Welcome to Gaia! ::

{_Ivan V. Emmanuel_}
User Image

Jax was to stubborn for his own good, and Ivan to weak. Ivan knew better, much better, than to do this. Everything about it was so wrong, and yet, that thought, the thrill of danger made him throb more and made him want his lover to go on. Though, for some reason his face was covered, it didn't make sense to Ivan, but he allowed the younger male to continue on. This was so typical of men, they were both blinded by their need for sex, for pleasure. They both knew better than to go on with this and yet they did. In the back of Ivan's mind a little voice was screaming, is this one time worth losing him forever? And closer than reason was another voice responding, there is a chance nothing will happen to him! Jax was dead wasn't he?! Did he have a soul for Ivan to claim as his own? He didn't think so! Maybe he was overreacting, Ivan really wouldn't have put it past himself to overreact. In fact, if he didn't overreact he would be worried about himself. Hadn't that been what caused him to blow the door of their apartment? Yes, that was it. Jax would be fine. And, if he was going to be find then why not let this turn into something much more than a simple hand job.

The older male took the towel off his face wiping the damp feeling away. He pulled his lover more to a central location and flipped him to his back. Hopefully, there was enough time in between Jax's shower release and now. Of course their was, this was Jax, not some newbie. Max climbed on top of the twin getting into the proper mounted position. "Jax, I love you." He bent down to the younger mans mouth and kissed it.

{{You know they aren't supposed to be doing this. Poor Jax doesn't know what's coming for him. Poor Ivan is about to feel awful. We are so dramatic I want you to know that. In other news, I'm listening to Sarah Jezebel Deva's new solo album which leaked on Youtube. Expect to see it in a post eventually. I love her.}}

Ivan was always finished before Jax, it was just like a law or something. No matter how hard Ivan tried to hold off he just couldn't keep it in. But, this time it was different. After four long years it felt, well, it was just a hot mess. But, this time was different and Ivan knew it. He attempted to do the same thing as last time, but knew that it wasn't going to be possible. His body went numb, time seemed to stop completely, the pair made eye contact even though they weren't looking at one another. Jax's entire life ran thought Ivan's mind in an instant and then there was a loud clap and the room returned to it's normal state. Ivan felt sick to his stomach aware of what he had just done. He couldn't bare to to look as he knew what was coming next. "Command me Confessor"

Sing us a song, a song called how did it all go wrong.

Headstrong Lionheart

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jax Lovett ⋌⋚⊰⊹
For even the hardest we try, there are some things we will never triumph over.

“Command me, Confessor.”

---

Oh, was the Devil’s Servant mad. That soul, that very precious soul of his, had been attacked. And by a Confessor, none the less, that just happened to be his soul’s ******** buddy. This wouldn’t do. Jax Lovett’s soul was his by God, and no goody-two-shoes little Heaven’s boy was going to take that away from him! It took less than a second on Earth’s time to contemplate his plan of attack, before suddenly the floor in Jax’s bedroom split open, with large gaseous fumes seeping upwards to cloud the room. And by the next second it cleared, leaving behind a furious looking man with horns and a goat’s beard on his chin.

“DO HUMANS NOWADAYS HAVE NO MANNERS?!” the Devil’s Servant commanded in a deep gruff sort of voice that showed none of his earlier amusement. He pointed towards the naked soulless Jax Lovett, whose eyes were only for Ivan. The male didn’t even seem to have noticed the servant’s presence. Clapping his hands once, and suddenly the scene changed. No longer was the younger man naked, but clothed in a dark, twisted version of his Redemption costume, and large heavy chains weighting him down. His focus was still on Ivan.

“See how he paws for you? Alive, dead, even soulless- his only desire is to have your attention.” The servant’s orange eyes rotated from Jax to the older male. “Even giving his soul back shall just end again and again in the same manner, wouldn’t it? The loins of mortal men are so very unforgiving, Ivan Emmanuel, and he uses them to the best of his ability. So I shall grant you two small gifts.” He moved his fingers to his mouth and wolf-whistled for a fluff ball to descend upon them.

The white ball of fuzz looked particularly joyous at holding a shiny orb in its long red tongue. But as it dropped off the object to the servant, it immediately fluttered over to Ivan, its millions of beady red eyes blinking rapidly with love for him. It kept trying to fly closer, while dripping slimy blue ooze all over the place. “This little one, is gift one. It took me forever and a day to restrain her from you two, but it seems that despite that, she still wants back.” He snapped his fingers at the Emperor Imp, a devilish grin on his face. “You might know her better as Chipper.”

Immediately the fuzz ball dropped into the naked Ivan’s lap, transformed instead into a white squirrel with beady red eyes. She offered a sheepish smile before scurrying over to stare at the still soulless Jax Lovett. “Part two will probably be a more welcomed gift.” Chipper twitched her tail at the servant, but didn’t offer up any further disagreements. “Because this one is very, very special.” The silvery shiny orb in his hand was now held out in front of him. Before Ivan probably even grasped the idea of what he was about to do, he splintered off a tiny shard of the orb, which was in fact Jax’s soul.

The Devil’s Servant walked towards his helper then, thrusting the remaining half into his chest. Turning on his heel, he pointed at the sliver. “This little thing is a piece lover boy’s soul. Because of how a Confessor’s ability works, any loss of control results in the victim losing their identity. The reason I’m handing this off to you is so that there shall be no more accidents.” The servant took a step closer to the naked Ivan, the glowing piece still in his hands. “The reason this is such a glorious gift though is because you also still hold some control over Jax. Which means when you say no to rough butt sex, he says, ‘can I rub your back instead?’.” He tipped his hands towards the man, the orb still floating there.

“You better take it, or the next time you won’t be getting him back at all. I’ll force him to listen obediently to me like a little lap dog.” The servant turned towards Jax who looked rather dazed out and confused. “Bark, doggie. Bark.”

“Woof!”

{_Ivan V. Emmanuel_}
User Image

As the ground ripped open Ivan was aware of what was coming. He didn't even call for them but the two daggers of the Confessor appeared in his hands. He could feel their burn running through his hands which indicated this could be a real threat; but, there was also a chance that this was who really owned Jax's soul was coming to contest it. Jax wasn't meant to be confessed, but he was glad that it hadn't worked on him the way it would his master. Ivan knew that if he were to confess the Devil's servant who was now in the room it would torture him to death forcing him to see all the misdeeds he'd done in his life. Ivan actually thought that it should have worked like that on Jax too, but he was glad that is didn't.

He listened to the man with horns speak. He'd made several points, and actually made Ivan feel okay about himself as he was reassuring him just how much Jax loved him. He wasn't panicing only because he was certain that the servant of the Devil could fix this. He had to be able to. After all, Jax's soul was actually his.

The Albino Squirrel dropped in Ivan's lap it seemed to to wrap it's tail around Ivan's exposed private and she seemed to be gathering the mess Ivan made on his stomach while confessing Jax. He looked down at the creature with disgust as she met him with a look of pure affection. Knowing she was about to be swatted at she ran over to Jax. Ivan was curious how she would react to Pandora. He would probably have to keep them separate he could see Chipper trying to kill the infant and that didn't work well for anyone.

Ivan grabbed out for the shard being handed to him but instead of grabbing it, it was absorbed into his flesh. Ivan kind of stared wide eyed for a moment, he didn't know it would do that! He didn't like the idea of having control over his lover! Sometimes he wanted rough butt sex! And, he didn't want to have to ask for it, and while it was happening he would certainly ask Jax to stop but he wouldn't really mean it! That was all part of rough butt sex!

"Thank you," He offered to the demon, giving him a warm smile. As he blinked a weird image of the three of them in the bed ran through his mind. What was wrong with him!

Sing us a song, a song called how did it all go wrong.

Headstrong Lionheart

User Image
⊹⊱⋛⋋ Jax Lovett ⋌⋚⊰⊹
For even the hardest we try, there are some things we will never triumph over.

“Too many dicks,” the servant remarked, as if answering Ivan’s thought over a threesome. “Not enough holes. Although I can see about getting you rough butt sex if you’re interested.” With a rough sort of laugh, the goat man disappeared into a new plume of darkness, hiding behind any trace of his existence.

“Fantastic, its back, and it needs a bath now.” Jax commented, staring down at Chipper who was fanning her tail at him to get his attention. “Okay, what is that? Semen? Oh, no fair Ivan, I STILL haven’t gotten my rocks off, and what’s more is my dad has done it even more recently than me!” He grabbed Chipper behind the neck and put her down on the floor. She looked a little hurt at being pushed off, and carted herself off to the bathroom where the door was still open. Apparently even she felt the need to clean.

Leaning over towards Ivan, he whispered in his ear. “Dorian’s having a kid. My half-brother, half-sister, half-mutant thing with large titties. Michael is far too old to have another child, and Barbie is way too friggin’ mean to become doubly mean when she’s pregnant. Can you imagine that? Any reporters against her might not make it out alive.” Jax snorted, rubbing off a little of Ivan’s leftover juice on his stomach. He knew he was acting like a selfish brat about the whole thing, but really. And he still needed to come.

“But changing the subject, you really need to finish me off. And if you aren’t willing to by hand or mouth, then despite what you say, I’m going to ******** you. It seems your whole little Confessing thing failed, seeing as I have my soul intact, right here.” he tapped the scar in the shape of a hole. “Right where my missing heart belongs. Now you owe me!”

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff