Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx THE PERFECT LULLABY
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        a spark in spacewith hopes that maybe ( ) i'll get a chance to see you xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI CLOSE X MY EYES X I LEAVE X MY HEAD
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

please explain➟ : Calondra Black xxx ➟ : Desperate xxx ➟ : Searching

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        a spark in spaceyou're a sweet dream ( ) or a beautiful nightmare xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI DON'T X WANT TO X WAKE UP X FROM YOU
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

please explain➟ : where is he?! xxx ➟ : my own voice xxx ➟ : my lord

and...you decided right then...to take me back with you? from the very beginning?
              why? surely you've seen other beautiful women. ▬ ♪ blinks
              i still feel like it is my fault. he could have had a proper nightmare. instead he's having a dream.
              speaking of sleep...it has been too long since i slept.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile you had hugo.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesomebody pinch me xxx your love's too good

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Sweet Fear▪N-Nightmare▪Devastating Dreams▪Dreams&&Disasters

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Were You Dying To Go? You Just Look So Exposed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Don't You Know? | Quite Irritated
                            ( ) As You Reached For My Hand Did You Then Understand?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Where Is That Daft Jack Frost? | Oh, she knows

XXX Darling I Want To `Destroy You. . . Cal
                                              xxxx xxx And Here's My Favorite Part....
                                              From the very beginning
                                              Ah but none had the same heart as you did
                                              that's the true thing
                                              What I could hear in your heart
                                              Well I just have to work out how to change this dream of his to a nightmare....I just haven't caught the thing yet
                                              Are you saying you'd like to sleep?
                                              And he is my soul
                                              But one cannot live without either thing

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

i didn't know...you were that...into me from the beginning.
              my heart? ▬ ♪ lightly touching her chest it's that loud?
              i'll see if i can help. somehow.
              i would rather like to sleep if that would be at all possible, my lord. i have been up since....early yesterday morning.
              i'll...try not to be gone that long ever again

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

Of course, now you see
                                              Darkness calls to it's master
                                              Just like light calls to it's master
                                              Because your heart so craved darkness it was loud when it called to me
                                              You might be able to draw it out
                                              Sleep whenever you would like my darling -strokes her cheek again-
                                              Good

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...my heart craved you since i was born. and you are my master of sorts. my lord.
              i owe everything to you for rescuing me. for taking me back and teaching me how beautiful this world is.
              maybe....a song.
              I want to stay up. to spend some time with you. ▬ ♪ smiles

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Not your master
                                              Just a master of the darkness
                                              I could never own you
                                              I owe you quite alot for even agreeing to it
                                              -kisses her jawline- A song sounds lovely darling
                                              You know I only sleep during the day

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...you know what i meant. you are the master over what my heart desires.
              you are perfection.
              ▬ ♪ smiles how could i not agree to it? it's everything i could possibly want.
              you always say that about my singing... ▬ ♪ chuckles
              i know. and i shall sleep during the day.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Of course
                                              I was being stupid not to realize that was what you meant
                                              Not at all, who could ever love a thing that looks like me?
                                              You didn't realize that at first
                                              You did take some persuading
                                              I do don't I?
                                              And tonight the first thing we'll worry about is finding that dream....
                                              Surely it can't be that hard to find a golden light...

Romantic Prophet

User Image

oh. no. not stupid. just...forgot it.
              you are handsome. what do you mean? ▬ ♪ frowns i love every part of you.
              but you never gave up. you woke me up to my true potential. you...made me who i am.
              do you ever get tired of saying that?
              ▬ ♪ sighs of course not. but they may have hid it somehow. they're that...dastardly.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-shakes his head- Let me admonish myself
                                              I know how I look Cal, a monster to match how everyone else sees me
                                              All it took were a few exceptionally dark nightmares
                                              No.
                                              Of course, if they hid it within him they'd be poisoning him more
                                              And if that's the case perhaps a lullaby can bring that out

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...Never. You are very handsome. The most handsome man I have ever seen in my life.
              ...You showed me nightmares? I don't remember that. ▬ ♪ blinks
              of course they would poison him....how i hate them.
              ▬ ♪ sighs i'll get right on it, dear.

[user is offline]

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

Truly?
                                              You were asleep dear....when they cantered and frolicked all over you
                                              But you never saw them as nightmares
                                              Because to you they were beautiful things
                                              Let me help
                                              user has logged off

___________________a s __ i __ w r i t e __ t h i s __ s o n g __ i __ p u t __ m y __ p e n c i l __ d o w n
              _______t h e __ c h o r d s __ b e c a m e __ a __ s i l e n c e __ d e e p e r __ t h a n __ s o u n d

User Image
                                      a n d__i f__y o u__l o ok__y o u__w i l l__s e e__t h a t__t h i s__w o r l d__i s . . .
                                      _THIS WORLD IS ✿ A BEAUTIFUL ACCIDENT
                                      IT'S__TURBULENT__AND__SUCCULENT_______OPULENT__AND__PERMANENT__
              ___( what's the use in knowing all the answers ? )
              ________█ ♞ █│» FEELING : _____ mood × ______█ ♞ █│ » ACTION : _____ action ×
              xxxxxxxxloony »t.ransfer horitsuba mysteries? l.eap of* faith

Hello there. Would you like a Quibbler? ( /handing out a magazine )
                  The students here are very nice. It's very different from London but I do like it here.
                  ( /seems to notice the chat ) Oh, hello. Quibbler?

xx&&xchatroom◦!
                        ________I WILL STAND ★ EXACTLY AS I AM
DARKRAVEN HELPFUL ASSISTANT✎ ✎ P--PaperworkandGlasses ✎ ✎ darkdarkraven TrustingMEMBER
User Image
DARK ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Dreams, that's where I have to go
                                                        to see your beautiful face anymore
                                                        I stare at a picture of you and listen to the radio
                                                        Reim Lunettes
                                                        Hope, hope there's a conversation
                                                        where we both admit we had it good but
                                                        until then it's alienation, I know, that much is understood
                                                        Time for more work
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize And I realize
                                                        Fine
                                                        If you ask me how I'm doin I would say I'm doin just fine
                                                        I would lie and say that you're not on my mind
                                                        But I go out and I sit down at a table set for two
                                                        Wha--no!
                                                        and finally I'm forced to face the truth
                                                        No matter what they say, I'm not over you
                                                        Not over you

Chatxroom
                                                              [/finish writing up another report] And that should be it for now. At least for this case.
                                                              I bet I have another pile of work to look over don't I... [/pinch bridge of nose]
                                                              Hm? What... oh no, what happened here!? Someone messing around with me things? [/heavy sigh, puts glasses in place] ... I should get rid of this before... well, something happens.
        User Image

_sweets&▪cupboards? ░ █ private. eye* —mad; as a !hatter ❞
                                                      __..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... ..................... .....................
                                                      _
                                                      ______________but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                      but _you _chased _me _down_ and_ broke _in _ just_ when_ _
                                                      __ *WHEN I WAS DONE BELIEVING

_____________ (___ XERXES _ BREAK _ IS _ONL INE___ )

_____███ FEELING___✶: __ feelings __
                                                      _____███ ACTION___✶: __ actions __

I IGNORED THE SIGNS, OPENED EVERY DOOR
                                                            ___BUT I COULDN'T FIND WHAT I SEARCHED FOR
                                                            __ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇__ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

NOW TELL ME HOW_____TELL ME HOW_
                        _ ──_chatroom. ▫▪

[ this post was lost to ninja shenanigans ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out