Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                            ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . Mama
                                              xxxx xxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain...
                                              Hi mama
                                              Me too -nods-
                                              -puts his book aside-
                                              I was just reading....

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Singing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

hello, darling.
              ▬ ♪ kissing his forehead how are you today?
              ah, have you and peter had anymore of your book club meetings lately?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

A little sad
                                              But its alright....
                                              Oh no I think hes busy with country stuff
                                              So since I didnt know what he wanted to read I started Robin Hood again
                                              But it reminds me of papa.....

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

ah. darling, do you want me...to make you something?
              something special for dinner to make you feel better? lamb again?
              maybe i should buy you a new book! ▬ ♪ frowns
              ▬ ♪ sighs;stroking his hair no, that's not right is it? i should let you be sad, shouldn't i?

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

No Im alright
                                              Not hungry right now
                                              Mama! You cant afford it
                                              I know you cant
                                              -shakes head- I can borrow from the man who owns the shop in the train station if I really want one.
                                              -smiles- Its alright
                                              Its only natural to try and cheer me up

Romantic Prophet

User Image

are you sure? well, tell me when you do start to get hungry.
              ▬ ♪ glancing off;lying i c-can afford it. no big deal.
              are you sure? i feel like such a bad mother for not being able to get you books when you want them.
              still, your papa. i should allow you to mourn over him.
              i know what it's like to lose family. i shouldn't be telling you not to be sad. ▬ ♪ frowns

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Im sure
                                              I will
                                              Mama...youre a terrible liar
                                              Im sure
                                              Why spend money on them when I can get them for free right?
                                              I just miss him sometimes thats all
                                              But I have you
                                              Hed be happy about that

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...i just want you to be happy, hugo. if that's what makes you happy...
              ▬ ♪ sighs i suppose. you know i love you, right?
              i know you do. and it's alright, it's expected to.
              i'm glad i'm enough to make your dad happy.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I am happy
                                              I dont need lamb to make me happy
                                              OF course I know that
                                              You know.....I wish you were my actual mama
                                              I know hed have loved you....
                                              Except if you were my actual mama you probably would have left me like she did

Romantic Prophet

User Image

i know that. i just, i also want you to know how special you are to me.
              i wish i was your actual mama too. ▬ ♪ warm smile and our father sounds very sweet.
              i would have been honored to be loved by him. by both of you.
              i would never leave you. i still don't understand how she could have left you. ▬ ♪ sighs softly you're so amazing.
              i still can't even believe i am allowed to be your adoptive mama.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

He was....always really gentle
                                              And he was the best teacher
                                              And he loved history
                                              And movies
                                              And just doing things with me
                                              -shakes head- I never once actually met her
                                              Papa didnt even know where she was
                                              So when he died I didnt have a mama to try and go to
                                              But I was just a baby
                                              I think she just left right after I was born
                                              -waves it off- I chose you didnt I?

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
        User Image

he seems like such a wonderful person.
              which would explain why you are so wonderful. ▬ ♪ hugging him tightly you had to get it from somewhere.
              she was a fool to pass up a life with you. and your father it sounds like. i don't know what was going through her mind.
              but whatever it was...it was obviously not very bright.
              yes, you did. ▬ ♪ smiling and i can't say i'm not shocked by that.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-nods quickly-
                                              Maybe I was just born wonderful -teasing hugs her tight-
                                              Well papa always said she was too young to have a family
                                              Too young and scared
                                              Go love in a mirror mama
                                              And itll show you why I chose you

Romantic Prophet

User Image

that's also possible. i mean, you're probably an angel born to earth.
              ...even if she was young...i don't know how she can't be in your life at all. it's...unbelievable.
              you love me because of how i look? ▬ ♪ teasing smirk that's vain, you know.
              and shallow.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Do you really think thats possible?
                                              Like I said mama I dont know either
                                              -shakes head- Thats not what I meant
                                              A mirror reflects you....
                                              So I love you simply because you are you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff