Welcome to Gaia! ::

DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
User Image
DARK ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dreams, that's where I have to go
                                                        to see your beautiful face anymore
                                                        I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio
                                                        Reim Lunettes
                                                        Hope, hope there's a conversation
                                                        where we both admit we had it good but
                                                        until then it's alienation, I know, that much is understood
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        Fine
                                                        If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
                                                        I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
                                                        But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        and finally I'm forced to face the truth
                                                        No matter what they say, I'm not over you
                                                        Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                              BEcause i don't expect it as much as I should because I'm normally too busy.
                                                              I can't imagine why you would like to see that, Xerxes. [/puts glasses in place] I am use to it, but I'm usually busy when you pop up, so I'm not usually prepared.
                                                              I get the feeling that you just don't want to for your own entertainment in the office. [/shakes head]
                                                              [/stares at] ... Well I think i do as fine as I can. [/puts glasses in place] Besides, i usually have to help them out to get their work in on time.
                                                              Exactly. These things are addicting to a lot of others after all. So it could happen to anyone... even you. [/stares at] What! I can't just leave my work like this. I need to get things done, or else my work will just pile up. [/puts glasses in place] Well then it was just meant for me to finish some work. I can't help myself anyways.
                                                              ... Wait... what are you doing here anyways? I thought you were busy somewhere else.

((ooc//: totally am glad! ))

Romantic Prophet

a beautiful world ▪ ▫ genius professorNEVER!LATEall the mind's secrets
      User Image
      yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!
      no fairytalesCAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY SCENARIOS
      x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X
      this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X

time warp ↗↗ cause i think way too much : and you're so out of touch
      Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
      my cat is twitching SHINICHI AKIYAMA xxx CONCERNED

yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!

Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
      my cat is twitching VISITING MY MOTHER'S GRAVE xxx . . .

█⋮ xx T URE
          far away the facts ignored blue all done before
            don't ask anything if you don't want to. but why do you think you'll be dead meat?
            frowns ture...do you need a safe place? come here. now.
            i'll keep you safe here.

█⋮ xx L ION
            i don't believe in life after death.
            chuckles it's hardly private if you knew me well enough. i visit my mother's grave
            every sunday morning. last night, i stayed up late doing research and accidentally slept late.
            pleasure miss ushiromiya. i am dr. akiyama, head of the psychology department at [insert college]

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
      User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                          ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.waitin' for peter vincentxxx.maybe, i'm not sure

xxxlion __ !!
                                XXXXXXXXX████████████████████
                                ... There's not a lot o' stuff that can interest me right now. I'm ... sorry, but I'm too high strung to
                                even be polite about this.
                                Witches? You know, I already believe you. I've seen enough to believe in anythin' anymore.
                                ◞ *crosses his arms across his knees I'm Türe ... it's ... nothing. Nothin' that concerns you.

xxxtrafalgar __ !!
                                ... The pleasure's all mine then. ◞ *turns his head to the side
                                Call me Türe. Not that it matters, I'm goin' to die soon anyway.

xxxprofessor akiyama __ !!
                                ... No, it's ... fine, I'm just ... ◞ *grunts loudly, shakes his head I ******** up. I thought
                                there was no way that guy could be some sort o' ... killer, or anything. But he caught me a
                                while ago, and knew I was spyin' on him. I saw more than he would've liked, so he ended up
                                visiting my house last night. My mum was dumb enough to invite him inside ... and a while
                                afterwards, he showed up in my room. Nearly killed me until I stabbed him right in his ********'
                                hand. The b*****d ... he's a monster.
                                ◞ *holds his head in his hands I don't know. I tricked my mum into leavin' the city. She
                                thinks she won some sort o' sweepstakes or somethin'. I was going to wait for Peter Vincent to
                                come out of his studio, see if he could help. Otherwise ... I'll wait for the ******** at my house an'
                                kill him if he tries to come inside again.
                                ... I don't want you involved in this. I mean ... I could be safe for a while in your house, so long
                                as you don't invite him inside. But ... if I ******** up, it means you could get hurt too. I don't want
                                that, especially after what we just did the last time we spoke ...
          User Image

_sweets&▪cupboards? ░ █ private. eye* —mad; as a !hatter ❞
                                                        __..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... .....................
                                                        _
                                                        ______________but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                        but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                        __ *WHEN I WAS DONE BELIEVING

_____________ (___ XERXES _ BREAK _ IS _ONL INE___ )

_____███ FEELING___✶: __ feelings __
                                                        _____███ ACTION___✶: __ actions __

I IGNORED THE SIGNS, OPENED EVERY DOOR
                                                              ___BUT I COULDN'T FIND WHAT I SEARCHED FOR
                                                              __ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

NOW TELL ME HOW_____TELL ME HOW_
                          _ ──_reim. ▫▪

The office would be too dull otherwise, wouldn't you say? Oh? I'll keep that in mind when I decide when is the right time to show up~
                              Hm? An excellent deduction. You may know me too well~
                              Ah, always the punctual one~ ( /drapes on ) I'm not sure if this department would run at all if it weren't for you picking up the slack.
                              But you are aware that's why you end up with so much work all the time?
                              ( /waves a hand ) I'm not so worried about developing an addiction.
                              That's really more of a problem for the youth after all, and I'm hardly young. ( /folding a paper plane now )
                              Ah, but see. There's never an end to work, and when there's never an end it wouldn't make much
                              of a difference if it's filed today or next week, why sometimes I even end up misplacing my files permanently...
                              I'm finished with my appointments for the day. The last one wasn't so cooperative
                              so we had to show them out the door, isn't that right, Emily?

golden× eagle ❜ rokken▪jima »heir —↻one;winged miracle
                __________L I O N XXU S H I R O M I Y AXXXX C U R R E N T L Y XXO N L I N E

User Image

xxxxxmaellexxxI CAN'T FORGET_____ WHEN OUR HEARTS TOUCHED
                                                                xxxxx in the days of !hope.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . the day this endless world comes to end . . .

_________ » FEELING : _____ mood ×

xxxxxmaellexxxSO LET ME ADORN IT_____IN A TENDER LIE
                                                                xxxxx i'll even weave a miracle.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . not even my prayers will reach you . . .

_________ » ACTIONS : _____ action ×

____ this story will not have a happy ending —  

════════════════════════════   ════════════════
                    _____________will your tale be a sorrowful one or a joyful one?
                    ______ && facade ◦!

Yes, though more suspicious, if you were to ask me.
                    ( /puts a hand over chest ) My name is Lion Ushiromiya. It's a pleasure to meet you. You are?

______ && akiyama ◦!

To some, it may be comforting to think that the deceased can hear their words. But to each our own.
                    I see. It's just with the nature of this chatroom I'm simply concerned how it may intrude on our privacy, but I'm glad it wasn't the case for you.
                    Miss? ( /short sigh ) I suppose it's inevitable...
                    It's a pleasure to meet you, Dr. Akiyama.

______ && mask.obsessed ◦!

I see. Then what sorts of things do interest you?
                    You do? ( /blinks ) Ah...it's surprising that you would say that.
                    I'm actually not sure whether or not to believe this man myself. Although you sound as if you speak from previous experience?
                    It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ture. ...If you're uncomfortable, I won't press.
    DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
    User Image

Reim Lunettes
                                                          Time for more work
                                                          Fine
                                                          Wha--no!
                                                          Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                                No, I think it was just fine. [/arch a brow] ... If you mean keep that in mind as in, 'don't do it when I'm busy at work', then fine. Otherwise... please don't. Next thing you know I'll loose all my paper work because of you scaring me.
                                                                [/roll eyes] Yes, thank you for that, Xerxes.
                                                                Punctual, of course! [/sigh] If I wasn't then this place would fall apart! [/light elbows him off] It can be the best if everyone puts their work in it. But It really doesn't bother me if I'm making sure that everyone else does some part of their job, while I am there to be sure it's correct.
                                                                ... Even if that's true, it doesn't bother me. Nope. [/fix glasses]
                                                                Well I am. I know I won't, but... i don't know what goes on with you. Like your sweet addiction there. You'll get sick if you keep eating so much candy you know.
                                                                Adults can be addicted to these things as well. That's why there are some cases of adults pretending to be kids with others on the web. Then where does that lead them in the end?
                                                                Of course there will always be work for me, but I best keep on with my work schedule after all. [/stare wide eye] W-What! What do you mean! You lost some paperwork!? [/takes off glasses to clean] Oh this is very bad. Very very bad, Xerxes, why would you lose some important documents!? [/pacing back and forth]
                                                                Oh? Well... that must have been so much fun for you to handle...

Romantic Prophet

a beautiful world ▪ ▫ genius professorNEVER!LATEall the mind's secrets
        User Image

my cat is twitching SHINICHI AKIYAMA xxx CONCERNED

my cat is twitching VISITING MY MOTHER'S GRAVE xxx . . .

█⋮ xx T URE
              ...you have called the cops right? do you have any proof that he was in your room?
              did you get any blood of his...anywhere? frowns
              no, you are not waiting around in your house. no. especially not if he's tried to kill you before.
              ....okay, let's think about his rationally. as long as we're careful and he doesn't see you coming
              to my house...what reason would he have to believe that you would be there?
              rolls eyes ture, either find someone to stay with or come to my house. i don't care if
              you think it's dangerous. so is waiting around in that house.

█⋮ xx L ION
              no...it...hasn't. chuckles but thank you for your worry.
              i'm sorry. am i mistaken about your gender?
              it's a pleasure to meet you too. and how are you today?

User Image

__..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... .....................
                                                        _

_ ──_reim. ▫▪

I had a feeling you would disagree. ( /smiles ) Well which do you think it is?
                              ( /just chuckles at that )
                              Hm, somehow I don't think that you doing everyone else's share is the correct solution here.
                              Your dependability is a positive trait but you should also be aware that people may take advantage of you for it.
                              ( /waves a hand ) I myself prefer not to be tied down with such commitments. Or you could say I'm simply no good at working with others~
                              You should be glad I have a relatively harmless addiction. That other sort of addiction you speak of
                              would lead to scandals that would require the service of the police and detectives, I imagine.
                              Compared to that, a few sweets here and there wouldn't hurt. ( /pulling one out ) Lollipop?
                              No no no, not lost. Simply misplaced. ( /gestures ) I'm sure it's around here somewhere.
                              ( /completely calm, tapping a finger on his chin thoughtfully ) A detective searching for his missing paperwork. Now isn't that ironic~
                              ( /chuckles ) Do I sense a bit of sarcasm there?
    polite ↘↘ facade : ▌DEATH ❤ DOCTOR ▌ h.idden ⇢ { M U R D E R S }

User Image

❝COME RI➤DE WITH ME
                                                    tab tab ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
                                                    tab » THROUGH THE VEINS OF H I S T O R Y } }

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Trafalgar Law / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Mood /

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Online / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Far too busy for that. /

polar bear sidekick bepoI ' LL SHOW YOU HOW GOD tab FALLS ASLEEP ON THE JOB

██ TÜRE ・ ・ ・
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

→slight nod ) ....
                                                      →raises eyebrow ) How so?
                                                      If it's a medical emergency, I'd have to respond accordingly.

██ LION ・ ・ ・
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Suspicious? Hm, I guess it does seem that way.
                                                      Especially if it's appeared by itself on more than one person's computer at one time.
                                                      Trafalgar Law. →mild smirk ) Pleasure to meet you too.
    User Image

Reim Lunettes
                                                          Time for more work
                                                          Fine
                                                          Wha--no!
                                                          Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                                I thought it was that obvious. Eh... I don't know... I think it really depends on your mood, so both answers i gave are correct.
                                                                Well I haven't exactly figured out what to do... but hey, I'm happy the way things are going. I enjoy what I do, and if it's behind a desk, then I have nothing to complain about. That's why I'm not out in the field as you are.
                                                                Hm... So I should be aware of people like you, who would take advantage of me. [/arch a brow] Thank you for the warning. Next time, if you bring in your work late, I'm not helping you. [/probably would help]
                                                                I guess you just have your weird ways in working with others, Xerxes. Then again, you did say that you are a bit mad.
                                                                Of course it would! I can't even see you as one. No, I don't even want to think about that. I'm just not going to talk about this ever again. [/takes off glasses to clean]
                                                                How much is a few for you? Last I saw, you ate a whole bag of candy! [/stares at the treat] ... [/sigh, takes it] Thanks... but this doesn't mean I'll forget this.
                                                                [/puts glasses on] They are still lost if it's misplaced! [/heavy sigh, points at] Go and get your office cleaned up right now, or I'll have to go through your stuff and find whatever you lost.
                                                                This is no time for jokes! You never know what's written there. If someone finds something missing, I'll probably be in trouble for that.
                                                                [/flat stare] You're the detective. You can figure that out.

((ooc// totally went all mother hen on you Xerx. xD;; ))

User Image

______ && facade ◦!

Yes. It seems to act that way, though I can't explain why.
                    This wouldn't be the first strange thing that's happened today, however. ( /rubs temples )
                    How are you tonight, Mr. Law?

______ && akiyama ◦!

You wouldn't be the first. I get this sort of question quite often.
                    ( /places a hand on forehead ) Today couldn't be any stranger, I must say.
                    It seems I've been wrapped up in an odd investigation of witches and the likes. What about you?

______ && mask.obsessed ◦!

I see. Then what sorts of things do interest you?
                    You do? ( /blinks ) Ah...it's surprising that you would say that.
                    I'm actually not sure whether or not to believe this man myself. Although you sound as if you speak from previous experience?
                    It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Ture. ...If you're uncomfortable, I won't press.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
        User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                            ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.waitin' for peter vincentxxx.maybe, i'm not sure

xxxlion __ !!
                                  ... I don't know. The only things that interest right now is figurin' out how I can kill something
                                  that's already ********' dead.
                                  Previous experience? ... Sure, I've had previous experience. I've learned that all of these things
                                  really do exist. They're not flights o' fancy or anything else. It's as true as you an' me.
                                  ◞ *laughs loudly to himself I'm not uncomfortable. I'm ********' mortified right now.

xxxtrafalgar __ !!
                                  It's not a medical emergency. It's not anythin' that you even have to care about.
                                  I'm jus' going to get murdered soon, that's all. ◞ *snorts loudly, shrugs

xxxprofessor akiyama __ !!
                                  Why should I even try callin' them? They're not goin' to believe me. An' even if they did, I'm sure
                                  he knows what to do with 'em. Something like him probably looks at the prospect of cops and
                                  calls them mild annoyances at the most.
                                  Oh, proof? Yeah, he flung me across my room into my closet, then ********' knocked me into my
                                  window and was going to give me a guillotine accident right then an' there. I even got the
                                  bruises where he picked me up like a ragdoll aroun' the neck. ◞ *pulls his collar down,
                                  shows the deep blue marks where he had been grabbed
                                  An' I got some of his blood, but why
                                  should it even matter? ... I'm not kiddin' or pulling your leg when I'm saying he's a monster. He's
                                  the real deal, a damn monster with fangs and everythin'. God, he was ******** ugly too when he
                                  changed ... had no damn idea a looker like him could be so goddamned hideous.
                                  ... I don't know. I jus' know he's smart ... he's been playin' me like I'm a mouse, knowing I was
                                  watching him. Just last night did he actually act out on it. He even tore off my mask because he
                                  knew it was goin' to bother me. ◞ *grunts loudly
                                  I'll ... try talkin' to Mr. Vincent first. I want to see if he was actually truthful when he said he
                                  believed in ... vampires an' that sort of s**t. I could use all the help I could get ... before I try
                                  killin' that b*****d later myself.

User Image

______ && chatroom ◦!

--Ah. Excuse me. I am being called for.

user has signed off

User Image

_

_ ──_reim. ▫▪

Yes yes, I'm well aware you're against the idea of entertainment in the workplace. Hm? Then we'll just leave it at that~
                                Perhaps taking less upon yourself would be a good start? ( /chuckles ) I have to say that the
                                position does suit you well. In my years I haven't come across another person so efficient at paperwork.
                                ( /puts a hand on chin ) Then I suppose I'll have no choice but to hand it in late. It's as you said.
                                Just as deskwork suits you, field work suits me. Paperwork simply isn't my sort of specialty~
                                ( /tilts head ) Sometimes I do think it's a wonder that we've been cooperating for so long.
                                ( /chuckles ) Well you were the one who broached the subject. And I do believe those glasses are clean enough~
                                Oh, whatever doesn't make me ill, otherwise that would take the pleasure out of it.
                                ( /just chuckles ) There you are again, volunteering more work for yourself.
                                Not to worry. If it were necessary, I'd be able to locate it. I am a detective, after all.
                                ( / getting up, waving a hand ) Perhaps I'll stop by my office later if someone is so insistent~
                                But first a cup of tea. Have some too, you'll do well to relax~

user has signed off
      polite ↘↘ facade : ▌DEATH ❤ DOCTOR ▌ h.idden ⇢ { M U R D E R S }

User Image

❝COME RI➤DE WITH ME
                                                      tab » THROUGH THE VEINS OF H I S T O R Y } }

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Trafalgar Law / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Mood /

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Online / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Far too busy for that. /

██ TÜRE ・ ・ ・
                                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Mm, I don't exactly care. Just doing my job, being a doctor. →shrugs )
                                                        Ah, I see, that's unfortunate.
                                                        Well, nothing I could say would be helpful to you, probably.

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff