Welcome to Gaia! ::

LAZY Teenager . Oldest Ginger Hair Chick .
User Image

LET ME KNOW THAT I'VE DONE WRONG,
WHEN I'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG

tab tab name: Wendy Corduroy

I GO AROUND A TIME OR TWO,
JUST TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU

tab tab though: Not tired so...yeah.

TELL ME ALL THAT YOU'VE THROWN AWAY,
FIND OUT GAMES THAT YOU WANNA PLAY

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW

tab tab mood: Pretty chill

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET,
DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

tab tab love: Already dating

Akane

Well i don't usually get many of those. Ehh...better to just avoid that problem.
Ah? Yeah, that's cool with me. [/small smile] Well, I usually hang out with my friends. Do teenage stuff I guess. Playing in the arcade when we get the chance. That kind of thing.
Huh...never spoke with anyone from Japan before. That's awesome.
Well I'm a cashier at the "Mystery Shack" so, we sell some hats and bobble heads and junk. So thats why I ask what you sell.
          xxxxx✿ AND WHEN WE MEET
          xxxxxx
          which im sure we will
          xxxmaellexxxwill all that was there be there still
          User Image
                                            ______»past; to !present.❻ revenge ▪so sweet` seek a way— ❜
                                            ______________ there will be no white flag above my door —  

xxxxxmaellexxxI CAN'T FORGET_____ WHEN OUR HEARTS TOUCHED
                                            xxxxx if you live by the rules it's over.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . I won't put my hands up and surrender . . .

_________ » FEELING : _____ mood ×

xxxxxmaellexxxSO LET ME ADORN IT_____IN A TENDER LIE
                                            xxxxx i will go down with this ship.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .I'm in love and always will be . . .

_________ » ACTION : _____ action ×

I'd like to if I can. That's why I don't mind a slow day once in a while, to be honest.
                                                      Sounds like you and your friends have been enjoying yourselves. I'm in college so I don't get as much free time,
                                                      though I like to go out or read up on things when I have the chance.
                                                      ( /smiles ) It's a lovely place. Where are you from, Wendy?
                                                      I see why you call it the Mystery Shack. Oh, we just sell equipment and such.

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀ &. Wendy
LAZY Teenager . Oldest Ginger Hair Chick .
User Image

LET ME KNOW THAT I'VE DONE WRONG,
WHEN I'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG

tab tab name: Wendy Corduroy

I GO AROUND A TIME OR TWO,
JUST TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU

tab tab though: Not tired so...yeah.

TELL ME ALL THAT YOU'VE THROWN AWAY,
FIND OUT GAMES THAT YOU WANNA PLAY

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW

tab tab mood: Pretty chill

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET,
DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

tab tab love: Already dating

Akane

I guess everyone has their own opinion on that. [/slight shrug]
What? Wow, you didn't look like one. That can be a compliment or not, but I'm serious. Its probably a good thing, man.
Ha. I'll have to find a time and have a lot of cash to go. Just for maybe a day. I'm use to the woods here. Oh, I'm from a place called Gravity Falls. We have a bit of interesting tourist here and their but...no big.
Huh... well as long as you start making so many right?

Ah... well I gotta get going.
Nice chatting with you. [/lazy wave] So...guess to til time or whatever.
Bye.

[/user has logged off]

((ooc//: annnnd i sleep)
          xxxxx✿ AND WHEN WE MEET
          xxxxxx
          which im sure we will
          xxxmaellexxxwill all that was there be there still
          User Image
                                            ______»past; to !present.❻ revenge ▪so sweet` seek a way— ❜
                                            ______________ there will be no white flag above my door —  

xxxxxmaellexxxI CAN'T FORGET_____ WHEN OUR HEARTS TOUCHED
                                            xxxxx if you live by the rules it's over.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . I won't put my hands up and surrender . . .

_________ » FEELING : _____ mood ×

xxxxxmaellexxxSO LET ME ADORN IT_____IN A TENDER LIE
                                            xxxxx i will go down with this ship.
                                            xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .I'm in love and always will be . . .

_________ » ACTION : _____ action ×

Is it that surprising? I turned twenty-one last June...although I've been told I do look younger than my age.
                                                      It's well worth a trip. Although it can be a little far and expensive, yes.
                                                      Gravity Falls? ( /taps chin ) That's the first I've heard of it.
                                                      The only place that comes to mind is Niagra Falls, but that's different..
                                                      ( /nods ) Have a good night, Wendy.

user has signed off

[ooc: sameee. night!]

xxx▀▀▀▀▀▀ &. Wendy

Romantic Prophet

he a monkeyo-overly↱affectionatexx not a NOAH use yourimagination.theatrePLAYER
    User Image
    shut upIT'SLIKESHOOTINGASITTINGDUCK
    and drink your gina little small talk gin a smile gin and baby i was stuck
    cough coughi still don`t know what ( ✫ ) you`ve done with me
    un deux troisI FEEL quatre! A KIND quatre! OF FEAR quatre! WHEN YOU'RE quatre! NOT HERE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsUNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE UNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsUNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE UNSATISFIED, I SKIPPED MY PRIDE

bend and snap( cariad noah lee && in pain )

shut upI'VEHADAFEWLITTLELOVEAFFAIRS
    and drink your gineverything is new gin everything is you gin what can i do
    cough coughthey didn't last long ( ✫ ) the love was scarce
    un deux troisIT MAKES quatre! THE TRUTH quatre! EVEN MORE quatre! INCOMPREHENSIBLE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsI USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE I USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE
    it's not just tea and crumpets, it's exploding crumpetsI USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE I USED TO THINK THAT WAS SENSIBLE

bend and snap( reszting && my family )

long haired men who kill thingsDON'T GO WASTING YOUR EMOTIONS!

✫ ▌ moaning into his pillow Go awaaaaay.
            Stupid headache. Didn't even drink this time. Not a single drop. Just a horrible headache.

glub glub glub ! LAY ALL OF YOUR LOVE ON ME
            and i said, turn into spearow♞ : chatroom

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here All Of These Lines Are Being Crossed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOver The Atmosphere I Need To Know That These Things Are Gonna Look Up
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I Feel Us Drowning In A Sea Spilled From A Cup
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When There Is No Place Safe To Put My Head
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When You Feel The World Shake From The Words That Are Said
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I'm Calling All Angels Calling All Your Angels I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up

xxx Phaedra Jackson | Planning
                            ( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here Cus My TV Set Just Keeps It All
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxFrom Being Clear I Want A Reason For The Way Things Have To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Need A Hand To Build Up Some Hope Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When Children Have To Play Inside So They Don't Disappear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx While Private Eyes Are Solving Marriage Lies Cause We Haven't Talked For Years
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Football Teams Are Kissing Queens And Losing Sight Of Having Dreams

xxx At Home | Cariad

XXX Calling All `Angels. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up
                                              Hmm traditional headache cures
                                              Poor dears been in bed all day
                                              At least the baby's doing well
                                              And I got to get some more planning done.

Romantic Prophet

User Image
    un deux troisI FEEL quatre! A KIND quatre! OF FEAR quatre! WHEN YOU'RE quatre! NOT HERE

un deux troisIT MAKES quatre! THE TRUTH quatre! EVEN MORE quatre! INCOMPREHENSIBLE

Phae! I swear, I didn't drink. Not anything. I swear!
            ✫ ▌ blinks Do you want me to help? Or is this one of those things where the man has
            to stay back and let you do everything because I'll mess everything up.

and i said, turn into spearow♞ : phaedra

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I Need A Sign To Let Me Know You're Here All Of These Lines Are Being Crossed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxOver The Atmosphere I Need To Know That These Things Are Gonna Look Up
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I Feel Us Drowning In A Sea Spilled From A Cup
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When You Feel The World Shake From The Words That Are Said
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I'm Calling All Angels Calling All Your Angels I Won't Give Up If You Don't Give Up

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxFrom Being Clear I Want A Reason For The Way Things Have To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Need A Hand To Build Up Some Hope Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When Children Have To Play Inside So They Don't Disappear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx While Private Eyes Are Solving Marriage Lies Cause We Haven't Talked For Years
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Football Teams Are Kissing Queens And Losing Sight Of Having Dreams

xxx At Home | Cariad

XXX Calling All `Angels. . . Cariad
                                              I know you didn't
                                              Just one of those days where you woke up with a headache
                                              We all get those days
                                              I don't want you to help because you're not feeling well
                                              You don't mess anything up
                                              I did pick my dress today though.
                                              At least Amaryllis likes it

Romantic Prophet

User Image

..Good. I didn't want you to think that...I was fooling around again.
            ✫ ▌ soft smile I think I'm feeling fine enough to help a beautiful woman plan our wedding.
            Oh, I mess tons of things up. Like the other day, I put Amaryllis' diaper on backwards.
            Well, I'm sure my two favorite people in the world have amazing style, so I'll trust their judgment.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

You know I don't ALWAYS think the worst of you right?
                                              As sweet as that is...you were just crying because your head hurt so bad
                                              It's fine, we have time still
                                              -laughs- I've done that before too
                                              Besides it'd be bad luck for you to see it before the wedding
                                              Vater went me..you know to consult on colors

Romantic Prophet

User Image

I know that! Not that I would blame you if you did think the worst of me, because of what I am.
            But, I just meant...Because the last time I had a headache like this....I was really hung over.
            ✫ ▌ frowns I feel bad not helping. I should be helping.
            I knooow. But there's got to be something I can do. Like...picking out the food or something like
            that. I'm not completely useless as a husband.
            ✫ ▌ chuckles Well, glad it was him not me. Or else you'd probably be in neon orange
            with teal accents.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

What you are is my beautiful fiance -nods-
                                              Well I haven't done anything to drive you to go drink like that have I?
                                              Plus I'm well aware you were there the whole night
                                              Well yes you can help with that
                                              -fake retches- you're never allowed to dress me ever

Romantic Prophet

User Image

I...I am a Noah.
            You weren't the one who made me drink last time. It...was something else. And my own
            stupidity and pride and all of that.
            Mostly because I was cuddled up next to you. ✫ ▌ chuckles
            Yes! I love food!
            ...I was kidding, dear. I know you look better in blues and whites.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx At Home | Cariad

And I'm Death's daughter. That doesn't define me Cariad.
                                              Being Phaedra defines me.
                                              Just like being Cariad defines you
                                              -blinks- What was wrong?
                                              -nods- Exactly, nice and warm and comfortable
                                              -chuckles- YOu're going to be fat one day I swear
                                              I can pull off other colors on occasion

Romantic Prophet

User Image

But...Being a noah does define me. Because it's a clue about the sort of person I am.
            And being Cariad means being a Noah. ✫ ▌ glances off
            It's actually not important. Nothing that you have to worry about. Trust me. ✫ ▌ smiles
            Am not. I work out all the time!
            You pull off all of the colors. But if i had a choice, it would blues and whites because you look
            the best in those.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out