Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Prophet

loses controlchild of oz turn GREEN ˟ ˟ ˟3rd wicked witch collecting
User Imageso, trollsWHAT IF THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO ME
hate you so goi'm just skin xxx and bones !!
all right?████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearTHERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY
yawnwhat if you're just : x a n x e m p t y x s h e l l
feel it?ALL YOUR X SPARE PARTS X ARE USED X UP BY X SOMEONE ELSE

simply ↺ : x RAINARY KO true ↺ : x HOME true ↺ : x ANNOYED

so, trollsWHAT IF LIFE IS JUST A MAGIC TRICK
hate you so gosome quick xxx slight of hand !!
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearJUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK
yawnand what if consciousness : x c a n ' t x e x p a n d
feel it?AND WE X JUST FOOL X OURSELVES WITH X ABSURD DEMANDS

simply ↺ : x THAT WAS...WEIRD true ↺ : x WATCHING TV true ↺ : x . . .

he likes being .... worried about? he...i didn't know this.
        ● █ : blinks ah, keeping with the family of course. phaedra is greek.
        that's your....friend?
        and who is mael? do we have a son too? ● █ : frowns i feel so lost.
        what's wrong with his family?

████████████████████████████████████████
      doowe just grow up to fade away we just grow up to fade away
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinsebas x tian

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

some status will fall dowloyal s▪niper ↷_second most dangerous ♘ { tiger } in an ✖ urban jungle◞*
        User Image spread████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████
        evi✂ - - there's a stranger inside of me named anger w he b workedb for b me b . b . b .
        white text nobody shall ever read so long asBUT DANGER WAS YOUR MIDDLE NAME
        the volt's battery wo!Moran bash wo!Online bash wo!The thrill of it.
        if you want to live go home and wnow i'm able to waltz nono through violent daymares

sun atof killing sprees and bomb scares

i wish i...RAIN
                  Look, that's probably not how it happened. I mean there are also movies about giant sharks and
                  s**t.
                  For what it's worth they'd look at you the same way if you were purple.
                  ✖: sighs I know you are, nevermind.
                  Well it's either take you to the park or get you a drink. ✖: shrugs And I'm still not
                  comfortable with that.

Romantic Prophet

it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearTHERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY

it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearJUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK

...i'm not upset, sebastian. i'm just...it's weird. people only know of oz from this story.
        and it's all wrong. ● █ : shakes head i don't know how i feel. just...confused?
        so either way, i'm a freak.
        i would like to to go to the park. i could fly us there! ● █ : faint smirk

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                            ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . vater
                                              xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                              Of course
                                              He told me once it made him feel loved
                                              Like if someone bothered to worry about him they actually had to care
                                              As is Perseus.....besides Greek names are beautiful dont you think?
                                              Adamaris is my baby sister.
                                              Maels her boyfriend....
                                              She and I are your only offspring.
                                              -frowns- You dont want to know really

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisI`M BEING HELD CAPTIVE ( ) SOMETHING`S GOT A HOLD OF ME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

je n'oublierai jamaisTELL ME YOU SEE SMOKE ( ) HEAR MY CRY, BRING ME HOME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note
words are useless NOBODY SHOULD KNOW . . . . lg fuad what it's like to be alone

je n'oublierai jamaisCOME AS YOU ARE, DARLING ( ) BARE BONES,I SEE YOUR SOUL
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls
words are useless HAD TO . . . . lg fuad stumble for far too long, too long

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

...ah, i suppose that makes sense.
        although if he doesn't think i've cared about him up until now, then i don't know how to change his mind.
        ● █ : nodding they really are. glad, percy convinced me to name you two the way we did then.
        ah, alright. no sons? .... is percy disappointed?
        ● █ : frowns tell me, phae. i deserve to know.

dooturn the door and lock the door turn the door and lock the door
      thinly veiled attempts at merlincurio x sity

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                            ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . vater
                                              xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                              He knows you love him
                                              Hes known that for a very long time.
                                              -laughs- He didnt pick our names you did.
                                              No sons
                                              -shakes head- Not at all
                                              Why would he be hes got Ada and I as daughters.
                                              -frowns- Theyve been split since he was very young
                                              His fathers took him and his mother kept his two sisters
                                              Problem is his fathers dont give two shits about him
                                              He almost died once and they didnt bat an eyelash
                                              They also hate me for taking him away.
                                              But thats really all there is to tell
                                              And I should go pick him up from work
                                              user has logged off

Romantic Prophet

Anti-Cute Animosity
what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisI`M BEING HELD CAPTIVE ( ) SOMETHING`S GOT A HOLD OF ME
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

je n'oublierai jamaisTELL ME YOU SEE SMOKE ( ) HEAR MY CRY, BRING ME HOME
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note
words are useless NOBODY SHOULD KNOW . . . . lg fuad what it's like to be alone

je n'oublierai jamaisCOME AS YOU ARE, DARLING ( ) BARE BONES,I SEE YOUR SOUL
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls
words are useless HAD TO . . . . lg fuad stumble for far too long, too long

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

....should i be worried about your safety, phae?
        phae!

[user is offline]

dooturn the door and lock the door turn the door and lock the door
      thinly veiled attempts at merlincurio x sity

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

some status will fall dowloyal s▪niper ↷_second most dangerous ♘ { tiger } in an ✖ urban jungle◞*
        evi✂ - - there's a stranger inside of me named anger w he b workedb for b me b . b . b .
        if you want to live go home and wnow i'm able to waltz nono through violent daymares

i wish i...RAIN
                  For what it's worth, there's also a book. ✖: shrugs
                  Ah... Well yeah... I guess that's normal. So they got it all wrong? s**t... I'd be put off too.
                  ✖: scratches his head What's it really like in Oz?
                  Yeah but you're not half as annoying as most of the morons here. There's always a bright side.
                  ... ... ... Would that make you feel better? ✖: frowns

Romantic Prophet

a book? is the book any better? less....stupid?
        ● █ : nods they didn't talk about the rebellions. most munchkins don't look or act like that. and dorothy wasn't nearly as annoying.
        depends on where you go. there's gillikin, which has the ec. munchkinland. quadlings. the vinkus. the glikkus.
        i'm not annoying? i've heard differently. odd. ● █ : staring at the ceiling
        ....i was joking. but you'd really do it if i really wanted to?
        ● █ : staring at him;looks away awkwardly on tv, they hug when someone does something nice.....
        .....pretend i did that.

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

i wish i...RAIN
                  I don't know I've never read it. ✖: shrugs I'm sure there's less singing in the book at least.
                  I guess they replaced that bit with singing and s**t. ✖: snorts out a laugh So they really
                  botched the hell out of it, huh? ✖: just stares at her for a minute Of course. Look, one
                  day you'll just have to show me, otherwise I don't think any of this is going to stick.
                  No. You're not even close to being annoying. Not like some s**t heads I could name.
                  I would, if you really wanted to.
                  ✖: snorts out a laugh; pats her awkwardly on the head Maybe you shouldn't be watching
                  so much ******** tv. But alright.
                  So how do we do this to ensure that neither of us dies?

Romantic Prophet

...that's good. there's not a lot of singing in oz as it is.
        oh dorothy sang. she's annoying and she sings a lot. ● █ : rolls eyes she just was the only one.
        yes. and they didn't even show any of the other races. it was very disappointing.
        ...we'll have to go to oz someday. maybe you could even meet liir.....kidding.
        ● █ : smiling to herself good....i think i'm proud then.
        should i go back to reading my spells? or watching the cars?
        i'll cast a spell over you before we start flying, to help you keep your balance. and just hang onto me. it's really not that hard.

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

i wish i...RAIN
                  I guess that's good. I know I wouldn't want to live anywhere that's constantly got a ********
                  musical going on.
                  That's bizarre. ✖: snorts out a laugh Was she crazy?
                  Well it was released in the 30's... So they wouldn't have shown other races.
                  Yeah sure. It'd be... interesting at least. I'd like to see those talking animals you told me about.
                  Do they think like people, or just talk like them? ✖: smiles That's... Your father? Right?
                  Do you want me to shoot him in the face for you? ✖: casual
                  ✖: lights up a cigarette No, just... give me a minute, we'll go flying soon. I just need a
                  cigarette first... I probably shouldn't drink before we do this.
                  Alright... Ah... s**t... So are you sure it'll hold my weight?

Romantic Prophet

...that would be so annoying. ● █ : rolls eyes far too dramatic.
        possibly. she is just an idiot though i think. and her dog was supposed to be really annoying.
        ...why? ● █ : confused expression that makes so sense.
        i don't really think like anyone. i was told a lot how weird i was, so i don't think i talk like anyone.
        it would be appreciated. ● █ : giggles
        ....thank you.
        it's held my father's. it's magic. it doesn't really follow the rules of gravity.

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

the volt's battery wo!Moran bash wo!Offline bash wo!The thrill of it.

i wish i...RAIN
                  Well maybe one day you'll have a chance to set the story straight.
                  ... This one's going to take me a while to explain. It's complicated. ✖: shrugs Basically
                  people are ******** morons. That's the gist of it, but the rest is a mess. I'll buy you a history
                  book sometime. That'll explain it, more or less.
                  You're lucky then.
                  ✖: laughs It would be a pleasure. We can discuss the details later though. Once we're
                  there and I've had a good look at the lay of the land.
                  Alright, let's do this then.

Romantic Prophet

....alright. a history book. is there a lot to learn then?
        ● █ : staring at him;looks away awkwardly

ON LINE

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items