Welcome to Gaia! ::

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
      ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
      ███████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████ ███████████████████████
      _I T _ C A N _ B E _ A _ S W E E T _ D R E A M _ O R _ A _ B E A U T I F U L _ N I G H T M A R E
      ___________________________———— either ↘way i don`t wanna` wake up 》from ◦you. ————
      ___nightmare.. ♔❛ world◝ ⊹黒蝶• ★██│tender. ▫ ▪ — heart× ↻ 重い負担 ⋮ 》❖DARK ⇢BOOTS █ `exorci*st
      User Image
      _____WHAT! ( ❛ K⇣NDA ↺ 《DREAM ⇣S ↪TH⇣S___
      i _ h o p e _ i t _ r a i n s _ : _ y o u ` r e _ t h e _ p e r f e c t _ l u l l a b y !
      ____________《 ★ : emotion. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : user has not specified location. ⊹
      _______________________WITH _ H O P E S _ THAT MAYBE I`LL GET A _ C H A N C E _ TO SEE YOU
      ___私は私の思考のすべてのあなたの周りを包む ____________ 星でいっぱいの雲が空を覆う
      _____① ② ③ { CLOUDS &&FILLED ⇣WITH ( ___ STARS COVER THE² SKIES
      ____________《 ★ : current thoughts. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : eh? ; .. no, of course not. ⊹

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : MISSPHAEDRA____
              ___████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ____▒▒▒▒▒▒ SWEET ⋮DREAM↓ OR` A BEAUTIFUL❜ ..NIGHTMARE
              ___________________c a n ▪ ▪ _ y o u _ h o l d *》_ m y _ ◟h a n d s _ ?
            「 ⊹.
            oh, really? i didn't know anyone could be the god of the sea.. 「 ⊹blinku. o v o ;
            eh..? h-how do you know me? i mean, i would usually remember you if i met you before, miss pheadra.. ;;

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : TURE -SAN____
            「 ⊹.

「 ⊹blinks ; sighs silently. .. yes, i suppose you're right. but they won't let me check up on him at all..
            i even had to ask link - san to give the cake i made for allen - kun to him.
            hehe, nice to meet you ture - san. .. eh? well, i guess i could ask you instead. how are you?

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : ...IDIOTS?____
            「 ⊹.
            what?! are you calling me old?! i'm only seventeen! and isn't that rude to say to someone you just met?! b-besides, i asked you first..!
            what are you talking about..!? 「 ⊹shocked look ; deep frown. honestly, why are you acting so strange?
            「 ⊹eyes widen ; hand twitches slightly. your.. son? ... so clarify this: you are the noah twins, jasdero and devit, correct?
            w-why do you know my name..?! s-stop.. what - i-i .. 「 ⊹speechless due to confusion. ..!
            that doesn't make sense..! if you're trying to save your son, why are you trying to take away the one he loves?!
            if he's your son, you should be happy for him!

Romantic Prophet

B-B-BULLETS!Cradle Twins Become One ▌ ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔑𝔬𝔞𝔥𝔰

User ImageUser Image
THE FURTHER AWAY IT SEEMS WE GET, WE FALL BEHIND.
AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS XXXX AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS
AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS XXXX AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS

tick TOCK!xx try to stop the forward motionwill she run will she hide?
all heads tend to fall xxb e h i n ddon't come back for me!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwasted x whethers x of x the x wish x cut x steeper. . .

「name」 「emotions」 「actions」 「thoughts」 「love」

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED BUT I LOST MY HEAD

please forgive me
        CHAT ROOM !!!
        No! We would never say that. ▌: eyes widen Just....Not seventeen... You're not seventeen anymore!
        Why are you talking to us?! Why?! ....Are you trying to torture us?! Do...Do you forgive us?
        O-of course. Who else would we be? ...Lenalee, are you okay?
        ▌: frowns Because we've loved you for years. We think about you everyday. We live for you.

Because she brainwashed him! Because he deserves better, hihihihihi.
        Because he's all we have left. ▌: hangs head

please forgive me
        BIT CH !!!
        You are so a b***h! You took our son away from us!
        No brainwashing? Thew how come he won't come home? Huh? ▌: narrows eyes
        ...So, hihihihi? We fail to see how that makes a difference.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxx● : monsterCHILD —◟❛ ? guardian*doorkeeper ‹〈 ▆ poetic and foul◞ MALEVOLENCE
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                      User Image
                            xxx
                      x⇢⇢ YOUR BELOVED SELF BREEDS ON THE CORPSE OF THE CROW
                          xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxxxxxx〃﹝ what x color x of x skin x gathers x behind x comfort x and x eats? ﹞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&.call me türexxx&.keep your nose out of it!◞xxx&.not fo' you, that's for damn sure◞

⤴ ▇ LENALEE.
                        XXXXXXXXXthe deception of sweetly intertwining
                        Who's not letting you check up on him? Why don't you just sneak on by . . . be all quiet an' they won't
                        notice you the minute you're right next to 'im. Unless it's too dangerous, then I guess you're better off just
                        waiting a while instead. ( /crosses his legs, shivers)
                        Sounds like a bunch of messed up rubbish. This Allen boy should be happy though, considerin' you made
                        him a cake and everything. So just be happy, yeah?
                        Hm? I wasn't really goin' to expect you to ask how I'm doing . . . eh, I don't know whether I should be
                        all polite or tell you to keep your nose outta it . . . or, I can just say the things I'm supposed to say, right?
                        Okay, I'm fine, just relaxing a bit before I clean up this messed up pile of trash they call a home.
    xxx

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                              ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Lenalee
                                                xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                                Father is
                                                Well technically grandfather is
                                                But fathers a minor god and helps out
                                                Youre my....mother in law or soon to be mother in law

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Idiots
                                                I am not
                                                I did not
                                                He chose to leave
                                                Maybe because hes got a family here
                                                -rubs her stomach-
                                                Akuma are returned spirits
                                                Its my familys job to make sure someone who dies gets to Hades and stays there

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
    • Pie Trafficker 100
    • Invisibility 100
    • Happy Birthday! 100
        ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
        _I T _ C A N _ B E _ A _ S W E E T _ D R E A M _ O R _ A _ B E A U T I F U L _ N I G H T M A R E
        ___________________________———— either ↘way i don`t wanna` wake up 》from ◦you. ————
        ___nightmare.. ♔❛ world◝ ⊹黒蝶• ★██│tender. ▫ ▪ — heart× ↻ 重い負担 ⋮ 》❖DARK ⇢BOOTS █ `exorci*st
        User Image
        i _ h o p e _ i t _ r a i n s _ : _ y o u ` r e _ t h e _ p e r f e c t _ l u l l a b y !
        ____________《 ★ : emotion. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : user has not specified location. ⊹
        _______________________WITH _ H O P E S _ THAT MAYBE I`LL GET A _ C H A N C E _ TO SEE YOU
        ____________《 ★ : current thoughts. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : eh? ; .. no, of course not. ⊹

「 ⊹.
              that must be nice .. i think. it must mean that he's busy often though.. wouldn't it get lonely?
              yo-you're - what?! no - no, i'm only seventeen! that's not possible!!! ;;

「 ⊹.
              the whole order. it's been so depressing around here too.. 「 ⊹sighs again. .....
              hehe, i should. ... no, i rather go visit him. i don't mind if i get in trouble, honestly. thanks for helping me with that. i was scared for a while actually..
              .. thank you. 「 ⊹smiles softly. i'll try my best to be happy. it's just hard sometimes, y'know?
              well, why wouldn't i? you were kind enough to listen to me mumble on and on. i wouldn't mind either way as long as you're comfortable.
              eh? well ... homes are meant to special. after all, isn't the quote "home is where the heart is."

「 ⊹.
              you obviously implied it! 「 ⊹huff. what are you - of course i am! are you calling me a liar /and/ old now?!
              okay, then how old are /you/? i'm seventeen and i'm 1OO% about that. you look a lot older than last time i saw you.
              what? wh - why wouldn't i? 「 ⊹frowns slightly. forgive you for what? what are you talking about?
              i don't know.. you're not acting the same as you usually are.. what?! are /you/ okay? maybe you have me mixed with another lenalee. ;;;;;
              ... so .. you have a son? 「 ⊹tightens fist ; annoyed smile ; obviously thinking that they married and had kids without even telling her. so who did you marry and who'd you have kids with?
              ... honestly, that's a bit cruel, don't you think? that just because i broke up with you last time that during the time i didn't see you, you'd have kids and find a new girl?
              hmph. 「 ⊹crosses arms ; looks away with deadly gaze. aren't you a funny one. go on, laugh about it now but you'll regret messing with me, idiots.
              b-but you.. you... you both, you were smiling so happily the last time i saw you..
              「 ⊹eyes soften ; frowns sadly. .. you .. lost your bright smile i loved so much ...
              brainwashed? what - no one can brainwash people unless road does it.
              he chose what he chose! get over it and understand that who he loves is who he loves!
              ... all .. you have left? you have the other noahs though, what are you talking about?

Romantic Prophet

User ImageUser Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwasted x whethers x of x the x wish x cut x steeper. . .

please forgive me
          CHAT ROOM !!!
          No! No, no, no. We just meant, that maybe you were mistaken? It's...possible right?
          we're....thirty-nine years old. you can't be seventeen. you can't be. ▌: frowns It's not possible!
          F-For...You don't remember? You dont' remember what happened? You still care about us? ▌:excited expression
          no. we would know that face anyways. we have your picture in our room and we look at it all the time.
          you! we married you and we had children with you! you're the only one we've ever loved like this.
          ▌: shaking head We're not messing with you. We swear.

....We haven't smiled in a long time. Not for years. Not like we used to. We don't have much of a reason to smile anymore.
          He's our son! We're trying to protect him! We love him!
          ....Not really. They don't trust us after we left the family for you. Plus...They're not you or our daughters, hihihihihihih.

please forgive me
          BIT CH !!!
          No, he didn't! You took him away from us! You brainwashed him! You made him want to stay with you.
          A family? He's got a family here. ▌: narrows eyes We're his family
          ...Wait, you're pregnant?! No. No, no, no. ▌: hands in fists
          He is coming home right now. This is not happening! Send him home!

You've been killing our Akumas, hihiihihhi?!

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxx● : monsterCHILD —◟❛ ? guardian*doorkeeper ‹〈 ▆ poetic and foul◞ MALEVOLENCE
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        User Image
                              xxx
                            xxxxxxxxx〃﹝ what x color x of x skin x gathers x behind x comfort x and x eats? ﹞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&.call me türexxx&.keep your nose out of it!◞xxx&.not fo' you, that's for damn sure◞

⤴ ▇ LENALEE.
                          ( /scratches the back of his head) Depressing? Why's that, did someone up and die, or is this jus' a
                          mournful phase for everyone?
                          Alright then and -- hm? I wasn't really helping with anything, all I did was offer up what I thought was right
                          for you to do. Whether or not it really works and you get to see this Allen is up to you, lady.
                          And don't be scared. There's only a little bunch of things to be scared about. If I was you, I would just get
                          a frying pan. Those work good in almost any situation, be it if you're fryin' bacon or smackin' a person on
                          the back of their bloody heads.
                          No problem . . . oh, I understand. It's hard to be happy myself, but you get used to things, or you can just
                          be optimistic about things. I used to be really sad for a while, but now it's getting better day after day.
                          Though things do get more an' more damned annoyin', I'll admit.
                          . . . That's funny, didn't figure I was bein' kind. But I guess I'll be comfortable, it's just that it's not a good
                          idea for me to mutter on and on about the stuff that happens to me . . . it's confusing and nobody will
                          believe it. Well, anyone normal by . . . normal standards.
                          Oh, it's plenty special, there's just no heart in this pile of rotting wood. Just more like voids and darkness
                          and tiny little bugs runnin' around making a mess. ( /sighs loudly, props his head in his hands)
      xxx

6,800 Points
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Lenalee
                                                  Oh sometimes
                                                  But I have my sister
                                                  And Cariad
                                                  -rubs her stomach and smiles- And the baby....
                                                  Cariad is your son
                                                  And well be married in a month
                                                  So it is possible....

I didnt make him want to stay with me by brainwashing him
                                                  I did it by loving him
                                                  No youre not....fathers who dont love their children....thats not a family
                                                  Five months along
                                                  If you want him home
                                                  Ask him to come home
                                                  Youd have to ask vater about that

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
      • Pie Trafficker 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
          User Image

「 ⊹.
                that's nice. at least you're not lonely then. 「 ⊹smiles tenderly.
                cariad? .. strange. i .. i've always wanted to name my son cariad if i do get one. .. how strange.
                oh! you have a child.. how long has it been?
                asdfghjkl//;; what?! i-i-i don't have a son! ;;; i'm so confused. both you and the well, older idiots said that too!
                er - well .. do you mind if i ask how my son is like..?

「 ⊹.
                i guess a mournful phase for everyone. .. it's just been depressing lately because of the things that have been happening.
                i know. but .. really, no one has told me that i could. it's kind of a bad thing if we do. we'd get in trouble if we did..
                oh, but there's so many. for this specifically, the one who is making allen - kun in the prison is .. this person i've fear'd for so long.. 「 ⊹shudders.
                a frying pan? .. pfft .. 「 ⊹bursts out laughing ; holds stomach. that's the best idea i've ever heard!
                i wish i could be that way. so many things have been happening .. i'm a bit sad about it.. i like trying to be optimistic about it.
                anyone who's willing to listen to me is kind enough to care. .. oh, really? 「 ⊹grins ; leans hand in palm. try me.
                that doesn't sound very nice. ;;; it wouldn't be very nice to live in...

ooc: DONE. EVEN IF IT'S CRAPPY.

「 ⊹.
                i'm not mistaken! i'm seventeen, an exorcist, and the younger sister of komui lee! there's no mistake about that.
                th-thiry nine years old..!? of course i'm seventeen! well, it's certainly not possible for you to be thirty nine either!
                what? of course i do. you're .. 「 ⊹smiles softly. a very important person to me. a very precious piece of my world.
                er! 「 ⊹smiles awkwardly. w-well.. i'm not sure if i should be touched or creeped out by that comment.. ;;;;;
                e-eh?! m-me-me?! i-i'm not married though!! i've never even considered the thought of marriage either!
                i haven't even thought of children! that's many maaaaany years from now!! /////;;
                「 ⊹sighs. .. hn. fine. let's just say that i'm considering this idea.. why are you thirty nine and i'm seventeen?
                ...... why not? 「 ⊹frowns sadly ; gently brushes a hand against their cheek. .. that's so sad .. if you really are the twins from well, the future, then .. why?
                did something happen? to our family? to me - us? .. i know i wouldn't want to be the cause of that sad look in your eyes ....
                there's so much sadness and loneliness in you ... i can already tell just by looking.. ... did .. did i do this..?
                then what's so wrong about this girl?! if he's our son, then shouldn't you support him!?
                you left.. the family for me? 「 ⊹tears drip from face ; bangs cover her eyes. .. idiot .. i never meant to make you do that ..
                i never - i don't want you to do that then. i.. i can't let you do that for me. it's too much for you to lose just for me..!
                idiot! 「 ⊹pounds fist lightly at devit's chest (why him? who knows. i had to choose). why did you have to do that all for me..?!

Romantic Prophet

User ImageUser Image

please forgive me
            CHAT ROOM !!!
            It's possible! We've lived thirty-nine years. We...We have.
            ...We need ot go.

[user is offline]

(( SOrry Lena...I would have written more, but In the middle, I started having an attack and by the time I stopped, I just can't do it anymore.

please forgive me
            BIT CH !!!
            You don't love him! You...don't! You coddle him and baby him, but only for a pawn. He's just your pawn.
            Of course we love him! ▌: narrows eyes We've always loved our son!
            How come we were not told of this! We should have known from the beginning of our son's mistake.
            No! Because he won't. ▌: rolls eyes He'll just stay because you brainwashed him!

If you did kill them, we will kill you. No doubt about it, hihihihihih.

6,800 Points
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

~~ ` OFF . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

My daughters not a mistake
                                                  user has logged off

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
      • Pie Trafficker 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
          User Image

「 ⊹.
                alright! time to go see allen - kun! .. and find out this weird mystery of the twins..

/ user has signed off.

「 ⊹.
                that's .. not possible..
                what!? ... idiots!! 「 ⊹huff.

ooc: D8 TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!! IT'S TOTALLY FINE, GO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FIRST!! ; A;
                @CICA: UUGH, DYING OF HUNGER. MUST EAT. EVEN THOUGH IT'S 12 AM.

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image
                                xxx

⤴ ▇ LENALEE.
                            Hm, that's plenty sad then. ( /grabs the half full root beer bottle next to him and holds it high above his
                            head
                            ) Here's hopin' that things will get better soon, or at least stop being so sad all of the time!
                            Well, who cares about being in trouble? Better to get in trouble and at least see if your friend, instead of
                            just sitting around and just hoping that he isn't hurt or nothing . . .
                            A person you've feared? You know, I've never understood that there can be a person someone could
                            be scared about . . . ghosts, demons, the fact that bugs can burrow under your skin? Yeah, that's plenty
                            scary, but people themselves aren't so much. But, good luck anyway lady.
                            ( /coughs, tilts his head in a flustered manner) Didn't figure it was that funny . . . ;;
                            I'm sorry that you feel that way. Jus' keep being optimistic, alright? That usually really helps the situation
                            anyway . . . being sad just makes everything more hopeless and such.
                            Well, when you put it like that . . . hm? Er, let's see . . . maybe it's best if I tell you at another date. I don't
                            want you to think I'm some sorta loon or anything like it.
                            It's not, but it's better than just sittin' around in an empty limbo. ( /yawns loudly, shrugs)

Goodbye then, and good luck. I'm goin' to see if I can go make myself a late night snack without those
                            little b*****d critters ruining it . . .

- user has logged off -

(( HAVE FUN EATING AND BYEEEEEEEE~~~~~~ ))
        xxx

Romantic Prophet

demonic vessel ✖┉ fight for p peace HALF˚BLIND perceptions xhide behind your LIES
              User Image

lenaBEEN THERE : xx done that, messed around
              made the graphicI'M HAVING FUN, DON'T PUT ME DOWN I'M HAVING FUN, DON'T PUT ME DOWN
              sparkledreamthe messages ( ✖ ) i tried to send
              sorry for liesMY INFORMATION'S xx JUST NOT xx GOING IN
              maxi taxiburning bridges sea shore to shore sea burning bridges sea shore to shore

lenaI BREAK : xx away from something more
              made the graphicI'M HAVING FUN, DON'T PUT ME DOWN I'M HAVING FUN, DON'T PUT ME DOWN
              sparkledreamtell me now ( ✖ ) i`m too proud
              sorry for liesTO WALK xx AWAY FROM xx SOMETHING DEAD
              maxi taxido, do, do sea your dirty words sea do, do, do sea your dirty words

lenaCOME OUT : xx to play when you're hurt
              sparkledreami won`t let ( ✖ ) you turn around
              sorry for liesLIFE'S TOO xx SHORT FOR xx ME TO xx STOP
              maxi taxitick, tick, tick sea on the watch sea tick, tick, tick sea on the watch

( mix-mixi ) xx ( bored/angry ) xx ( searching ) xx ( where the hell are the keys?! ) xx ( nothing ) xx ( hahahaha! )

ugh♛ ███ x CHATROOM
                      THERE'S CERTAIN THINGS THAT SHOULD BE LEFT UNSAID
                        bored, bored, bored. ( ✖: yawns)
                        how the hell did she know? can't find the ******** keys. ********]

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image
                                  xxx

⤴ ▇ CHATROOM.
                              That was damned annoyin' as all hell. You'd think those little buggers would keep their nonexistent noses
                              outta my business, but nope, they insist on sitting on my shoulders while I'm reading o' my books.
                              Can't get an ounce of privacy around this place, I'd exterminate 'em if it weren't a bad idea . . .
                              ( /yawns loudly, stretches his arms above his head) But at least they gave me this thing. So, while I'm
                              here, is there anyone here to talk to? Or is this as empty as the world aroun' here?
          xxx

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces