Welcome to Gaia! ::

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

User Image

Welcome to Flight Blues Club, an invitation only thread for the family of rpers that
                      stemmed from Take Flight. This is basically a place where we can put our favorite
                      muses together and not have to worry about the horrors that come from a public
                      thread. So no problems, no stress!
                      Just post when you want to, pursue every plot you have imaginable, make the
                      best friendships you can, and have plenty of fun!

xOFFLINExxOOCxxPROFILESxxJOURNAL
                      xxxx

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

There's no huge biggie rules, so all I really ask is that you were a member of Take Flight and
                        had stayed with the thread for a while if you end up joining (aka, I better damn recognize you)!
                        Feel free to join as many characters you want, be it if they're canon, oc, whatever.
                        If you're planning as joining as a kid from Last Call, just make sure that's it's
                        a-okay with the other person to do so! Blah blah blah, no drama, and you're good to go!

Another thing I ask is that you post your profiles on the profile thread, make ooc
                        comments on the ooc thread, and keep offline activities on the offline thread.
                        Of course, you don't need to do it, but it just helps make things tidy!

I'll make sure to put some extra stuff here soon and whatever else you guys might want.

Extra: ANYONE is free to join! All I require is a PM, saying why you want to join the thread,
                        and that's it! Remember however, that if I think you're being a complete and utter nuisance, I can
                        get rid of you anytime I wish.

Here's a link to the old thread for you guys who wanna reminisce: Take Flight

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ EVENTS ♞

+head over heels
                  blind date
                  chained up
                  +gender bender
                  out of character
                  +age swap
                  too much information
                  +alternate universe
                  freaky friday
                  fairy tale
                  memory loss
                  night of the living dead
                  broadway
                  it's a wonderful life
                  +breaking the fourth wall
                  furry friends
                  +slumber party
                  +arranged marriage
                  mystery au
                  event extravaganza

+ there will be extra events as well, so stay tuned!
                  and you guys are allowed to do next generation whenever you want!

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ ANNOUNCEMENTS ♞

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ GOSSIP ♞

* Lancelot Du Lac loves to break dance. A lot.
                  * England (Arthur Kirkland) moonlights as a pop star in Sweden.
                  * Elliot Nightray and March were found doing the nasty in Mitexi Loupe's bed.
                  * Merlin Ambroise has slept with roughly half the chat.
                  * Reim Lunette's main goal in life is to have a baby girl so he can dress her up in lolita clothing.
                  * Anastacia Cyzarine Vanya is a secret crime boss.
                  * Akiyama is a well known card swindler and cheater at poker. He's also fond of handlebar mustaches.
                  * Riley was caught singing a duet with a Jigglypuff. Everyone in the audience fell asleep!
                  * There's rumors going around that Sion might be in love with a green aphid!
                  * Hinata is into hardcore BDSM. Apparently whips and saddles are her favorite!
                  * Queen Vivaldi once made a ten foot tall stuffed animal as the joker of her court. He was quickly dismissed for not being funny enough.
                  * Beatrice was once caught dressing up as Charlie Chaplin in a kid's birthday party.
                  * Anubis dances frequently to The Bangles "Walk Like An Egyptian."

Send all of the juicy gossip to me so we can fill this up!
                  Oh, and did I mention that your muses can see the gossip board as well?

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ RELATIONSHIPS ♞

COUPLES
                  Tsukiyomi ❤ Grell
                  Liesel ❤ Vlad
                  Cara ❤ Lancelot
                  BT!Death ❤ Percy
                  MLP!Luna ❤ Bracken
                  Hinata ❤ Yura
                  Anastacia ❤ Fred
                  Peeta ❤ Desdemona
                  Merlin ❤ England
                  Jacuzzi ❤ Claire
                  HP!Luna ❤ Syaoran
                  Cariad ❤ Phae
                  Ada ❤ Mael
                  Saria ❤ Taye

BREAKUPS
                  Jasdevi x Lenalee
                  Mitexi x Reo
                  Elliot x March

ENEMIES
                  Jasdevi ☣ Lavi
                  BT!Death ☣ Vlad

BEST FRIENDS
                  Hugo ✿ Sealand
                  March ✿ Mitexi
                  Mitexi ✿ Elliot
                  Elliot ✿ Desdemona
                  Reo ✿ Elliot
                  Mihawk ✿ Cy
                  Ami ✿ Kaku
                  Desdemona ✿ Mitexi

a ❤ b (couple)
                  a ✦ b (marriage)
                  a x b (breakup)
                  a ☣ b (enemies)
                  a ✿ b (best friends)

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ RESERVED ♞

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ RESERVED ♞

Apocalyptic Gatekeeper

♞ OPEN! ♞

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

Morbid Curiosity O-Oceans And Colours

~~ ` ON . LINE xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x

( ) Just About The Time The Shadows Call,
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx My Own Devices, Could I Be Wrong?

xxx Phaedra Jackson | A Tad Busy
                              ( ) Oh, It's Your Light And It's Your Way
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxThe Time That I've Taken, I Pray It's Not Wasted
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Sleepless Nights You Creep Inside Of Me
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Paint Your Shadows On The Breath That We Share
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

xxx At Home | Well he is my fiance

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . CHATROOM
                                                xxxx xxx Ready And Waiting For A Heart Worth The Breaking.....
                                                that was yummy -sucks on her fork-
                                                Now what else to I have to try?
                                                God this tasting alone is gonna make me fat....

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
    User Image
    je n'oublierai jamaisI`M BEING HELD CAPTIVE ( ) SOMETHING`S GOT A HOLD OF ME
    que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
    stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
    words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

je n'oublierai jamaisTELL ME YOU SEE SMOKE ( ) HEAR MY CRY, BRING ME HOME
    que c'est ici que je suis neSTAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH xx STAY UNTIL DEATH
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
    stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note
    words are useless NOBODY SHOULD KNOW . . . . lg fuad what it's like to be alone

je n'oublierai jamaisCOME AS YOU ARE, DARLING ( ) BARE BONES,I SEE YOUR SOUL
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
    stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls
    words are useless HAD TO . . . . lg fuad stumble for far too long, too long

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

● █ : yawns hmm? colors don't o up there.
          i don't know how that cat gets into places like these.

████████████████████████████████████████
        dooturn the door and lock the door turn the door and lock the door
        thinly veiled attempts at merlinchat x room

ON LINE

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxI Undress My Mind And Dare You To Follow, Paint A Portrait Of My Mystery
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Only Close My Eyes And You Are Here With Me, A Nameless Face I Think I See
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx To Sit And Watch The Waves With Me Til They're Gone
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx A Heart I Swear I'd Recognize Is Made Out Of....

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx Have I Already Tasted My Piece Of One Sweet Love?
                              xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxx You Take More Than Just My Sanity, You Take My Reason Not To Care

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . vater
                                                Vater?
                                                why are you talking about Colors....
                                                Colors has been gone for a long time

Romantic Prophet

what if it rains? galoshes!humans hauntme colors FIRST humans SECOND eternalfatalist
    User Image
    relax, it's just some of my oatmeal y o u x h a v e x n e v e r x b e e n x f r e e !!
    stacks of pizza boxeswhen it's said and done, we can run, it's our eternity. when it's said and done
    words are useless I'VE BEEN . . . . lg fuad trapped too long to take these roads

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal a x n o t e x e x p r e s s e d x i n x s h r e d s !!
    stacks of pizza boxeswritten in code, signed to a note, written in code, signed to a note

relax, it's just some of my oatmeal i ' m x b e g i n n i n g x t o x l o s e x c o n t r o l !!
    stacks of pizza boxesi need to know who is starting to crumble down my to nervous walls

(death) xxx (my apartment) xxx (confused) xxx (trying to get the cat down) xxx (how does she do it?) xxx (my demigod of course)

...i'm not a father. i take souls not bring them into this world.
          of course she's not. ● █ : frowns she's up in the cupboards right now.
          i'm not stupid.

thinly veiled attempts at merlinchat x room

ON LINE

6,800 Points
    • Bunny Hoarder 150
    • Bunny Hunter 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    User Imagexxxxxxxxxx x

XXX One Sweet `Love. . . vater
                                                Right and I.....did the same
                                                And father named her
                                                And usually hes the one that can get her out of places
                                                But hes at school Im assuming....

Romantic Prophet

User Image

...how do you know all of this?
          who...who are you? ● █ : frowns and why do you keep referring to me as vater?
          and percy is father?

thinly veiled attempts at merlincurio x sity

ON LINE

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items