6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Written In The Heart▪A-Asleep▪Infinite▪Deadly Confessions▪V-Visions
~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI'm Tired And I Want To Go To Bed
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing Me To Sleep Sing Me To Sleep
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then Leave Me Alone Don't Try To Wake Me In The Morning
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Cause I'll Be Gone Don't Feel Bad For Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Want You To Know Deep In The Cell Of My Heart
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Will Be So Glad To Go

xxx Charlie | How Does It Stop?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sing To Me Sing To Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Don't Want To Wake Up On My Own Anymore
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Don't Feel Bad For Me I Want You To Know
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Deep In The Cell Of My Heart I Really Want To Go
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx There Is Another World...Well There Must Be

xxx School | I Don't Know How To....

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . Father Morte
                                              xxxx xxx There Is A Better World.....

I'm so tired though....
                                              My heart is tired....
                                              How?
                                              I'm not brilliant.....really I'm not -hugs him again- but thank you

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . Ture
                                              -nods- It's pretty great anyway
                                              He's my favorite teacher ever
                                              -chuckles- Nah, I don't really think so
                                              Yes
                                              He can be

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!god's dailygifts miracles FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisEVERYTHING IS SHADES OF GREY ( ) NEVER REALLY BLUES OR GREENS
que c'est ici que je suis neCOLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal w h o x c o u l d x h e l p x m e x s e e !!
stacks of pizza boxesall the beauty and that was waiting for me you put the blue back in the sky
words are useless YOU PUT THE . . . . lg fuad rainbows back in my eyes

je n'oublierai jamaisA SILVER LINING IN MY PRAYERS ( ) NOW THERE`S COLOR EVERYWHERE
que c'est ici que je suis neCOLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE xx COLOR EVERYWHERE
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x p u t x t h e x r e d x b a c k !!
stacks of pizza boxesin the rule, just when i needed it the most, you came along
words are useless AND NOW . . . . lg fuad there's colors everywhere

je n'oublierai jamaisMY LIFE IS PREDICTABLE ( ) NEVER ANY MYSTERY
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal b u t x e v e r x s i n c e x y o u x s h i n e d !!
stacks of pizza boxesall of that was history now i to have a hand to hold
words are useless JUST WISHING . . . . lg fuad on a star, to put the happiness back in my life

(father morte) xxx (my home) xxx (relaxed) xxx (relaxing) xxx (what to do) xxx (i am for god only)

then sleep. do whatever you have to to get better. we'll work on it together.
        ● █ : firm nod i'll prove to you that there are other ways of being happy.
        yes. you are. and i can tell. ● █ : soft smile

████████████████████████████████████████
      doosomeone in my life someone in my life someone in my life
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinchar x lie

ON LINE

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
      User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                          ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.doing work, what else?xxx.piss off

xxxprofessor akiyama __ !!
                                XXXXXXXXX████████████████████
                                Yes, why don't you call me somethin' fancy, like ... Türe the king o' the world, or maybe just call
                                me Peter Vincent. Might as well be called by my bloody ********' hero.
                                Definitely not as bright as you, Akiyama. You're one o' the smartest people I've ever seen. I'm
                                sure you'll accomplish a lot in your life. Maybe get a Noble Prize an' a bunch of intellectual
                                groupies. Maybe your own statue in the middle of a park that everyone can say, "Look, here's
                                Shinichi Akiyama. He made sure that we didn't end up being a collective society of morons."
                                ... No, it doesn't matter in the least now. ◞ *shrugs, waves a finger almost tauntingly
                                I didn't really say he's my type ... I mean, I don't want to suck the guy's d**k or anything. I just
                                think he's pretty fascinating. Like a predator that's tryin' to fit in with a bunch o' cattle. Hell, his
                                name is ******** Jerry Dandridge too. That's way too normal of a name for someone like him, an'
                                I'm sure it's fake as hell.
                                I've been watchin' the both of them for a couple of days. Enough to catch some ... weird stuff
                                about 'em. ◞ *sets the pencil back on the table Though they don't know about me yet, so
                                I guess I'm lucky for the moment.
                                It's sure to be pretty good. I know they're showin' Orgy of the Damned tonight in the
                                marathon, an' that's one of my favorite movies, even if he's pretty ********' awful.
                                Exactly. I can't trust anyone unless I'm sure I can ... they have to prove to me that I can.
                                ... ◞ *pulls his mask up slightly, then leans in and gives Akiyama a quick kiss on the lips
                                There, that's for sayin' that. Try to figure out the consequence of your words right there, an' you
                                better not slap me in the face for doin' that. Like you said, I'm not your damned student.

xxxcharlie __ !!
                                I have a favorite teacher myself too. He's on here right now, actually ... an' I'm technically not his
                                student anymore, but he taught me a lot. Even took the time to try to understand me.
                                Whatever you say then. ◞ *shakes his head somewhat
                                An' why the hell is that? Besides the fact I look like a psychotic piece o' s**t.
                                Is that right? What sort of stuff has he done?

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Then Leave Me Alone Don't Try To Wake Me In The Morning

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Deep In The Cell Of My Heart I Really Want To Go

Not physically, emotionally
                                                Sleep never seems to help
                                                Whenever I sleep I just want to sleep more
                                                Are you happy?
                                                -shakes his head- No I'm not
                                                I'm not a football star like my brother
                                                I'm not beautiful like my sister
                                                I'm not smart like my mom and dad

XXX Sing Me `To Sleep. . . Ture
                                                -nods- It's pretty great anyway
                                                He's my favorite teacher ever
                                                -chuckles- Nah, I don't really think so
                                                Yes
                                                He can be

Romantic Prophet

a beautiful world ▪ ▫ genius professorNEVER!LATEall the mind's secrets
        User Image
        yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!
        no fairytalesCAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY SCENARIOS
        x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X
        this needs a better happy ending. . . TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X TO ANALYZE TO ANALYZE X

time warp ↗↗ cause i think way too much : and you're so out of touch
        Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
        my cat is twitching SHINICHI AKIYAMA xxx CONTENT

yoi was xx thinking, over xx thinking !! say it i was xx thinking, over xx thinking !!
        no fairytalesCAUSE THERE'S JUST TOO MANY SCENARIOS
        x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

time warp ↗↗ cause i think way too much : and you're so out of touch
        Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e y x l e t x m e x t h i n k x a x t h o u g h t x i x k n e w x w a s x n o t
        my cat is twitching GRADING PAPERS xxx . . . I HAVE A JOB

█⋮ xx T URE
            far away the facts ignored blue all done before
              .... chuckles i should have known you'd go with peter vincent.
              nods slowly thank you, but i think i'll be stuck as a professor my entire life. grading
              the papers of the idiots. it's good fun.
              do some research on the name. everyone has something on them. if nothing pops up...that
              might be too odd.
              and what sort of weird stuff are we talking about? frowns
              orgy of the damned, hmm? well, no way you can miss that one.
              kissing him quickly before he can lower the mask
              you're not my damned student at all.

█⋮ xx L ENALEE
            far away the facts ignored blue all done before
              but you can exhaust yourself emotionally and mentally, which could cause for a need for more sleep.
              you should be careful where you complain. frowns
              doctor shinichi, head of the psychology department at [insert college here]

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!god's dailygifts miracles FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
    User Image
    je n'oublierai jamaisEVERYTHING IS SHADES OF GREY ( ) NEVER REALLY BLUES OR GREENS
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal w h o x c o u l d x h e l p x m e x s e e !!
    stacks of pizza boxesall the beauty and that was waiting for me you put the blue back in the sky
    words are useless YOU PUT THE . . . . lg fuad rainbows back in my eyes

je n'oublierai jamaisA SILVER LINING IN MY PRAYERS ( ) NOW THERE`S COLOR EVERYWHERE
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x p u t x t h e x r e d x b a c k !!
    stacks of pizza boxesin the rule, just when i needed it the most, you came along
    words are useless AND NOW . . . . lg fuad there's colors everywhere

je n'oublierai jamaisMY LIFE IS PREDICTABLE ( ) NEVER ANY MYSTERY
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal b u t x e v e r x s i n c e x y o u x s h i n e d !!
    stacks of pizza boxesall of that was history now i to have a hand to hold
    words are useless JUST WISHING . . . . lg fuad on a star, to put the happiness back in my life

(father morte) xxx (my home) xxx (relaxed) xxx (relaxing) xxx (what to do) xxx (i am for god only)

charlie. you're a good kid. i know it. deep in my heart. you'll find your place in life.
          i have to go. see you tomorrow.

████████████████████████████████████████
        doosomeone in my life someone in my life someone in my life
        thinly veiled attempts at merlinchar x lie

ON LINE

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

You're right...I should be going to bed
                                                I have class in the morning after all
                                                user has logged off

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx—mask.obsessed) secluded ⊹ ◜para❜ noia ‹〈 vampiric↷..next door NE!GHBOR◞xx
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████ ███████████
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
        User Image

keep your heart to yourself, give your soul to the night
                            ✁ ♘ ◦◞ your life↶ is the same❞ ⋰ DAY after ⊹day
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.the name's türexxx.doing work, what else?xxx.piss off

xxxprofessor akiyama __ !!
                                  Well, why not? I love Peter Vincent like he's a father I should've had instead of my shitty
                                  biological one. ◞ *stretches his arms above his head, places his hands behind his head
                                  I'm sure you'll end up doin' something great. Don't be such a Negative ********' Nancy, Shinichi.
                                  ... I'll try doin' that. The guy's too suspicious to be true, that's for sure.
                                  Like, I've seen a woman walk into his house while it was dark out an' while I was headin' back
                                  home. A good lookin' woman, probably expectin' a date. And guess what? Two days later, she's
                                  on the news, with the reporter sayin' her body was found mutilated an' ripped apart. Don't you
                                  think that's awfully strange? What's the odds of her death havin' nothing to do with the guy next
                                  door? But I can't tell anyone about it, since they'll think I'm nuts an' nosy.
                                  Of course not. And it's a good refresher on how I'm goin' to kill a vampire, after all.
                                  ◞ *makes a slight chuckle before setting his mask back down That escalated pretty
                                  quickly. I guess there was too much tension between us, anyway ...
                                  s**t, I've got to leave anyway. The marathon's goin' to start, and I don't want to miss what my
                                  neighbor's doin'. I'll see you later, or somethin'? Well ... so long as you don't start thinkin'
                                  otherwise about me being your type.

- user has logged off -

golden× eagle ❜ rokken▪jima »heir —↻one;winged miracle
                  __________L I O N XXU S H I R O M I Y AXXXX C U R R E N T L Y XXO N L I N E

User Image

xxxxxmaellexxxI CAN'T FORGET_____ WHEN OUR HEARTS TOUCHED
                                                                  xxxxx in the days of !hope.
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . the day this endless world comes to end . . .

_________ » FEELING : _____ mood ×

xxxxxmaellexxxSO LET ME ADORN IT_____IN A TENDER LIE
                                                                  xxxxx i'll even weave a miracle.
                                                                  xxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . not even my prayers will reach you . . .

_________ » ACTIONS : _____ action ×

____ this story will not have a happy ending —  

════════════════════════════   ════════════════
                      _____________will your tale be a sorrowful one or a joyful one?
                      ______ && chatroom◦!

These are some ...meddlesome guests.
                      Intruding on the funeral like this is simply disrespectful to grandfather. Even my patience has a limit. ( /slight frown )
                      I suppose he brought this with him as well? ( /eyeing the computer ) Hello.
      User Image

stowaway BLONDIE ►◄ THE NEXT HEIR (ESS)? ►◄ ʂʊɭɭɘɳ
      DARKRAVENISGAARA
      I want some more. What are you waiting for? I want some more. What are you waiting for?
      I want some more. What are you waiting for? I want some more. What are you waiting for?

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      RICARDO RUSSO
                    WAITING

DARKRAVENISGAARA

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      I THINK IT WILL BE FINE
                    NO ONE...

DRisG CHATROOM

I guess I better think of what to say... what do you think Sham?
      I guess I look like one.
      They'll see I can take on this world alone.
      Oh right. Don't want the police over. [/brings hat down]

User Image

______ && stowaway◦!

( /raises a brow at the word 'police' ) Where are you going?
                      Running away from home may not be the wisest choice. It will be cold tonight.
      User Image

DARKRAVENISGAARA

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      RICARDO RUSSO
                    WAITING

DARKRAVENISGAARA

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      I THINK IT WILL BE FINE
                    NO ONE...

DRisG EAGLE

... [/glance as if looking at someone before her] ...
      Away for a while. Maybe the police won't even come.
      Besides, I have a jacket...
      [/glance again at the "person" for a moment] ... Mm... hello there.

User Image

______ && stowaway◦!

What about food? Or shelter? You should think things through before making a rash decision.
                      Why are you running away, if you don't mind my asking?
                      Hello. ( / kind smile ) My name is Lion. What's your name?
      User Image

DARKRAVENISGAARA

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      RICARDO RUSSO
                    WAITING

DARKRAVENISGAARA

DARKRAVENISGAARA
      I THINK IT WILL BE FINE
                    NO ONE...

DRisG LION

... I have. I thought about it a lot. I know a few good places to stay.
      It's not that difficult... but better to stay low.
      [/glance down] ... Parent issue.
      ... Just call me Ricardo.

[ooc: Dark I'm sorry I am being dragged out tonight. ;; next time! ]

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out