Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Loiterer 100
tab tab tab tab ██DIAMONDS AMONG ●● STARS▐Won't you be mine?【lovestruck】 The second act
User Image
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

◡Bowow⌒ bowow

tab tab whoop de whoop and all that funky s**t tab tab this isn't just any song tab tab this is the one that really shines
tab tab whoop de whoop and all that funky s**t tab tab this isn't just any song tab tab this is the one that really shines

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

◡DON'T TAKE ME⌒for a fool

tab tab tab tab I'm just here for the fun of it tab Don't get me wrong tab it's all for fun
tab tab tab tab I'm just here for the fun of it tab Don't get me wrong tab it's all for fun

we make the music, you make the audience. We have something special here

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██

tab tab tab t h i s tab i s tab o u r tab m e l o d y
                          ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟CHAT ◝.

twirls then holds his arms out and looks himself over)
                          Perfect~ after that whole fiasco it's good to be back in white. Now I hope there aren't any more surprises today, I think i might just go home if that happens again.♦shudders) ah? oh, it's been a while. It looks like they switched clients while I was gone...
                          so much seems to happen when I leave on vacation.
                          well is anyone on~?

「Diamond 」 「 Bored 」「My dearest Rouge of course~ 」

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxx → RAINBOW DREAMSdapper&dandy (*WONDROUSchaos !!xxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                  User Image
            xxxxxxxxxx{ ❖ high hats, and arrow collars, white spats, and lots of dollars; spending every dime for a wonderful time
            xxx× HAVE YOU SEEN THE WELL TO DO ノUP AND DOWN PARK AVENUE
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱ :.the warden*xxx⊱ :.obviously bored, of course!*xxx⊱ :.oh? you'll have to guess on that!*

"♛ » chatroom
                      XXXXXXX■ ■ ■ x ■ ■ ■x ■ ■ ■
                      ( /tosses his tophat up in the air, yawning loudly) I'm not really surprised how dismal Superjail's become now
                      that I can't think of a single thing. Maybe another Fight City tournament? No, that's too mundane . . . how
                      about another Science Fair? No, no, that's too boring too! I need something that I haven't even let pass
                      through my mind once, something . . . new! But what?
                      ( /props the tophat on his elbow as he spins around in his seat) Maybe I should let Diamond throw around
                      some suggestions . . . he seems creative enough, though they're too tame sometimes! Ugh, whatever, I'll
                      think of this later! Who wants to talk right now? ( /taps his fingers on the desk impatiently, sighs loudly)
    xxxx

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
    • Grunny Rainbow 100
    • Grunny Grabber 50
    • Loiterer 100
    tab tab tab tab ██DIAMONDS AMONG ●● STARS▐Won't you be mine?【lovestruck】 The second act
    User Image

◡Bowow⌒ bowow

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟MR.WARDEN ◝.

smiles cheerfully and waves)Ahh, is there really nothing to do... well maybe I could help you... though after that fiasco with my coat last time, I don't know if I want to do anything too exciting.....
                            taps his cheek) How about a game of battle ship? I mean there is a lot of water around here right? I'm sure everyone would like to get out for some fresh air anyway... ♦smiles and claps his hands) What do you say about that? or maybe there's...♦looks around then jumps up and slams his door shut) persistent aren't they~?....
                            I'm just not keen about getting messed up, I only just got these today and blood is a really bad stainer. So, what do you think? I'm sure a game like that would be just fine right?

xxxx* burn like an animal )
            █ █ ²: poison.xxx²: I'm FINE.xxx²:what a laugh.x
            xUser Image
            x
            love.bug &`t h u n d e r .. hun. ter poisonousgirlie ²
            DEVIL ON YOUR BACK & I CAN NEVER DIE █ DIG THROUGH DITCHES &WITCHES
            x
            r e a d y ? ! .. xthing
            Where did he find this? He must've robbed some pathetic twit to acquire this. Oh well, we can't let this go to waste.
            Am I talking to myself? Who listens to me anyway lately! That's right, no one.
            It's like I don't exist most of the time, how irritating. Can you imagine? I can.
            This is the same, whether I'm talking here or outside. Hugo is too busy complaining to listen.

Who's here anyway? I can't believe someone would use this for fun. What can you do here?
            That's right, nothing at all. I'm bored out of my mind so I shall give this a run.
            This better be good or I'm out. I already know I'm going to regret touching this.
            Can't waste my time here when I've got other things to do. If it ain't good, I ain't going to complain since it was free anyway.

Ding dong, is anyone here? There better be.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image
              xxxxxxxxxx{ ❖ high hats, and arrow collars, white spats, and lots of dollars; spending every dime for a wonderful time
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊱ :.the warden*xxx⊱ :.obviously bored, of course!*xxx⊱ :.oh? you'll have to guess on that!*

"♛ » diamond
                        Oh, ah, I wasn't expecting -- wait, fiasco with your coat? What exactly happened with your coat, or are you
                        complaining about getting a little bit of a blood on it again?
                        Wait, Battleship? ( /looks up as his mouth goes slightly more agape) Hm, all I need is to tell Jared to order a few
                        ships, some destroyers and life boats and the like, including of course a battleship or two for me . . . it actually
                        sounds like a grand idea! Dia, you've actually had a spark of intelligence that rivals my own right there!
                        . . . Hm? Are the inmates bothering you again, Dia? Maybe you should tell Alice to help you out, or Jailbot. Jailbot
                        is rather keen on your after all, so of course he would help you out!
                        Oh, we'll just find you a good tailor, someone who can clean the blood out of your suits in a jiffy. You don't have to
                        worry so much about it, Dia~! And, naturally that sounds like a wonderful thing to do, a game of nautical navy
                        attacks and the like should be entertaining. ♥

"♛ » poisonous◞girlie
                        Hm? Oh . . . oh~! I wasn't expecting someone so ravishing to actually show up here all of a sudden!
                        There's usually such a lack of beautiful women here, at least, beautiful women such as yourself, and -- oh? You seem
                        like you're in a terrible mood . . . well, I'll try my best to put you in a happier one! ( /laces his fingers underneath his chin)
                        But first thing's first, we have to exchange names! I'm the Warden, and you are~?
      xxxx

xUser Image
              x
              x
              r e a d y ? ! .. xwarden
              ♥ oh, she's listening. Aren't you a smooth talker? I haven't had that in a while. Everyone forgets about me and pretends like I don't ******** exist.
              Can you believe that? I don't mind being flattered though, just continue as you are now, hun. ♥ I'm all ears, for now.
              Can't promise that this will last, men always seem to ******** it up somehow.

Who would visit this stinkin' place? There's nothing to do here, I'm waiting for someone to return so I thought I'd keep myself occupied with this.
              Can't think of another reason to be here.
              ♥ manages a smile. Hun, you don't even know. I have to put up with these ********' twits around here, it isn't even funny anymore.
              No, I'm not in a good mood at all. Can't seem to remember my last good mood.
              Someone always seems to ******** it up when it started. I live such a horrible life lately. At least you're listening to me, that's a plus.

Warden? That's a title, not a name, sweet-talker. The name's Poison.

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
      • Grunny Rainbow 100
      • Grunny Grabber 50
      • Loiterer 100
      User Image

◡Bowow⌒ bowow

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟MR.WARDEN ◝.

Hmm? what weren't you expecting?♦makes a face)... Oh, you know I hate getting anything on my coat.... but now, it was like massive buckets of blood and who knows what else! Uhhg, I'm pretty sure there were other things too, Disgusting men.....I almost want to go home because it's become such a common occurrence for them to steal my things. ♦covers his face)I'm pretty sure I know what they're doing with it too....
                              nods;; not exactly surprised that the idea was jumped on)yes, battleship, you know sink your opponents ships?
                              smiles)I remember playing it a lot when I was younger, though we never used actual battleships, This should be interesting to watch, but battleship is a two man game so who do you plan to use as the second man?Well, Battleship is a two man game so who will your opponent be?
                              tilts his head slightly and looks out the door)
                              I don't know how the found my room, it's really such a nuisance... Hmm..... I think I'll call Jailbot if I need him. Alice..... is too much for me.
                              Oh, I could do it myself if I need to, I just get irritated when I have to do it too much. I mean four+ times a week is quite a problem you know. Maybe I should just start wearing black or red while I'm here. Yeah, I think that would be a good idea. What do you think? You don't understand mister warden! even in a place like this appearance is everything.
                              Right.. well have fun with that dear Mr.Warden

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟THUNDER ◝.

?♦Puts on a cheerful smile and fixes his coat)Wow, I think it's been a while since I've seen an actual woman. I don't think I could ever consider that giant... thing a woman.... uh, but anyway I'm just rambling here.♦clears his throat and bows) Welcome my dear. I'm Diamond It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance~

xUser Image
              x
              x
              r e a d y ? ! .. xsecond
              That's what the other male said in here as well. Well, I can imagine why women don't visit this. It's borin' as hell.
              Even Hugo is more entertaining than this and he's the dumbest ******** I've met.
              It's like you've never seen a woman before. What are you, an alien or did some parts of you drop at birth?

♥ hey there boy, nice that you've noticed. let me just press those giant knockers against your body. Hun, you can't tell me that you've never seen tits before.
              What do you call them, lewd parts of a female's body? Get outside instead of bein' here. You'll see enough of them there.
              Oh, aren't we suddenly taking a turn? It's been a long while since someone's called me that. What's your name, alien? Diamond ain't a name.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

"♛ » diamond
                          Nothing, nothing, there's no need to make a face at me, Dia! ( /makes a shaky grin, puts his hands up almost
                          defensively
                          ) Oh, you act like you've never have blood and guts get dropped on you every single day here in Superjail!
                          Though -- hm? You're actually contemplating going home? Well . . . I can't exactly you force here to stay here, I guess,
                          but I'm sure whatever they're doing with your things isn't too bad, is it? We can always get you a room nearby my own
                          so there's no chance for them to sneak in!
                          Oh yes, I remember that, and the pegs and the grids and such . . . it's actually quite entertaining, I used to play it with
                          my father when I was a kid . . . ah, and he would throw the game to the side because it was too much tomfoolery.
                          What great days those were! ( /puts his hands together, sighs nostalgically)
                          . . . You can be the on the other side! It'll be me against you, and we'll divide everyone up! Or, we can pick someone
                          else to go against if you want . . . let's see, Lord Stingray would be a good candidate, it should be plenty difficult with
                          him going against us and I would love seeing the smirk wiped off his face when we blow up all of his ships . . . ~~~
                          Hm? And why is Alice too much for you? ( /taps against his chin)
                          Eh-HEM Dia, but you're not the only one with fashion sense in Superjail. I have plenty of blood splattered on me
                          constantly, but do you see all of my clothing with lasting blotches of red and pieces of gore of them all the time? No!
                          And I can show you why that's the case if you'll be patient with me, Dia, alright?
                          Oh, I will Dia, I certainly will!

"♛ » poison
                          Oh, I'm really not that smooth of a -- wait, really? Ugh, how rude! To think that people actually act that way
                          around someone as lovely and beautiful as yourself! You need to associate more with others who'll actually
                          appreciate you and all of your wonderful, positive traits . . . certainly not with a bunch of barbarians.
                          ( /smiles earnestly) I'll certainly carry on with the flattery then, my dear. It's actually refreshing to know that you're
                          not . . . ah, how do I put this . . . that you're not giving me the cold shoulder!
                          ******** it up? ( /raises a brow) Oh, I promise you that I won't do that . . . I'm actually incapable of it!

No, no my dear, there's actually plenty to do here! I've spoken to a great number of people who are beyond the norm,
                          and it's nice to talk about things that you wouldn't speak about with other people. But it does get boring after a while,
                          I'll agree, and there's the few criminals here who you can't help but want to throw right in a cell and throw away the
                          key. ( /sighs loudly, rubs the back of his neck) But, back on topic, who are you waiting for? A friend, maybe?
                          Hm . . . maybe you need a vacation? I'll be more than happy to escort you away from all of those annoying twits for a
                          while! Of course I'll need a reason to do so . . . perhaps you can be a guard for a while? You do look strong~ ♥♥♥

True, but it's more of my name than anything . . . ( /trails off, waves a hand) To tell the truth, I'm not even one for
                          titles in the first place -- I mean titles! ( /laughs hesitantly) But it's a pleasure meeting you Poison~
        xxxx

xUser Image
                x
                x
                r e a d y ? ! .. xwarden
                From what I've seen, you are the perfect stereotype of a smooth talker. Of course they do, they're men. I don't expect anything else from them.
                They're stupid ******** who think they're better than me. ♥ It's hilarious to think someone is better than I am.
                No one is, I'm the best. I wouldn't want to associate with borin' ******** who don't do anything all day.
                Although they're stupid as ********, they still bring entertainment once in a while. Besides, they're idiots. Easier to beat, easier to get to the top. ♥

♥ have those tits pressed against your body, boy. Why would I honestly give you the cold shoulder?
                Compliments don't hurt, unless they're told by a pathetic, sick ******** of a man.
                Everyone is able to ******** it up, you're no exception, hun. I'll be genuinely surprised if you won't.

I don't see anything to do here. We talk, that's about it.
                There isn't plenty to talk about, I don't have anything to talk about.
                What could we possibly talk about? Don't tell me you're going to talk about the weather or how your day was. Because frankly, I don't give a ********.
                Spare that for the old ladies around town.
                I have to admit that criminals are the scum of the street. But what can you possibly do?
                They'll escape again before you know it. ♥ You can't lock 'em all up, there'll be a riot and you can say your sweet little butt goodbye.
                It doesn't matter who he is. We're talking about me and not him, aren't we?
                Talk about me some more. ♥
                I don't need a vacation, especially with a man I don't know. Just give me money and I'll be happy.
                ♥ No need to waste your money on vacations when there's so much more you can do with it.
                I'm not the type who could be a guard, hun. You can let someone else take care of that matter. ♥ I'm the ********' strongest around, don't you forget that.

If you're talking about titles, it must be your title. I'm not stupid, hun.

r e a d y ? ! .. xsecond
                replied.

Sparkly Gekko

7,475 Points
        • Grunny Rainbow 100
        • Grunny Grabber 50
        • Loiterer 100
        User Image

◡Bowow⌒ bowow

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟MR.WARDEN ◝.

....there's always something with you though, but fine I'll let it go.
                                frowns)I don't make it a point to get blood on me though, but that's not what I'm worried about, it's the fact that I'm sure there are more than just blood fluids on this.
                                Well, yes, I mean I can only handle so much masturbation on my things before I'm beyond grossed out you know. I'm not as strong stomached as you or shinra.
                                ...well, if that will make it stop then I'm alright with it... though I do wonder if psyche has calmed down enough for me to talk to him without the threat of death.
                                ...oh, well that's no fun! He seems like such a .....
                                .. well I guess that's what a normal father is.... whereas I recently come to find out that I have a psycho like shingen as my possible father. Actually I don't think I mind him so much, I doubt your father and I would get along to terribly well. But that is in the past and everything,
                                taps on his cheek in contemplation) hmm, well if I play I'm sure your pieces would be too starstruck. It would probably be my downfall, my own charm is my own fault.
                                I'm sure lord stingray would be a wonderful candidate for the game. if nothing else you'll have the satisfaction of beating him.
                                though, things do tend to go awry with him around.....
                                Honestly....♦shudders) she terrifies me.
                                ....♦blinks, honestly didn't think of that)true, and more often than not you do have your own accidents... I always thought that you just kept extra suits laying around or something like that.... hmm, alright then... I guess 'll just be patient♦smiles) so what do you have in mind?

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ . ◟THUNDER ◝.

Ah, it is a bit boring, but that's because not many people are here.... oh but that doesn't mean it will always stay boring... I mean.....♦can't even think of a word to say)Oh no, I've seen quite a number of women in my time, best uuhh.... well they were the best clients I ever had...
                                huh? alien? Oh no, I'm a clone~ One of the very few that haunts this place. But enough about me I want to hear more about you ma'am~

blinks very shocked, then laughs nervously) oh, yeah I've seen many sizes in my time. hah, oh well you see if I go outside then my..eh, well my public awaits out there and I'm safer here in my room.... ♦clears his throat and smiles cheerfully)But isn't it a natural response, or it's just my natural response, would you rather me call you be something else?
                                Eh? of course it is, anything can be a name if you use it right... like sterling, or chrome or something. It's really not that hard. And I think it's a suiting name for me.
                                What about you? I can't just say hey you forever.

xUser Image
                x
                x
                r e a d y ? ! .. xwarden
                From what I've seen, you are the perfect stereotype of a smooth talker. Of course they do, they're men. I don't expect anything else from them.
                They're stupid ******** who think they're better than me. ♥ It's hilarious to think someone is better than I am.
                No one is, I'm the best. I wouldn't want to associate with borin' ******** who don't do anything all day.
                Although they're stupid as ********, they still bring entertainment once in a while. Besides, they're idiots. Easier to beat, easier to get to the top. ♥

♥ have those tits pressed against your body, boy. Why would I honestly give you the cold shoulder?
                Compliments don't hurt, unless they're told by a pathetic, sick ******** of a man.
                Everyone is able to ******** it up, you're no exception, hun. I'll be genuinely surprised if you won't.

I don't see anything to do here. We talk, that's about it.
                There isn't plenty to talk about, I don't have anything to talk about.
                What could we possibly talk about? Don't tell me you're going to talk about the weather or how your day was. Because frankly, I don't give a ********.
                Spare that for the old ladies around town.
                I have to admit that criminals are the scum of the street. But what can you possibly do?
                They'll escape again before you know it. ♥ You can't lock 'em all up, there'll be a riot and you can say your sweet little butt goodbye.
                It doesn't matter who he is. We're talking about me and not him, aren't we?
                Talk about me some more. ♥
                I don't need a vacation, especially with a man I don't know. Just give me money and I'll be happy.
                ♥ No need to waste your money on vacations when there's so much more you can do with it.
                I'm not the type who could be a guard, hun. You can let someone else take care of that matter. ♥ I'm the ********' strongest around, don't you forget that.

If you're talking about titles, it must be your title. I'm not stupid, hun.

r e a d y ? ! .. xdiamond
                You talk and that's it. How can something like this be entertaining to you? Of course there aren't many people, doesn't surprise me. Are you here out of your own will or not? What are you trying to say, you twit? You aren't shy, are you? Don't worry, I won't bite yet. You're either from the red light district or you're some kind of doctor. I don't vote for the first, since you don't seem like it. Pft, and I'm supposed to believe you're a clone? Hun, I don't believe in fairytales. Those are for kids, not adults. Grow up a little, won't you?
                What do you want to know about me? Ask and perhaps I'll answer. That depends on how amusing you are.

You're not safe anywhere. Not from women, not from anyone else. If you want to be safe, you might as well die like the dog you are. What kind of public are you expecting?
                The name's Poison. ♥ heeey have those tits rubbin' against your chest. If you're some kind of doctor, you must be rich. Right?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

"♛ » diamond
                            Dia, you're just being overly suspicious! There's nothing wrong, I was just . . . legitimately surprised that you were online
                            all of a sudden, alright? ( /waves a hand, then raises a brow very slowly) More than just blood fluids? Well, you could
                            mean that you're getting other sorts of bodily fluids all over you . . . probably plenty of piss, the inmates are never too
                            smart when it comes to using the facilities around here. Oh, and of course there's other things . . . ;;;;;
                            ( /blanches slightly) Right. I . . . can see the concern there. Of course I've seen plenty of men masturbating and the like
                            here, but, it's still something I can see you not exactly getting used to . . . too well. But if you have a room next to mine,
                            there's no chance they'll pop right in in the middle of the night and steal your underwear and to unspeakable things to
                            them, alright? And . . . oh, Psyche? Who exactly is that again?
                            . . . Seems like a what? Hm, we all have our interesting sort of parents and -- oh, oh, my father is already dearly
                            departed. A long time ago, actually, that's how I inherited Superjail in the first place! Unless you can be friends with a
                            corpse, then I don't think you two can get along too well.
                            That's true . . . alright, I'll try to see if Lord Stingray would be up to the task. I'm sure he'll enjoy commanding a whole
                            armada! Oh, there's no chance things will go awry, so calm down Dia! I swear, you're getting as bad as Jared there!
                            Terrifies you? ( /snorts loudly) I would have figured you'd get used to her already . . . oh Dia, somehow I think you just
                            don't like women like I do! If you play for the same, er, team though, that should be just as fine . . . ( /coughs)
                            Oh no, I don't have extra suits . . . I do have plenty of them, but, ah, I'll show you later, alright?
                            I'll just have to get the good Doctor to take your clothes for now on and clean them thoroughly for you for now on~!
                            You know what . . . I'll go fetch your clothes right now! I'll see you soon Dia!

- user has logged off -

"♛ » poison
                            ( /shakes his head, makes a small smirk) Well, if you're going to insist that I'm a smooth talker, then I guess it would
                            be rude of me to disagree with a wonderfully gorgeous female such as yourself, hm? It sounds like you haven't had
                            plenty of good experiences with men, have you?
                            . . . ( /rubs his chin) I see, so you're that kind of woman.
                            Would it be presumptuous of me to already say that you're exactly my type? I mean, you're the kind who's tougher
                            than the rest, and that's always attractive~ ♥

( /blinks a few times, then makes a coy and slightly flustered grin) Ah ha, that's -- that's true, and I'm definitely not a
                            sick sort of man like you've said. I'm just not used to women doing . . . ah, what you're doing right now! ( /pulls at his
                            collar, then shrugs
                            ) Unless they've been bit by a spanish fly or two.
                            Oh, don't start thinking I'm like every other person you've met already. I think you might have already hurt my feelings.
                            Do you really want to make me heartbroken this early on? ( /pushes his chest back on hers, makes a sly grin)

Well, now I can cross those two out from our conversation! I can already guess that you're also the type who would
                            prefer action more than anything . . . so, what can I possibly do that can make you more interested? ( /taps against
                            his cheek
                            ) Oh, you can just throw them back in the cell as much as you can. I do try on a good number of them, I'll
                            admit, and even if they'll break out every once in a while, you just keep throwing them back in jail. They're criminals, so
                            that's where they belong.
                            And I can definitely handle a riot or two, I'm not the warden of a normal jail, of course.
                            ( /laughs, waves a hand) Alright, we'll ignore him and just talk about you instead. That sounds like a more wonderful
                            topic anyway. ♥
                            Really? It'll be romantic, a man whisking away a ravishing woman away from the troubles of the world! But if you need
                            money, I can always give you that instead.
                            Hm? Alright . . . if you want to deal with it that way, then that's fine with me too. Whichever you prefer, really.
                            Why not? Don't think you can deal with some criminals? Oh, so you're that strong? ( /waves an index finger) I'd love to
                            see you fight some time, I'm sure it would be wonderful to watch!

( /taps against his bottom lip) We can just say it's my title and my name. Simple enough, right?
                            As much as I would love to stay here and compliment you as much as possible, I have to leave -- there's a horribly timed
                            meeting I have to run to at the moment. I can't wait to talk to you again, Poison~ ♥

- user has logged off -
          xxxx

xxxx* defective mod el 000 ) ⇣
                  █ █ ²: psychexxx²: uhmxxx²:everyone hates me.x
                  x
                  User Image
                  x
                  000. &`useless .. clone don't leave !
                  PLEASE RETURN ME BACK I AM A WASTE █ I HAVE LIVED SO LONG
                  x
                  h e l l o ? ! .. xchatroom
                  I wonder what the others are up to. Would they still be mad at me?
                  Probably .. no one likes me after all. They all call me crazy, scary and that I belong in a mental ward.
                  I don't see Tsu-chan much at all. I haven't seen Diamond in ages either...
                  I guess no one wants me after all. I should've listened to Izaya and haven't trusted them.
                  This is useless, isn't it?
                  I mean, who would want me?
                  They're not going to talk to me anymore because they're scared. Everyone leaves me, everyone! It's not going to get better, it's not. I'll just be his clone and that's it.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

xxxxx___ℓagomorphιc ιnsanιty ∫ ! }

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx( ) EVERYONE'S A SANDWICH OF NAIVETY AND CYNICISM
                                          xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx shake your friend's adorable paws, careful of his powerful biting jaws
                                          xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx we're a mix of cop and felon, wearing heads like ripened watermelons

xxxxx MAX, your ever powerful dictator! | listening to the supermarket music of apparent madness.

xxxx( ) OUR CONSCIENCE IS A CURIOUSLY USELESS ABNORMALITY
                                          xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx shake your friend's adorable paws, careful of his powerful biting jaws
                                          xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx we're a mix of cop and felon, wearing heads like ripened watermelons

xxxxx up to freelance police work. | once, but then i regained my sanity. User Image

EVERYONE'S A WALKING BEAKER&►OF POTENTIAL CATACLYSM
          UNDERUTILIZED IMPULSE CONTROL

XXX EVERYONE ( IS ) MAXIFIED ! . . . CHATROOM
                          xxxx xxx FLAGS OF PURE &* UNFETTERED ID+ BRASHLY UNFURLED ??
                          Let's see, there's the hot dogs that have been around since JFK's inauguration into office that I
                          can have as a snack, or I could get that suspicious looking box of Cheese Bombs, or there's
                          always the huge pack of Glazed McGuffins that's been balancing like a ballerina on top of the
                          giant stack of stringed beans . . . yech, this would'a been a lot easier with Sam around!
                          Do any of you have a suggestion, or should I just risk being buried alive under canned veggies?!

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff