Welcome to Gaia! ::

DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
User Image
DARK ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dreams, that's where I have to go
                                                        to see your beautiful face anymore
                                                        I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio
                                                        Reim Lunettes
                                                        Hope, hope there's a conversation
                                                        where we both admit we had it good but
                                                        until then it's alienation, I know, that much is understood
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        Fine
                                                        If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
                                                        I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
                                                        But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        and finally I'm forced to face the truth
                                                        No matter what they say, I'm not over you
                                                        Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                              Are you telling me you now have this? [/sigh] I'm not sure if I should feel grateful or not...
                                                              ... WAIT-- HOW DID YOU EVEN GET IN THERE!? I DIDN'T HEAR YOU COME IN!
                                                              Well if anything, it looks like a chatroom... but I didn't even install one. You were the first person to come to mind who would put this in here. [/takes off his glasses to clean] But I guess not...

((ooc//: HA! It's what i DO. xD *hugs* ))
        User Image

_sweets&▪cupboards? ░ █ private. eye* —mad; as a !hatter ❞
                                                      __..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... .....................
                                                      _
                                                      ______________but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                      but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                      __ *WHEN I WAS DONE BELIEVING

_____________ (___ XERXES _ BREAK _ IS _ONL INE___ )

_____███ FEELING___✶: __ feelings __
                                                      _____███ ACTION___✶: __ actions __

I IGNORED THE SIGNS, OPENED EVERY DOOR
                                                            ___BUT I COULDN'T FIND WHAT I SEARCHED FOR
                                                            __ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

NOW TELL ME HOW_____TELL ME HOW_
                        _ ──_chatroom. ▫▪

It seems so~ I suppose we'll see. ( /just smiles )
                            Well there are quite a few exits here and there~ ( /motions vaguely to the window )
                            ( /puts a hand on chin ) For a police department, they sure are lacking in their security measures, wouldn't you say?
                            Neither did I. This is quite the mystery~
                            While I can't claim to be the one who put this here, it is a clever idea. Though I never imagined you would be interested in this sort of thing.

( ooc: but I wanted to be the ninja!! *pout*)
DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
User Image

Reim Lunettes
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        Fine
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                              [/just stares] ... That really does sound unsettling.
                                                              Well sure there is, but I didn't even hear you come through the doo--...oh. [/sigh] Sir, you know you do normally use doors to come in and out. [/puts his glasses back on]
                                                              Either that or you're just trying to make everyone else look bad at their job.
                                                              Mhm... What? I'm not interested in this. I was just going to get rid of it. But it keeps popping up.

((ooc//: This is why this is an AU event. cause--ha, could never do it for real. xD *shot so hard* ))
        User Image

__..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... .....................
                                                      _

_ ──_reim. ▫▪

( /waves a hand dismissively ) I'm sure you'll find a way to manage.
                            And you do know that around here they say I'm a bit mad~ ( /unwrapping a piece of candy ) The door would simply take all the surprise out of it. ( /chuckles )
                            Nonsense~ Besides, they flail around often enough on their own that I don't have to raise a hand to make them look incompetent.
                            Hm? If it's so persistent then perhaps you should reconsider. I'm sure a little more socializing and a little less work would never hurt.

( ooc: but I wanted to be the ninja!! *pout* )
User Image

Reim Lunettes
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        Fine
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        Not over you

Xerxxes
                                                              I've been managing it for a few years with you around. [/puts glasses in place]
                                                              Yes, I'm aware of that. I guess because it's true what a lot of others say. [/shakes head] If you went through a door it would not surprise anyone and not give them a heart attack for coming down from the window or ceiling.
                                                              [/sigh] That sounds pretty mean to say. You can't really blame them.. and I don't believe it to be flailing, as you put it. More of rushing to get their job done.
                                                              Oh no no, I don't think so. You know what these things do? [/takes off glasses to clean] They interfere with your social life, it keeps you seated down and only stare at a screen talking to others when you could be doing so in real life. Not to mention how much it interfere's with your job or school or maybe even relationships with your family and friends. [/puts glasses back on]
                                                              Besides... I still a lot more work to get through, and the longer I use this, the longer I'll be stuck in the office.

((ooc//: This is why this is an AU event. cause--ha, could never do it for real. xD *shot so hard* ))
        User Image

_

_ ──_reim. ▫▪

True, true. Then what is there to be unnerved about?
                            Oh, but I enjoy seeing the priceless looks on their faces~ ( /chuckles ) Though shouldn't you have gotten used to it by now?
                            ( /shrugs ) Seems like a rather unnecessary hassle to be changing my habits now. I don't think I could stick by the routine either way~
                            They do work hard, I'll give them that much, though as much as they try it still seems some cases are a bit much for them to handle. ( /biting into the candy )
                            Ah, that's only if you fall into the trap of the internet. ( /picking up a few sheets of paperwork ) Why not save it for another day~? I know that as long as you're in this office, Reim, you'll find one thing or another to occupy yourself with.

( ooc: pffft well glad that you are enjoying it xDD )

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
      User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                          ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.waitin' for peter vincentxxx.maybe, i'm not sure

xxxchatroom __ !!
                                XXXXXXXXX████████████████████
                                ◞ *shoves his left hand in his pocket as he leans against the wall of a studio When is he
                                goin' to be ********' finished? This is a goddamned emergency. If I wait one more night, that
                                piece of s**t is going to come into my house again ...
                                What a mess I've dug up for myself. ◞ *makes a muffled cough

golden× eagle ❜ rokken▪jima »heir —↻one;winged miracle
                __________L I O N XXU S H I R O M I Y AXXXX C U R R E N T L Y XXO N L I N E

User Image

xxxxxmaellexxxI CAN'T FORGET_____ WHEN OUR HEARTS TOUCHED
                                                                xxxxx in the days of !hope.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . the day this endless world comes to end . . .

_________ » FEELING : _____ mood ×

xxxxxmaellexxxSO LET ME ADORN IT_____IN A TENDER LIE
                                                                xxxxx i'll even weave a miracle.
                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . not even my prayers will reach you . . .

_________ » ACTIONS : _____ action ×

____ this story will not have a happy ending —  

════════════════════════════   ════════════════
                    _____________will your tale be a sorrowful one or a joyful one?
                    ______ && chatroom◦!

It seems I have little choice but to assist this man with his investigation.
                    ( /puts a hand on hip ) Although I wish he would choose his words more carefully.
                    How does he expect to earn any favors with such callous remarks?
                    ( /shakes head ) But I digress...good evening.
    polite ↘↘ facade : ▌DEATH ❤ DOCTOR ▌ h.idden ⇢ { M U R D E R S }

User Image

❝COME RI➤DE WITH ME
                                                    tab tab ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀
                                                    tab » THROUGH THE VEINS OF H I S T O R Y } }

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Trafalgar Law / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Mood /

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Online / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Far too busy for that. /

polar bear sidekick bepoI ' LL SHOW YOU HOW GOD tab FALLS ASLEEP ON THE JOB

██ DEVICE ・ ・ ・
                                                    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

→stretches ) I suppose it's about time to head home.
                                                      ...Hn. Hopefully Bepo hasn't made a mess this time. It was a pain to clean up after him last time.
                                                      ...? This wasn't here before. →stares )

Romantic Prophet

a beautiful world ▪ ▫ genius professorNEVER!LATEall the mind's secrets
        User Image
        yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!
        no fairytalesCAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY SCENARIOS
        x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X
        this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X

time warp ↗↗ cause i think way too much : and you're so out of touch
        Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
        my cat is twitching SHINICHI AKIYAMA xxx CONCERNED

yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!

Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
        my cat is twitching VISITING MY MOTHER'S GRAVE xxx . . .

█⋮ xx C HATROOM
            far away the facts ignored blue all done before
              rubbing his temples;sighs ... sorry, mom. i was late.
              i know i always come in the morning. but i was busy. another one, mom.
              ...hehehe, if i believed in using crazy, i'd call myself crazy.

User Image

______ && facade ◦!

( /nods ) I can't tell what sort of trick they are playing but this chatroom seems to appear by itself.
                    Nevertheless. Good evening, sir.

______ && genius ◦!

( /pauses for a moment ) ...Hello. I'm sorry to interrupt, but were you aware
                    that your words are being displayed in this chatroom?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
        User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                            ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.waitin' for peter vincentxxx.maybe, i'm not sure

xxxgolden× eagle __ !!
                                  ... Investigation? ... Ugh, forget it, it's not like you have to ********' tell me anything.
                                  Evenin', miss. Christ, I didn't have to be reminded it was evening in the first place ...

xxxpolite ↘↘ facade __ !!
                                  ... I'm really not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. ◞ *beats his cellphone against his
                                  forehead, grunts loudly
                                  Ugh, forget it, I need the distraction. Who the ******** are you?

xxxprofessor akiyama __ !!
                                  Your ... mom? Oh ... ◞ *stays silent for a few moments, before shrugging and slumping on
                                  the wall until he's finally sitting
                                  ... I don't even know what to ask you right now ... I don't even
                                  think it's worth it if I even try now. I'm goin' to be dead meat in a while anyway.

Romantic Prophet

a beautiful world ▪ ▫ genius professorNEVER!LATEall the mind's secrets
          User Image

my cat is twitching SHINICHI AKIYAMA xxx CONCERNED

my cat is twitching VISITING MY MOTHER'S GRAVE xxx . . .

█⋮ xx T URE
                don't ask anything if you don't want to. but why do you think you'll be dead meat?
                frowns ture...do you need a safe place? come here. now.
                i'll keep you safe here.

█⋮ xx M IRACLE
                ...well, i'm glad someone is hearing it. she certainly isn't.
                shrugs;yawns i'm aware though. perhaps another reason, i'm not quite sane.

User Image

______ && facade ◦!

( /nods ) I can't tell what sort of trick they are playing but this chatroom seems to appear by itself.
                      Nevertheless. Good evening, sir.

______ && genius ◦!

You can't be sure. She very well could be.
                      I thought you might not have wanted a private conversation like that publicly displayed,
                      but so long as you are aware... Well, you wouldn't be the first that I've met.
                      My name is Lion Ushiromiya. And you are?

______ && mask.obsessed ◦!

Yes. While I don't mind, I don't think my family's affairs would be of any interest to a stranger like you.
                      ( /places a hand on forehead ) Actually, I'm not sure I understand it well enough myself to explain. Something to do with witches and the late Beatrice...
                      ...my name is Lion Ushiromiya. ( /blinks ) And why is that?
      polite ↘↘ facade : ▌DEATH ❤ DOCTOR ▌ h.idden ⇢ { M U R D E R S }

User Image

❝COME RI➤DE WITH ME
                                                      tab » THROUGH THE VEINS OF H I S T O R Y } }

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Trafalgar Law / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Mood /

polar bear sidekick〈 ❤ Online / xxxxxxxxxx〈 ❤ Far too busy for that. /

██ DEVICE ・ ・ ・
                                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Hm, whatever suits you. →shrugs )
                                                        Doctor Trafalgar Law. And you?

██ GOLDEN ・ ・ ・
                                                      ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Well, that's interesting. →doesn't seem to be very interested )
                                                        Evening. Who are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces