Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
The Hunter removed his foot and smiled at the girl. "Clean up her wound and-" "Captain there is something going on." The Hunter looked back frowning. "Make sure she is cleaned up." Walking up to the deck He found it eerily foggy. His eyes looked around the area. This wasn't normal. "Can you see anything?" "No sir I can't see a thing." The Hunter frowned as he watched the ocean closely. This was not good.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali gasped as he moved his foot. She gathered her leg to her and closed her eyes. It was shocking how bad the pain was. A man came in soon to fix up her leg. She didn't move or say a thing. He cleaned her up and shot something into her leg that numbed the pain a little. "Some advice, don't mess with the Captain. He can do a lot worse than this" the man left her and went on deck to see what was going on. She didn't care if they were being attacked. They would take prisoners if they were women even if it wasn't to save her. She almost thought of going to help.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
The Captain watched as the fog creeper it's way onto his ship. He frowned as it took form of a man. And not just any man, "You..." There was a laugh that escaped his lips. "Yes me, Reave is my name by the way." He stood with his arms crossed. The demon was going to have fun slaughtering them all. Down below Cai crept his way to the cells only to find them guarded. Without much care he went in and knocked both of them out. He smiled for just a second until he saw Gali looking like she was in pain. "Gali." He whispered her name and opened the cell picking her up carefully.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali screamed as he picked her up. "Please no" she opened her eyes expecting to see the hunter and seeing Cai. She wrapped her arms almost painfully around his neck. She kissed his neck and his cheek before laying her head on his shoulder. "I thought he was taking me to be hung. Please get me out of here" she hoped he was taking her far from the sea. She knew he was taking her back to her old ship. She wouldn't be surprised if Rick sold her to someone else and did this all over again. She sighed and closed her eyes as she was taken home. She wondered if she would be sent back to the cells. She wouldn't put it passed him. He would do anything for money.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai smiled softly and carried her out of the room. When he got to the deck he saw Reave looking pleased. The Hunter was still breathing. "I wonder if the government will pay a pretty penny for your head?" The Hunter looked up at him as the demon lowered his blade to his throat. "Humans have always intrigued me and the way their minds works." He held the blade closer to his throat. "Reave!" The demon looked up as he got up bringing the Hunter with him. "I wasn't going to kill him yet." He sighed as they headed back to their ship where Rick awaited them.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali had her head down as they got on his ship. He was waiting for them on deck. If this had all been his plan, he had no reason to let her be shot. In fact he didn't even need to let the hunter take her. "Put me down please Cai" she waited until he listened and she used his body as support. Her eyes met Ricks and she didn't see any regret in them. "He was going to shoot me again. He crushed my leg to the breaking point, and locked me away. Does any of this bother you? I assume you still care only because you got me back so why do all of this to me? Some sort of lesson?" She wasn't learning it if that's what this was. She had most of her weight on one foot and her arm wrapped around Cai. He was the only reason she was still standing. "And so now what? Back to the cells or do you hate me so much that you brought me back only to kill me?" She was fighting with him. She would do whatever he had in mind because she was far too tired to fight. She had trusted him and it had hurt her. Anything else couldn't do much more. She had wanted him to defend her and it never happened. She only wanted the man she fell in love with. She wanted to know where he went because she missed him.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Rick looked at her as he shrugged his shoulders. "There wasn't a lesson I just wanted the bounty on your head. Cai can take you to one of the rooms to heal." Cai glared at him as he walked away. "And I do still love you in my own twisted way." The Pirate walked off to plan his next move. Reave pushed the Hunter towards the cells so that he could go get something to drink. Turning to Gali he wondered how she felt about this.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali should have known he would do something like this. She leaned on Cai and when he was gone she went limp. She was too tired to follow after him. "Please take me to a room" she couldn't express how hurt she was. He had done all of this for coins. He wasn't even going to make sure she was okay. She was careful not to hit her leg in anything. He put her in bed and she closed her eyes. He got up to leave and she grabbed his hand. "Don't leave" she didn't want to be alone. Every time she was, something happened. "Are you better? Did he fix up the shot? How long was I gone?" She didn't know how long she was out. She remembered she had been in a lot of pain. She knew she still was as he sat by her.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai looked back at her before he let out a sigh. He had planned on going to have a 'talk' with Rick and make sure he knew never to use Gali like that again but he sat down next to her instead and smiled. "Yeah angels and demons heal differently then humans. It doesn't take that long for us to heal." He sat back beside her. "Rick didn't let you get that far, he allowed just a few hours to go by before he made a move. He wanted it to seem like he had given up on you when he didn't." Though he might be insensitive but he did care about Gali deep down and he was probably happy that she hadn't been killed. That was what Cai liked to believe anyways.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali needed him at her side. She took his hand and kept it in hers as he spoke. It had only been a few hours so why did it feel so long? Maybe she had been scared but she would never admit it. "There are so many ways to get coins. Yet he chose this" she muttered as she watched the door. He had to know the crew would kill her even if he brought her back. "What of the crew? Why not leave me with the hunter? What will they do with him?" She had too many unanswered questions. She didn't understand what he was thinking. None of this made sense to her. "And why did Reave help? He hates me" she hoped the said man stayed far away from her. Kissing him had been a mistake. One she wouldn't make again. She would make sure of that. He wouldn't touch her again. She sighed as she sat back.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
"The crew has been given strict orders to not touch you even if a mutiny usually means to kill the former Captain." At least Rick still cares in some way. "As for the Hunter, Rick is taking him back to England to turn him. Apparently he also has a bounty on his head for conspiring with Pirates and betraying his King." He leaned back as well looking back at the door. "Reave is well Reave. He doesn't hate you but at the moment you aren't his favorite." The demon was amusing in his own little way.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
Gali nodded as she was caught up. She wasn't sure she believed it but she had to. She was safe for the moment. "So Rick is not going to let me go and Reave is....himself" she sighed as she let go of him. "Guess I'll have to play good soldier. Work on the ship until I can run a mutiny of my own" that was a laughable idea but she could do it. She needed the help of a few of the men. She had Maddison and Cai. Both thought she could do it. She smiled at him as she sat up slowly. "You can go if you want" she would be okay knowing she was safe. She didn't know for how long but she would take it for the time being. She would try to sleep if she could. She wanted a weapon to make it easier and that was a request she would save for later. She knew it wouldn't be easy to get. She could get it somehow without help.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai shook his head and sat back getting comfy. He had nothing to do back on the deck and if he went up there He might end Rick's life. "Reave will get over himself and probably start going after you once again." Reave never stayed mad long and when he was over things he was back to tormenting everyone around him. "I'm okay, I will stay here with you for awhile if that's okay?" The Angel smiled softly at her before he leaned back yawning.

Magnetic Gawker

8,250 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
As if she could send him away, Gali thought as he smiled at her. If anyone looked close enough, it was too easy to spot him as an angel. He was beautiful in an unusual way. His eyes were crystal clear as if he had never told a lie in his life. They were a beautiful shade of blue and green that lit up when he smiled. "You can stay if you must. I should warn you though I kick in my sleep" she teased as she closed her eyes. She reached out and found his hand once more. She intertwined their fibers and pretended she didn't notice it. As far as he knew she was in love with Rick. As far as she knew....she wasn't so sure anymore.

Demonic Werewolf

14,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Cool Cat 500
Cai chuckled as he looked at her. "You snore as well but you didn't hear that from me." The Angel leaned back letting out a yawn even as he held her hand in his. He looked at it and then her. He wondered if Rikard had ever been kind to her. He knew that the man loved her but he wondered if that love ever came with kindness. "Tomorrow I can try to see if I can heal your leg." With Reave using his powers it was also drained him as well. He didn't like being tied to him. It was a pain in his butt. But he would survive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff