Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx THE PERFECT LULLABY
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        a spark in spacewith hopes that maybe ( ) i'll get a chance to see you xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI CLOSE X MY EYES X I LEAVE X MY HEAD
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

please explain➟ : Calondra Black xxx ➟ : Desperate xxx ➟ : Searching

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        a spark in spaceyou're a sweet dream ( ) or a beautiful nightmare xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itI DON'T X WANT TO X WAKE UP X FROM YOU
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

please explain➟ : where is he?! xxx ➟ : my own voice xxx ➟ : my lord

...i'll...sing to him. perhaps that should help. somehow.
              if there is anything you need me to do. ▬ ♪ nods tell me and i'll be glad to help.
              i apologize. i'm just so angry that they would go after our son. how...low!
              oh, but your voice and your kind words -saying you love me- it might as well be the sweetest
              music in the world.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesomebody pinch me xxx your love's too good

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Sweet Fear▪N-Nightmare▪Devastating Dreams▪Dreams&&Disasters

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Were You Dying To Go? You Just Look So Exposed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Don't You Know? | Quite Irritated
                            ( ) As You Reached For My Hand Did You Then Understand?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxx Where Is That Daft Jack Frost? | Oh, she knows

XXX Darling I Want To `Destroy You. . . Cal
                                              xxxx xxx And Here's My Favorite Part....
                                              I'm sure that would help
                                              -smiles- Sing to him and hold his hand
                                              Just worry about him right now
                                              Quite low indeed
                                              Though this would not be Jack Frost's plan it would be Sandy's
                                              Well it is true, I do love you
                                              What am I supposed to say otherwise?

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ sing a LULLABY ² lady ;*of your nightmares & ( grace and charm )?
        User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED EVERY NIGHT I RUSH TO BED
        my zipped lips c a n x y o u x h o l d x m y x h a n d s, x b e x m y x g u i d e

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS WHAT KIND OF DREAM IS THIS
        my zipped lips m y x g u i l t y x p l e a s u r e, x i x a i n ' t x g o i n g x n o w h e r e

gladly. i only wish for you to be happy and successful and our child to be happy and safe.
              of course. he is taking up quite a bit of my mind now anyways. ▬ ♪ fretting
              oh, i know whose plan it is. not that that makes it any better. my poor baby boy. i can't...stand
              this. i want him to pay.
              ...it's always nice to hear it though. to hear the words from your lips.
              perhaps a bedtime story? ▬ ♪ giggles

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxDemure Through The Dark Dancing Lights I Glided By
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Can't Deny The Shadows Betrayed You And I On That Night
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH, I Must Confess, I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This To Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You, Darling I Want To Destroy You

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxIt Was I Who Would Guide You That Night When You Begged To Know I Was Glad To Show That I Needn't Be Scared Either Way, I Still Bite
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx OH I Must Confess I Am Overdressed Are You Not Impressed?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Darling I Want To, I'll Confess This Too, Must You Know The Truth?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx This Is All For You Darling I Want To Destroy You

I know he is dear
                                              He's never buried deep in your thoughts
                                              HE will but remember darling do not be hasty
                                              So I should say it as often as I think it then?
                                              A bedtime story? -raises an eyebrow-

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
tab tab tab υпɒssυming & pol⇣t⇡cally correct【TANAKA TARO】.we are .➙∎who we are ▍▍⌠power number⌡
██████████████████ ██████████████████ ██████████████████

User Image
                                                                        ON.LINE
「☯」
tab tab ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
there tab are tab few tab who tab deny tab at tab what tab I tab do, tab I tab am tab the tab best

tab yet year → after year it's the same r o u t i n e
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[1. Mikado ryuugamine] tab tab [2. worried... should I stop him?] tab tab [3. well...]

t h e tab f a m e tab a n d tab p r a i s e tab c o m e tab y e a r tab a f t e r tab y e a r , tab d o e s tab n o t h i n g tab f o r tab t h e s e tab e m p t y tab t e a r s

███████: Mummy man
              :tab :there's something far from my home... a longing that I have never known

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      Well, Maybe 々▐shrugs) but I guess maybe I am a bit of a freak.
                      Well, they needed my help and I needed theirs. I'm not that stupid geez... you're the only one that I really just allowed on a whim. I mean, you said you were starving but you could have easily fixed that yourself, you didn't need me at all. So that's what it comes down too I guess.
                      It's not exactly like that though, but you can't gain trust if you never give trust.
                      々▐smiles) You're probably right, but, I don't think you're as bad as you make yourself out to be, perhaps just hurt.
                      々▐shakes his head)No I don't think I could have, I would have felt horrible about suddenly changing my mind after making a promise.
                      Thank you.
                      々▐kind of hunches his shoulders) it's more... I mean.... 々▐looks at his hands) you really frightened me the other night.
                      々▐leans forward and smiles) But you haven't really proven me wrong yet. Well, yeah if you did that I would think pretty badly of you, but that's only something that could happen.
                      It's really all up to you how you want to do things. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.
                      Well.... 々▐closes his eyes) You have a heart that beats, you feel pain and you even feel emotions, like anger or sadness right?
                      々▐brings his hand up to his chest then puts it back down) what makes you human or not isn't what you look like.
                      々▐opens the door to his apartment) I've never had someone say that to me directly like that. Eh? I'm not trying to be....
                      々▐nods slowly)yeah, something like that..... It's just a bit of a scary thought for me.
                      々▐kets out a nervous chuckle)yyou know, for someone who's supposedly really horrible, you're very considerate.....々▐closes his eyes and takes a deep breath) I... have decided々▐rubs his middle finger and thumb together a bit nervously his face growing read)I-I'll do it with you.
                      ,,, I wish I could help you more.々▐looks down at his feet.)

███████: Magic

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      Well, I'm already doing what I love, but I've been neglecting it a bit lately....
                      e-ehh, n-no, well I mean... I would have to balance two part time jobs and school. It wouldn't be that easy.

███████: Morning dove

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                      No, really it's fine. It's kind of you to offer, but really it's fine. I just have to fix my budget is all.
                      々▐returns the smile with a slightly tentative one) I'm doing pretty well., I just finished grocery shopping for the week.
                      what about yourself.

██ ██ ██ ██

Romantic Prophet

User Image

the two of you are the most important things in my life. without you...i don't know where i would be.
              ▬ ♪ nods;bows head of course, my lord. i will be patient and wait for our chance to strike.
              o-oh, i don't know how often you th-think it, but it's alright.
              ▬ ♪ blushing i...i was kidding. i'm sorry. i think...my motherly instincts are...leaking.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Still in their realm, I suppose
                                              And then you can channel all the anger you have towards them
                                              Far more often than one might think
                                              You want to read him a bed time story?

Romantic Prophet

User Image

the realm of the light...yes...being...calondra kit and nothing more. not a lullaby, not a lady
              of shadows. a wife, perhaps, maybe a mother. but not where i am supposed to be.
              i...will make them pay for what they've done to you both. ▬ ♪ scowls
              ...i highly doubt that.
              ...nevermind. forget i said anything. i don't even know why i speak sometimes. ▬ ♪ still blushing

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Not a lullaby not a lady of anything perhaps a wife and mother but they would not have appreciated you as much as Hugo and I do
                                              I know you will my darling
                                              You doubt me then?
                                              Because you have a beautiful voice

Romantic Prophet

User Image

this...is where i belong. with your gentle caresses and the land of nightmares. this is where
              my calling is, to stand beside you, to help in any way you need me.
              i doubt that i am that worthy of love, yes. ▬ ♪ soft sigh
              when i sing, perhaps. not when i talk.
              ▬ ♪ finally returning ...i'm home.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Precisely
                                              And that was always in your heart
                                              You are quite worthy -smiles-
                                              When you do anything
                                              -caresses her face- Welcome home my love

Romantic Prophet

User Image

my...lord? hugo told me of flashbacks he had seen of...when you first saw me. i.. you don't
              have to show me, of course, but i would like to know...what you thought. ▬ ♪ gulps
              i only wish i felt worthy.
              when i sing. only that. all else, i am only average or horrid at.
              ▬ ♪ sighs happily;wrapping her arms around him it feels good...to be home again

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-lets a horse she would have never seen walk across to her shoulder where it places itself against her temple- Close your eyes darling
                                              Perhaps this will help
                                              Not at being a mother you excel at that
                                              Yes and to have you home

Romantic Prophet

User Image

a-ah...alright. ▬ ♪ closes eyes
              i am a horrible mother. my son is having....a dream.
              ▬ ♪ soft smile it couldn't have been that bad for you. i was gone for a day.

stop! PI TCH ▬▬▬▬ ▬

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

-the nightmare shows her the flashback as well as Pitch's narration and thoughts-
                                              She's beautiful isn't she my dear?
                                              Can't you hear the darkness beating in her veins?
                                              Should we take her home?
                                              You can't help that dear.....
                                              That is the worry of his ever falling asleep
                                              But we all must sleep
                                              Oh but it was....you are my heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas