Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxx● : monsterCHILD —◟❛ ? guardian*doorkeeper ‹〈 ▆ poetic and foul◞ MALEVOLENCE
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxONLINExxxOFFLINExxxDISCONNECTEDxxxAWAY
                      User Image
                            xxx
                      x⇢⇢ YOUR BELOVED SELF BREEDS ON THE CORPSE OF THE CROW
                          xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                          xxxxxxxxx〃﹝ what x color x of x skin x gathers x behind x comfort x and x eats? ﹞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&.call me türexxx&.keep your nose out of it!◞xxx&.not fo' you, that's for damn sure◞

⤴ ▇ CHATROOM.
                        XXXXXXXXXthe deception of sweetly intertwining
                        . . .
                        . . . The 'ell is this? You think those little buggers would actually give me a notice before they threw their
                        stolen goods all over my room. But no, they jus' keep actin' like a bunch of impolite tiny ******** who act
                        like they don't even have a mother ta tell them that grabbin' people's knickers and electronics is the very
                        epitome o' rude.
                        ( /nestles a bottle of dusty root beer in his lap, scratches his face underneath his mask) Might
                        as well use it while I can. Hey, is there anyone here, or do computers not work this far off from any sort
                        of civilization?

(( HELLO I'M INTERRUPTING! ))
    xxx

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                              ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . Mama
                                                xxxx xxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain...
                                                And fixed clocks and I went to school then
                                                Of course I did mama -pulls it out of his pocket-
                                                See I keep it with me all the time.

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . monsterCHILD
                                                -blinks-
                                                What?
                                                Hello.....

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
          User Image

right your wrongs ████ xx SWEET DISPOSITION
          don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
          a spark in spaceoh, reckless abandon ( ) like no ones watching xxx ▫ ▫
          I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A LOVE, X A DREAM, X A LAUGH
          my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

please explain➟ : Calondra Kit xxx ➟ : Content xxx ➟ : Singing

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
          a spark in spacewhile our blood's young ( ) so young it runs xxx ▫ ▫
          I'll fake itA MOMENT, X A KISS, X OUR RIGHTS, X OUR WRONGS
          my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

ah, yes. but i think you jsuth ave the intelligence inside of you too.
                ▬ ♪ chuckles wonderful. i was...i was hoping you would like it a lot.
                ...how are you and peter? you don't seem to be spending too much time together.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
                stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

well, some children don't have a mother. unfortunate, yes, but true.
                good evening. ▬ ♪ bows head shortly

(( HELLO CICADA. YOU'RE LOOKING DAPPER ))

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬
                stop reaching out for your paradisesongs of desperation xxx i played them for you

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

xxxxxxxxxxxx● : monsterCHILD —◟❛ ? guardian*doorkeeper ‹〈 ▆ poetic and foul◞ MALEVOLENCE
      xxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
                        User Image
                              xxx
                            xxxxxxxxx〃﹝ what x color x of x skin x gathers x behind x comfort x and x eats? ﹞

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx&.call me türexxx&.keep your nose out of it!◞xxx&.not fo' you, that's for damn sure◞

⤴ ▇ TIMELY ADVENTURE.
                          That's a . . . shock. I wasn't expecting it to really work in the first place. I bet what I jus' said was a bunch o'
                          nonsense, wasn't it? ( /unscrews the top of the rootbeer bottle, shrugs)
                          So, do I just talk to you all . . . normal like? What's your culture say? Am I supposed to say "Howdy
                          doodee" or "Yipp" or just plain ol' "Hello?"
                          I can't keep up with all of them, you know.

⤴ ▇ AN ANGEL.
                          Can't say they're exactly children, but I'll agree wit' you there. I mean, I don't even have a mum or a dad,
                          they've been long dead for a while. Kicked the rusty bucket right after I was born, actually. ( /yawns
                          loudly, stretches his arms above his head
                          )
                          Evening, I guess. Who're you, lady?

(( Don't I always? ♥ ))
      xxx

6,800 Points
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

O-Orphan Boy▪Not An Extra Part▪Tick Tock▪T-Timely Adventure▪Films&&Clocks

( ) How The Time Passed Away, All The Trouble That We Gave
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxAnd All Those Days We Spent Down By The Lake Has It All Gone To Waste?
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx All The Promises We Made One By One They Vanish Just The Same
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Look The Same
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx The Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx In The Middle Of September We'd Still Play Out In The Rain Nothing To Lose But Everything To Gain
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Reflecting Now On How Things Could Have Been It Was Worth It In The End

xxx Hugo Cabret | Worried
                                ( ) Now It All Seems So Clear There's Nothing Left To Fear
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxSo We Made Our Way By Finding What Was Real
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Now The Days Seem So Long That Summer's Moving On
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx We Reach For Something That's Already Gone
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Of All The Things I Still Remember Summer's Never Looked The Same
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Years Go By And Time Just Seems To Fly But The Memories Remain

xxx Reading | ....Peter...

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . Mama
                                                  I was born an angel and intelligent?
                                                  Go me.
                                                  I do -nods-
                                                  I hang it up over my bed when I sleep....
                                                  Oh thats just because hes busy
                                                  He told his brother he forgave him
                                                  And I think they might be becoming a family again
                                                  And Merlins there alot too....

XXX Time Just `Seems To Fly. . . monsterCHILD
                                                  It does work....
                                                  Yes....
                                                  Oh well Im French so technically it would be bonjour
                                                  But its alright if you dont say that

Romantic Prophet

&voice of an a n g e l █⋮ spread your WINGS ² forever ;*in your debt & ( let me help )?
            User Image

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON NEVER TOO SOON
            my zipped lips s o x s t a y x t h e r e, x i ' l l x b e x c o m i n g x o v e r

don't let the moon fall down dear. . . I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER I'M COMING OVER
            my zipped lips w e x w o n ' t x s t o p x s u r r e n d e r x 't i l x i t ' s x o v e r

please explain➟ : Hmm, it's beautiful xxx ➟ : My Own Voice xxx ➟ : Oh, there's just Hugo now

exactly. you're practically a miracle.
                  that's very sweet of you. thank you my dear.
                  ▬ ♪ smiles softly that's very sweet of him.

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

ah, well still. if they are acting like children, some might go so far as to call them children.
                  oh my! i'm so sorry! ▬ ♪ frowns w-would you like...like to talk about it?
                  my name is calondra kit. may i ask your name?

(( Ah, true. While you are look especially so today. ))

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
      • Pie Trafficker 100
      • Invisibility 100
      • Happy Birthday! 100
          ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
          ███████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████ ███████████████████████
          _I T _ C A N _ B E _ A _ S W E E T _ D R E A M _ O R _ A _ B E A U T I F U L _ N I G H T M A R E
          ___________________________———— either ↘way i don`t wanna` wake up 》from ◦you. ————
          ___nightmare.. ♔❛ world◝ ⊹黒蝶• ★██│tender. ▫ ▪ — heart× ↻ 重い負担 ⋮ 》❖DARK ⇢BOOTS █ `exorci*st
          User Image
          _____WHAT! ( ❛ K⇣NDA ↺ 《DREAM ⇣S ↪TH⇣S___
          i _ h o p e _ i t _ r a i n s _ : _ y o u ` r e _ t h e _ p e r f e c t _ l u l l a b y !
          ____________《 ★ : emotion. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : user has not specified location. ⊹
          _______________________WITH _ H O P E S _ THAT MAYBE I`LL GET A _ C H A N C E _ TO SEE YOU
          ___私は私の思考のすべてのあなたの周りを包む ____________ 星でいっぱいの雲が空を覆う
          _____① ② ③ { CLOUDS &&FILLED ⇣WITH ( ___ STARS COVER THE² SKIES
          ____________《 ★ : current thoughts. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : eh? ; .. no, of course not. ⊹

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : TAKEFLIGHT____
                  ___████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
                  ____▒▒▒▒▒▒ SWEET ⋮DREAM↓ OR` A BEAUTIFUL❜ ..NIGHTMARE
                  ___________________c a n ▪ ▪ _ y o u _ h o l d *》_ m y _ ◟h a n d s _ ?
                「 ⊹.
                「 ⊹sighs silently to self. it's been quiet lately.. .. i really hope allen - kun got the cake i made for him.
                i need to stop sighing. it's so unhealthy, but. .. nnnng--!! 「 ⊹ruffles her hair uneasily. but i can't help, but worry about him!
                .... i need to calm down. maybe i should talk to /those/ two soon.. talking to them usually helps, but it's been a while, hasn't it?
                .. hn? oh.. this chat room ... i suppose i could drop in. is anyone here? 「 ⊹sheepish smile.

ooc: because i need people / things to keep me awake the whole night. >:u

6,800 Points
      • Bunny Hoarder 150
      • Bunny Hunter 100
      • Bunny Spotter 50
      User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                                ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                                xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . CHATROOM
                                                  xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                                  Father I dont want to go swimming
                                                  I dont have the body for it
                                                  -sighs- But fine....
                                                  Hello?
                                                  ((XD too lazy to sign Hugo off but LOTS killed him))

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image
                                xxx

⤴ ▇ TIMELY ADVENTURE.
                            Yeah, but I wasn't expecting it to since I'm in the middle of . . . you know what, never mind. Not like you
                            would believe me, especially after everything I already said. You may as well just send me off to the nearest
                            institution and tell the ol' lady up front that I'm off my damn rocker!
                            French? ( /makes a loud, drawn out gasp) I haven't been there since I was, what, eight? It's a pretty place,
                            'cept when it's being bombed to all hell or whichever. But we can keep it at English, my French sounds as
                            bad as any tourist you'll find there . . . ( /tilts his mask slightly upward as he tilts the root beer in his mouth)
                            So what's your name? Or would you rather be tight lipped about that?

⤴ ▇ CALONDRA.
                            True enough, I guess. They act like that all the damn time though, never acting grown up and just causin' a
                            damned ruckus whenever they can. I hit 'em with a broom and once with a fryin' pan, but it didn't stop 'em, they
                            just kept actin' all stupid all the time.
                            Huh? Why? It's not like it bothers me much . . . I heard they were damn awful people, the kind of people that'll
                            make any person's neck crawl. I'm luckier with 'em dead than dealing with them now, that's for sure.
                            Besides, I'm good at taking care of myself. Don't even need a mum or dad for nothin' at all.
                            Nice meetin' you, lady. My name's Türe. ( /nods his head quickly)

⤴ ▇ NIGHTMARE WORLD.
                            Stop worrying. So long as they're not being murdered right this second, there's nothing to fret about, right?
                            ( /yawns loudly once more) I'm here. Who're you?
        xxx

Romantic Prophet

B-B-BULLETS!Cradle Twins Become One ▌ ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔑𝔬𝔞𝔥𝔰

User ImageUser Image
        THE FURTHER AWAY IT SEEMS WE GET, WE FALL BEHIND.
        AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS XXXX AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS
        AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS XXXX AND ALL OF HER ENDS AND ALL OF HER ENDS

tick TOCK!xx try to stop the forward motionwill she run will she hide?
        all heads tend to fall xxb e h i n ddon't come back for me!!!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwasted x whethers x of x the x wish x cut x steeper. . .

「name」 「emotions」 「actions」 「thoughts」 「love」

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED BUT I LOST MY HEAD

please forgive me
              CHAT ROOM !!!
              This isn't fair. ▌: waving it off We've been working to keep him happy.
              And they that b***h takes him away.
              Brainwashes him so that we don't have anything. ▌: stomping his feet
              And now our Akumas can't even find him, hihihihih

Romantic Prophet

User Image

hugo...you should get to bed.

[user is offline]

(( She died too ))

stop! HU GO ▬▬▬▬ ▬

girl dinner's Kouhai

Witty Ladykiller

10,250 Points
        • Pie Trafficker 100
        • Invisibility 100
        • Happy Birthday! 100
            ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □ ■ □
            ███████████████████████ ██████████████ ██████████████ ███████████████████████
            _I T _ C A N _ B E _ A _ S W E E T _ D R E A M _ O R _ A _ B E A U T I F U L _ N I G H T M A R E
            ___________________________———— either ↘way i don`t wanna` wake up 》from ◦you. ————
            ___nightmare.. ♔❛ world◝ ⊹黒蝶• ★██│tender. ▫ ▪ — heart× ↻ 重い負担 ⋮ 》❖DARK ⇢BOOTS █ `exorci*st
            User Image
            _____WHAT! ( ❛ K⇣NDA ↺ 《DREAM ⇣S ↪TH⇣S___
            i _ h o p e _ i t _ r a i n s _ : _ y o u ` r e _ t h e _ p e r f e c t _ l u l l a b y !
            ____________《 ★ : emotion. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : user has not specified location. ⊹
            _______________________WITH _ H O P E S _ THAT MAYBE I`LL GET A _ C H A N C E _ TO SEE YOU
            ___私は私の思考のすべてのあなたの周りを包む ____________ 星でいっぱいの雲が空を覆う
            _____① ② ③ { CLOUDS &&FILLED ⇣WITH ( ___ STARS COVER THE² SKIES
            ____________《 ★ : current thoughts. ⊹ _____________ 《 ★ : eh? ; .. no, of course not. ⊹

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : COLOURS____
                  「 ⊹.
                  .. your father wants you to go swimming? 「 ⊹giggles slightly.
                  hello there. you seem about my age.. may i ask for your name?
                  oh, excuse my introduction. my name is lenalee lee, it's a pleasure to meet you.

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : DOORKEEPER____
                  「 ⊹.
                  a-ah.. that's the scariest part though. i have no idea what they're doing to him..
                  my name's lenalee lee... 「 ⊹sheepish smile. pleasure to meet you. may i ask for yours?

M - MY ××GUILTY ◞PLEASURE ★ : ...IDIOTS?____
                  「 ⊹.
                  e-eh? you-you - what - why are - why do you look so different? 「 ⊹blinkblink.
                  oh! s-sorry about that.. i must have mistook you for someone else. please excuse me, sirs.
                  .. what are you talking about may i ask? also, it's rude to call other people /that/ word.
                  .....!! 「 ⊹narrows eyes ; takes on a cautious pose. .. who are you and exactly why do you know about akumas..?

ooc: why you mind f us.

Romantic Prophet

B-B-BULLETS!Cradle Twins Become One ▌ ℭ𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡𝔦𝔰𝔥 𝔑𝔬𝔞𝔥𝔰

User ImageUser Image
        THE FURTHER AWAY IT SEEMS WE GET, WE FALL BEHIND.

tick TOCK!xx try to stop the forward motionwill she run will she hide?
        all heads tend to fall xxb e h i n ddon't come back for me!!!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxwasted x whethers x of x the x wish x cut x steeper. . .

「name」 「emotions」 「actions」 「thoughts」 「love」

I SHOULD HAVE STAYED BUT I LOST MY HEAD

please forgive me
              CHAT ROOM !!!
              ....Why do you look so different, Lenalee? You look...young again.
              You're still punishing us?! As if we haven't been punished enough. And now you pretend not to know who we are?
              We're talking about the b***h of a woman our son is with. And she deserved to be called it.
              She took Cariad away from us. ▌: narrows eyes

Lenalee, hhihihih! THis is not the time to play this joke on us, hihihiihh.
              We're trying to save our son. ▌: huffs

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image
                                  xxx

⤴ ▇ LENALEE.
                              I can go check, I guess . . . but I think it's better for you to know for yourself, since I doubt you're going to
                              listen to some strange kid gabberin' about what's happening to someone you know. ( /shrugs slightly)
                              My name's Türe. Should I ask what's goin' on with you, or is that too damn obvious?
          xxx

6,800 Points
          • Bunny Hoarder 150
          • Bunny Hunter 100
          • Bunny Spotter 50
          User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                                    ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                                    xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Lenalee
                                                      -laughs- Its only natural he is the god of the sea
                                                      My names Phaedra Jackson.....
                                                      I already know you -shakes head-

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . Idiots
                                                      Oh not you two
                                                      Once again Im not a b***h -raises an eyebrow-
                                                      And I didnt do any brainwashing
                                                      Death goddess and all -sneers-

Quick Reply

Submit
          Manage Your Items
          Other Stuff
          Get GCash
          Offers
          Get Items
          More Items
          Where Everyone Hangs Out
          Other Community Areas
          Virtual Spaces
          Fun Stuff