Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

Niall Morgan

indent Mirae's sister was just as good as liar as Mirae and she was able to be an informant on both ends. And, for some reason, Niall was being too overprotective over the mystery man at the bar. He shrugged his shoulders, "You can stick to your little stories, Mirae." Niall said as he got out of the car once they got home and he opened the door for Mirae before he stretched and went upstairs to go to bed, having heard Mirae's sister making noise upstairs since she was on the phone talking to her boyfriend at the time.

Wonderful Life by Alter Bridge

OutOfConfidence;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

CLOUD███████████████X ❜MIRAE MORGAN!
it'sXtheXmomentXofXtruthXandXtheXmomentXtoXlieXandXtheXmomentXtoXliveXandXtheXmomentXtoXdie
CLOUDCLOUDCLOUD• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
CLOUDTHE MOMENT TO FIGHT, TO FIGHT! ↓

CLOUDCTO THE RIGHT, TO THE LEFT, WE WILL FIGHT TO THE DEATH
    XX╔═════════════════════════════════════════════

XXXXX❜████ : Mirae Morgan
XXXXX❜████ : Room
XXXXX❜████ : Interacting with - Dad, Sis
XXXXX❜████ : BRAVE NEW WORLD

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae raised an eyebrow in reply, not bothering to say anything as she listened to the classical music that was playing. Once they returned home, she gave her Dad a look. "Thank you," she said, might as well be thankful that he opened the door for her. Mirae entered the house and could hear her sister yelping on the phone with her boyfriend (assuming). Quietly, she slipped into her sister's room like a cat. "We need to talk," she said as her voice was solid, not caring that she was on the phone.
          ══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent Bella froze, midsentence when her sister barged into her own room and demanded they speak. She groaned, "Sorry, Jake, I have to go. I'll text you soon. Bye, love you~" She whispered lovingly into the receiver of the phone since she didn't think her beloved boyfriend would want to hear her interacting with her sister. "What do you want, Mirae?" Bella asked, her tone a little too sassy at the moment since she could talk for hours on end with boys and she only talk to him for about half an hour until she was interrupted.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

it'sXtheXmomentXofXtruthXandXtheXmomentXtoXlieXandXtheXmomentXtoXliveXandXtheXmomentXtoXdie

XXXXX❜████ : Bella's room
XXXXX❜████ : Interacting with - Bella

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae closed the door behind her and crossed her arms over her chest while leaning against the wall. No, you're not sorry she thought to herself as she ended the call with her boyfriend. Mirae ignored the tone that she was using. God, it wouldn't kill her not talking to her boyfriend for about a minute or so. "Do you know Liam Barker? Is he's Dad's friend? Or is he your friend's friend or whatever?"

// Luka Megurine's outfit for Magnet xDDD //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent Liam? Who the hell was Liam? "I don't know a Liam Barker... And I haven't heard any of my friends talk about him." Bella replied as she pocketed her cell phone and stood up from her bed. She was wearing some simple skinny jeans along with a nice top. Nothing too fancy since she had only went to the mall with some friends earlier that day. "Why do you ask? Do you have a little crush?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae absorbed all the information she needed and nodded lightly. So Liam Barker was truly a random stranger. She paused for a minute and stared at the ground, thinking.
          "I found his wallet," she said finally, which translated to "I stole his wallet because that's how I take out anger." "Dad, gave me a drive to his workplace. He seemed a little off," she continued on. "Did you tell him that I steal?" she asked her, tilting her head with dead serious eyes.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent Bella blinked a little, knowing what her sister meant by her first statement. She knew that Mirae was a thief. It wasn't like she pulled off any major heists, plus, she did illegal things, too. Her boyfriend isn't exactly her age. "I may have let it slip when I was drunk one time." Bella admitted, sort of feeling bad, but it wasn't going to send her on a guilt trip. "Maybe he's only guessing things you can do wrong since you're apparently so perfect."'

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae studied her face with precision. That seemed reasonable, she didn't appear that she was lying. Dad wouldn't think that Mirae was "so perfect" maybe a good-too-shoe or at least "decent." Mirae sighed afterwards. "Well, that's unfortunate," she said with a source of annoyance. Mentally, she killed her sister at least three times. "I think Dad is gay," she said afterwards. She was suspicious about Dad's sexuality ever since they met Liam Barker. The stare. The tip. The argument in the car. It was a prediction. "Keep an eye on him," she said, looking at her with a blunt face.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent "You say it like it's a bad thing. If dad likes men... Let there be sword fights. We'll have something to talk about. Boys, boys, boys," Bella responded, texting her boyfriend and smiling to herself. The men were always so nice to her. In turn, she was nice to them. And, in more ways than one. "Why should I watch dad? What are you going to be doing?"' Bella asked, turning serious for one of the few times in her life.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

❛THIS IS WAR
          Oh? Did she sound homophobic? Mirae wasn't aware. Dad's wife a.k.a "Mom" was dead. If Dad liked someone else.... Was that cheating? Mirae wasn't sure. Sword fights didn't sound too good. Talking about boys wasn't Mirae's hobby. The only friends she made was Ryder and Ryuu (ever since she came to America). Come to think of it, she didn't have a lot of female friends. "Just in case if he doesn't sneak out of the house or stop by that place," she said. "Things could happen. It would be a drag if he gets a hangover," she shrugged. "I'll find other men's wallets and see his reactions," she said, noticing that she was serious. You don't see that everyday.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
// What's up with your status? owo //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent "So you're just going to go around and rob men and see which ones give dad an erection when you make him bring you to return their wallets again?" Bella asked, in some form of mild disbelief. Was her sister really one to resort to those means? It wasn't like their father liking men would be disastrous. If he was happy, Bella was happy. Plus, a new love around would let Bella be able to sneak out more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ooc
I'm pretty sure one of my best friends is mad at me because I don't know how to swallow my pride when we're debating about things. And blah, blah. Plus, I need to filter what I say in public. It's not even that bad. People do and say much worse.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae nodded, sounding a little bit crazy. It was worth a try. "Or we could just watch and see what happens," she said, thinking again. "Yeah, we should just rely on time and see what happens. I got homework and such." Her dad would grow more suspicious of her.

// She needs to calm her tits!! ;OOOO //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image
bella morgan

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

indent The sister nodded. Waiting seemed fine. "Stop trying to control everyone's life, Mirae. Everything will work out fine without you having to be involved." Bella said, texting her boyfriend while speaking before she looked up to make eye contact. "When are you ever going to find yourself someone?" Bella hadn't pinned her sister with a sexuality yet since she had never seen the female with anyone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ooc
Yeah, I guess she does? xD I don't know. Probably my fault. Everything's somehow my fault.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
User Image

❛THIS IS WAR
          Mirae shot a look at her sister. " I'm trying to control everyone's life? When was this? I'm just making sure that Dad doesn't go back to the car having to know that he's missing the next day. Everything will be chaotic by then," she replied, sounding pretty darn self-fish. Everything will work out fine without you having to be involved Mirae repeated the words of her sister's in her mind. That sounded that Mirae wasn't wanted. It wasn't a surprise though. She wasn't that important. Mirae rolled her eyes at her sister's question. When was she ever going to find someone? That was a good question. She was friendzone with everyone. "I don't go chasing people, Bella Cullen." Mirae wondered her sexuality sometimes.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces