Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Without making too much movement, the teacher explained to Nina the situation "hectic at first, as the investigators didn't know the cause at first, but now they seem to have more of a grasps on the situation," he tells her.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"What do they say it is?" Nina asks curiously.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
"They refuse to tell me for security reasons," the teacher explained plainly "you should go ask them."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Ah, okay then," Nina says with an understanding nod. "Thank you very much, I shall do that," she says, done speaking with the teacher.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With that, the short brown haired man adjusts his small spectacles before walking off with his briefcase.
"Huh..." muttered Jessie after the grey suited teach had walked by "...interesting."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"What is?" Nina asks, looking to Jessie.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Looking back to her, Jessie nods "he's a very admirable man," he points out. "Very calm and collected...no breath he took was wasted, no step he took was unnecessary..." the young man muttered, watching as the teacher disappears around the corner "everyone I've trained under, Orion, Era, even my previous Master could never teach me to be that disciplined." He then crosses his arms, as if pondering "strangely enough, he has little to no potential for ever having any magical and supernatural properties," Jessie points out "having a mana level so low within himself."

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Some people are like that, and they use their ability and personality trait for other things. Mana or no mana," Nina simply says in agreement, looking after the man. "Men like him are very admirable..." she says looking back at Jessie. An interesting note to point out.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Nodding, the emerald eyes of the young man turn back to Nina "well, need anything else from here?" he asks.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"We could talk to the investigators but I don't see much point," Nina says with a shrug. "Let's move on to our destination."

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
With a nod, Jessie follows along "so where were we going again?"

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"The hospital, where the victims are at," Nina answers simply as she leads the way.

Aged Gaian

6,875 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
They arrive the hospital where the family of the investigation were being kept in. Nina find she would only be able to talk to the mother or father.

Moonlight Grabber

13,075 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
"Hello, I am detective Nina," Nina greets the awake parents, introducing herself. "How are you two feeling?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff