Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

CLOUD███████████████X ❜RIKU WINTER ! ↷
CLOUDCLallCLO my CLO lifeCLO l'veCLO beenCLO goodCLO butCLO nowCLO thinkingCLOwhat CLOthe CLO hell?
CLOUD▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
CLOUDIF YOU LOVE ME, IF YOU HATE ME↓

CLOUDCYOU CAN'T SAVE ME BABY, BABY ♬

User Image
                                                                                                      ❜O1 : BEDROOM
                                                                                                      ❜O2 AVRIL LAVIGNE WHAT THE HELL

❜O3 : WHAT THE HELL?
                                                                  Riku raised one of her eyebrows. "You're kidding right?" Riku asked, already chose her option. Starve to death. That sounds a lot easier. So that was his plan all along!

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

"Suit yourself." Mitch could always have his way with Riku once she was too malnourished to properly fight back. It was a douche bag tactic, but he saw no problem with it. He would be satisfied in the end and there would be no child as a consequence. Mitch looked at Riku with a smirk, as if he had won the lottery.

Awake and Alive by Skillet

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

CLOUDCLallCLO my CLO lifeCLO l'veCLO beenCLO goodCLO butCLO nowCLO thinkingCLOwhat CLOthe CLO hell?

User Image

Riku twitched a bit as he smirked. So he wasn't kidding after all.... What a ******** a*****e. Up to her best abilities, she tried to keep her cool. "....*****] she said slowly and continue to eat her breakfast.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch rolled his eyes at Riku's comment. *****? No. "Our ages are pretty close together..." He replied, knowing four to six years would qualify him as a ***** if he they were younger. Riku wasn't in sixth grade or somewhere around there. She was in high school and he was a new teacher there. Sure, a few years was kind of shunned upon but there were different age gaps to be concerned about.

OutOfChloroform;;
Merrr; I can only think of him raping her. D: Brain dead and lewd.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

"I'm not eighteen yet so I would consider you as a ***** now," Riku said since she heard it from one of her friends or something. "Someone would find me eventually," Riku said, as she took a bite. "You're a new teacher. It's weird for them to take 'vacations' so suddenly. Is that even possible?"

// I'm kinda brain dead too o___e
                                                                  I know how you feel, Bre D: //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch simply shrugged again, feeling carefree and high on life from the alcohol once more. Age didn't when love was involved. Granted, he didn't love Riku, but he was infatuated by her. It was close enough. "You can keep on dreaming." He said, a little glad she was stubborn. It wouldn't be as fun to break her of she was weak. "It's possible... I have connections with the school board and higher-ups."

OutOfChloroform;;
</3

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

Riku took another bite of her food. There weren't any poison or drugs so far. So far so good. Hopefully, someone would find her within a few weeks or so. She wondered how her friends and family are. After this case, her parents are definitely going to be overprotective. Same thing for her friends too. "I didn't mean it like that. I meant YOU taking vacation for a newcomer. I don't see any logic behind that." Plus, it was in the middle of the school year.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

"Yeah, I have connections. They let me go with a replacement since I made up some sappy story about following my one true love to Tahiti." Mitch replied. He was a great actor when he truly committed to getting something from it. He watched her eat like he was going to poison her. He kept a blank face, keeping from laughing at her paranoia. Maybe I should knock her out with something once or if she trusts I won't...

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

"After some investigations... They're going to know it's a lie," Riku said, hoping that day would come effing soon. Riku never been to Tahiti before, but she seen the pictures. Pshhh, who would even like a guy like this dude? She pity the students who had crushes on Daniels. Poor things. She ended up finishing the breakfast and wiped her mouth with a tissue.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch shook his head at Riku before he got up and walked to a different room. He had to do something to scare he into liking him... But, what? Should he set up something to play hero and seem like he saved her life? It might make her more grateful. Mitch walked out of the house, leaving everything dangerous potentially locked up and he left Riku locked in. "Near town I go!" He said with a slightly drunken chuckle before walking up the front yard and he pulled out his phone to call several people and get them to meet in a disclosed location.

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image
                                                                                                      ❜O1 : --

Riku watched him leaving, wondering where he was going. I don't like this at all Riku thought to herself having pessimistic thoughts now. Get a hold of yourself Riku! You will survive this! Make a bomb or something! Riku thought to herself and brought positive things to her mind.

Sitting there for five minutes, she wondered where the heck he was. She walked out her room and decided to go to different rooms, but they were all lock. Isn't he a smart one... Riku thought to herself, wondering if there were paper clips or at least a bank card so she could break in.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch had gotten some of his friends to meet up with him in the woods surrounding his house. "Okay, boys... Here's the plan," He began before going off into the little details of what they would be doing. There was a group of five men, not including Mitch. They were all physically fit, intelligent, and looked rather intimidating. Mitch figured they fit the profile for the job he needed done rather perfectly. "Strike at dawn." Was his final order before he began to heads back through the woods, returning back home.

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

You know what? ******** this. ******** Mitch Daniels. Nooo, not the sexual way but the 'SCREW YOU a*****e' way. All the doors were ******** lock. She couldn't do anything. So instead of wasting her time, she walked around the house to be more familiar with it. Many times as possible.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch walked back into his house, locking doors behind him. He kind of expected Riku to take the time to familiar herself with as much of the house as she could. Mitch did not care as he set into a more secluded room in the house to wait out until later, deciding to tie up loose ends in the free time to dawn.

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

Riku had walked around the house like a million times. It wasn't that hard to memorize it. Or maybe she ate too much oatmeal that enhanced her memories.... Dunno.
                                                                  She watched as the door was unlatched by a certain someone. Oh ********. Look who's back? "Where did you go?" she asked, wondering where he went. Hopefully, it wouldn't be some kind of assassins or rapists hangouts or whatever the is consider 'dangerous' for her safety.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff