Welcome to Gaia! ::

User ImageUser Image
                  ____ ( x I'M NOT A STOP ALONG THE WAY.x)
                  █████████████████████████
                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Waking up after Brooke got up, Blair looked up and saw Brooke on her phone "morning early bird...what are you doing up so early?"she asked yawning as she sat up "seriously, we stayed up for soooo long last night i thought we would be knocked out till lunch time"she chuckled noticing she had a phone in her hand. Not wanting to pry, she got up off the bed and picked fresh clothes "i'll go grab a quick shower and we'll go out for food unless you have something else planned"she said heading over to the bathroom

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image
      User Image
      Ƀrooke • Ƀunny • Ͼastro
                        'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need。
                        Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why:
                        If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
                        If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Hearing her wake she laughed at her comment before showing her the time on her phone. "It is about lunchtime actually, I just got up a bit ago and it's still almost noon." She said. Hearing her offer she shook her head. "Yeah, actually I already promised to meet someone at lunch. I should probably head home and change before then. If all goes well I'll tell you all about it later," She mentioned. "Can I get a ride home? If not, let me use your phone to call a cab, my phone is near dead." She mentioned.
      User ImageUser Image
                      XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair looked at the time and frowned "what? already lunch time"she said surprised as she stretched a bit. Hearing Brooke had plans for lunch already, B nodded "no worries, i'll just call Bass to meet me somewhere. have fun on your lunch date"she winked wondering who it was "I'll give you a ride, no problem. just let me shower and get dressed and we'll be right out"she stated going quickly and showering.

Heading out, Blair dropped Brooke back to her house "i'll chat to you later? Call me or whatever"she said before she spotted Dominic leaving the house. Lowering her window, she grinned since she didn't want to miss an opportunity to bug him "another booty call?"she called with a smirk "who knew Dominic was on call for ladies"she stated with a chuckle.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

coffee►►I'm everything you want...XXXXXXXXX
          coffeeradius▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

Spotting Brooke on his way out, Dominic went ahead and chatted for a bit before checking his phone to make plans for his afternoon. Since he wasn't necessary in the mood to hang out with his same old bunch, he sighed a bit as he changed plans and decided to think about what to grab for lunch instead. Unlocking his car, his thoughts were immediately interrupted however as soon as he heard a familiar voice calling him over.

Hearing her comment he placed his phone away before he shrugged, "Hey if a woman wants to make it worth my time, I don't mind making the trip over. Call it what you want," He pointed out as he walked over to the car. "Speaking of which...are you ready to quit playing hard to get or what? You obviously dropped by to see me right?" He questioned. "You could save me the trip out right now if you shut off that car, maybe head upstairs, and we can get to know each other a little more...I mean really, we both know it's only a matter of time,"he hinted.
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
          User ImageUser Image
                          XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

"It's a pretty simple Booty call, let's face it"she said shortly as she sat in her car quite satisfied that she got him slightly worked up. When he walked over to her and teased her, Blair looked at him and smiled "i'm not playing hard to get, i am hard to get. You know there is a lot of women still on this earth that aren't so simple and easy."she pointed out.

As soon as he offered to take her upstairs, Blair looked at him and shook her head "i don't think so...you are not getting me into bed Dominic, i thought you agreed to be friends with me and nothing more. How about you forget all the things in your sick and dirty head and head to lunch with a friend. Can you manage that?"she asked him as she waited to see what he would do with that.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

xxxxxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX...but nothin' you could ever handle. ▼▼

Hearing her witty response he sighed. "That's true you are a difficult one. But I disagree. The woman on this earth that aren't so simple and easy just haven't met someone like me yet. Girls can't resist a guy that's good looking and charming aka me." He said but his gloating was brought to a halt as soon as she shot down his suggestion to head to his bed without even thinking twice about it.

Hearing her draw the friend card once again he shook his head. "Did I say that? Well you must not know how I treat my lady friends," He mentioned but he could clearly see his typical advances weren't going to work on her. Hearing her offer to do lunch he thought about it before he walked around the car and hopped in. "I think I can manage that much, I'm starving anyway," He mentioned.

User ImageUser Image
                              XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair watched him quite amused at how sure of himself he continued to be "i met you, i don't think you're that charming or good looking. I mean don't get me wrong. Sure, you are quite good looking but i did see more handsome men in my life"She said to bring him down a notch. As soon as he got into the car, Blair smirked "see my friend...i think you can at least try to be nothing more than a friend"she said simply as she pulled away to head for lunch "any preference or shall i pick?"she asked him wondering what it was that drew her to him and made her want to tease him. She had to admit that he was handsome and he was able to play charming when he wanted but she still viewed him as a player which he was.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

"All I hear is lies and denial. Who on earth is more handsome than yours truly?" He questioned as he pulled out his phone to cancel previous fans. "Being as hot as you are I don't see why you don't think we would be a perfect match. I mean we would be the most good looking couple in school," He pointed out. Hearing her say he should try to be her friend he sighed loudly. "There you go again with that...well I guess there's no harm in that. we'll be just friends until you realize your true feelings for me. This pace is new for me but not unbearable," he said as his finished his text and placed his phone away.

Hearing the question he shrugged. "You can pick," he said. "Since you went out of your way to invite me to lunch I'll let you pick the location.Meanwhile I'll just keep enjoying my view..." He said as his eyes traced over her form. He started to see the advantages of not driving for once and with Blair's hands stuck to the wheel for the most part, he was tempted to use it to his advantage however he decided not to push his luck.

User ImageUser Image
                                  XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Blair scoffed "lies and denial? I'm sorry who is in denial, seems to me like you're the one coming up with your own stories"she stated as before he mentioned the two would look good together. Looking over at him she rolled her eyes "it's not just about the looks Dominic but good to know you're so shallow"she stated and sighed with relief once he agreed to behave in a manner that was suitable for a friend.

Driving them to her favorite place, she parked and went ahead "hi Nina, can i have the same table"she asked before she was led to it and given the menu "thank you"she stated as she looked through it already knowing what she wanted "so, what do you feel like eating?"she asked him

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

He shrugged once she said he was the one in denial but noticed the look on her face once he suggested the idea of them being seen together. Seeing her roll her eyes, he chuckled a bit before he shrugged. "Maybe I am a bit shallow but you didn't exactly disagree with my statement. Besides weren't you the one that said you want to be sitting at the top? Part of that is appearances," He pointed out before he noticed the car was slowing down.

Once she parked the car, he followed her inside and heard her greet one of the girls before they were walked over to their table and given a menu. "I guess I could go for a burger but just how many times have you been here? You already have a regular table and know the staff?" he questioned while he continued to scan over the menu,
                      User ImageUser Image
                                      XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Sighing as she looked up from her menu, she nodded slowly "sure, i agree with the statement but it doesn't mean i'm interested in you in that way"She stated simply "just because we would look good together doesn't mean we have to be together"she explained as she picked her favourites and chuckled "i come here every weekend, tradition i guess"she stated with a simple shrug. "it's a good place"she assured him as she waited for Nina to come around again

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

Watching her talk, he couldn't help but smile even though she did disagree with his statement. He wondered what it was that kept him interested. Normally he wasn't interested in chasing a girl and would much rather move on than to sound desperate, yet sitting across from her he had a desire to win her over one way or the other. Placing his menu down he nodded. "Alright you win, no more of that talk," He said. Once she mentioned she came over to the place often he nodded. "Well at least now I know where to find you if I ever need you but really you need a new weekend tradition," he pointed out before he noticed the woman from earlier walked back to the table to take their orders. Spotting the wedding ring on the waitress finger he sighed since he knew flirting was going to be out of the question.

((sorry gaia didn't let me know you updated cry good thing I just checked))

User ImageUser Image
                                          XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Thinking about what he was saying, Blair wondered whether it would be a good idea to mention something or not. Deciding to just go with it, she sighed "there is a party at bass' place next week. Formal dress i believe...i want you to be my date. That way you get a hot girl on your arm and i get the status of a Queen"she said with an innocent smile "but don't count on anything else. Are you in?"She asked him wondering what he would say.

( OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Shy Regular

User Image

Hearing her sigh, he was surprised the next words out of her mouth as in regards to Bass' party. Watching her smile so innocently through the invitation he noticed she threw in that nothing else was going to happen. He almost came to expect that to be the case but still it made him a little annoyed. "I don't know...I could get a hot girl on my arm quite easily that would make it more worth my while..." He said as their food arrived. "It is a formal event as well. I might need something spicier to make it through that kind of party."

User ImageUser Image
                                              XOXO x I'M A DESTINATION

Frowning at him, she remained silent before she shrugged "fine then, i guess i'll just have to go with someone else since i'm not worthwhile. It's so sad that all the gentlemen are gone. The only thing you men care about these days is easy women and sex"she stated simply as their food arrived and she dug in without much worry."good thing i always have some kind of a back up plan"she added. Pulling out her phone as she munched on her waffles, she looked through her contacts to see who could be a good date to the event.

(OUTFIT ) ( MUSIC )

Quick Reply

Submit
                                  Manage Your Items
                                  Other Stuff
                                  Get GCash
                                  Offers
                                  Get Items
                                  More Items
                                  Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                  Other Community Areas
                                  Virtual Spaces
                                  Fun Stuff