Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cian scowled at the group of men. He raised his hand, the one with the ring on it, and brushed his hair back. “Ah, that’s to bad, and I really wanted to play too” he said with a sigh.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
All but one man spotted the ring on Cian's finger. His expression changed immediately. "Hey, if the kid is willing to gamble, then I say why not." He spoke up. The other men looked at him. They didn't understand.

"I aint agreeing to nothin' until I see some serious earnings." One stated irritably. He has been loosing this entire night. "Well kid, what do you wager?" The other man asked as he glanced at the ring.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
“Well, I have this ring my father gave me” Cian commented as he held up his hand, the ornate ring adorning his thumb.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
The men eyed the ring, but they weren't educated on its importance. All but one. "Fine, whatever. Have a seat Kid." One groused and pushed a chair out. Another man collected and shuffled the cards. "This time I know I'll earn a Royal Flush."

"Yeah right! That's what you claimed the last three hands!" One male exclaimed. The others laughed.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cian wordlessly took a seat at the table, hiding a small smirk on his face behind his hand. “Whose dealing?” he mused, deciding to keep up the act of a simple minded young man.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
"You." A man said, pushing the stack of cards to Cian.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
“Me?” Cian chuckled. “How kind of you. Shuffling is my favorite part” the dark haired man accepted the deck before he easily split it up and began to skillfully shuffle to deck by bending the cards and fluttering them against each other. He then began to deal the cards to everyone at the table.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
The men grunted as the cards were dealt. Each hand was looked at carefully. Eyes glanced about looking for any nonverbal giveaways.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
By now Cian was so good at swiping cards that he could do it with all eyes on him. And that was exactly what he did, he barely even had to move his hand, just a barely noticeable twitch and the card was hidden away. He didn’t need sleeves to do it either. He used his ring as he obvious distraction as well, b efore he did anything though he used his ring as a distraction. He’d position the ring just so in the light so it’s brilliance sparkled in the dim lighting.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
The others occasionally stared at the ring. Other prizes up for grabs included a sack of money, a gun, and a carton of smokes. The first brave soul sighed and showed off his hand.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
Cian waited, calculating the precise moment to improve his hand with the cards he’d swiped.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
The others threw down their hands. The poorest hands were obvious as one man cursed loudly. He lost the rest of his money!

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
“This is a good hand right?” Cian asked innocently as he revealed a straight flush. This was like taking candy from big dumb babies.

Friendly Consumer

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
All the men leaned over and turned pale at the hand. "You've got to be kidding me!" One yelled.

"Well, they don't call it gambling for nothing." Another stated. Another pounded on the table in frustration.

Greedy Genius

8,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
A small smile quirked at Cian’s lips, it was so hard to keep from grinning like a stupid idiot. He should have thought of this earlier. He leaned over to wordlessly gathered his winnings. The cigarettes were clearly useless to him, and what the hell was he supposed to do with this gun? The only thing useful here was the money.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff