if you're tearing out the sutures⇢ ⇢ xxx BUT IT COMES AROUND
          and so awkwardi x always x have x to x stop x myself
          fool me twice CAUSE YOU`RE BEAUTIFUL

my tum-tum hurtsCOULD I TELL HER tum COULD I MAKE HER SEE
          interject!she didn't need x x to find her beauty
          if you're tearing out the sutures⇢ ⇢ xxx FIND A WAY TO SHOW ME
          and so awkwardyou're x the x last x song x in x my x symphony
          fool me twice YOU WERE MADE FOR ME

( name ) xx ( emotion ) xx ( action ) xx ( thoughts ) xx ( listening to ) xx ( love )

well you can take care of yourself, i suppose.
                  ( ■ : chuckles ) i'll go looking for a place to take you.

[user is offline]

ugh▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

he's male too ( juliet )

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Mischief and Love L-Lion Scarlet Bandit The Wind

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( ) Something Always Brings Me Back To You It Never Takes Too Long
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxNo Matter What I Say Or Do You're Here Til The Moment I'm Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Hold Me Without Touch You Keep Me Without Chains
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Never Wanted Anything So Much Than To Drown In Your Love And Not Feel Your Rain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Set Me Free, Leave Me Be I Don't Want To Fall Another Moment Into Your Gravity
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Here I Am And I Stand So Tall, Just The Way I'm Supposed To Be
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But You're On Me And All Over Me

xxx Juliet Capulet | So So Happy
                            ( ) You Loved Me Because I'm Fragile When I Thought That I Was Strong
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxBut You Touch Me A Little While And All My Fragile Strength Is Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Live Here On My Knees As I Try To Make You See That You're Everything I Think I Need Here On The Ground
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx But You're Neither Friend Nor Foe Though I Can't Seem To Let You Go

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The One Thing I Still Know Is That You're Keeping Me Down
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You're On To Me, On To Me, All Over
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Something Always Brings Me Back To You It Never Takes Too Long

xxx Paris | The Fairest Montague

XXX Your `Gravity. . . Romeo
                                              xxxx xxx I Don't Want To Fall Another Moment Into....
                                              I'll pack my things....
                                              I'll meet you at the old graveyard when the moon begins to rise....
                                              You do look beautiful in moonlight....
                                              And we'll leave
                                              We'll no longer hold our old titles Lady Juliet Capulet
                                              or Master Romeo Montague
                                              Just Romeo and Juliet
                                              And as long as we're together....that's all that matters
                                              Leaving I'm sure will help our families....
                                              -kisses him passionately- Be safe, my heart
                                              I'll see you at moon rise.
                                              user has logged off

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Shadows▪Innocent Face▪Darkness Inside▪I-Into The Night▪Nightmarish Lullaby

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Have You Ever Felt That You're Starting To Slide?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDown The Side Of The Hill At The Bottom Where You Will Lose Your Mind?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So Many Contributing Factors To Hide Never Will Find What Is Hidden Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All Your Friends Surround You They're Made Out Of Air
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx They Act Like They Do But They Don't Really Care
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx That Just Leaves The Sickness The Music In Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Take My Medicine Then You'll See

xxx Hugo | Worried
                            ( ) The Sun Goes Down And So Are We
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxBut You Don't Hear Me Am I Alone Or Am I Crazy?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Ghost Will Come Around For You Inevitably
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have You Ever Encountered A Skeleton? Just a Pile Of Bones I Remove From My Phone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So How've You Been? Let Me Sing The Song That Reminds Me Again Of The Black In Your Soul
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Natural I Could Take These Problems And Blame Them On You

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX It's `Natural. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx The Sickness The Music In Me...
                                              -imitating his father- We won't be needing any Christmas toys thank you -deep bow-
                                              -curls in on himself and retches- I still feel like crap......
                                              Hello?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Written In The Heart▪A-Asleep▪Infinite▪Deadly Confessions▪V-Visions

( ) Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'm Tired And I Want To Go To Bed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then Leave Me Alone Don't Try To Wake Me In The Morning
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I'll Be Gone Don't Feel Bad For Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Want You To Know Deep In The Cell Of My Heart
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Will Be So Glad To Go

xxx Charlie | How Does It Stop?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing To Me Sing To Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Don't Feel Bad For Me I Want You To Know
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Deep In The Cell Of My Heart I Really Want To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx There Is Another World...Well There Must Be

xxx School | I Don't Know How To....

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx There Is A Better World.....
                                              Stop it! -covers his ears-
                                              Stop talking to me!
                                              I....I don't know what to do
                                              Everything was just fine yesterday....
                                              And now....I can't make it stop
                                              Someone help....
                                              Sam....Patrick
                                              Anyone!

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx THE PERFECT LULLABY
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        a spark in spacewith hopes that maybe ( ) i'll get a chance to see you xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI CLOSE X MY EYES X I LEAVE X MY HEAD
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

please explain➟ : Calondra Black xxx ➟ : Worried xxx ➟ : Thinking

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        a spark in spaceyou're a sweet dream ( ) or a beautiful nightmare xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI DON'T X WANT TO X WAKE UP X FROM YOU
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

please explain➟ : I wish it would go away xxx ➟ : Silence xxx ➟ : My Lord

I...wish I could tell him.
              ▬ ♪ frowns But no. I must be strong. For him. It is my job after all.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! CHAT ROOM ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesomebody pinch me xxx your love's too good

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDown The Side Of The Hill At The Bottom Where You Will Lose Your Mind?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So Many Contributing Factors To Hide Never Will Find What Is Hidden Inside
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All Your Friends Surround You They're Made Out Of Air
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx They Act Like They Do But They Don't Really Care

xxx Hugo | Worried
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have You Ever Encountered A Skeleton? Just a Pile Of Bones I Remove From My Phone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So How've You Been? Let Me Sing The Song That Reminds Me Again Of The Black In Your Soul
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx It's Natural I Could Take These Problems And Blame Them On You

XXX It's `Natural. . . Mother
                                              Wish you could tell father what? -more pale than normal-
                                              Mama....I think I'm dying.....
                                              I....can't even summon my shadows anymore -tries and falls over-

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then Leave Me Alone Don't Try To Wake Me In The Morning

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Deep In The Cell Of My Heart I Really Want To Go

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . Lullaby
                                              ....There are things we can't ever tell anyone
                                              But Father Morte says it's better to talk than not
                                              Period.....
                                              No matter what it is
                                              I don't know...it helped for a while
                                              But I'm having a break down today...
                                              Hello....

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

I think...the guardians have hid a dream within us...I mean you.
              ▬ ♪ frowns;fretting Rest darling! Don't try the shadows for a while. I'm looking into finding a
              way to heal you. Trust me. Just...go to bed.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

...Ah, I can't admit this to my husband. It would only serve to worry him.
              ▬ ♪ frowns And what is the matter with you?

stop! DEADLY CONFESSION ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Hugo | Worried

You too mother?
                                              I....I won't wake up if I go to sleep
                                              I feel very very ill though
                                              And my heart hurts terribly....as though it's being ripped in two
                                              Mother please help -clings to her like she's his life line-

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Doesn't keeping secrets from him worry him more?
                                              ....just been seeing things all day
                                              It's nothing to worry about...

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...No...Don't tell your father I said that.
              You're right. ▬ ♪ sighs Don't sleep. You're right. I'll...go to the Sandman
              myself if i have to. To protect you.
              ▬ ♪ hugging him tightly Shush...I won't let you get hurt again.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

If he doesn't know it, then it can't worry him.
              Oh, what sort of things? Probably torturously boring things, yes? ▬ ♪ leans in;lowering veil

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
tab tab tab
ON〖l i n e 〗

O-one-in-a▐ mil.lion▐ t h e ● o t h e r ● h a l f ~ yandere~OTAKU~ Ultimate FUJOSHI

tab tab ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ tab tab tab ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

User Image

the world is falling down.
                                    ███████████████████████████

♥ ♥ ▊: we tab know tab that tab we tab are tab mad.
                                    forever let us stay that way,
                                    tab tab tab ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                    w e tab l i v e tab i t tab l i k e tab i t tab i s tab w e tab s a y tab i t tab l i k e tab w e tab m e a n .
                                    ♫ ♬ ▊ We love you like we do.

go,go,go. you are the one we're after, marry go round here we go!!

User Image

ㄨ.▊ ▊You wanted me to hear you sing?▊ ▊
                                                  tab tab tab tab ████████████████████
                                                  tab tab tab tab tab tab tab tab s ( . CHAT . )
                                                  *:pushes her face against the glass as if that would give her a better look] There is no doubt about it, that odd step in his walk means that he's done it! But who? Is Kida-Kun secretly seeing Mikapon and they finally admitted to what they had for each other, or maybe it was boyfriend rape? Oh but no, Kida wouldn't do that to fragile Mikapon! *:shakes her head then bangs her hands on the table] Maybe it could have been Izayan or even Dotachin or maybe even Rocchi! But either way, it's obvious he wasn't the top in this one. But who was it... hmmm, I think I may need to investigate this?
                                                  *:blinks as her phone begins going off] ehhh? ooooh, was this on the entire time? waaah! how embarrassing hehe... well it's been a while since I was last here, hmm, a few months infact. So what new faces have I missed in the time I've been gone. Oh but first; Hi, I'm Erika karisawa, nice to meet you~

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Hugo | Worried

.....Please don't lie to me mama
                                              If I die I don't want to have heard lies at the end....
                                              What if it's too late mama?
                                              What if I'm already half dead....?
                                              I....-leans over and vomits again- I'm sorry.

Romantic Prophet

User Image

I've had dreams too...Obviously, not as bad as you.
              ▬ ♪ sighs I feel ill, but not as bad as you. Probably because of how much smaller you are.
              It's not too late. I'll take care of you. You'll be fine. Trust me.
              Shh...Don't be sorry. This is his fault. Not yours. Not ever yous. ▬ ♪ scowls

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

If he doesn't know it, then it can't worry him.
              Oh, what sort of things? Probably torturously boring things, yes? ▬ ♪ leans in;lowering veil

...What's going on here? ▬ ♪ frowns
              I'm sorry that I don't understand what you mean at all.

(( Sorry, Liesel wouldn't actually be much good at this point. She's au ))

stop! MIL LION ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

If you're sure.....
                                              Just my aunt dying again today....
                                              Though I did have a few other problems last night
                                              Guilt over things I shouldn't be feeling
                                              The usual.....

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . One in a million
                                              The look like he's done what....?
                                              ....-pales- Oh.....you should probably talk to Patrick rather than me....
                                              ....and I don't want to talk about rape.....
                                              hello........

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces