█ █ ²: psychexxx²: uhmxxx²:everyone hates me.x
          x
          User Image
          x
          000. &`useless .. clone don't leave !
          PLEASE RETURN ME BACK I AM A WASTE █ I HAVE LIVED SO LONG
          x
          h e l l o ? ! .. xinsanity
          You shouldn't eat something that will kill you, that's dangerous.
          Please, be careful for now. You should just eat what you want to eat, I guess.
          I don't recall talking to you, but my memory has been failing me as of late. Uhm, I hope you don't mind talking to me!

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
User Image
100.EYE DEMON ll: `JOYS OF LIFE█ meddlesome BUNNY

tab tab tab ██████████████████████████
『everyone's slightly overbearing big brother, zange natsume~』 tab tab tab 『Nothing~』 tab tab 『hmmm~ that's a seee-cret~』

tab tab
                          ●( ' u ')o hops up and down on one foot humming a song:: I thought he knew better than to leave his things laying around. Silly watanuki~
                          I didn't know he was into these kinds of things either! I'm certainly surprised~
                          ●( ' u ')o tilts his head to the side and smiles;; doesn't at all act surprised::
                          I wonder what kind of people come to this. So who's here?

██████████████████████████████████::❤ ❤ CHAT

●( ' u ')o text here::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxx___ℓagomorphιc ιnsanιty ∫ ! }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx( ) EVERYONE'S A SANDWICH OF NAIVETY AND CYNICISM
                                  xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx shake your friend's adorable paws, careful of his powerful biting jaws
                                  xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx we're a mix of cop and felon, wearing heads like ripened watermelons

xxxxx MAX, your ever powerful dictator! | listening to the supermarket music of apparent madness.

xxxx( ) OUR CONSCIENCE IS A CURIOUSLY USELESS ABNORMALITY
                                  xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx shake your friend's adorable paws, careful of his powerful biting jaws
                                  xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx we're a mix of cop and felon, wearing heads like ripened watermelons

xxxxx up to freelance police work. | once, but then i regained my sanity. User Image

EVERYONE'S A WALKING BEAKER&►OF POTENTIAL CATACLYSM
UNDERUTILIZED IMPULSE CONTROL

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . &`useless⇣ .. clone
                  xxxx xxx FLAGS OF PURE &* UNFETTERED ID+ BRASHLY UNFURLED ??
                  ( /makes a sharp-toothed grin, giggles loudly) Where's the fun in eating things that aren't
                  dangerous for you to shove down your maw? And anyway, I never ate anything that wasn't
                  exactly shoved with a billion types of chemicals and artificial flavors that I found appetizing!
                  I'll just risk climbing up the precarious looking tower of canned goods just go get that pack of
                  McGuffins! ( /looks up, shields his eyes as he continues grinning) Yup, nothing I haven't handled
                  before a million o' times anyway!
                  Hm, nope! And why would I mind talkin' to you anyway? It's not like you're grabbing at me and
                  pulling at my ears or asking for my autograph!
                  So what's your name?

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . meddlesome BUNNY
                  ( /rubs the back of his right ear, grins widely) Well, looks like the nut house let go of a few
                  people! Who're you?

xxxx* defective mod el 000 ) ⇣
          x
          User Image
          x
          x
          I-I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have said anything. ;; Don't be mad at me, please.
          W-well, you could die from them! H-how's that fun? Those artifical flavors are still tested though, you can't just eat.. I-I'm sorry, I should shut up.
          I don't know you so I won't do those things without your permission. Oh, I'm Psyche. I hope we can talk..

h e l l o ? ! .. xchatroom
          You can talk to me, I guess..

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

『everyone's slightly overbearing big brother, zange natsume~』 tab tab tab 『Nothing~』 tab tab 『hmmm~ that's a seee-cret~』

tab tab
                          Ah? How mean Usagi-chan..... ●( ' u ')o leans forwards and smiles:: Though I won't confirm or deny the truth if that statement.
                          ●( ' u ')o tilts his head and points to himself:: Who me? I'm a mystery named Zange~
                          who are you?

██████████████████████████████████::❤ ❤ ℓagomorphιc

tab tab
                          ●( ' u ')o leans forward and opens his eye slightly::Oh my, don't you just look adorable~!
                          ●( ' u ')o smiles and pulls out a streamer::I would love to talk to you~ do you want to play a game?

██████████████████████████████████::❤ ❤ don't leave !

x
          User Image
          x
          x
          I-I'm sorry, I-I shouldn't have said anything. ;; Don't be mad at me, please.
          W-well, you could die from them! H-how's that fun? Those artifical flavors are still tested though, you can't just eat.. I-I'm sorry, I should shut up.
          I don't know you so I won't do those things without your permission. Oh, I'm Psyche. I hope we can talk..

h e l l o ? ! .. xbunny
          flustered, hides his cheeks with his hands /// A-ah, thank you for the compliment.
          B-but I'm not cute at all..! I-It's really kind of you to say so though.
          A-ah, thank you! That depends on which game we're going to play.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxx MAX, your ever powerful dictator! | listening to the supermarket music of apparent madness.

xxxxx up to freelance police work. | once, but then i regained my sanity. User Image

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . PSYCHE
                  Huh? ( /grin disappears) Woah, I'm not mad at you! Why the heck would I be mad at ya in the
                  first place? Hey, if it'll make you feel better, I can go get myself some food down at that organic
                  place down the street! The one with the all natural kielbasas and pizza that doesn't have that
                  fake cheddar sprinkled all over it!
                  I'm not gonna die from something like that . . . I've choked down a whole bunch of food that
                  would make even the most disgusting person lose their lunch! I'm just hardy like that, don't make
                  my furry and marketable self fool ya!
                  ( /reaches up at Psyche's face and pulls his mouth into a grin) And don't say you're sorry, there
                  isn't anything to be sorry about! We've just started talking, and I sure as hell haven't gone far
                  enough to decide if you should shut your yap already or not! ( /lets go and giggles)
                  Good! Then we'll get alone just fine! And that's a funny name, though I've heard even weirder, so
                  if anything your name fits with the norm! Call me Max, and we're already talking, aren't we?

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . ZANGE
                  Usagi-chan? ( /snorts loudly, continues to grin) Well, that's nice to know, but it's not like I
                  haven't spent a week at the crazy nut ward myself . . . I would've been there a lot longer if I
                  wasn't too crazy for them to handle!
                  More like the mystery of the guy with the Playboy bunny ears. Call me Max!

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
User Image

tab tab
                          ●( ' u ')o claps his hands together:: I had much time for asylums, I've never been to one before in my life.●( ' u ')o just smiles:: That defeats the purpose doesn't it? I would figure they would lock you up pretty nicely. So then you must have escaped them right? like a hero among bunnies~
                          ●( ' u ')o puts a finger over his lips::It's still a mystery you see~
                          Max? what an unusual name. well, nice too make your acquaintance.

██████████████████████████████████::❤ ❤ Max

tab tab
                          ●( ' u ')o claps his hands together ::Now, if you weren't cute I wouldn't have said anything. ●( ' u ')o points a finger to the sky:: My intentions and meanings are as clear as the blue sky~
                          So, why don't you tell Onii-chan your name?
                          ●( ' u ')o taps on his cheek for a moment then shrugs::Actually, I haven't decided what game to play yet. Maybe you can help me decide?

x
          User Image
          x
          x
          h e l l o ? ! .. xmax
          and he starts tearing up. Are you sure you're not mad at me? You have every right to be, I wasn't really helping you with my commentary. I-I didn't mean it at all! D-don't listen to me..I.. I'm really sorry that I've bothered you! ❤help, he's breaking down again. what a wreck after all that has happened to him. I-I shouldn't have signed in! I knew it was a bad idea and people wouldn't like me again. You don't have to go to an organic foodstore just to get organic food. J-just forget what I've said, please! I-I'm not sure what I'm even saying. ;;

P-Please don't touch me, I-I feel very uncomfortable when people do.. Alright, we'll talk until you'll get annoyed with me. ;; I-I'm sorry that my name's funny, but I can't change that..

h e l l o ? ! .. xbunny
          starts tearing up, not sure what to do with the compliments thrown at him. T-that's true but, I can assure you that I'm not. I-I .. shouldn't have questioned you, I-I'm sorry! I'll shut up for now. ;;
          I-I'm Psyche. I know that it's a funny name, I'm sorry.. What's your name?
          he's choking on his tears, help. U-uu, I don't know what we can do! There's not much to do here..

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . PSYCHE
                  . . . ( /just stares at him for a while, tilting his head curiously as he listens)
                  . . .
                  . . . HEY! What do you like? Instead of talking about junk about me, how about we talk
                  about you instead? ( /grins widely as he snaps his fingers) Or I can just smack you around too,
                  whichever gets you where you're not giving me a river of tears!

But I'm not a people, I'm a furry three-foot-tall talking rabbity thing that doesn't even know
                  the first rules of personal space! ( /closes his eyes and giggles loudly) But I'll stop touching ya if
                  you want! Just figured you'd want to get your face smooshed by me or something!
                  Sounds good to me! And hey, Psyche's a nice name . . . better than some, if that helps!

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . ZANGE
                  Lucky you, they're just a boring place where they make you play Connect Four all day and give
                  you a bunch of pills to swallow, just hoping they aren't going to make cause you to go into a
                  homicidal rage or something! ( /giggles loudly) I was just too much for 'em! Once they let me
                  go, the place was already fallin' apart, and all of the other people had either quit or ran away!
                  . . . Uh-huh. How big of a mystery are we talking about? The beginning of the universe
                  mystery, or the mystery of what's at the very back of my refrigerator?
                  Coming from the guy who's named after a German speedskater! Yeah, same here, bunny guy!

x
          User Image
          x
          x
          h e l l o ? ! .. xmax
          shakes his head. I don't know what I like right now.. It's hard to say so please don't ask. ;; We can't talk about me, I'm not certain who I am. I've been trying to figure out, nobody has ever given me a clear answer. I just exist, that's about it. Maybe I can destroy myself so none of the bad things will happen again. P-Please don't do that, everyone hates me enough already..

You're still someone, whether you're human or not. You breathe, you talk, you eat and so on. You're a living being who has something to say so you might as well belong to "people". Uhm, thank you..

h e l l o ? ! .. xbunny
          starts tearing up, not sure what to do with the compliments thrown at him. T-that's true but, I can assure you that I'm not. I-I .. shouldn't have questioned you, I-I'm sorry! I'll shut up for now. ;;
          I-I'm Psyche. I know that it's a funny name, I'm sorry.. What's your name?
          he's choking on his tears, help. U-uu, I don't know what we can do! There's not much to do here..

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
engage at risk
User Image

tab tab
                          Oh, I can only imagine how dreadful they are. I prefer places a little bit more cheerful ●( ' u ')o throws confetti as he says this:: sounds like a very trouble some place, you poor thing~
                          well, then It must have been a serious relief for them to put you into the wild. Sentient rabbits shouldn't be locked in cages.
                          Well, I'm sure they didn't want to deal with it anymore, I'm sure they're better off doing other things anyway.
                          .....●( ' u ')o holds up his hands::who knows~ If I told you then that would spoil it.
                          ....hah, you got me there. Only I'm not even eligible for a bronze in the Olympics.

██████████████████████████████████::❤ ❤ Max

tab tab
                          ●( ' u ')o opens his eye and pats psyches shoulders[::I can see a poor kitten like you needs to be tenderly loved and cared for.
                          ●( ' u ')o closes his eye then leans to the side and smiles:: but if you stop talking then I can't say anything back.
                          ●( ' u ')o wiggles and sticks a hand out:: well, that's good~ I like funny Psypsy. I am your new Onii-chan, Zange~! ●( ' u ')o leans forward with a knowing smile::......and If you don't want me too I won't leave.
                          .....●( ' u ')o pulls out three more streamers and hands two of them to streamer:: well then we can fool around with these for a while~ ●( ' u ')o starts twirling the streamers behind him::Then we can play games with Watanuki.

Romantic Prophet

hot girlssunsets responsible for what you tamed ˟ ˟ question poser
      User Image

raincloudsy o u ' r e x t h e x s k y x t h a t x i x f e l l x t h r o u g h
      au revoir♚ █████ xxx I x REMEMBER x THE x VIEW
      brave new world, what people in itWHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER I'M HOLDING YOU WHENEVER
      the reptile roomthe sun : hung from a string
      dirty secret looking xx down xx on xx the xx world xx as xx it
      my hips don't lie xxxx WARMS OVER EVERYTHING !!

xx( Name ) xx ( Location ) xx ( Emotion )

raincloudsw e x g o t x o l d e r x a n d x i x s h o u l d ' v e x k n o w n
      au revoir♚ █████ xxx THAT x I'D x FEEL x COLDER
      brave new world, what people in itWHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I WALK ALONE WHEN I
      the reptile roombecause : you said it best
      dirty secret xx would xx feel xx blessed xx if xx the xx sun
      my hips don't lie xxxx ROSE FROM THE WEST !!

xx( That...Serpent ) xx ( Travelling ) xx ( My Rose )

() C.HATROOM
          la████████████
          Why can't I get his words out of my head.
          ...Oh well. I need to focus on something else. (♚ : x smiles ) Hello!

(( Just randomly woke up on my ride home so here ya go. ))

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                            ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . CHATROOM
                                              xxxx xxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain...
                                              -rereading Robin Hood-
                                              ....Hello?

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
        User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
        a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
        my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Singing

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
        don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
        a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
        I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
        my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

▬ ♪ singing quietly to herself it's certainly beautiful out today.
              maybe i should take a walk. oh, but i'm just so lazy today.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
              stop! CHAT ROOM ▬▬▬▬ ▬
              stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff