robe off, but didn't do so just yet. Instead he decided to tease her with light kisses while his fingers moved to glide over her smooth skin. Once she said it was okay he was quick to take over, his callused fingers moving over her smooth skin, his lips trailing over anything they could get to. His words were sweet and his actions gentle at first. It wasn't her first time, he didn't really have to be gentle but he felt the need to. While they weren't dating, and while he wasn't sure what was going on with them, he knew that he cared for her. No, he loved her, and he expressed this with every look, every touch, and every sweet kiss that was given to Amy.

STOP. WAIT A MINUTE. FILL MY CUP PUT SOME LIQUOR IN IT.

He couldn't believe they actually did it, but Havoc could not be a happier man. He laid there, holding Amy tightly in his arms. They were at it for quite some time and looking out the window he noticed that the sun was beginning to sink low into the sky. The house had been quiet for the most part, so he assumed everyone was either still nursing their hangover or off doing something else. It was a good thing too, because it was hard to keep quiet. "You really are amazing, you know that?" He leaned over and kissed her forehead before letting out a contented sigh.

User Image

[[ooc;; ]]

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

tab That was true, no one had caught them sneaking out just yet. Besides Jianyu but he had known about them sneaking out, so it wasn't like he counted. "I suppose, but I can't help worrying." It was probably silly of her to worry about such things. Surely they would be fine. Eventually they would find a way to make sure that everything worked out. In the back of her mind there was still that little bit of fear that things wouldn't work out, but she tried her best to push those thoughts aside. "I hope so. I don't think I could stand to be away from you for long." Ming might have been exaggerating, but the thought of being away from him for days on end didn't sit well with her.

A small laugh escaped her. She could only imagine Ling tell her father that he did not approve of any marriages he would have lined up for his one and only daughter. "He'll start to question why after a while." Her father was not a fool, he would be suspicious the longer Ling denied her right to marry whomever he would choose. Still, it all came down to her in the end, as her mother and father had promised she would eventually be the one to pick her husband. Than again it wasn't rare for her father to fall back on his words, especially when it came to his children. He wanted to do what was best for them, and in this case it was securing a bright future for his beloved flower.

That was true, Ling could keep a secret better than anyone she knew. "True, but what if I accidentally mess up?" She hadn't done so as of yet, so why was she so worried? Ming seemed content to lay in his arms, feeling the warmth that radiated off of him. A small smile made its way on her face upon hearing his words. "I love you too, and that's why I worry. You're right though, we'll worry about it later." They wouldn't be able to go back to Xing anytime soon, so for now it was time for her to relish in the freedom that she currently had.

Ming rolled over so that she was resting on top of her beloved emperor; her hair falling in soft waves over him as she rested her chin on his chest. "I wouldn't mind staying in bed like this all day. I feel so lazy." It had been a while since she felt this lazy. Most of the time she was ready to get up and do something but at the moment her body was simply to tired to bother getting up. "Do you think anyone heard us? You were pretty loud." She gave a wry smirk in his direction, knowing full well they had both made quite a ruckus.

[[ooc;;]]

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxxxxx( ⋮▊ it ain`t hard to holdxxxwhen it shines like goldxxxyou`ll remember me.

User Image
                                                        "Then I will merely change the subject," he asserted confidently. He was really quite adept at avoiding things he didn't want to talk about with anyone except Ming. His girlfriend had been the exclusion to that only because he cared if he upset her. But any other soul, he could loop the conversation around so deftly, they would question if that was what they were talking about all along. It was a trick that got him out of a lot of sticky situations because, let's face it, he was quite the trouble maker.

Ling raised an eyebrow. Ming was perfect to him, even with all her flaws. How would she do something wrong? But he was unfairly comparing how she had preformed so far, before their friendship took a romantic turn. "I'll cover for you," he answered. It wasn't exactly a trait to be the proudest of, but his trickster nature gave him a silver tongue to conjure up stories and excuses as need be. The emperor liked to think he put this cunning to rest when he wore the crown because he wanted to be an honest man for his people. Old habits died hard though.

His words seemed to convince her to put those troubled thoughts out of her mind, at least for now. A small smirk played on his lips when she rolled on top of him. Her body was so dainty and light, it was like a blanket on top of him. A warm, sensual blanket. A gentle chuckle shook him. "Why not? It's not like we have any important matters to attend to," he encouraged her laziness. His black brows furrowed together. "Me? You were the one crying my name out," he retorted. Shiftily eyeing the door, there was still no disturbance outside. "I don't think so. Edward would have been screaming through the door by now," he shrugged.

There was one great motivator to conquer his laziness. Hunger. Ming's soup had been filling, but now it was wearing off now that he had spent his energy. A small pout formed on his lips. His nose didn't pick up on anything being prepared even though it was growing darker outside. "Ming, I'm hungry," he whined.

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I BETTER ↙ LOOK BACK ¸
            ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ CARE ↔ FULLY
            ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE
            ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ CAUSE THIS IS TROUBLE ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ YEAH THIS IS TROUBLE

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
HEY, WE ` RE IN TROUBLE

"No. No, it isn't," she assured. It truly wasn't. The last thing she wanted to do was make him feel self conscious about it because it wasn't something that really mattered to her as long as he was healthy. His piercing blue eyes wear boring into hers as he tried to talk away her worries that were taking hold of her. Maybe he was right, maybe she did worry far too much. His lips on hers, his soft words. They were wearing away at her until all she could think about was him. "I need you too.." she murmured, beginning to respond positively to his kisses and touches again. This was what they both wanted. There was nothing wrong about it. They were both mature and old enough to decide that.

Her body felt like it was on fire; it ached for this man. Her breathing was quickly deepening as he kissed over his neck. Only, unlike the interruptions that kept happening yesterday, there was none to be had. Their explorations were allowed to continue. Her mouth trailed over his chest, shaky hands at his arms. "Don't stop," she urged breathlessly. They were in too deep to quit now.

At some point she found herself on her back on the bed. Jean was making her head spin with the assault on her body. Even as vulnerable as this position put her, Amy nodded that it was okay. Why she decided to let Jean have the control, she wasn't sure. It just felt like the right thing to do in the moment, so she surrendered herself to him. She lost herself in the intimacy of it all. What they were doing was the furthest thing from just screwing around. It was deep, it was passionate, it was.. no. It wasn't love because she did not love him. But it was emotional on some level, but to what degree she couldn't figure out, or wouldn't figure out. In this room, it was just the two of them, and she let herself go in the throws of passion. In the heat of it, she did forget that there was still a house full of people.

Amy was cuddled up to Jean, her head laying on his chest. There weren't enough words in the Amestrian dictionary to explain how incredible that had been. It definitely wasn't just all the sexual tension finally getting an outlet. God, she had missed sex. She didn't realize just how much until now. A smile formed on her lips at his compliment. "Mm, I know," she mused smugly. She was on cloud nine right about now. "I hope you weren't getting your hopes up, but there's no way I'm letting you see other women now. After that, you're definitely exclusive to me," she grinned, nuzzling into his chest. There was no way she'd be sharing that. She wanted this man all to herself.

It was evening now. Surely someone would be calling for dinner soon. As much as she did not want to get up from this spot, she needed to get dressed so that no one could discover them like this. Bra and panties were easy to put on. Those weren't the problem. The new robe from Xing was. The ends hung open because she was clueless when it came to the wrap. "Oh no.." she groaned. This was a problem. This was a huge problem. Why had she not had the foresight to realize this before the silk came off? Looking in a mirror, she also realized her hair was messed up. While the bun was still in place, it was noticeably messier now. "s**t," she cursed in distress. "Jean. Jean. What am I going to do? What are we going to do? I don't know how to tie this thing. Everyone is going to know. They're going to know we had sex. Oh god. What have we done?" she lamented. "We're dead. I'm so dead." She clutched her head in her hands, pacing around the room.

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                  tab He was content to hold Amy in his arms after everything that happened. He had never felt so amazing before. There was a small but blissful smile on the retired soldier's face as he looked down at the beloved doctor. She was the only thing keeping him grounded at the moment. A small laugh escaped him, making his shoulders shake up and down as she mentioned not letting other women take him away. "Why would I want to be with any other woman? I mean, you are my girlfriend, right?" He questioned with an eyebrow raised.

While he had never said it out right before he assumed that they were an item, especially after what had just happened. Of course, if she didn't want to be his girlfriend than he would be okay with that too. "Unless of course that's not what you want." He rubbed the back of his head, realizing how awkward that sounded.

Amy was up and attempting to put her clothes back on but the robes hung loosely on her petite frame. He frowned, not sure how to tie the sash back on, but it looked like neither did Amy. "You can always change into something else right?" He joked before shrugging. "How about I go get Ming to come in and help you put it back on? I'll tell her you fell asleep and kept rolling around which undid everything." That was the best excuse he could come up with, especially when it came to seeing her hair looking like a total mess.

He grabbed a t-shirt and jeans; sliding each article of clothing on quickly before moving to his wheelchair. He wheeled out of the room, noting the smell of someone cooking coming from the kitchen. His stomach growled, practically whining for him to get something to eat. He peered into the kitchen to find Winry and Ming cooking. Ming was cutting up chicken expertly with a rather large knife while Winry was cooking some veggies. "Ming? Amy needs your help. I can take over for you." She looked back and nodded before washing her hands and handing her apron over to him.

He wheeled over to Winry and began finishing the last of the chicken strips before handing the over to the young blonde for seasoning. He watched as she began to mix garlic and other herbs with the chicken before glazing it with a lemon sauce. It smelled wonderful and soon enough everyone else was coming downstairs to eat. The hangovers were mostly over which meant everyone was going to try and eat as soon as possible.

User Image

[[ooc;; ]]

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

tab Ming could only imagine her father's reaction each time Ling would change the subject. He would grow wary with the emperor, but she supposed that wasn't a bad thing. Ling was crafty, he knew exactly what to do or say to make sure that events go his way. The only time that hadn't worked was with the Fuhrer, but that was merely due to the fact that the other leader had already made up his mind.

She seemed content to lay on him for the moment. Her eyes drifted to the window, noting that the sun was beginning to disappear from the sky, only to have the moon replace it. He was the king of laziness and Ming couldn't help but laugh. It was unlike her to be so unproductive, but as he had said, they had nothing important to do. A blush made its way on her cheeks, wondering if she had been far too loud but apparently she hadn't seeing as how no one was disturbing them. Her golden eyes looked down as he whined about being hungry. Goodness he was like a five year old. "Alright, I'll go make something." She rolled off of him, before moving to put her robes on from before. They weren't as elaborate as the red one, but it was cozy enough given her current lazy mood.

Opening the door she headed downstairs to find Winry already in the kitchen cutting up some vegetables. "Would you like some help?" Ming asked while making her way over.

Winry turned, nodding slightly before giving a bright smile. "I would love the help! Are you okay with cutting up the chicken?" She had bought a whole chicken while at the grocery store seeing as how she had so many mouths to feed. Ming nodded, fairly certain she could debone a chicken before getting to work.

She had finished getting the bones out and was currently cutting the different strips and tender parts of the meat when Havoc wheeled in. The Xingese woman looked up, knife in hand as Havoc asked her to help Amy. Was something wrong? Did something happen? She placed the knife down and washed the blood off of her hands before taking off the apron and gently throwing it at him. "Just finish up getting the meat off of the bones." She informed him before heading to his and Amy's room.

Walking in she found the woman with her hair disheveled and her robes hanging loosely and undone. The woman raised an eyebrow, not sure what had happened, but she had an idea forming in her head. "I thought I tied that tighter...I guess not." She walked over and grabbed the obi that held all of it together. "How did this come undone anyway?" Her fingers expertly weaved the cloth over Amy's waist before securing it with loops at the back to form a ribbon. "There! I think the food is ready if you want to go outside, unless of course you want me to fix your hair?" It wasn't a complete mess but it was messier than Ming would have liked.

[[ooc;;]]

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                        Rolling onto his side, he continued to lounge in the bed as he watched Ming cover her body in the robes from this morning. How disappointing, he much preferred the red ones. Then again, he wasn't so sure he wouldn't be all over her again just as intently as he liked pulling those certain ones off of her. The needy royal required food. Once Ming was dressed, he too was getting up from the bed to pull his same robes back one. Securing the waist, Ling descended down the stairs to catch up with his girlfriend.

Winry was already in the kitchen getting to work on dinner, but Ming was eager to help. So, Ling took to helping set the table. It had been quite awhile since the emperor helped out with small tasks, but it was not something he found beneath him. It helped keep his head from getting too big. Though he did wish Ming would spend time with him since as it turned out, dinner was already in the works, he allowed her to stay in the kitchen with Winry. As it turned out, he quite enjoyed her cooking. Logically, if there were two good cooks making the meal then it would be ready in half the time and be twice as delicious.

Silently, his eyebrow raised as Havoc came rolling in saying something about Amy needing help. The young woman disappeared for some time to the room Havoc and his doctor were sharing until both emerged some minutes later. Everyone was joining them at the table as dinner was served. The hungry man was quick to dig in. The chicken was quite tasty. Who knew such simple ingredients could have such flavor.

Al's eyes had kept trailing up to the window all through dinner until his brother asked what was bothering him. The younger sibling shook his head, a boyish smile on his face. "Oh, nothing, I just read in the paper today that there's supposed to be a meteor shower tonight," innocent excitement clung on his words.

Edward's brows raised. The two brothers had always been drawn to science, and astronomy was no different. So of course this news perked his interest. It was agreed that they would go out right after dinner. Whoever wanted was free to join as well. After dinner was cleared, the Elrics were racing each other out the door.

Ling had seen falling stars once in Xing as a young boy. Fu told him stories of how the stars were the souls of their ancestors, coming down from the heavens to visit Earth. That if one made a wish, the ancestors would carry it back with them to the sky after they were done visiting and tell it to the gods where it may come true. His hand founds Ming's, his fingers lacing through hers. "Come, let us go watch," he requested, wanting to watch the stars fall on them too. Walking out with her into the dark backyard, Ling plopped down on his back in the grass, staring up at the vast night sky above them. The universe was still for now, but Al was talking how it should be starting any minute now.

Cosmic Gatekeeper

I BETTER ↙ LOOK BACK ¸
            ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ CARE ↔ FULLY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
HEY, WE ` RE IN TROUBLE

Jean said it. Girlfriend. That was it then. The two of them were unofficially official. That simple label made her entirely too happy. Honestly, she was a grown woman; these sorts of things shouldn't matter to her or get her heart rate up so fast. The young puppy love couples must be getting to her. "I suppose so," she tried to be nonchalant about it, but there was no hiding that smile. Oh, Mom was going to be thrilled. Far too long had she only bad news to deliver about her love life. Now her eldest daughter had a boyfriend. That would have to be her first call once they were back in Central. "I want that, Jean. I want you," she comforted his doubts with a soft smile.

"No! It's too comfy," she rejected his simple fix stubbornly. Yes, changing into something else would be world's easier, but she didn't want to. These silks from Xing were so damn comfortable yet flattering. "Ming would think I don't like it." And of course, the last thing she wanted to do was dissuade the girl from their new bonding activity.

Ming! What a brilliant idea! Even better, Jean had the perfect excuse to use. He was a lifesaver. Kissing his cheek gratefully, she let him go fetch her Xingese friend. When the young woman appeared in the room, a flustered blush formed on her cheeks as she questioned how the sash had come undone. Sex. Hot, steamy sex. But she wasn't about to admit that. "I took a nap. Tossed around a lot, I guess," she shrugged. Ming went to work, easily securing the waist back as it was before. "Just a quick fix." She shot her friend a thankful smile as she made her hair neater. There, all the evidence of what the two had been up to behind closed doors was gone. No one was any the wiser.

Dinner sounded great right about now as she was starving. The two girls left back to the kitchen. Jean was helping out. When he came to join her at the table, she teased him, "Look at you being all domestic." Sitting next to him during dinner, the scene replayed over and over in her head, resulting in a smile plastered on her face the entire time.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Roy questioned with a raised brow, feeling like he was missing something.

"Just a good day," she answered back simply.

Al had mentioned something about a meteor shower, and after dinner, the group was heading out to watch. Somehow, it seemed to be turning into an activity for everyone even though they didn't have to. But Fuery convinced Breda and Falman to come out. Roy decided what the hell, why not enjoy a relaxing stargazing while he could seeing as it wasn't quite the same sight in the city, and of course Riza followed where ever he went. Why not? It would be pretty. "C'mon. It'll be nice," she said to Jean as she went with him outside. Finding a nice spot for them to be side by side, Amy laid down. Since it was dark and everyone was looking up above, she scooted close to him, her hand reaching to hold his.

The first light dancing across the sky caught everyone's attention as it meant it was starting. "Are you going to make a wish?" she whispered to Jean. It was silly. It was childish. To believe that something as simple as a falling star could grant wishes. And she didn't. For if they could, surely the world would be a better place.

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
User ImageUser Image
                                                  tab Amy insisted on wearing the damn robes and for good reason. They were comfortable and he could not deny that. The material was soft and warm and it wasn't too tight or too loose. Plus, he wasn't sure what would happen if she were to offend her newest friend. That was the last thing he wanted for her or for Ming. "Fine fine, I'll be right back." It was settle,d he would go and fetch the Xingese woman to go and save the day for his beloved doctor.

Dinner was ready before he knew it and after helping Winry set the table he made sure to sit down next to Mustang. Even with all the rest he had gotten the colonel still looked exhausted. There were dark bags under his eyes and his black hair was a horrible mess. Even his normally crisp uniform was wrinkled. "Had a rough few hours?" Havoc questioned with an eyebrow raised. All he got was a grunt.

It wasn't until after food was in his stomach that Mustang seemed in a chipper mood. The man was back to his confident self and had a smile that would make annoy the hell out of everyone else, as was shown when Edward glowered towards him. "I've been going over how to solve our issue and I think i've got it." He told his lieutenant before going back to eating. "Of course we will discuss this later. We won't want to ruin our fun now would we?" That was the last thing he or anyone else wanted.

Havoc shrugged, not one to say no to relaxing. Instead he finished off whatever was left on his plate; though there were still some vegetables left on there. He wasn't a fan of tomatoes, or most vegetables in general. Alphonse spoke up, saying that he was going to go watch some shooting stars. That was right, they were supposed to be tonight and with Resembool clear of any lights they would be easy to see. The Elric brothers seemed overly excited about it, and even the retired soldier found himself a bit excited.

There was a rumor that had been passed over generations that claimed if someone were to wish upon a shooting star all their wishes would come true. He wasn't sure if that was true or not, but he had a feeling that it might be. Besides, who wouldn't want to wish on something so pretty? Amy took his hand and he nodded in her direction. "Alright, alright, I'm coming." He wheeled himself outside and stayed near the doorway since his wheelchair couldn't get into the grass.

Looking up at the sky he waited until the stars began to fall. It was beautiful, far more beautiful than he would have expected. Looking over to Amy he shrugged before giving her a small grin. "I can't tell you what I wished for. If I did that it wouldn't come true, now would it?" He joked, but in a way he was serious. That was the rule of thumb with wishes, you couldn't tell anyone what it was. He made two wishes that night, one to get his legs moving again, and the other to have things work out with Amy.

User Image

[[ooc;; ]]

Adorable Muse

20,965 Points
  • Power Converter 150
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Generous 100
                        User Image
                        User Image

tab Walking in and seeing Amy with the robes undone and her hair a mess was definitely a sight to see. She raised an eyebrow, not quite sure if she believed that statement or not. While she figured the woman's hair would get messed up from rolling around in her sleep she didn't think it would undo the obi. From what she could recall Ming had tied it pretty tight, but maybe it wasn't tight enough? That was odd, she could have sworn she looped it over more than once. "That's really strange..." Was all the young woman could say as she began to fix her friend up.

After making sure her hair and outfit was presentable the two walked out to get some dinner. Ming didn't realize how hungry she was until she could smell what Winry had cooked. She sat down next to Ling and was quick to fill her plate once everyone else had gotten their fair share. She finished most of her food in less than an hour, which was record time for her considering she usually ate slow. Edward was glowering towards herself and Ling before crossing his arms over his chest. "Next time you two get horny take it elsewhere! I could hear you all the way from outside." A bright blush made its way on her face and she quickly hid her face against Ling's shoulder.

She knew they had been loud but surely they weren't that loud! "I'm so sorry..." She muttered, her face lighting up more as Mustang began to poke fun at the couple. "I don't know why you're making fun of them. At least they are getting laid unlike you." Breda shot back which got a slap on the head from his colonel.

Ming let out a sigh of relief as Alphonse changed the subject to shooting stars. She had only seen them once and that was as a child, but she could barely remember what they looked like. All she knew was that they had the power to grant wishes. Her mother had told her long ago that stars held the power of the gods, and were sent there to help humanity during times of struggle. Maybe this was one of those times?

Dinner was finished and everyone quickly began to clear the table before heading outside to go look up at the sky. With her hand securely in Ling's she followed him outside. She sat down between Ling's legs as he sat in the grass and leaned her back against his chest. It was quiet for a moment as they all waited for the sky to be illuminated and soon enough their wish was granted.

Ming grinned brightly as she saw the stars falling, streaking the dark sky with a beautiful golden hue. She closed her eyes tightly and began to form her wish; hoping to achieve her goals as as a member of the court and help her nation to the best of her ability. When she was finished she leaned her head back and pointed along with Alphonse as the stars began to fall. It truly was a sight to behold and there as nothing better than witnessing such beauty with friends.

[[ooc;;]]

Cosmic Gatekeeper

User Image

User Image
                                                        Ling looked over at their host with a blank face. "Where else should we take it?" he questioned seriously. That sort of speech was always taken literally by the man. It wasn't the only area he had trouble in. Rhetorical questions, jokes, and sarcasm was also often taken at face value. The best was to communicate with the daft tended man was to be blunt.

This was not the blond man's forte, and he was out of practice dealing with communicating with his Xingese friend. "My house is not a sleazy motel. Figure it out," he grumbled.

His lover's face was being buried into his shoulder. Well, that still didn't answer his question. But he supposed he would try to keep their love making down, though he did not know why it was something he should try to hide. Their friends should be happy the two felt so deeply for one another. It was a private act though. The more he thought about it, the more he didn't want others knowing what or when they were doing it. If only for the sole reason that the sounds elicited from Ming would be for his ears only.

Outside, his arms looped loosely around her waist as she leaned back against him. His chin rested a top her head as their heads tipped up towards the sky. Flashes of light burned across the sky. He wondered if one of them was Old Man Fu, coming back to see how the Yao royal was fairing. He wondered if the elder retainer would be proud of the man he had become, of the emperor he was trying to be for his people. Closing his eyes, he thought of his wish that his deceased vassal could return to the heavens for him. He wished for prosperity for the citizens of Xing, that they may have the food and medicine they so desperately needed. He also wished that they would be able to return back home soon. Though he loved getting to spend time in Amestris, his people needed their emperor in these hard times.

Who knew how long the meteor shower lasted? No one exactly had been keeping track of time. An hour or two until all the stars floated still and undisturbed in the sky. With such a relaxing evening, Ling was feeling quite sleepy and fighting to keep his eyes open. Slowly, he got to his feet and helped Ming onto hers. With his arm draped over her shoulder, he walked with her up the stairs to retire for the night.

Cosmic Gatekeeper

I BETTER ↙ LOOK BACK ¸
            ✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ CARE ↔ FULLY

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
HEY, WE ` RE IN TROUBLE

Edward was bickering with Ming and Ling over their excessive noise. Amy blinked. Well, she hadn't heard anything. Then again, she and Havoc had been not as quiet as they should have been around the same time. Of course, she was all too happy to let her friend take all of the blame. The Xingese couple were in an established relationship, while the doctor and patient weren't. Did she feel bad for her friend's embarrassment? A little, but a little humility never killed anyone. Roy and Jean were talking, though she couldn't exactly pick up about what. The doctor eyed the vegetables left on her patients plate with a disapproving frown. Honestly, how was he going to get his leg muscles strong again if he didn't give his body the fuel and nutrients it needed. Her second call was going to be to his mother to ensure her son started eating his greens. Her third would probably be to grovel to her boss about unexpectedly going on vacation for a week without notice. Mustang better hold his word on that; she would make damn sure of it.

Her back leaned against the post of the porch so she could stay by her boyfriend. A pout formed on her lips as he refused to tell her. "Oh, come on. You don't really believe in that stuff, do you?" she questioned, playing mindlessly with his fingers. If she believed in such things as wishes, she would have only had one wish: for her mother to get better. But if medicine wasn't reversing the damage, why would a meteor burning up in the atmosphere make any real difference.

Still, it was a serene sight to quietly watch the bright streaks of light appear overhead before fading away. When it was over, she was quite glad. As pretty as it was, she was ready for bed. Once in the room, she closed the door behind Havoc so that she could change. Now that he had seen her completely naked, she was even less reserved about undressing in front of him as she changed into her tank top and shorts. Unpinning her hair, she let the soft curls fall down her back. Amy had every intention of sleeping in her own bed as she crawled into it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff