Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
        &voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Singing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

hmm? of course i do. you're darling and sweet and everything an angel should be.
              i know you don't. ▬ ♪ yawning i'm just trying to figure it out for myself.
              well aren't you just a little sweet talker.
              i love you too, hugo. i love being your mama and talking to you and your smile and your hugs and everything.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                            ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . Mama
                                              xxxx xxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain...
                                              I am an angel then....if you say I am
                                              Not at all
                                              Im terrible with words
                                              -laughs- Youre so smitten with me youll never love anyone else

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

Of course you're an angel. You're...my angel.
              ▬ ♪ chuckles quietly your words are just fine darling. i love them.
              perhaps, perhaps. but i think i would be fine just loving you for the rest of my life.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

Well thank you mama -bows-
                                              Isabelle would say thats just because Ive been reading books
                                              But I want you to be happy okay?
                                              So if you meet someone
                                              And he makes you happy
                                              Then go be happy

Romantic Prophet

User Image

i think it's just because you're a very intelligent young man.
              if i do meet someone like that, then i will. ▬ ♪ chuckles quietly
              but
              but you're still very important to me.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I do try even if I hate school too much to go
                                              -smiles- Good I dont want to hold you back
                                              I know that mama, otherwise you wouldnt have moved to Paris

Romantic Prophet

User Image

well, if you wanted to go to school i wouldn't be against it.
              ▬ ♪ shaking head don't worry. you're a wonderful son, but you're not worth that much.
              i like paris. this life...it's a nice life.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-shakes head- I went once with Peter
                                              I think I died of boredom that day
                                              How mean -fake sniffles-
                                              -smiles- Ive always liked Paris too

Romantic Prophet

User Image

ah, then i won't make you. you seem to be quite good at keeping up yourself.
              i just want you to be happy. ▬ ♪ smiles shortly
              ah, i was just kidding, my dear. if you really asked me not to be with anyone else, i wouldn't.
              it's chaotic. ▬ ♪ chuckles but pleasant at the same time.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Which is why youre a great mama
                                              Though Isabelle says Im actually behind where I should be
                                              -smiles- Well only time will tell huh?
                                              Just like a clock -nods-

Romantic Prophet

User Image

well, i have time when i get home sometimes.
              i could give you a few lessons if you wanted. ▬ ♪ shrugs i'm not very intelligent, but i can try.
              exactly. my little clock smith. ▬ ♪ smiles shortly
              maybe that's all the world is. just one big clock.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Its okay
                                              I think shes just trying to get me to go to school
                                              And I already know enough right?
                                              Thats what Ive always liked to think.

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
        User Image

you do know quite a bit, dear.
              ▬ ♪ smiles shortly and you're one of the most intelligent young men i know.
              do you ever think that might be a little cold?

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Well I did live in a museum when papa was still alive
                                              Am I?
                                              No.....
                                              Clocks have always been a part of my heart....

Romantic Prophet

User Image

ah, that makes sense darling. you know i love you.
              oh yes. quite. ▬ ♪ chuckles
              oh! that reminds me! did you like your birthday gift?

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff