6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                            ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . vater
                                              xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                              -rubs her stomach-
                                              I told you already you're vater
                                              My names Phaedra Jackson Im....20 years old and because you are.
                                              Of course

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
je n'oublierai jamaisI`M BEING HELD CAPTIVE ( ) SOMETHING`S GOT A HOLD OF ME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

je n'oublierai jamaisTELL ME YOU SEE SMOKE ( ) HEAR MY CRY, BRING ME HOME
que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note
words are useless NOBODY SHOULD KNOW . . . . lg fuad what it's like to be alone

je n'oublierai jamaisCOME AS YOU ARE, DARLING ( ) BARE BONES,I SEE YOUR SOUL
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls
words are useless HAD TO . . . . lg fuad stumble for far too long, too long

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

...s**t. i thought that was a dream.
        oh, but i don't dream. how foolish of me. ● █ : pinches bridge of nose this is ridiculous.
        so you actually are real? completely and totally real?
        ....you're pregnant.

████████████████████████████████████████
      dooturn the door and lock the door turn the door and lock the door
      thinly veiled attempts at merlincurio x sity

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                            xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

I could pretend to be a dream if youd like.
                                              If only you were a demigod youd dream constantly
                                              -pinches herself- Yes I think so
                                              -nods- Almost six months along.....

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
User Image
relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

no, no. i just need a moment to....think about this.
        yes, percy has certainly many more dreams than i. although that's not exactly an accomplishment.
        ● █ : frowns why is my twenty-year old daughter pregnant?

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Understandably so.
                                              No definitely not
                                              Its not his fault the gods decide to mess with his brain at night and communicate with him.
                                              -blinks and laughs- Because? I mean....I am getting married
                                              And.....it really wasn't on purpose

Romantic Prophet

User Image

i know that... ● █ : frowns and i pity him for that.
        you are? you're getting married?! ● █ : coughing
        to who?!

ON LINE

Shirtless Elder

some status will fall dowloyal s▪niper ↷_second most dangerous ♘ { tiger } in an ✖ urban jungle◞*
        User Image spread████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████
        evi✂ - - there's a stranger inside of me named anger w he b workedb for b me b . b . b .
        white text nobody shall ever read so long asBUT DANGER WAS YOUR MIDDLE NAME
        the volt's battery wo!Moran bash wo!Online bash wo!The thrill of it.
        if you want to live go home and wnow i'm able to waltz nono through violent daymares

sun atof killing sprees and bomb scares

i wish i...NAME
                  ✖: tosses the magazine aside Maybe we should go somewhere... Somehow painting
                  made this s**t hole look even more depressing.
                  Anyone here?

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Dont pity him just be there when he needs comfort -smiles-
                                              -sighs- Dont be like that vater.
                                              His name is Cariad....

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...i can still pity him and comfort at the same time.
        ● █ : sighs deeply well, i just find out what i thought was a dream is true and i have a daughter.
        oh and she's pregnant and is getting married. it's a lot to take in.
        cariad? ...don't know him. ● █ : frowns

ON LINE

Romantic Prophet

loses controlchild of oz turn GREEN ˟ ˟ ˟3rd wicked witch collecting
User Imageso, trollsWHAT IF THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO ME
hate you so goi'm just skin xxx and bones !!
all right?████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearTHERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY
yawnwhat if you're just : x a n x e m p t y x s h e l l
feel it?ALL YOUR X SPARE PARTS X ARE USED X UP BY X SOMEONE ELSE

simply ↺ : x RAINARY KO true ↺ : x HOME true ↺ : x ANNOYED

so, trollsWHAT IF LIFE IS JUST A MAGIC TRICK
hate you so gosome quick xxx slight of hand !!
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearJUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK
yawnand what if consciousness : x c a n ' t x e x p a n d
feel it?AND WE X JUST FOOL X OURSELVES WITH X ABSURD DEMANDS

simply ↺ : x THAT WAS...WEIRD true ↺ : x WATCHING TV true ↺ : x . . .

...i think i get why everyone was so confused now.
        ● █ : sighs the television lied though. dorothy was much more annoying.
        ..... i don't think i like my skin anymore.

doowe just grow up to fade away we just grow up to fade away
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinchat x room

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Yeah but fathers the sort who hates being pitied you know?
                                              Of course.....
                                              -smiles- Well itll be a girl.....I know that
                                              So I guess that means youll be a grandfather.....
                                              And Ill be getting married in July
                                              -laughs- Of course not.
                                              But hes a good person and I do love him if that werent the case I wouldnt be marrying him or carrying his child

Shirtless Elder

some status will fall dowloyal s▪niper ↷_second most dangerous ♘ { tiger } in an ✖ urban jungle◞*
        User Image spread████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████ :B ████
        evi✂ - - there's a stranger inside of me named anger w he b workedb for b me b . b . b .
        white text nobody shall ever read so long asBUT DANGER WAS YOUR MIDDLE NAME
        the volt's battery wo!Moran bash wo!Online bash wo!The thrill of it.
        if you want to live go home and wnow i'm able to waltz nono through violent daymares

sun atof killing sprees and bomb scares

i wish i...RAIN
                  Oh ********.
                  Look it's just a movie. I'm sure it's not accurate.
                  Don't get all... ...
                  Do you want to go to the park or something? ✖: sighs

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...i know. it's hard not to sometimes though. it's like worrying about him.
        a girl...have you thought of names yet? ● █ : tilts head
        who is going to be your maid of honor? or your best man?
        i should hope he's a good man. ● █ : frowns or else, i might have to talk to him.

ON LINE

Romantic Prophet

loses controlchild of oz turn GREEN ˟ ˟ ˟3rd wicked witch collecting
User Imageso, trollsWHAT IF THERE'S NOTHING MORE TO ME
hate you so goi'm just skin xxx and bones !!
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearTHERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY THERE'S NO MYSTERY
yawnwhat if you're just : x a n x e m p t y x s h e l l
feel it?ALL YOUR X SPARE PARTS X ARE USED X UP BY X SOMEONE ELSE

simply ↺ : x RAINARY KO true ↺ : x HOME true ↺ : x ANNOYED

so, trollsWHAT IF LIFE IS JUST A MAGIC TRICK
hate you so gosome quick xxx slight of hand !!
it's too damn quiet in here, i can hearJUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK JUST TO MAKE US THINK
yawnand what if consciousness : x c a n ' t x e x p a n d
feel it?AND WE X JUST FOOL X OURSELVES WITH X ABSURD DEMANDS

simply ↺ : x THAT WAS...WEIRD true ↺ : x WATCHING TV true ↺ : x . . .

... i've never seen my grandmother. i know that wasn't her, but...it's more than i've ever seen.
        ...no wonder people look at me funny. ● █ : blinks
        ● █ : sighs don't get what? i'm not anything. i'm just....rain.
        you're trying to distract me. but yes. i do.

doowe just grow up to fade away we just grow up to fade away
      thinly veiled attempts at merlinsebas x tian

ON LINE

6,800 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

I know but he likes being worried about even if hell never admit it
                                              -shakes head- Not particularly. Id like to keep it Greek though...
                                              Adamaris of course
                                              As for the best man I dont know
                                              I may just ask Mael....Cariad doesnt really have many people hes close to.
                                              Its his family you should be worried about

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff