6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Clockmaker▪Parisian Historian▪Tick Tock▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) From Denver To California By Way Of Mexico
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxWere Lost And Were Finding Each Other
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We May Never See The West Coast
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Were Taking It Slow But For Now Were Two Down, Forty Eight To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Missed An Exit In Albuquerque But We Dont Mind At All
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Pull Over The Sun Is Burning And We Lay Down To Feel The Rain Fall

xxx Archibald Cabret | Worried
                            ( ) Desert Wind Blows Your Hair Back
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxWindow Down Town After Town
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Where Will We Be In Half A Century, 2 Down 48 To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Sun Rises In Bernardino Sometime After 6 am
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Could Take 27 Up Old Canyon Road
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sometimes You Win Before You Run, Sometimes You Run Before

xxx Reading | A certain little lady

XXX 2 Down `48 To Go. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Where will we be in half a century?
                                              Though I certainly don't know how to do it
                                              I suppose there is.....
                                              Yes and Mordred is far too young to be without his family
                                              Your mama is just being protective of you my darling
                                              Well what if that caused something in the future to go wrong?

Romantic Prophet

ba dum tss the darknesswithin morningdove for the sake of love
        User Image

water fallsif i retreat xxxx if i retreat xxxx if i retreat
        hunnyWORDS, WARS, AND SYMPHONIES
        dearest█████ ███ █████ ███ █████ ███
        there's a hole in my chestMAKE ROOM WE'RE TAKING OVER HERE MAKE ROOM
        heavy heartCOLD AND ALONE : yes it suits you well
        new purgatoryyou won't x find me x perching here x here

summer skin( name ) zzz ( emotion ) zzz ( actions )

hunnyCOLD HEARTS, COLDER SONGS
        there's a hole in my chestTHEY WILL PLAY US OUT THEY WILL PLAY US OUT
        heavy heartWITH A SONG : yes of pure romance
        new purgatorystomp your x feet and x clap your x hands

summer skin( thoughts ) zzz ( listening to ) zzz ( love )

() P.APA
            la████████████
            Maybe there is Papa. Maybe that's how they do it.
            His family doesn't want him... (♚ : x frowns )
            He actually thinks I'm pretty, Papa. He thinks I'm not a failure, even to our family!
            ...What could possibly go wrong by introducing clocks earlier?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Were Taking It Slow But For Now Were Two Down, Forty Eight To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Missed An Exit In Albuquerque But We Dont Mind At All
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Pull Over The Sun Is Burning And We Lay Down To Feel The Rain Fall

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Where Will We Be In Half A Century, 2 Down 48 To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sometimes You Win Before You Run, Sometimes You Run Before

I'll have to figure out how to do it
                                              Yes, darling I know
                                              -kisses her forehead- Because you are beautiful, sometimes you even outshine your mama
                                              And you have never been a failure
                                              All sorts of things
                                              Think about it Mel
                                              Perhaps if clocks had been introduced earlier
                                              There would be no need for clockmakers, horologists, by the time I was studying to become one
                                              In which case I would have never been working at the museum
                                              And would have never met your mama

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() P.APA
            la████████████
            ..I am a failure. I'm not as good at music as mama. And I don't have any of you boys' skills.
            He's the only person that makes me feel like...I can do something good with my life.
            (♚ : x frowns ) But you already met mama. So how can you not meet mama now?
            Papa...I don't want to go back to Paris. (♚ : x sighs )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Each person is born with something different Mel
                                              You're still young so it's very possible you have quite some time to find yourself
                                              -smiles- I'm glad you have him then
                                              Because we are thousands of years in the past Mel
                                              I mean that could affect our timeline
                                              I don't know for sure
                                              What have you got against Paris?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() P.APA
            la████████████
            I'm seventeen. I can play the violin and sing a little bit. That's nothing to be proud of.
            I'm glad I have him too. (♚ : x sighs )
            ... I don't see how it could. Maybe I'm just no good with time, but how can something that
            happens in this time really affect you and mama getting together in the future?
            ...Blake lived near Paris. So did Kieran and all of them. (♚ : x glancing off )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Do you know what I was doing at seventeen?
                                              Because if something changed drastically enough it could affect anything to come in any time
                                              And so did you
                                              Don't forget Mel that you and Hugo and Taye were all raised there
                                              In the most loving home your mother and I could possibly provide

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() P.APA
            la████████████
            ...What were you doing at seventeen?
            But it's such a small thing! You're just introducing clocks. It's not like you're killing anyone.
            You don't understand. It's because you and Taye were the only ones that didn't have to deal with them.
            (♚ : x crosses arms ) You don't have the memories.

ɪ Cяy whεɲ ɪ Fεεl Like ɪt <^> ЛεяvøuϚ вrεαk∂øwɲ

User Image
I guess we're all in trouble, huh?
Black clouds are upon us
And it's doomsday on the other side of town
That boy survived a severed head

(Jacuzzi Splot) / / / / / (thought)

When most would just give up for dead
So I said: "Al B. don't get so upset."
We all get scared of sticking out our necks
It's expected

(mood) / / / / / (A-Ah! I mean, w-we've been going out and stuff....)

ϩѳ Panic: C Chat

W-Woh it just got really cold here...
          Well, the weather is usually always different. From one place to another, ah-ha...
          Oh yeah, Christmas is coming up. I guess I should wrap all their gifts.
          ... [/rubs his head] Oh man...w-what if they don't like it? I mean I know I don't got a lot of money with me, but it was enough... [/buries his face in his hands]

FF ONLINEUser Image

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

At seventeen I failed out of three different universities
                                              I knew what I wanted to do but basically I just kept being told that I would never be it
                                              Small things can create big things
                                              -looks at her- Mel, I know I was never in their home
                                              Or anything like that
                                              But I do know the fear of them
                                              And the anger towards them
                                              I was there for all of you
                                              When your mama would wake up in the middle of the night terrified
                                              I was there to soothe her and help her back to sleep
                                              It was always worse when she found out about one of you coming
                                              Because she didn't want you to be involved
                                              When Hugo started choking himself in his sleep
                                              I laid with him every night holding his hands down and listening to him screaming at me to let him go, screaming because it HURT him that I wouldn't let him choke himself
                                              I watched my little girl lose all the confidence she once had in herself
                                              Because she was dating Kieran Wick
                                              I don't understand in the way you understand but I do understand
                                              As for Taye, I don't know how much he does or doesn't know

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() P.APA
            la████████████
            ....Oh. (♚ : x frowns;glancing away ) S-sorry.
            I'm scared to go back Papa. What...if Mordred missed a wolf. Or...what if Blake somehow
            survives or... I don't want to go back.
            Papa, he made our lives miserable every chance he got! Why? Why would a man do that?!
            What did we ever do to him?! (♚ : x tears up )

() B.REAKDOWN
            la████████████
            ...Mama and Papa say it doesnt' matter how much you spend.
            It's more about showing them that you care. (♚ : x shrugs )
            Mellodie Cabret.

User Image
Black clouds are upon us

It's expected

Geh-- oh I know that. And I love how I have everyone safe and sound. I'm so thankful to have everyone around me well. I even made some new friends, and thankful for them.
          ...b-but I feel like they would expect something from me, right? I mean, b-being their leader and everything... oh... a-and I can't have Cla--uhh--Felix...well, spend so much on me either!
          Huh...oh! sorry, i didn't think you were going to introduce yourself to me, I'm sorry. M-My name's Jacuzzi Splot. Nice to meet you. [/wry smile]
          H-How are you...?

FF ONLINEUser Image

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

XXX 2 Down `48 To Go. . . Mel
                                              So alot of people have trouble at seventeen years old
                                              -kisses her forehead- I can talk to your mama, explain how you feel and see if she'll let you stay
                                              You're only a year younger than Taye and he's getting married
                                              I know he did baby I know
                                              -pulls her close for a hug and rubs her back-
                                              Mel, some people are really really sick....
                                              Blake is one of them....
                                              He has the idea that everyone is against him
                                              Your mama just happened to be unfortunate enough to know him as a child
                                              And she was too scared to leave him....
                                              When she finally did she ran right into me, pretty much literally
                                              And he thought I stole her away
                                              And that I hurt her
                                              because that's how he views the world
                                              And because he had money he was able to pay people off so that they would just leave him be
                                              There wasn't anything we ever did wrong baby girl
                                              Nothing

Romantic Prophet

User Image

() P.APA
            la████████████
            ...You think I can grow up to be respectful like you and mama?
            Thank you Papa. (♚ : x grins;hugging him tightly ) Thank you, thank you, thank you!
            But he hurt mama. And Hugo! He hurt them! How...could people just let him be?! Even for money!
            And you would never hurt her. Never.
            ....And I was going to marry into the family. (♚ : x buries head in hands )

() B.REAKDOWN
            la████████████
            Well, then you could always make them something. Are you musical? Artistic?
            Why not? I mean...I used to have a rich boyfriend and I never minded too much when he would buy me really nice stuff.
            Not that I would advise dating him. He was...uh...less than kind. (♚ : x shudders )
            Hehe, it's alright. It's very nice to meet you, Mister Splot.
            I'm...not too good. A little sad to tell the truth. (♚ : x sighs )

User Image
Black clouds are upon us

It's expected

Uhh...I'm nothing like that. [/hangs head] I'm just a delinquent really, making a bit of money selling liquor...and then a-a side job, b-but that I'm not really suppose to talk about. I mean, Nice is better at explaining that part then I am. [/nervous laugh]
          I guess... it's still new to me. I mean, we never really had much, and I don't want to feel like.. well, showing off on whatever I have. I-I'm not saying I'm not grateful for what Felix gets me, I just wonder what my other friends would think of e betting all this... I'm just getting too worried. [/defeated sigh]
          Hm? W-Well, you shouldn't be with anyone who wouldn't be nice with you... I mean, I'm sure you made the right choice and everything and left him and now happier on your own, or with someone else or...something...I'm sorry.
          [/small smile] Well, that's always good to hear from others.
          Huh? Oh, I'm so sorry for whatever I said. I mean...do you want to talk about it.. I mean, i just want to see if I can help, but if it's something personal then lets forget I ask, alright--?

FF ONLINEUser Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces