Welcome to Gaia! ::

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Mitch was in the kitchen, preparing orange chicken and rice. He also had water and other drinks to accommodate Riku. "Just because I kidnap someone doesn't mean I have to be a jackass." He stated since sometimes she would need all the energy she could get. As the food finished cooking, Mitch set their plates on the table before going to Riku's room to check on her.

Her opened the door to see her walking about and saying numbers over and over again. "There aren't any phones in the house." He lied smoothly, since he kept some cell phones in a safe in his room, just in case an emergency was going on. Only his fingerprint could open it. "Are you hungry? I made dinner."

He didn't bother to tell her this is the only meal she gets until she proves her worth to him. Whether through sucking up or simply being a friend. Whatever he needed, actually. He walked over to the post and undid the shackles before holding onto them so he could latch them somewhere else once they were in the dining room. The shackles were only temporary since he didn't trust that Riku wouldn't try to run. The gates around his house only opened if he entered a code five minutes before the desired time he wanted to leave. They automatically re-locked after minute seven.

Awake and Alive by Skillet

OutOfChloroform;;
Gotta make the house nice to impress the ladies. ;D

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

CLOUD███████████████X ❜RIKU WINTER ! ↷
CLOUDCLallCLO my CLO lifeCLO l'veCLO beenCLO goodCLO butCLO nowCLO thinkingCLOwhat CLOthe CLO hell?
CLOUD▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
CLOUDIF YOU LOVE ME, IF YOU HATE ME↓

CLOUDCYOU CAN'T SAVE ME BABY, BABY ♬

User Image
                                                                                                      ❜O1 : ROOM
                                                                                                      ❜O2 AVRIL LAVIGNE WHAT THE HELL

❜O3 : WHAT THE HELL?
                                                                  Riku turned around hearing the man spoke to her. Lies. How does he pay the bills? Or his cell phones? He spoke about dinner. He was probably going to drug her and she might be in Mexico or Africa or Brazil or somewhere around the world! Riku shook her head. She was indeed hungry from swimming practice but she didn't want to be fooled by this man. "Why am I here?" she demanded for an answer. She watched him undid her shackles and looked at him.

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

By the looks of things, Riku was too paranoid for her own good. More food for him, then. "Why? Because I'm lonely." He summed it up pretty well as he began to walk to the dining room, tugging on the shackles for Riku to follow before he dragged her. The post was close enough for him to only having to pull her a few feet out of her doorway. She was able to walk around the living room and dining room area, but nowhere else.

Sitting down at the table, he began to eat his food to prove it wasn't poisoned or drugged since he could tell Riku was suspecting that to have happened. "Why would I drug you? You're already here. I want you awake for anything else that happens." He stated calmly while eating and watching her with interest.

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
// -insert British accent-
Why, I guess she's lucky
Well, I g2g now
Goodnight! xD //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
OutOfChloroform;;
emotion_dowant Oh, yes.
Good night, Pokey! -waves-
emotion_zzz
Emoticons! emotion_bigheart

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

CLOUDCLallCLO my CLO lifeCLO l'veCLO beenCLO goodCLO butCLO nowCLO thinkingCLOwhat CLOthe CLO hell?

User Image
                                                                                                      ❜O1 : DINNING ROOM

Riku glared at him when he replied and dragged her. "Get a girlfriend," Riku said angrily. It doesn't mean you could just go abduct a girl. Cautiously, she sat down and watched him eat his food. "Anything else that happens? Out of all the people in the universe, why the hell did you kidnap me? You're not going to away with this." Riku said with a hint of anger. She was hungry, but she wanted answers.

// The heart looks like a balloon owo //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

"You're the only one that I want, Riku." He informed her, bluntly while continuing to eat as if what he said was normal. Mitch sighed at her questions. From all the kidnapping stories he heard, he now realized why the kidnappers dreaded the questions. "My motive was to get the best girl out there to make me feel good, in more ways than one. And, that would be you. When I first saw you in class... I knew you were special." Mitch added, his voice as calm as could be while motioning for her to eat.

OutOfChloroform;;
... It actually does. xDD

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

Riku glared at him again. "Get an older woman and a relationship shouldn't start like that," she said, and pounded her fist on the table. "Special?!" she repeated. Lies! Lies! He was going to rape her than kill her! She couldn't believe that he would do this to her.

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
// I like the Crazy Onion and Yoyo and CiCi emoticons owo //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

"Don't tell me what to do!" Mitch shouted in annoyance before slamming his fist on the table as well, except his eyes only showed his emotions as opposed to all of his features. "Yes. Special. Now quit with the questions before I actually decide to do something bad." He threatened, already thinking up a punishment for her bossyness. "Just eat. Then, when you're done I'll clean up and you can clean the table. I'll give you a rag."

OutOfChloroform;;
I don't remember what those are. D;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

Riku leaned her chin on her palm. "Aww, I'm sorry did I made someone mad?" she asked, with a baby-ish voice. Almost making fun of him. "How sweet, you're doing the cleaning. How gentlemen like," she said sarcastically and picked her fork.

// Crazy Onions: User Image User Image

Yoyo and CiCi:
                                                                  User Image User Image //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

"Yes." Mitch replied, his voice dead serious while he spoke. "And, if you would like to keep your virginity, I suggest you lose the attitude." He threatened while taking his dirty dishes and leaving to rinse them off and set them in the dishwasher after putting the leftovers in the fridge and caring for those dishes as well. A few minutes later, he returned to the table with a rag that was just wet enough to clean the table and he waited by Riku patiently for her to finish.

OutOfChloroform;;
o: Those are so cute!
I remember seeing them places! <3 Awwww!

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

Riku coughed. "I wouldn't loose my virginity to someone like you," she said and coughed even more. "That's just too gross to imagine," she said and coughed one last time even though he was threatening her. "Well, let's see how good your cooking is," Riku said, assuming that he did the cooking. Or was there a maid around here? Maybe there were girls around her age that he's keeping, but hiding. Riku stabbed her chicken and started to play with her food. "Sorry, this always happen before I eat," Riku said. "I'm trying to make myself like home," she said with a one second glare to her plate.

// There's tons! 8DDDD
                                                                  It's on some websites and stuff
                                                                  Mainly used for MSN owo //

10,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Mitch Daniels

Riku was acting like she had a choice. How cute. Deciding against saying anything, Mitch sat back down in his seat while cleaning where he sat as Riku stabbed the chicken. "My cooking's not bad." He stated simply, not bothering to reply to what she said before. Arguing with a teenager was pointless. Maybe he could slowly get her to want him. "Take your time..." Mitch reassured Riku before getting up and going back to the kitchen to temporarily put the knife away. Playing Mr. Nice Guy was already proving to be a difficult task.

OutOfChloroform;;

Noob

10,150 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Champion 300
                  User Image
CLOUDCLOUDXXXXXXX

User Image

After making a mess with her plate, she started to eat her dinner. It wasn't half bad. Pretty good actually. "Not bad," she said, and started to eat even more since she was hungry. Maybe it was because she was hungry. Everything tastes good if you're hungry.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff