• Generous 100
User Image

Emma Marie Tolly
Artist

but at the end of the day
I can't sway the decisions life may make
and at the end of the day
for our sake

Emma was taken into the lower part of the ship. She was put in with people from the age of sixteen to the age of seventeen. There was a girl who didn't seem to want to talk to anyone. Well there were a few girls and boys who didn't seem to want to talk to anyone. Most of the kids there didn't seem to want to do anything other than go home. Unless their house was a broken house already. Emma sat down on the floor and looked around. A few girls started to mess around with one of the girls that boarded with Emma and her brother. The girl didn't look like she wanted to be messed with but that didn't matter to the big tough girls who thought they were the best. They started a fight with the girl and she didn't give up to them. She fought back until someone started to scream that she had killed the girl. Emma sat there staring at the girl who had just died. Everyone else was freaking out. There were girls running around screaming and yelling trying to get a crew member there. Not that they would really do anything. They'd just laugh and go and pick up the girl. Emma got up and moved away from the door, which was where she was sitting.

She didn't really care that someone had just killed another person. Sure it scared her. It scared her half to death but there was nothing wrong with trying to defend yourself. Emma looked around again as the crew came in and started to take the girl out. It seemed like her friends weren't done with the girl who had killed their friend. Emma didn't understand why they would still go after the girl. There really was no point in it. They might as well just end up like their friend. There were to many problems on the boat and they were just getting started. She knew at the island there was going to be even worst problems. Most of the things that she had heard about it were creepy and made her have nightmares all the time. There were rumors about everything. Things that Emma didn't even want to think about.

She didn't like being away from her brother but she was going to have to get used to it now. There was to much going on for her to complain to people. She was worried that people were going to pick on her because she was young looking. Even though she was sixteen she looked more like ten or around that age. Most of the people at the orphanage thought that she was much younger than she was. She also didn't have a good power. She wasn't able to do much with it here.

Emma looked up again and there was a girl with fire around her body she looked like she was going to attack someone. She then realized that it was the girl who had just killed her friend. Emma was about to try to stop them when another girl walked into the section. She looked about sixteen and Emma remembered seeing her on the dock. She looked serious and straight at the girl that was about to attack.

it could all come down to pain
but at the end of the day...
end of the day
I can't control
what life gives
and takes away...

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Dakota Claude Tolly
Level 4
Power augmentation, sensing, and negation

I wait for you: it's been two hours now,
You're still somewhere in town,
Your dinners getting cold.

Kota was taken under the ship and was thrown into a small room. There weren't to many people there and he quickly realized that he wasn't the oldest age group there. He didn't like the feeling of being under someone. He had a nice power and had a good heart but that really didn't mean anything. He sat down in the corner of the room and looked at the people around there. Most of them were talking to each other and laughing. There were a few though that looked like they were about to piss themselves. Kota smiled a little. The boat was scary and the place they were going was freaky but that didn't mean that everyone was going to explode or something. That's what he look on the boys faces were.

Kota sat there thinking about his sister and where she was. He knew that she was going to be fine but he was still worried about her. There was something about letting her go somewhere without him that really freaked him out. They had been together forever and he didn't want to lose her now. There was no telling what the boat would do to her. Kota was deep in thought and didn't realize that his stomach was churning. Before he knew it he was leaning over a small bucket throwing up the little amount of food that he had eaten. After that he laid against the wall as many of the people in his age group just stared at him. Someone called the crew trying to get someone to take him out of there. One kid mumbled something about Kota being lucky that he was going to get to go on deck.

((Sorry this was short.))

I rest my case you are always this late,
And you know how much I hate waiting around 'round 'round
User Image

Gabriel Sanche

Շ¡ოє Շσ ՏեąԻե...

Mr. Sanche looked back at the city one last time as the boat headed out. But didn't look long. Shaking his head he went towards the in-line of the dock. He had the ability to roam nearly everywhere on the ship; yet, in light of events and there destination it seemed useless to even try. This wasn't a cruise for enjoyment. No, that wasn't the case at all. Why would he want to enjoy his last few days and be happy and then be thrust into a world of hell where what he had done the moment before mattered let alone days.

A commotion next to one of the doors leading downstairs drew his attention. A couple of crew members were carrying up a girl. She looked limp and he wondered what had happened. Innocently walking towards the scene he listened in on what he could.

"She's dead. That's what they were yelling downstairs."
"Dead? How?"
"Apparently one of the new recruits."
"Hey, you! Get the hell away from here and mind your own business."

That had been directed at Gabriel and he nodded. The fighting often hurt people but killed? That would be the first time he'd heard that it had killed someone. One of the new girls that had been brought in. Now he wished that he had paid more attention to those coming aboard the ship but truth be told he had only paid attention to the young man to enter, the only boy in the bunch. Which was something else that he found odd about the whole the new people. He'd directed his attention else where but looked back when the crew member who'd told him to mind his own business damn near shouted, "Holy s**t!"

The girl they'd carried up still looked bad but she was sitting up on her own. She didn't have much energy and she looked like she'd was just getting over some terminal illness but she was alive. The two crew members started to converse again. From the bits and pieces of what he cold here from his new position located further away he concluded that the girl had to be fatally wounded or have been in a situation that could kill her longer for her to actually die. (For explanation on what I mean by this since Gabrial obviously wouldn't know is that since Zerian had released her hold almost immediatly after she stopped breathing then it gave her time to restart her heart and such. But if it would have been held much longer than it wouldn't have worked because the hold would still have blocked air and functions in her body. Does that even make sense? I'm not realy sure)) The crew member was headed back downstairs to inform them that the girl had lived, amazingly.

Just as he turned from that commotion someone was coming up one of the boys' stairs along with a crew member. The boy was instantly recognized as the new recruit and Gabriel watched. He didn't look so good. Maybe he got sea sick or something? He didn't really care. These new recruits were entertaining to say the least and he smirked to himself. ((Ya, if you don't want the boy to come upstairs then totally ax that part since I know it was kind of controlling.))

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Lydia Marie Davis

-----------------------------------------------

Lydia stood on the deck of the ship for another good minute before she heard some loud noises from under the ship. found the stairs that lead down to where the sixteen to seventeen year olds were. There were a lot of people talking and two men walked into the room and then out again chatting about something as they carried a girl who seemed to be close to death if not dead. Lydia walked into the room quietly after she watched the crew members take the girl up to deck. Lydia wondered what was going to happen in the room now. She opened the door and walked in. There were a few girls talking to someone in the corner. Lydia couldn't see the girls face but she knew those girls. Their 'leader' was someone who was allowed in most places. Lydia had dealt with them most of her time on the boat. They all got on around the time that she had. She knew that they were trying to be mean to someone and they could be mean. Lydia walked over to the group of girls.

"Stop messing around. It's not funny what you do to people." Lydia wasn't sure the whole story but she did know that the girl taken to deck was one of their friends. She didn't want to but if she had to she would use her power to stop them. There was another girl sitting there. She was the one that got on with the boy Lydia had noticed earlier. She didn't really have time to listen to what people said so she walked to the girl who all of them were huddled around. "What's going on here?"

Lydia didn't like listening to the mean girls. They blew things way out of proportions. She'd rather listen to the one who was on the other side of that. She didn't like knowing that there was something going on with any of them. She thought that they should stick together but she also didn't like the thought of that at all. There was to much in her own mind at the moment to think about what was going on with other people.

((Sorry that it's short. Also I don't mind that he got up to the deck. I'll explain it next post.))

What if I fall and hurt myself?
Would you know how to fix me?

What if I went and lost myself?
Would you know where to find me?

If I forgot who I am,
Would you please remind me oh?
Cause without you things go hazy.
User Image

Zerian Reece

Not bothering to look up when another girl had found her way over to teh group that was already yelling and talking to her she just kept her head down on her knees with her arms wrapped around. Maybe if she ignored them they would just go away. That's what she wanted. For them to go away. She didn't want to hear them or see them or smell them. She just wanted them to vanish.

The other girl who'd just walked up to the group had spoken. Had told them to quit? It was odd. Surely, they were all together in this. All of them had become friends and put trespassers like herself in their place? Surely. But it seemed as though that idea wasn't correct. When the girl had asked her opinion then she shook her head. She didn't want to talk about it. A girl whose friend had been taken upstairs sneered something rude to her even though she coudln't understand it she knew it wasn't nice.

"It wasn't my fault... It wasn't... if... I didn't mean to..." her phrases were broken and incomplete. her words slurred and stumbled upon. Almost like she had been crying, but she hadn't been. She as just terrified and worried. It hadn't been her fault. Had it? She didn't do anything. She didn't want to fight. She hadn't fought. Why were they telling her she'd killed.

Her look at each of their faces had lingered on the one who was being kind but looked down once more. She'd believe the other girls. She'd not care. The rocking of the ship back and forth caught up to her in her panic and she felt nauseas ((spelled it wrong I swear)). Swaying in her spot, in an oposite rythm of the boat she mumbled to herself, "I didn't do it. I didn't do it. They lie. I didn't do it."

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Dakota Claude Tolly
Level 4

As Kota covered his mouth trying to force himself to feel better, two men walked down stairs and opened the door to his cell. They walked over to him and grabbed him. Kota was wondering what was going on, but at the moment he didn't really care. Anything would be better than sitting down there throwing up all over as everyone watched him. They started to walk up the stairs that he had just come down a few minutes ago. When they reached the top he saw one of the boys from earlier but he only looked at him for a minute, he then ran to the edge of the boat and blew some more chunks. He was starting to blush for no reason. He didn't like looking like he was weak so now was a time when he wished he could just disappear for a bit. He had no strength to do anything right now though.

He slowly managed to turn his head and looked around the deck. There were still a few kids around that he had noticed when he was coming onto the boat. There was also a new girl up there. She didn't looked to good Kota wondered what had happened to her. The two men who had walked with Kota to the side of the boat looked like they were worried about what he was going to next. It wasn't like Kota even thought about jumping off of the boat, he would never leave his little sister there. The captain had come on to the deck now and didn't look to happy. There was a lot going on that he had to deal with. He was kind of a lazy captain to start and he had a dirty little secret. Kota turned around and watched as the captain walked to the girl.

User Image

Gabriel Sanche

Շ¡ოє Շσ ՏեąԻե...

Gabriel chuckled at a small thought that had entered his head as he watched the deck and passing sea. It was odd that he was so calm on this. Back at home he'd had such a temper. He had a grin on his face as he walked to the edge. The thought of jumping over was so tempting. It wouldn't be hard to get to shore at the moment since they were so close and the crew wouldn't be able to catch or stop him. The thought of freedom. It was tempting for sure. However, he did jump. Freedom may have been the absolute goal for some but for him he was more interested in the adventure that awaited wherever this damned boat took him.

Looking back at the deck again he sighed. This trip was taking forever and it seemed that the only things that could be done he'd done over and over and over again. Returning his attention to the girl and captain and crew and the commotion in that area he sighed. It was ridiculous how much of a fuss over something so simple. Honestly, it was just something knew to add to the bunch of things kids could do nowadays.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Lydia Marie Davis

Lydia looked to the girl who was the 'attacker'. "What happened?" She didn't wait for the girl to calm down. There was a chance that she wouldn't talk after she calmed down. So Lydia just wanted to get it all out of her now. Lydia sat down next to where the girl was sitting but for some reason she had a feeling the girl wouldn't say to much. Lydia started to talk again. Hoping that her talking would make the girl talk. "You know, they may seem mean now, but once we're on the island they will all want to be our friends. They don't seem to strong and this boat isn't going to help them get away. It's just their way of saying they are scared. They'll stop bugging you. There have been many girls they tried to rule over. In fact one of their other girls got hurt as well." Lydia smiled to the girl hoping that it'd make her calm down. She wasn't used to being nice to random people though. It didn't feel normal to her.

Lydia looked around as some people looked at her as she was sitting next to the new girl. She was one of the girls that had been picked on. She hurt one of them a little. They didn't step in her way after that. The girl she had hurt never returned this part of the boat again. Lydia didn't know what happened and didn't really care about her. People who wouldn't learn anything because they think they are better than that. Well they deserved to be punished. They were going to be at the island soon and she didn't want to get in to many fights. Plus she would be join a bunch of other people who had already been there for awhile.

She turned her attention back to the new girl. There were a lot of whispers though. She didn't care what they were saying but she heard something about Lydia trying to team up with the girl. That is since they both attacked one of the 'popular' girls. Lydia rolled her eyes again and looked to the girl. "What is your power?"

((Sorry for taking so long to reply!))

If I forgot who I am,
User Image

Zerian Reece

Zerian didn't answer the girl at first although the words did make her feel better. Fear? That's what they did when they were scared. She wondered just how much of a threat they were to the outside population. Afterall, outside they must have been terrified. it made her feel better that it wasn't just her that they had decided to pick on. She ignored the others who were talking and focused as much as she could on the girl who had moved to sit next to her.

When asked her power she had a quick terrified look in her face and she shook her head, "I-I- I don't have one. I'm don't even know why I'm on this ship. There were guys with guns. They came. they came to my school and started to yell and point and I-I just... I don't remember. I just remember being pushed onto this boat and brought down here where they started to be mean. Then more yelling and now here we are."

It was the honest truth. She really didn't know much more than that. It seemed silly now that she had said it and she wished she could have taken it back, though that wasn't an option. Looking at the other girl she tried to give a smile though it was weak and without energy, "I'm Zerian Reece. Thanks."

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Dakota Claude Tolly
Level 4

Kota started to get up since there was no one around him now. It wasn't like he could do much to stop anyone that was planning on attacking him. The mates of the ship were giving him a glance trying to make sure he wasn't going to do anything stupid. They were now far enough away from land that even if he wanted to jump over the side he had no way of living. Then again many people would rather die then go to the island. He started to walk to the girl who didn't look so good. Most people on deck were doing that. Kota started to wonder what exactly had happened to the girl. She didn't seem like she was okay. Though from what he knew about people she probably started it. The captain was standing in front of her seeing if she was okay. He started to talk to the people around. Saying something about how they needed to take her to 'that place'. Kota wanted to ask them what that place was. He wanted to know all about the boat and everything about the island. He was about to say something and then he stopped. He couldn't decide if it was actually a smart idea to do that.

He turned away from the crew and looked around. Hoping that there was someone else that he could talk to. There were a few different kids standing around. Most of them looked like they were kind of freaky. Kota didn't want to walk up to one of them. Though there was one guy who didn't look so scary. He started to walk to him and then he had to sit down for a moment. His head was still very dizzy. He looked for the guy. He was only a few feet away from him. "Hey," was all that he could manage.

((Sorry it's short. I'm kind of having writers block.))

User Image

Gabriel Sanche

Շ¡ოє Շσ ՏեąԻե...

He didn't bother looking at the kid when he spoke. Gabriel knew who it was since he'd been watching him since he had came up the stairs. Gabriel found an interest in the boy that he couldn't quite expalin. Which actually did urk him slightly. Maybe they could become good friends? A chuckle escaped his lips at that thought. Doubtful. They seemed to be too different for that sort of thing.

After a few minutes he replied to the simple word, "How have you enjoyed you're little vacation." he chuckled once more at those words. It was an odd phrasing for this little trip.

Magnetic Lover

13,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
User Image

Lydia Marie Davis

Lydia smiled at the girl that was sitting next to her. "I'm sure they will leave you alone now. I'm going to go and see what's going on up on deck." She got up and walked out of the room. She knew that most of the girls would leave her alone. As angry as they were with her they weren't willing to let what happened with their friend happen with themselves. Lydia quickly walked up to the deck. The girl was sitting there and the crew and captain were standing around her. They didn't seem to interested in her though. Lydia walked over to listen to what they were planning.

"Let's take her to the health area. We'll worry about what to do with her if she gets any worst." Lydia rolled her eyes. That's what they always said when people were injured of ill. By health area all they meant was a small room where some kids that had healing powers would do their best to help whoever it was that came in. Lydia had been in there once, and only once. After that they tried to put her in there again. She said no.

If I forgot who I am,

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff