6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

ℭhild of Prophecy PℜAvus (///) ⒱lad

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( ) I'm Tired Of Waking Up In Tears, Cause I Can't Put To Bed These Phobias And Fears
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'm New To This Grief And I Can't Explain: But I'm No Stranger To The Heartache And The Pain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Fire I Began, Is Burning Me Alive But I Know Better Than To Leave And Let It Die
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Asking Every Now And Then Is It Over Yet? Will I Ever Feel Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Chasing Rainbows On My Own But The More I Try To Move On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The More I Feel Alone So I Watch These Summer Stars To Lead Me Home

xxx Vladimir Tod Just call me Vlad | A Little Stressed

( ) I'm Sick Of The Past I Can't Erase, A Jumble Of Footprints And Hasty Steps I Can't Retrace
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Mountains Of Things That I Still Regret, Is A Vile Reminder That I Would Rather Just Forget
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx (No Matter Where I Go) The First I Began, Is Burning Me Alive But I Know Better Than To Leave And Let It Die
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Asking Every Now And Then, Is It Over Yet? Will I Ever Smile Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Chasing Rainbows On My Own But The More I Try To Move On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The More I Feel Alone So I Watch The Summer Stars To Lead Me Home

xxx School Work | My Saumensch

XXX No Matter `Where I Go. . . Liesel
                                              xxxx xxx Cause I Walk Alone....
                                              I do not need to get my eyes checked
                                              Because I already did
                                              turns out I have pretty close to twenty twenty vision
                                              And you beat all of them
                                              Ah not even one inch?
                                              -cuddles her again- You'll feel better soon promise

Romantic Prophet

little nazi orphan² girl make th⊰⊰words right SAUMENSCH ! steal snow && fire
User ImagesparringIT'S A JUST A MATTER OF TIME bot
i have to start overUNTIL WE'RE ALL FOUND OUT UNTIL WE'RE ALL FOUND OUT
unbeatable yotake our tears ( ⊹ ) put them on ice
maxWE'RE THE x THERAPISTS PUMPING x THROUGH YOUR x SPEAKERS
jump and make him⊹ : move we`re well read and poised

sparringWE'RE THE KIDS YOU USED TO LOVE bot
i have to start overBUT THEN WE GOT OLD BUT THEN WE GOT OLD BUT THEN WE GOT OLD
unbeatable yowe're the lifers ( ⊹ ) til the bitter end
maxTHE SONGS x AND WORDS x CONTROL OUR x HEARTBEATS
jump and make him⊹ : move i`ll keep singing this lie

sparringAND I NEED TO TAKE A PILL bot
i have to start overTO MAKE THIS FEEL OKAY TO MAKE THIS FEEL OKAY
unbeatable yothe best part of belief ( ⊹ ) is always the lie
maxI HOPE x YOU SING x ALONG AND x STEAL x LINE
jump and make him⊹ : move give in or just give up

( liesel ) xx ( miserable ) xx ( trying to cover up ) xx ( stupid pneumonia ) xx ( the wind ) xx ( saukerl )

Oh my gosh. And you're a chronic liar too. Does it never end?
⊹ :rolls eyes Vlad, you're a sweetheart and you're sweet talking is really cute. But
I do know the truth.
Well...Maybe one of my toes.
...I hope so. I'm sick of this. ⊹ :scowls

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
uppercuts decide love ( vlad )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

( ) I'm Tired Of Waking Up In Tears, Cause I Can't Put To Bed These Phobias And Fears
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'm New To This Grief And I Can't Explain: But I'm No Stranger To The Heartache And The Pain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Fire I Began, Is Burning Me Alive But I Know Better Than To Leave And Let It Die
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Asking Every Now And Then Is It Over Yet? Will I Ever Feel Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The More I Feel Alone So I Watch These Summer Stars To Lead Me Home

( ) I'm Sick Of The Past I Can't Erase, A Jumble Of Footprints And Hasty Steps I Can't Retrace
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Mountains Of Things That I Still Regret, Is A Vile Reminder That I Would Rather Just Forget
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx (No Matter Where I Go) The First I Began, Is Burning Me Alive But I Know Better Than To Leave And Let It Die
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I'm A Silhouette Asking Every Now And Then, Is It Over Yet? Will I Ever Smile Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The More I Feel Alone So I Watch The Summer Stars To Lead Me Home

I am neither of those things -offended-
                                              I'm not just sweet talking you Liesel
                                              You're stunning and you don't even realize it
                                              Just a toe?
                                              I'm on my way now by the way so I'll see you in a bit
                                              I hope you needed Christmas gifts because they sent me with some for you

Romantic Prophet

little nazi orphan² girl make th⊰⊰words right SAUMENSCH ! steal snow && fire

( liesel ) xx ( miserable ) xx ( trying to cover up ) xx ( stupid pneumonia ) xx ( the wind ) xx ( saukerl )

...Vlad...I'm sorry. Are you actually mad at me.
I really...I'm not good looking at all. My arms and legs are too thin for my body, my hair is
messy, my eyes are boring.
⊹ :rolls eyes You're being greedy. What do you want?
Who sent the Christmas gifts?

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

No, but still I'm not lying to you
                                              You'll grow into them
                                              I mean if you want to talk about skinny look at me
                                              Well actually Tsuki keeps me really well fed so that might not be true anymore
                                              So we'll just get it styled then
                                              Your eyes are unique
                                              You usually only see blondes with blue eyes and that's fairly boring
                                              Your heart.....
                                              Nelly, Henry, Otis, Tsuki

Romantic Prophet

]little nazi orphan² girl make th⊰⊰words right SAUMENSCH ! steal snow && fire

You're not overly skinny. You're just perfect.
⊹ :rolls eyes Bet he missed you... Tsuki. During the holidays I mean.
My hair? You...That's another thing you're doing for though.
I think blue eyes are pretty. Any eyes that aren't boring old brown.
Vlad, you've had that from the beginning. ⊹ :hands on hips
...Why did they send gifts?!

boo▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

ⓢⓔⓐⓦⓔⓔⓓⓑⓡⓐⓘⓝ ℋєяoιc ∂ємιɢo∂ ғαтαℓ-ℓoчαℓтч o-ocєαи(sι∂є)

( ) June Was The Lobster Shell I Dug By Hand, A Haven That Hid Me Well Beneath The Sand
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe White Windy Waves Washed In But I Stayed Dry
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Great Breakers Broke Again Cus I'm On And Off Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then When The Empress Ran Aground And My Eyes Turned Blue And Green I Heard A Gorgeous Sound
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And That's When It Became A Dream When The Sky Fell In When The Hurricanes Came For Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Could Finally Crash Again And That's How I Became The Sea

xxx Percy Jackson | I Think My Brain Is Melting
                            ( ) I Wrenched The Engines Off And Dragged Them Down
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Depths Turned The Iron Soft As They Swiftly Drowned
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Brought The Oceanside To It's Rusty Knees
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx As I Felt The Eventide Deep In My Shallow Dreams
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then When The Empress Ran Aground And My Eyes Turned Blue And Green
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Heard A Gorgeous Sound And That's When It Became A Dream

xxx School | Death, Always

XXX I Became `The Sea. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx I Could Finally Crash Again And That's How....
                                              Let's see...
                                              That's Christmas all taken care of
                                              Now it's time to get ready for New Year's
                                              Ah, Colors come down from there

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisI`M BEING HELD CAPTIVE ( ) SOMETHING`S GOT A HOLD OF ME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

je n'oublierai jamaisTELL ME YOU SEE SMOKE ( ) HEAR MY CRY, BRING ME HOME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note
words are useless NOBODY SHOULD KNOW . . . . lg fuad what it's like to be alone

je n'oublierai jamaisCOME AS YOU ARE, DARLING ( ) BARE BONES,I SEE YOUR SOUL
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls
words are useless HAD TO . . . . lg fuad stumble for far too long, too long

(death) xxx (my bedroom) xxx (depressed) xxx (thinking) xxx (ugh, what have i been doing) xxx (a demigod)

Hmm...I really should get back on that.
        It's been over a year since I've gotten any farther. And who knows what mess she's made.
        ● █ : sigh Maybe, I'll start after the New Year. Busy time, right now, after all.

████████████████████████████████████████
      dooturn the door and lock the door turn the door and lock the door
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinchat x room

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

( ) June Was The Lobster Shell I Dug By Hand, A Haven That Hid Me Well Beneath The Sand
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Great Breakers Broke Again Cus I'm On And Off Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then When The Empress Ran Aground And My Eyes Turned Blue And Green I Heard A Gorgeous Sound
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And That's When It Became A Dream When The Sky Fell In When The Hurricanes Came For Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Could Finally Crash Again And That's How I Became The Sea

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Depths Turned The Iron Soft As They Swiftly Drowned
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx As I Felt The Eventide Deep In My Shallow Dreams
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then When The Empress Ran Aground And My Eyes Turned Blue And Green
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Heard A Gorgeous Sound And That's When It Became A Dream

XXX I Became `The Sea. . . Death
                                              Get back on what?
                                              Hey you -pulls Colors out of the cabinet and kisses his cheek-

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls

(death) xxx (my bedroom) xxx (depressed) xxx (thinking) xxx (ugh, what have i been doing) xxx (a demigod)

Finding someone I should have found years ago.
        ● █ : giving him a quick peck on the lips Colors being naughty again?
        I swear, I don't know what to do with that cat.

thinly veiled attempts at merlinper x cy

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Ah.....well if it's been years it's obvious they haven't caused too much trouble
                                              So why bother?
                                              Just getting into the cabinets again
                                              She's fine
                                              Leave her be I guess
                                              I mean you love her yeah?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...Because them being alive is breaking the balance. Anyways, they're supposed to be dead.
        I need to fix that. ● █ : nods
        ...That damn cat. ● █ : chuckles Always getting into some sort of trouble.
        I'm not going to get rid of her, Percy. I meant, what am I going to do about her climbing into the
        cabinets and such?

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Is it really breaking?
                                              I mean....I should have been dead hundreds of times
                                              Doesn't that break the balance?
                                              Like me -grins-
                                              Oh good,
                                              Well.....maybe you could get cabinet locks

Romantic Prophet

User Image

It is.
        It's different. Your name isn't still on the list. Your fate changed. Hers didn't.
        ● █ : smirks Yes. Like you. Always getting into some trouble. I need to figure what to
        do with you too.
        What a good idea. I'll lock the cabinets and lock you into the apartment. ● █ : chuckles

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

But my fate only changed some of the times because you got involved
                                              If I looked at the list would she actually be there?
                                              You don't need to do anything with me really you don't
                                              Rude, very very rude

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces