Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Unicorn

x x x l e o n × s × k e n n e d y
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ixxwasxxtoldxxi'mxxjustxxonexxofxxthexxcountlessxxspecksxxofxxdustxxonxxthisxxplanet
ixxhavexxnoxxchoicexxbutxxtoxxpretendxxixxamxxaxxwarriorxxwhoxxknowsxxnoxxfear

User Image
                                  Leon, too, seemed to take notice of the woman that approached them and when Chris spoke, Leon sighed. Well, it looked like this was their guide. He shifted suddenly, though. He knew they probably shouldn’t say much around Cecily. Even if she didn’t get thrown into a panic by hearing what they will be doing here, civilians aren’t necessarily supposed to know certain things about these types of missions. Granted, they may need to watch out for her if something bad happened. Of course, Sheva seemed to address that rather quickly and as Leon glanced toward Cecily, she seemed to understand. He merely gave her a nod as she bid them farewell and began to go her own way.

He waited until the woman was far enough away to speak, though he was sure even if he hadn’t, she wouldn’t have eavesdropped. It was peculiar, really. Perhaps she was too busy with her own research to really be concerned with whatever they may be up to. Still, and American in this place? He didn’t think the people here, especially the so called terrorists, would be too pleased to have Americans lingering about. Well, now things were going to get a little tense. He turned his gaze toward the woman who had just arrived. ”So, what do we have on our hands?” He asked. He and Spencer had already been told a little of what they were doing here, but they needed to know what they were really getting themselves into.

”As you know, this is a haven for terrorists. A man named Ricardo Irving is making a black market sell of bio weapons to terrorists here. It is our job to apprehend him and prevent the selling,” Sheva began. Leon raised a brow. Why did this make him oddly uncomfortable? He shifted slightly, though he said nothing on the matter, only to let Sheva continue, ”Don’t think this is going to be quick and easy. We don’t want to create too much of a commotion. They’ll be leery since you are here.” No kidding, Leon almost wanted to say, but instead, he merely smirked and gave a slight nod. ”We have a contact to meet at the butcher shop. He will relay more information on the situation.”

”I guess we better head out then,” He said, briefly glancing over to the other two, arching a brow.
______________________________x - - - S P E N C E R
______________________________________________________C O R B Y - - - x

User Image

Spencer wasn't really sure how to perceive this woman. She was obviously in her element, but before she could open her mouth to make some subtlety snide comment, Cecily announced that she would be taking her leave, and Spencer gave a little pout. "We'll come over later, then! And thank you!" she called as Cecily left, watching her got before turning back as Leon spoke to Sheva, eyes darting between them briefly.

Chris watched Cecily as she left as well before turning back to Sheva, listening to her speak before his eyebrows came together. "Ricardo Irving," he repeated, committing the name to memory. He hoped that, eventually, he'd be given a face to place to that name. Instead, he just nodded and began to walk after Sheva, to the location where their contact was.

As they walked, both Chris and Spencer were very weary as they took in the appearance of the locals. They were obviously a violent bunch, and something felt a little bit off about them - to Spencer, anyway. Whenever their little group walked past, she felt very... threatened. Like an animal that's being watched by a predator long before it strikes.

She stepped closer to Leon, leaning in close to whisper, "This place gives me the heebie geebies. It wouldn't be so bad if they were actually doing something, y'know?" Her gaze turned to Chris when he gave a quiet chuckle, and she knew he had heard her speak. A grin was shot in his direction before she spotted the butcher's shop at the end of the dusty road, following after Sheva. However, when they got to the front door, a voice from inside told them to go around to the side entrance.

Stepping inside the dark, cool room was an instant relief. Spencer felt as if a weight had been taken off, and she wiped the sweat from her forehead before staring intently at the Arabic man standing against the wall across from the door. "You must be the officers," he said, eyeing them suspiciously.

Sheva spoke for them. "Why, yes, we are. We understand that you're our contact here. We'd appreciate any information you could give us on the current situation here."

[[ It's been a while since I played RE5, so could you possibly write the part where the contact talks to them and all that lovely junk? I can't remember it all, and I'm not sure what we want to say about the situation. XD ]]

╔══════════════════════════════════════╗
Paranoia is in bloom,
The PR transmissions will resume,
They'll try to push drugs that keep us all dumbed down,
And hope that we will never see the truth around
Another promise, another scene,
Another packaged lie to keep us trapped in greed,
And all the green belts wrapped around our minds,
And endless red tape to keep the truth confined

╚══════════════════════════════════════╝

Trash Unicorn

ixxwasxxtoldxxi'mxxjustxxonexxofxxthexxcountlessxxspecksxxofxxdustxxonxxthisxxplanet

User Image
                                  Leon followed without saying much else, though when the reached their destination and were greeted by a man who seeming to look them over suspiciously, he let out a sigh. Of course, who else would they be? When Sheva spoke, however, the man motioned them to follow him inside. Once the door opened and Leon took a step inside, he couldn’t help but cringe at the smell of raw meat and the sight of the animal carcasses hanging from the ceilings. It wasn’t much different back in America other than the fact that it was much more sanitary there. Well, if he was at all hungry before, he certainly lost his appetite. He turned his gaze toward the man who apparently was to tell them what they needed to go. ”You are to head to the town square. A team will meet you at the checkpoint,” The man began as he turned toward them.

Leon crossed his arms over his chest, cocking a brow, ”What can you tell us about the man, Irving?” The man seemed to sneer at the name. ”Other than the black market deal he is planning,” Leon added. The man raised a brow, seeming almost a little surprised. This didn’t exactly make Leon feel hunky-dory. He didn’t like the idea of knowing less about the situation and what is going on than civilians do. It just meant that there was something bad going on around here. Shifting uncomfortably at the thought, Leon remained silent as he watched the man, who seemed to glance at each of them, as if he was making sure they were listening carefully to what he had to say.

”Apparently he has some connection with the Uroboros project.” Leon didn’t like the sound of that. He thought it was just a rumor, concocted out of fear the people had of another Raccoon City-like incident. The man seemed to take notice of Leon’s expression and snorted slightly, like he was reading his mind, ”Yeah, apparently it isn’t just a rumor. Though we cannot be entirely sure and Irving will be the only one that can confirm it.” He turned, motioning towards another door in the room and said, ”Go through there.” The man moved back toward the door they came in from and glanced towards them, ”Be careful out there.” With that, he left.

”Wonderful,” Leon muttered, lifting a hand up to rub his forehead.
______________________________x - - - C H R I S
______________________________________________________R E D F I E L D - - - x

User Image

Chris didn't have much to say as they spoke to the contact in the butcher shop. Leon covered the issue of Ricardo Irving, so Chris was left to listen as his eyes wandered around the shop. The stink of the meat was unbelievable - despite the fact that the only light came from the tiny windows placed about the room, the heat was still enough to give the place a very unpleasant odor.

"Uroboros?" he stated finally, a frown curling his lips. He'd been hoping the Uroboros was just a rumor, but if it was true, then they were about to get themselves into some pretty deep s**t. He turned back to the man as he motioned to the door they were to go through, expression weary. After the man left, Sheva turned to them and spoke as she made sure her gun was in working order.

"We shouldn't get violent unless they prove to be hostile," she warned. Spencer gave a quiet snort under her breath, and Chris gave her a look. The younger woman acted as if she'd taken a wrong breath and coughed, though she rolled her eyes. At last, they headed through the door and down a path with tarps haphazardly put up to act as a block to the sunlight.

They arrived at a ledge and jumped down before heading into a building that would lead right into the town square - but, for a town square it was awfully quiet. He peered through the window of the building they were in and then looked back at Sheva.

"Where is the team waiting for us?"

She shrugged, just as perplexed and on-alert as he was.

As cliche as it was - it was quiet. Too quiet.

Branded like an animal
I can still feel the burn in my mind
I do believe that you’ve made your message clear
(I think I'm losing my mind, I think I'm losing my mind)
Deprivating, isolating, all that I feel,
Leaving me with images I know are not real,
Are those words of condemnation that I hear

User Image

Spencer kept quiet, just analyzing everyone and taking mental notes. The C.I.A. agent in her was kicking in, as it often did, and her primary instinct was to take notes and collect information. She'd heard of Uroboros, vaguely, and catalogued it away into her memory - she got the feeling that it would come in handy on more than one occasion.

When Sheva said they shouldn't attack unless the locals proved to be hostile, Spencer couldn't help but snort and roll her eyes. What did Sheva take them for, a bunch of amateurs? She'd probably never been through something like this before, and she was giving orders on how to act in the situation. Sure, it was Sheva's territory, but Chris, Leon, and Spencer were the experts on how to handle infected locals - if they were infected. And she really hoped they weren't.

But Chris gave her a look, and she promptly let out a stream of coughs as she checked her gun before following the others out. She hopped down the ledge and entered the building, a bad feeling swirling in her gut. She peered out the window along side Chris, though she had to stand on her tip-toes to see out completely. He wasn't kidding - there was no one out there. No sign of the supposed team, and she had to wonder if the butcher shop man was a mole for the other team, rather than a contact for them.

She pressed a hand to her stomach. Bad feelings usually made her feel a little nauseated. "I have a really bad feeling," she announced quietly, eyes flirting to each person in the group, her free hand tightening around her gun.

Paranoia is in bloom,

Trash Unicorn

x x x c e c i l y × a p p l e g a t e
ixxwantxxtoxxseexxhimxx, xxthere’sxxnothingxxixxcanxxdoxx,xxgivexxmexxaxxchance
givexxmexxaxxchancexx,xxgrantxxmyxxlastxxwishxx,xxdoctorxxchronos

User Image
                                  It wasn’t long before Cecily returned to her lab, if it could even be called that, and she was in a far fouler mood than she had been when she left. It was one thing to have her specimens dried and dead, it was another thing to be unable to get new specimen. She flopped to a sitting position on the stool that had been placed by the able in which the microscope was set on and threw her arms over the table, slumping forward, though not daring to lower her head down against the table. Could her day possibly be any worse? She tapped her fingers on the table, letting out a huff before glancing towards the plants she did not take with her. She would just have to make due with what she had.

Still, she felt a little uneasy. The man she normally talked to was charged with making sure she was able to get the provisions she needed, but when she had asked for his assistance, he seemed to respond in a rather hostile manner. No, he did not strike at her, but he was rather short with her, which was definitely not how he had been. At one moment he borderline shouted at her to leave, at which point she did. Propping one arm on its elbow, she rested her chin against the palm of her hand, her lips curling into a frown at this thought. Maybe she was overreacting, but that was rather odd behavior, even for here. For a moment she contemplated going back and demanding that he explain himself but instead, she decided to remain here.

She paused at that thought, hearing the door creak open and glanced over her shoulder to see someone come in. She didn’t pay much mind to the young man that entered, simply standing up and moving toward the table where the plants had been set. ”Can I help you with something?” She reached out to pick at the plants, not particularly keen on using them. After a long pause, she couldn’t help but raise a brow. ”Did you hear me? I asked if I could help you with something.” She glanced over at the man for a moment, who stood at the door, only to see another slowly enter, both silent. Almost immediately, an uneasy feeling came over Cecily.

Trash Unicorn

User Image
                                  Leon merely glanced toward Spencer and smirked. Honestly, he wasn’t exactly impressed by this Sheva woman either. The woman seemed to act like she was in charge. Perhaps that was imply because of the fact she knew her way around this type of place. Either way, Leon wasn’t going to bring the subject up and cause tension in the ground. He merely sighed and slowly began to follow after the others, though the door. However, what was strange was that they were greeted by quiet surroundings. He expected to see a few people out, but there was no one, like they were in some kind of a ghost town. He grunted slightly as his eyes continued to survey the area. ”Where is everyone?” He muttered under his breath.

He glanced over to see Spencer and Chris slowly moved into one building to explore while Sheva moved off into another direction, carefully and quietly. He, however, kept to himself, at least for the moment. He reached over to rest his hand against his gun as he eased his way down the path, eyes glancing into the windows he passed by, but there was no one inside. If they weren’t hiding inside, where the hell were they? He twitched, somewhat annoyed by this. This was never a good sign and it only made his stomach churn. Then, Sheva quickly stepped into his line of sight once again with a rather concerned expression. ”Leon, come. There’s something going on.” She motioned which direction to go to before disappearing from his sight.

Immediately, Leon slipped into the building Chris and Spencer had gone into and said, ”Hey, Sheva’s found something.” He tilted his head slightly before retreating back outside, quickly moving in the direction Sheva had gone off to. Slipping into another building, the sounds of voices suddenly came to his attention and he looked toward Sheva, who stood near a window. Quickly, he moved to place himself at her side, looking out the window. Well, that explained where everyone went. An entire crowd seemed to have formed round the town square, people talking. However, what suddenly caught his attention was a really, really large man with some sort of a mask and a large axe in his had. Scary.

User Image

Having been too preoccupied with trying to determine what was going on outside, she jumped a little bit when Leon announced Sheva had found something. Trying to act cool after her little yelp of surprise, which succeeded in making Chris chuckle, she followed after the larger man to where Leon and Sheva were. She stepped up beside her (not-)boyfriend, peering out the window.

Immediately, her stomach dropped. "What the hell is that?"

The crowd began to riot as the man with the megaphone began to get them riled up. Spencer's bad feeling only got worse as a couple of villagers brought a man up onto the platform with the man with the giant battle axe, her eyes widening when she saw it was the man from the butcher shop. "Guys, it's..."

"Yes," Sheva whispered, eyes flicking to Spencer and back to the scene unfolding in the town square. Their entire little group was silent as the megaphon man began to speak before the axe man stepped up, somehow lifting the enormous weapon and beheading the man who'd been so kind as to help them.

But Spencer couldn't bear to see it. For some reason, she just couldn't. Her head snapped away from the scene just as the axe came down. She turned away completely at that, her mind racing as she tried to process what was happening. "Okay. Okay," she began, voice low and quick - so low and quick that both Chris and Sheva had to lean in and go absolutely still to catch everything Spencer had to say. "Think about this for a second. We didn't encounter one uninfected person, until we met Cecily. And then we met the second one - the butcher. If everyone else in this place is psycho, and they're going after people who aren't infected, then that means..."

She didn't even have to finish speaking. Chris's jaw went slack as he said, "Cecily." Spencer just nodded before turning and heading back out the way they came, keeping low and quiet as she headed back up the embankement they'd come from. Once they were out of view of the town square, she and the rest of the group broke into a run.

She only hoped she hadn't realized this too late.

Paranoia is in bloom,

User Image

Chris was quick to follow Spencer to where Leon and Sheva were standing. He, too, was just as perplexed by the riotous state of the locals, and was even more perturbed when they brought the butcher on stage. But, whereas Spencer looked away from the beheading, he watched every moment, eye twitching when the blood splattered all over the platform and the locals began to cheer enthusiastically.

He turned finally when Spencer began to speak, straining to hear her. However, her words registered one at a time, and he whispered, "Cecily..." They didn't waste any time after that. They hurried back the way they came, being particularly careful of the butcher shop before discovering the area was clear. Cocking his gun, Chris paused at the door of the shop before poking his head out and seeing the coast was clear.

Even so, he made sure they proceeded with caution. He headed the direction they'd bumped into Cecily before stopping, realizing he'd forgotten the directions to her little laboratory. "Dammit," he grumbled, looking this way and that, keeping his cool. He'd been through this before. There was still time. Just stay calm.

A few shouts captured his attention, and Spencer's as well. The little blonde was off instantly, with Chris right behind her, and they soon arrived at what he assumed to be Cecily's lab. The door was wide open, and quite a few people were crowding the door. "Hey!" he shouted, earning the attention of the locals closest to him, proceeding to take them all out with headshots. He tried to ignore the blood spatters as he shoved his way through the crowd, cracking skulls and breaking noses before arriving at Cecily's side.

Branded like an animal

Trash Unicorn

User Image
                                  Cecily blinked a few times as she noticed more villagers moving toward the building, squeezing their way through the door. The uneasiness she felt spiked drastically and she could feel her stomach churn. She was about to ask what was happening before a few of the people in the crowd started to shout, flailing their arms about like madmen, prompting the ones already inside to quickly move forward. Immediately, she moved back only to trip over her own feet, causing her to yelp out when she collapsed onto the floor. However, she did not wallow in the pain that suddenly shot up her side when she landed on her hip. Rolling onto her bum, she scrambled back, only to feel her back press against one of the hold walls of the building.

She peered up at one of the men that lunged forward, reaching his hands out and let out a scream, her arms reaching up to fold over her head instinctively, though she knew it wouldn’t provide her with much protection against these men. A loud sound rang through her ears and she heard a ‘thud’. For a long moment, Cecily remained curled up before slowly lowering her arms, raising her head slightly to look at the man collapsed onto the ground, blood beginning to pool around his body. Her arms and legs trembled in fear and for the longest moments, she just stared wide-eyed at the man, who was now dead before she finally lifted her gaze to who it was that defended her. Wait, it was that man. Damn, she couldn’t think of his name. Her mind was all fuzzy and erratic with fear.

Cecily scrambled to her feet, quickly pressing her back up against the wall. ”What the hell is going on?” She blurted out in a rather hoarse tone, clearly becoming a bit traumatized by the whole situation. However, as she turned her gaze towards the crowd of people that had formed near the building. They clearly didn’t look to happy with the fact someone had interfered in whatever they had planned on doing to her. A shiver run up her spine at the thought of what could have happened, though before she could even glance toward Chris (finally she could remember his name), she could hear the sudden shouts of the townspeople who suddenly lunged forward, though she took notice not all of them came inside, but rather moved off in a different direction. She heaved in a sharp breath and immediately shifted herself closer to Chris. He was the one with the gun, after all.

Trash Unicorn

User Image
                                  Now that wasn’t a pleasant sight at all. He tried to swallow the dry lump in his throat the moment he saw the gruesome sight of that axe being swung down, decapitating their contact. His lips twitched into a disgusted frown, slowly taking a few steps away from the window for the purpose of keeping himself from being seen. He looked toward Sheva, who seemed displeased as well, but then Chris mentioned the name of that woman they met earlier. Leon stiffened. That’s right. She could be in danger. He and Sheva both followed the two, their pistols now out and at a ready for any infected villager that may have crossed their paths and chose to attack them. All seemed quiet so far, until they came to the area in which they had met her. Looking around the corner, he noticed the crowd that had suddenly looked toward them when Chris called out.

”Dammit,” He muttered harshly under his breath when Chris suddenly lunged himself toward the crowd, plowing his way into the building. He did so with ease, though Leon wasn’t necessarily pleased with the fact he made such an irrational action. Then again, Leon wasn’t exactly cautious all the time and happened to throw himself a little too eagerly in dangerous situations. He supposed he was more displeased with the situation they had been placed in. He heard the scream, which signified Cecily was in there as they thought. He hoped Chris would be able to handle himself in there. Though, once some of the crowd dispersed into two groups, one pushing into the building, the other coming toward him, Spencer and Sheva, he raised his pistol, aiming it towards a few of the townspeople’s heads, pulling the trigger with each shot.

It had become a habit after a while, just shooting them in the head. It was a sure fire way to kill someone, or in the case of Racoon City, something. ”Sheva, you want to head inside and help Chris out a little?” It wasn’t meant to sound like a question, but rather it was a demand and much to his surprise, Sheva seemed to get it. If she refused he would’ve been irritated. His amber eyes briefly shifted to watch as Sheva moved forward, shooting at whoever got in her way as she moved toward the building. Leon took a few steps back to keep his distance from the infected civilians that had lunged in his direction. Taking notice of one that came uncomfortably close, he twisted his body and lifted his led, kicking the man back before raising the pistol once again, shooting.

User Image

The infected were swarming the door, and she couldn't help but call out Chris's name as he barrelled inside. Even so, she didn't go in after him; she wasn't nearly as large, and no matter how good she was, there was no way in hell she'd be able to survive. Instead, she took up a place beside Leon and began firing, effectively capturing the attention of some of the infected.

Sheva darted inside when Leon asked her to, which surprised Spencer quite a bit. The infected saw that they weren't going to be much of a match against guns, even though there were a crap load more of them than there were of the others. However, they certainly weren't going to just leave empty handed, which was why, when Sheva ran into the fray, a few of them overcame her and dragged her out through another door, carrying her away to wherever they would go.

Spencer continued to fire until they'd gone to far, finally running inside to see Chris standing close to Cecily. "Are you okay? Where's Sheva?" Her eyes quickly took in the room, trying to seek the young woman, only to see a feather laying on the ground. Picking it up, she saw it had a small metal loop on the end of it; it'd been an accessory in Sheva's hair. Alarmed, Spencer turned her gaze to the door across the room; it was slightly ajar, and there were a few tiny drops of blood leading outside of it.

"Oh, ********] she sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose. She only stood there a moment longer before darting to the door and easing it open, only to see that no one was out there; Sheva was gone, captured by those sons of bitches.

"Guys, she's gone!"

Paranoia is in bloom,

User Image

Chris looked down as he stood in front of Cecily, raising his head again to begin shooting at the mass of infected people. "It's difficult to explain," he said, trying to sound as reassuring as he could. "But I'll do my best to - once we're out of this mess. Don't worry; I'll protect you." He turned and gave her a smile.

Suddenly, more shots fired from the doorway, and the crowd began to dispurse. He only relaxed when Spencer and Leon ran in, his eyebrows shooting up when he saw Sheva was, indeed, not with them. He was immediately on red alert, gently taking Cecily's elbow and leading her forward. He peered towards the door that was ajar, finally looking at Spencer when she came back and spoke.

"Well, we've gotta go get her!" he insisted, but paused when he looked down at Cecily. The wheels of his mind began turning and he looked up at Leon, and then Spencer. "It's not safe for her to stay here." He looked back down at Cecily. "Look, I don't want anyone to have to experience this type of thing. But we can't leave you here alone. And we can't leave without Sheva... so, you have to come with us. We'll explain everything along the way. I promise."

Branded like an animal

Trash Unicorn

User Image
                                  His body stiffened when Spencer brought Sheva’s absence to attention and he couldn’t help but feel his stomach churn in dread. What did she mean she was gone? He knew what she meant. He would’ve just rather it not be true. He watched when she lifted a hoop earring from the ground and immediately pivoted on his heel to step out of the door, looking around. ”Sheva!” He called out, though he knew very well he wouldn’t get a response. Perhaps he was holding onto a tiny shred of hope. Where the hell could they have taken her? He lifted a hand up, pinching the space between his brows, closing his eyes. This just seemed too much like that mission he had to retrieve the president’s daughter. There were so many similarities: violent and hostile civilians, and the defenseless woman. A shiver ran up his spine. He could only imagine what else there was.

It was best not to jump to conclusions, though, without any evidence that would support his thoughts. Lowering his hand to his side, he tilted his head to peer over his shoulder, eyes focusing on the other three for a few moments. Yes, they had to go and find Sheva. Still, he was disturbed by the fact they would have to bring Cecily along. Although the three could likely keep an eye on her with ease, he thought it might be better not to get a defenseless human being involved in any of this. He didn’t know how dangerous it may get and if a swarm of those people came after them again, it may be too overwhelming to protect her. His brows furrowed somewhat, not liking that he was thinking her as a burden. Normally, he would be ecstatic to help protect someone, but he deduced that over the years and through his experiences since the Raccoon City incident, he had become more realistic.

”Look, I really don’t think we should drag her in any deeper than she already is. It’s dangerous. One of us should get her out of this place and somewhere safe while the other two go to find Sheva.” He gave a curt nod, turning to face the group, heaving a heavy sigh. ”Then, whoever goes with her, can catch up with us.” He looked out the door once again, his lips tugging into a frown. He shouldn’t have had Sheva barge into the crowd like that. He should’ve thought things through. Shaking his head, he quickly pushed that thought aside, knowing they had to concentrate on getting her back.

Trash Unicorn

User Image
                                  Cecily stayed by Chris as they spoke of what to do. She still felt quite antsy and ready to jump at any sign of sudden movement that might occur. She could feel her heart pounding, not ready to relax, even though it seemed things had calmed for the time being. She wanted to know what was going on, what that uproar was all about, but decided to not ask for answers a second time, at least for right now. They seemed concerned of a missing person and it was then when she realized there had been a forth person with them. She recalled the woman that approached just before Cecily parted ways with them. Had something happened to her? She stiffened at the thought and shifted uneasily where she stood, her brows furrowing. She didn’t even want to think of what may have happened.

Although she was more than happy to hear Leon mention taking her someplace safe, she couldn’t get herself too enthusiastic over the idea, not knowing what their decision may be. She could feel herself slowly beginning to calm, despite the slight tremble in her fingers, which she ignored. Cecily turned her gaze to look around, observing the bodies that littered the ground. What had caused them to act in such a manner? She pursed her lips together, feeling increasingly uncomfortable. ”I can help if someone gets hurt,” She said, not to encourage that they have her tag along to find Sheva, but to make herself seem like less of a burden if they happened to make that choice.

(Shooort.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces