tab tab though: Where is he?

TELL ME ALL THAT YOU'VE THROWN AWAY,
FIND OUT GAMES THAT YOU WANNA PLAY

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW

tab tab mood: Fine...

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET,
DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

tab tab love: Pas interessee maintenant!

Lapin

You are still too petit for that, Lapin...
Hm? Why do you want to be like those jerks? I wouldn't like it if you did, Lapin. You are fine the way you are.
... Well not now... Unless they catch me carrying you in, then I ;ave no way in explaining...
Well, not now at least.
sinisterlikemother C Ȯ β Я A C Ȯ β Я A-β Я A A Țruә GENTLEMAN smokerlikefather

User Image

TAKE A CHANCE, LET YOUR BODY GET A TOLERANCE
I'M NOT A CHANCE BUT A HEAT WAVE IN YOUR PANTS

tab tab Name: Viper

PULL A BREAT LIKE ANOTHER CIGARETTE
PALMS UP, I'M TRADING 'EM TRADING 'EM

tab tab Mood: Blah

I'M THE ORACLE IN MY CHEST
LET THE GUITAR SCREAM LIKE A FASCIST

tab tab Love: Useless emotion

SWEAT IT, UP SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FREE LOVE ON THE
STREET, BUT IN THE ALLY IT AIN'T THAT CHEAP, NOW

I Don't Care!! Mr. Vanilla
                                                                How do you know everything?
                                                                Medusa lived for about 800 years and she still didn't know everything.
                                                                It does, but it's liquid.
                                                                If I electrocute it, the chances of it evaporating into tiny bits is possible, or attack me unexpectingly.
                                                                ... ... ... So you gave me a false name... fine.
                                                                Why a name of an ice cream?

I Don't Care!! ɱuɾ∂ɛɾ
                                                                You are, in a way, dealing with people. Though thats your choice on how.
                                                                I decided to stop dealing with them.
                                                                They are annoying.
                                                                ... We never met. That's why.
                                                                [/nod once] I'm just a science experiment...
                                                                ... [/slight smirk] That's it... but you look smaller from this memory...
                                                                Viper.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxx⊱┊firstGuardian 「pocketing the cue ノ ' excellent host ▪☆ __ s u c k e r s 。xx
    xxxxxxxxx▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                  User Image
            xxxx you haven't failed yet, don't fold up, don't cut the tape before it's rolled up, you've always got a chance
            xxx﹙♙﹚ PRAISE YOU ✦ ; THE ABSENCE IN }。♛ YOUR LIFE DELAYS YOU ★⇣
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
            xxxxxxxxxxx█ ✧ :.doc scratch*xxx█ ✧ :.merely doing business, in fact*xxx█ ✧ :.haa haa*

⊰♕⊱ astin loupe
                      XXXXXXXXX▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
                      Time theories are really not that difficult, only to those who have not been shown as to how time is
                      not at all linear. All it requires is a mind that pays attention to the subtleties of time and its many
                      interwoven links. Perhaps I can make it more simple for you, Astin. An intelligent child such as
                      yourself should be able to understand the complexities of a beating heart, which is very much like
                      time itself. All of the arteries are different timelines, some of them more red than others, but just as
                      likely as the other one.
                      Not exactly omnipresent. I cannot be everywhere at once, though I can choose to be a particular
                      place to be at my convenience. Omniscience, however, is my specialty. Ah. Merci.
                      Je sais. That is why I will not force you to think of me as someone to trust until you are quite
                      ready. After all, many people don't trust me. Pour une bonne raison.
                      I see. Yes, no bones were broken, but of course you will be stuck there for a short while.
                      Please call me Mr. Vanilla Milkshake. It's a nickname I've felt like taking up again.

⊰♕⊱ viper
                      Omniscience. It's one of the wonderful traits of being a first guardian, really. And eight hundred
                      years is really a short life span. My childish body is eight hundred years old itself. I have been
                      around since the birth of the universe I am occupying, so I'm sure you can imagine my true age.
                      Yes, but attacking you unexpectedly would at least be the opposite of playing possum.
                      There's nothing wrong with a false name. Learning my true one will give you no real help, would it?
                      A blind girl gave me the name. Mainly because I speak and type in white, which I prefer over this
                      green text I have been using to converse to all of you here.

⊰♕⊱ jim moriarty
                      Thank you. I'm glad to hear that I am not someone whom you despise, Mr. Moriarty. I very much
                      believe in being polite to those whom I deem as worthy of such politeness, and you are one such
                      person. To be rude would go against all of my beliefs, and would make me the opposite of being excellent.
                      I'm glad that you liked it. I always make sure that my gifts are at least a tiny bit delightful. Though
                      the fact that Sebastian hasn't been feeding you does strike up a bit of concern. It will be remedied
                      soon, however.
                      You're right, I haven't. What would you prefer, my real name or my silly nickname?
    xxxx

Romantic Prophet

boo le loupe lapin▂▂blunt as a board sharp as a nail x musical prodigy
    User Image
    achoo!WILL YOU xx BE MY FRIEND xxx WILL YOU xx TAKE ME AWAY xxx WILL YOU xx BE MY FRIEND
    i see youBODIES:RESTANDMOTIONneedakey
    amish cookbooks are all the ragefighting night x and day x fighting night x and day
    amish cookbooks are all the ragefighting night x and day x fighting night x and day
    i'm a centauricornwell it's KILL or be KILLED we'll get the BEST of them

Astin is 20% cuter ♪ ▍xx ASTIN LOUPE xxx ♪ ▍xx WORRIED

achoo!WE ALL xx WASTE AND CONSUME xxx WE ALL xx DESTROY AND RUIN xxx WE ALL xx WASTE AND CONSUME
    i see youIT'SEASY:NOTTOTHINKSneedakey
    amish cookbooks are all the ragewhen you're x not told x that much x when you're x not told x that much
    amish cookbooks are all the ragewhen you're x not told x that much x when you're x not told x that much
    i'm a centauricorni'm not saying ANYTHING you haven't HEARD

Astin is 20% cuter ♪ ▍xx TRYING TO GET HOME xxx ♪ ▍xx RABBITS

I'm not...that petit. And I bet when you were my age, you were allowed to.
          Because I hate always being different. ▬ ♪ sniffles It's not fair.

They'll be mad at me. I broke the rules.
          I don't like when Maman et Papa are mad at me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          stop! CHAN TEL ▬▬▬▬ ▬
          stop reaching out for your paradiseare we ever gonna xxx start making sense

▬ ♪ closes eyes to picture it in his head wouldn't that mean...all time comes together in one place then. non.
          arteries move away from the heart. so all of time starts in one place, droit?
          you really know everything? that is... i can't even imagine it. it must be amazing to have all of the knowledge inside of your head!
          you don't have a face. many people like to look at people in the face. maybe that's why. ▬ ♪ shrugs
          until ma soeur comes to get me, yes. i'm stuck here. hopefully the other boys are gone.
          ▬ ♪ giggles that's a silly nickname. umm...you can call me lapin if you want.
          that's what ma famille calls me.

stop! FIRST GUARDIAN ▬▬▬▬ ▬

O.G. Businessman

User Image
    ♔ ɱuɾ∂ɛɾ of oηɛ
    ( xx.online
    butts butt THE ANGRY BOY x-- x.a bit too insane
    butts butts butt ; icing over a secret pain
    butts butt ( xyou know you don't belongx )
    butts bu x.name ;Jim Moriarty. age 8 x x.love ;That's silly.

xx.nightmaresx)
                                    No, I don't want to get off!
                                    I'm not obnoxious! ( /huffs ) I haven't done anything!
                                    I am not! There's nothing wrong with anything I say!
                                    I survive because not everyone's stupid like you and thinks I'm annoying. And I'm very
                                    clever, too.

xx.first guardianx)
                                    You should be. I don't like a lot of people, you know. But that's only because most people are
                                    very rude to me.
                                    That's good. I do the same thing, you know. I try to be polite to everyone, but most of them are
                                    rude to me, anyway. Do you know why that is?
                                    Yes, I liked it very much. I always like getting presents.
                                    Oh? Are you going to hurt him? I wouldn't mind, so long as you don't kill him. He's my friend,
                                    you know. But he locked me in that closet, and told me he'd leave me there, so I'm very angry
                                    with him.
                                    Hm. Tell me both, and I'll decide which one I like better.

xx.viperx)
                                    Well, yeah, I suppose. I didn't think that was how you meant it.
                                    Isn't being on here dealing with them?
                                    I know that. That's what's so funny about it.
                                    Oh? I met a girl who said she was a science experiment, too, but I didn't believe her. I didn't like
                                    her at all, she was a b***h.
                                    What sort of experiment are you?
                                    Do I? The people I'm staying with say they know me as an adult. I'm in the future, somehow.
                                    Whose memory is it?

Romantic Prophet

xxstrive forexcellence god of n - nightmares? CHAOS apples of discord
      User Image
      yomanage me xx i'm a xx mess !! say it manage me xx i'm a xx mess !!
      no fairytalesTURN A PAGE I'M A BOOK HALF UNREAD
      x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X
      this needs a better happy ending. . . I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X I WANT TO BE LAUGHED AT, LAUGHED WITH, JUST BECAUSE X

time warp ↗↗ i'm stuck in this rut : waiting on a second hand pick me up.
      Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics t h e n x i x w o u l d x n e v e r x l e t x a n o t h e r x d a y x g o x b y
      my cat is twitching NAME xxx EMOTION

yomaybe it's xx not my xx week !! say it maybe it's xx not my xx week !!
      no fairytalesBUT IT'S MY YEAR AND I'M SICK OF WATCHING
      x██████████ ████ ██████████ ████ ██████████ ████

this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION
      this needs a better happy ending. . . MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION X MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE. AND THIS IS MY REACTION

time warp ↗↗ i've been going crazy : i don't want to waste another moment here
      Hawaiian lyrics Hawaiian lyrics i x i m p r e s s x t h a t x e v e r y x w o r dx b y x d e s i g n x t u r n s x a x h e a d
      my cat is twitching THROWING s**t xxx HAHAHAHAHA

and it's right in front of you, you're too damn naive( MURDER )
            xxxxI DON'T WANT TO DREAM ANYMORE !!
            size=15]████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
            nah, nah, nah, come on! come on! come one! nah, nah, nah, nah, come on! ɱuɾ∂ɛɾ of oηɛ
              i can make your worst nightmares come true.
              just the way you speak...it's annoying and i hate it. i hate you in fact. glares
              i'm quite sure almost everyone thinks you're annoying. and i would prove it to you, but i'm busy with quite a few other things.
              more important than you.

K• KEEPER of SECRETS ¤ Young MUSICIAN ¤ Little Eyes

User Image

LET ME KNOW THAT I'VE DONE WRONG,
    WHEN I'VE KNOWN THIS ALL ALONG

tab tab name: Chantel Loupe

I GO AROUND A TIME OR TWO,
    JUST TO WASTE MY TIME WITH YOU

tab tab though: Where is he?

TELL ME ALL THAT YOU'VE THROWN AWAY,
    FIND OUT GAMES THAT YOU WANNA PLAY

YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT NEEDS TO KNOW

tab tab mood: Fine...

I'LL KEEP YOU MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET,
    DON'T TELL ANYONE OR YOU WILL BE JUST ANOTHER REGRET

MY DIRTY LITTLE SECRET

tab tab love: Pas interessee maintenant!

Lapin

Hm? Non! They would never let me go out so small. I do not believe they think I can fully take care of myself...
    But I do know I can take care of you.
    ... [/small sigh] We are all different in our own way... Like our parents... We just are...
    I know you don't. I'll see if I can come up with something.
    [/lifts him up] Promise me you will not do this again.

[/user has logged off]

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

W-Watch Over Me Let The Rain Come Down B-British Angel

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Close Your Tired Eyes Relaxing Them Count From 1 To 10 And Open Them
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAll These Heavy Thoughts Will Try To Weigh You Down But Not This Time
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Way Up In The Air Youre Finally Free And You Can Stay Up There Right Next To Me
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All This Gravity Will Try To Pull You Down But Not This Time
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When The Sun Goes Down And The Lights Burn Out Then Its Time For You To Shine
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Brighter Than The Shooting Star So Shine No Matter Where You Are

xxx Camille Kirkland | Bored
                              ( ) Fill The Darkest Night With A Brilliant Light Cause Its Time For You To Shine
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxBrighter Than A Shooting Star So Shine No Matter Where You Are Tonight
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Gazing Through My Eyes When The Fire Starts
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And Fan The Flame So Hot It Melts Our Hearts
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Pouring Rain Will Try To Put You Out But Not This Time
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx When The Sun Goes Down And The Light Goes Out Then Its Time For You To Shine

xxx The Library | The Boys

XXX Shooting `Star. . . Hideki
                                                xxxx xxx Brighter Than A Shooting Star So Shine No Matter Where You Are...
                                                I dont know why I should
                                                Such as?
                                                I can see why they wouldnt
                                                Because youre under a truth spell? -raises eyebrow-

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxx⊱┊firstGuardian 「pocketing the cue ノ ' excellent host ▪☆ __ s u c k e r s 。xx
      xxxxxxxxx▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃ ▃▃▃
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                    User Image
              xxxx you haven't failed yet, don't fold up, don't cut the tape before it's rolled up, you've always got a chance
              xxx﹙♙﹚ PRAISE YOU ✦ ; THE ABSENCE IN }。♛ YOUR LIFE DELAYS YOU ★⇣
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxxxxxxx█ ✧ :.doc scratch*xxx█ ✧ :.merely doing business, in fact*xxx█ ✧ :.haa haa*

⊰♕⊱ lapin
                        Yes, you are correct in that time has started in one place. Which is the heart. Vous êtes très
                        intelligent, et je suis fier de vous.

Everything, except for certain things. I am not a liar, and I will not state that I am knowledgeable in
                        every single possible. There are dark spots in my omniscience, and there have been some few
                        things that have went on without me knowing. But thank you, it is very amazing.
                        It is one of the reasons. Another is because I am very despicable.
                        They are gone. One of the boys mentioned that he was hungry, so they left promptly in such for
                        their mothers to make them a nice and appetizing meal. Ils sont très étourdie.
                        Thank you. Alright, I will call you Lapin from now on.
                        Je sais. You are very fond of rabbits, from what I already know.

⊰♕⊱ viper
                        Omniscience. It's one of the wonderful traits of being a first guardian, really. And eight hundred
                        years is really a short life span. My childish body is eight hundred years old itself. I have been
                        around since the birth of the universe I am occupying, so I'm sure you can imagine my true age.
                        Yes, but attacking you unexpectedly would at least be the opposite of playing possum.
                        There's nothing wrong with a false name. Learning my true one will give you no real help, would it?
                        A blind girl gave me the name. Mainly because I speak and type in white, which I prefer over this
                        green text I have been using to converse to all of you here.

⊰♕⊱ jim moriarty
                        Yes, I know. They're very rude to you, Mr. Moriarty, for reasons they believe to be right.
                        It is because they don't like the truth in your words, and because of their fear of you as well. They
                        would rather be lied to and think they are safe, in the hands of a child that knows no better.
                        Wonderful. I will make sure to give you presents every so often. Even in your adulthood.
                        No, I have no reason to hurt your friend Sebastian. But you will be fed and promptly taken out of
                        the closet before you begin to starve, I promise.
                        Ah. Alright. My nickname is Mr. Vanilla Milkshake. My real one is Doc Scratch.
      xxxx

6,800 Points
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

ℭhild of Prophecy PℜAvus (///) ⒱lad

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

( ) There Was A Shot In The Dark I Was Caught By Surprise
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThere Was A Hole In My Heart There Were Tears In Your Eyes
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx And There Was Nothing To Say Cause You Made Up Your Mind
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So I Guess What You Meant When You Left Was Goodbye
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So If Youre Gonna Go And Leave Me In A Lonely Grave
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Wont Let It Show Till Youve Finally Flown Away

xxx Vladimir Tod Just call me Vlad | Very Very Sad

( ) I Felt A Pain In My Chest With Your Kiss On My Cheek
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAs I Try To Digest The Words I Couldnt Believe
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Im Left With Nothing To Say With My Heart On My Sleeve
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Making IT Easy To Hurt And Even Harder To Breathe
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx So If Youre Gonna Go And Leave Me In A Lonely Grave
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx I Wont Let It Show Until Youve Finally Flown Away

xxx Going To Live With Nelly | Theyre Dead

XXX Take It `All Away. . . Nightmares
                                                  xxxx xxx You Tear Me Up When You Say You Wanna....
                                                  Maybe youre the one who deserves to die
                                                  No you wont
                                                  Says who?
                                                  And how are you gonna make me?
      sinisterlikemother C Ȯ β Я A C Ȯ β Я A-β Я A A Țruә GENTLEMAN smokerlikefather

User Image

TAKE A CHANCE, LET YOUR BODY GET A TOLERANCE
      I'M NOT A CHANCE BUT A HEAT WAVE IN YOUR PANTS

tab tab Name: Viper

PULL A BREAT LIKE ANOTHER CIGARETTE
      PALMS UP, I'M TRADING 'EM TRADING 'EM

tab tab Mood: Blah

I'M THE ORACLE IN MY CHEST
      LET THE GUITAR SCREAM LIKE A FASCIST

tab tab Love: Useless emotion

SWEAT IT, UP SHUT YOUR MOUTH, FREE LOVE ON THE
      STREET, BUT IN THE ALLY IT AIN'T THAT CHEAP, NOW

I Don't Care!! Mr. Vanilla
                                                                    Hm... though there has to be personal things you don't know, right?
                                                                    ... she would have lived longer without her obsession with the perfect test subject...
                                                                    True. But I wouldn't want to be killed so early in this life.
                                                                    No, but it would make me feel a little better in calling you by your true name... that's just me. [/shrugs]
                                                                    Hm...? That sounds nice... and creative.
                                                                    Speaking of creative, I do have to take care of this. [/puts the black liquid in a jar]
                                                                    Farewell.

[/user has logged off]

I Don't Care!! Jim
                                                                    Your answer made me see things differently.
                                                                    ... Yes. But it is better then meeting them in person. Never know who is there to kill you or not.
                                                                    Hm? Funny... I never met another science experiment. What gave it away that it may have been a lie?
                                                                    Just a reflection of my creator's first love, along with her magic. Not an exact replica though.
                                                                    It would be strange to have... [/shakes head] Never mind.
                                                                    I suppose that has to be it. You don't know her yet... Medusa.
                                                                    But I think it will be a little interesting to hear from, what she called, a play toy.
                                                                    Farewell.

[/user has logged off]

O.G. Businessman

User Image
      ♔ ɱuɾ∂ɛɾ of oηɛ
      ( xx.online
      butts butt THE ANGRY BOY x-- x.a bit too insane
      butts butts butt ; icing over a secret pain
      butts butt ( xyou know you don't belongx )
      butts bu x.name ;Jim Moriarty. age 8 x x.love ;That's silly.

xx.nightmaresx)
                                      I don't have any nightmares, so good luck with that.
                                      ( /glares ) It is not. There's nothing annoying about it. I hate you!
                                      No, nobody thinks that at all! Lots of people like me! You're just too stupid to see how great I
                                      am.
                                      I doubt it. You're probably doing something useless, because you're not important at all, and
                                      you're too dumb to do anything that's actually worth doing.

xx.doc scratchx)
                                      Oh, I thought something like that. So they know that I'm better than them, then?
                                      Or do they think it's something else? They tell me I'm annoying and stupid, but I know that
                                      that's not true at all.
                                      Don't they know that no one is ever really safe?
                                      For my whole life, then? That would be lovely. I'd like that very much.
                                      Alright, then. But you could hurt him, a little bit, if you wanted. He did take me out last night,
                                      and let me sleep in the bed. But I'm still angry with him.
                                      Oh, good. I've never starved before, and I don't think I want to.
                                      Haha, that's silly. Why does anyone call you that?
                                      I like Doc Scratch much better.

xx.viperx)
                                      Oh, I see.
                                      I suppose that's true, but no one's ever tried to kill me before.
                                      She didn't have any proof, and it sounded ridiculous. But I met a witch, and an omniscient
                                      man, and all sorts of strange things in the past few days, so it's much less far-fetched to me
                                      now. But I didn't like her at all, so I'll pretend not to believe her if I ever talk to her again, haha!
                                      She got very upset at one point, and started to cry.
                                      What? To have whaaaat?
                                      Mm, you're right, I don't know her. Except the one from mythology.
                                      A play toy? She called me that? Hmph. I don't think I like this woman.
                                      Bye-bye.

Romantic Prophet

boo le loupe lapin▂▂blunt as a board sharp as a nail x musical prodigy
      User Image
      achoo!WILL YOU xx BE MY FRIEND xxx WILL YOU xx TAKE ME AWAY xxx WILL YOU xx BE MY FRIEND
      i see youBODIES:RESTANDMOTIONneedakey
      i'm a centauricornwell it's KILL or be KILLED we'll get the BEST of them

Astin is 20% cuter ♪ ▍xx ASTIN LOUPE xxx ♪ ▍xx WORRIED

achoo!WE ALL xx WASTE AND CONSUME xxx WE ALL xx DESTROY AND RUIN xxx WE ALL xx WASTE AND CONSUME
      i see youIT'SEASY:NOTTOTHINKSneedakey
      i'm a centauricorni'm not saying ANYTHING you haven't HEARD

Astin is 20% cuter ♪ ▍xx TRYING TO GET HOME xxx ♪ ▍xx RABBITS

It's not fair. I want to be normal like the rest of them. But I'm not.
            ....Chantel...I'm worried. There's something wrong with me. ▬ ♪ gulps

i won't

stop! CHAN TEL ▬▬▬▬ ▬

Merci. Vous êtes sympathiques. So... How can all of time come from one place? Still, to know nearly everything. It is imaginable. The level that humanity knows must be...so small compared to you.
            Despicable? I don't see why? ▬ ♪ blinks;tilts head
            Vraiment? So I am safe then. ▬ ♪ peeks out from behind the statue Odd that they would leave so soon.
            Merci, Mr. Vanilla Milkshake. ...Er...Umm...How are you?
            Oui. Do you actually know that much about everyone? Or is only when you speak to them that you come to know it?

stop! MR. VANILLA MILKSHAKE ▬▬▬▬ ▬

Maelle's Wife

Versatile Gekko

7,750 Points
      • Timid 100
      • Millionaire 200
      k - killme ~ </33
      xx xx xx xx███████████████████████ ███████

xx xx xx xx xx xx xx♚┇┇ S - Stop! this :& █ SONG? - ⊱ *l.onely?girl ` CRAZY⇣ BITCH 。
      xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx&& ゚↑online

User Image

xxSOMEONE — :stop this song
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO I WON'T SING ALONG SO I WON'T
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSO I WON'T SING ALONG SO I WON'T
      xx xx xx x nakia praskovia x x feeling x x h - huh? // ;;

xi've gone to far to come back!
                                                      xxxx xxxx xxxx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                      hnng, now i'm over thirty. .
                                                      if that digital clock is right then i'm over thirty years old
                                                      . . . this is very distressing, what should i do while i'm this old
                                                      . . i suppose i could just wait it out
                                                      probably light some firewood. .

xxx xxx xxx xxx :name ♛/♔

Romantic Prophet

×× extreme consequences value of FUN wild˚child highexpectations
          User Image
          GHOSTEVERY LIGHT AT NIGHT( ✧ ) FLICKER IN AND OUT
          sorry, i just love to speake v e r y x b o n e x i n x m y x b a c k x s h i v e r x u p x a n d x d o w n
          but it's far late keep the pace just in case
          i have a faceCAUSE xx THIS xx IS xx DRIVING xx ME xx CRAZY
          darkness fallsEVERY VOICE IN MY HEAD: boo shouted "yes" and "no"

archimedes, no!×× : Takumi Yura theft ×× : Drawing

GHOSTEVERY FREIGHT TRAIN ( ✧ ) OF THOUGHT FOUGHT
          sorry, i just love to speaki ' m x a x g h o s t x k e e p i n g x o u t x o f x s i g h t
          but it's far late so this is love, war, insanity
          i have a faceEVERY xx TEAR xx IN xx MY xx EYE xx DRIPPED
          darkness fallsEVERY HAND : boo let me go i tried to hold

archimedes, no!×× : Proud theft ×× : Art?

EVERY WARM-HEARTED LOVE
                    Hmm...There we go! ( ✧ : xx grins )
                    It looks perfect! Maybe...No...I won't go there. I shouldn't go there.
                    Ehh...What's this?

DIE▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                    LEFT ME COLD xxxx CHATROOM

×× xxx ONLINE

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items