Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neveah was taken aback by his "we'll see." That call must gave been something serious if he just had to leave so abruptly. She only shook her head and went back to painting. She kept the door open so the smell would go out with it. If only she had some music to pas the time....
Duh. Her phone. It had to be fully charged still since she hadn't used it the time she'd been there, so she went to her bag, pulled it out, and turned to the music player. Once she found a song she wanted to play, she set down the phone and started to sing.

"Elevator buttons and morning air,
stranger's silence makes me want
to take the stairs.If you were we'd
laugh about their vacant stairs,but
right now, my time is theirs..."

Being distracted, she didn't hear the footsteps that came and stopped at her door.
Aries' nodded, "Yeah, we'll see." He turned and walked out.
Neveah wasn't sure why Aries wasn't telling her more, but she wouldn't push, it wasn't her place. She nodded. "Okay, thanks for you're help." She went to where he was by the door, gave his arm a small squeeze."See you later?"
He only nodded, not giving any further information. "I just really need to go... Something came up."
Neveah turned away from the wall and looked at him, a bit concerned. "Is everything okay?"
Aries was out in the hallway for a good time, talking on the phone. When he came back into the room with Neveah, he looked at her for a second. "Well, uh, I have to go.... Sorry."
Aries hadn't even waited for Neveah to respond when he had walked out, so Neveah just continued painting and dancing, but she couldn't help but be curious about who had called. A blast from his past maybe? She didn't know. All she knew was that he seemed surprised the caller was calling, and she didn't know if she should ask him about it or not. She would wait and see how things played out when he got back inside.
Aries' phone began to ring and he stopped painting, setting the brush down. Then he reached into his pocket where his tiny Razor phone was ringing. He examined the caller ID and puzzled for a moment. "Huh, that's weird. Unknown number."
He flipped open the phone and put it next to his ear, standing up. "Hello?..... Yes, this is he... Uh-" His eyes widened. "Yeah, hold on," he said into the phone. Then he looked to Neveah. "Hey, I have to take this. I'll be outside in the hall."
Whether or not she acknowledged him, he went out of her apartment and into the hallway.
"Aw come on it's fun!" She did another little twirl, lightly booty bumped him.
"Nahh," he said, shaking his head.
"Well we can have fun while we paint can't we?" She kept dancing a bit, humming and painting. "You should try it."
Aries raised an eyebrow to Neveah as she started dancing. "Getting a little too into it, aren't we?"
Neveah stayed silent for a few miuntes while she was painting,then she started to hum again.This time, she did a little twirl and started randomly dancing while painting.
He squinted his eyes at her for a moment, trying to decide if she was telling the truth. Then he shook his head and went back to painting.
"That is being nice." She went back to painting her side of the wall. "It could have been alot worse."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff