6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Futuristic Paint▪Secret's Safe With Me▪The End Of Days

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Oh Satellite Above Where Are You?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo Many Things I Have To Tell You Of (Please Come Back Soon)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Go Through An Open Door Or A Hole In The Floor
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Vanished And I Can't See You Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Dreams Never Die When We Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Beneath The Open Sky In The Deep

xxx Lance | Training
                            ( ) Shades Overhead Of Blue And Red
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIs This The End, Will You Come Back Again?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Searched Beyond The Clouds Are You There?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Walked Sadly Onward Through The Crowd (Alone Somewhere)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Saw Beyond The Blur To Right Where You Were
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Beheld The Sight So Pure

xxx Hoping To Not Paint Tonight | A Blonde

XXX Of Blue `And Red. . . Cara
                                              xxxx xxx Will You Come Back Again?
                                              -shows her one of them-
                                              Things like that
                                              Is that why you're in such a bad mood?
                                              Lancelot was an incredibly important figure in romantic writing, I'm sure there are other people with the name
                                              Afraid I can't do that

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the forceinfamous cop lethal && loyal three in one protector
User Image
what's this?A SLAP IN THE FACE : men I CAN'T ERASE x !!
don't expect harmonythese things x that you say xxx these things x that you say
goodbyeD O N ' T x M A K E x I T x A L L x O K A Y !
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
marco polo mime. . .IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ i'll put on the gloves

what's this?INTENTIONS ARE CRUEL : men I AIN'T NOBODY'S FOOL x !!
don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside
goodbyeI x D O N ' T x N E E D x Y O U R x S Y M P A T H Y !
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
marco polo mime. . .IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY IT'S JUST LIKE TRICKERY
outta my mind so leave a message✘ ▌ your words are the truth

( name ) xx ( emotions ) xx ( actions ) xx ( thoughts ) xx ( love )

✘ ▌: xxx PAINT
          listen closely( username )
            Wow...that's actually pretty good. I thought it was going to be something ridiculous like
            flowers or something annoyingly cliched like that. Or naked women.
            I'm not in a bad mood. ▌: scowls;taking a sip of coffee
            He was also a lecherous man who went after someone else's wife. Is that like you too?
            And why not?!

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo Many Things I Have To Tell You Of (Please Come Back Soon)

xxx Lance | Training
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Walked Sadly Onward Through The Crowd (Alone Somewhere)
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And I Saw Beyond The Blur To Right Where You Were

Oh no....I even painted a suicide bombing in Israel once,
                                              It's quite the opposite of what you thought apparently
                                              Oh no women do appear but I've never actually had one be naked in a painting
                                              Never found the right model I suppose
                                              Which is why you're scowling
                                              Definitely not
                                              Habits die hard

Romantic Prophet

luna is back!sisterof the forceinfamous cop lethal && loyal three in one protector
User Image

don't expect harmonyit hurts x my pride x step aside xxx it hurts x my pride x step aside

...Why?
            Women appear? You make it sound like magic or something. Like you have no control.
            With all of your playboyness you still haven't found the right model? Maybe you're picky.
            I'm scowling because I hate my life. There's a difference.
            ▌: rolls eyes Well work on that before I have to arrest you for sexual assault.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

Just what the client asked for
                                              That's because I don't necessarily have control over it
                                              Have you ever heard of project Heroes? Run by doctor Sarkesh?
                                              I'm really not all that much of a playboy to be honest with you
                                              -tsks- So let someone help you
                                              Show you a bit of what the good life is
                                              What do you say?
                                              Nothing will happen
                                              We'll even wait until after your shift is over and you've gotten some sleep
                                              It's hardly sexual assault
                                              Do you arrest old men too?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

Odd thing to ask for.
            You're the painter. Of course you have control over it.
            ▌: shakes head No. What is it? Some sort of special program for artists.
            I'm quite sure that was a lie if I've ever heard one.
            Are you asking me out on a date? ▌: rolls eyes;smirks
            Some women would consider that sexual assault. If it bothers her enough, it's considered assault.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

the Heroes Project looks for people with extraordinary abilities
                                              People like myself
                                              My ability is painting obviously but the type of painting is more important
                                              At certain points I can paint things that haven't happened yet
                                              Hence the suicide bombing in Israel
                                              Peter Peterelli jumping off a skyscraper
                                              Sometimes it's just faces....
                                              Not on a date just something to relieve your stress
                                              When was the last time you got out of your office anyway?
                                              Fine then I'll try to stop

Romantic Prophet

User Image

So, it is a thing for artists. I knew it.
            ▌: shakes head You're kidding me right now. What sort of drugs
            are you on? Listen, I'm sure you think this is true, but it's not. You're just high.
            ....Fine. Whatever. I'll get a urine sample while I'm at it.
            ▌: shrugs Don't exactly know. Why.
            Good.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

not at all
                                              Peter Peterelli is a nurse not an artist
                                              His brother is a politician
                                              None at all.
                                              I haven't done any of that since college
                                              Gee you sure know how to charm a man don't you?
                                              Because you deserve some time off clearly

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
User Image

Oh, so it's a club for drug addicts. That's so much better!
            ▌: rolls eyes I have a hard time believing that. This will go easier for you if you
            tell me what sort of drugs you're on.
            My job isn't to charm you. And I haven't called you sweetheart yet. ▌: smirks
            I'm fine. Just tired.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

None of us are drug addicts
                                              None, except the occasional aspirin
                                              Well it's almost midnight Cinderella, only I think this is the Cinderella story in reverse

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...Why do I have a feeling you're lying about all of this?
            And you actually believe you can tell the future? Do you see why I might find this hard to believe?
            I'm no princess. ▌: scowls And you're no Prince Charming.

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

Check it off if you want
                                              Nathan Petrelli is easy to find information on after all
                                              I didn't say you had to believe it
                                              It just happens.
                                              Didn't mean it like that
                                              Good things happen at midnight

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...I do believe I will.
            I still think you sound like you're high. ▌: scowls
            Like what sort of good things?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxx Lance | Training

And if you still think that
                                              Go ahead and run your urine test or whatever
                                              Hell you could even give me a breathalizer
                                              Like you get off

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces