Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soon, [[I'm guessing.]] they were back on Main Street where all the shops and hang out spots were.
(( Yeah))

Soon they were back in the center of it all, and Neveah took her arm from Aries. She started leading the way to Trina's. One turn here, another turn there. Soon it came into view, and Neveah's heart started to race a bit.
Aries let her lead, and followed behind her, giving her some space. Moving new places was always difficult.
A few minutes later, Neveah walked up to the door of Trina's. She took a deep breath and opened the door, holding it open for Aries becasue he had the bags. "Here we go," she thought to herself
Aries walked into Trina's place, waiting for Neveah to lead the way once she closed the door.
Neveah walked in and past Aries to find Trina. She was at the stage, talking to Dustin. No big deal.Neveah walked straight to Trina and tapped her on the shoulder.
Trina turned around and smiled widely at Aries and Neveah.She gave Neveah a big hug."So glad to have you hear dearie."
Neveah smiled and hugged her back,her nerves instantly fading. She could do this, if Trina was here.
Aries only nodded and waited for further instructions.
"Hey Neveah, looking good," Dustin winked at her.
Neveah tried not to look to disgusted, so she managed a smile."Thanks."
Then she turned to Trina. "Which way do we go?"
Trina pointed behind the curtain."Go backstage,through the door at the end,up the stairs,and it's the the second room.It would be the first but that one is mine." She smield at Neveah."Welcome neighbor."
Neveah smiled back. "It's good to be here." Then she turned back to Aries."Do you want me to take my bags or are you going to come up with me?
Aries smiled at her and nodded, indicating that he'd go with her. He didn't want to leave her with Dustin.
As Neveah walked away from Dustin and Trina,she heard Dustin say something to Trina."Dang,she's going to be living here now? Can I have an apartment too? Ow!"
Neveah smiled to herself. The ow must have indicated that Trina smacked Dustin, which was fine with her.
Aries laughed to himself too when he heard Dustin whine. As long as Trina was around, he was sure the Neveah would be fine too.
Neveah followed Trina's directions exactly and in a few minutes she and Aries were standing in front on Neveah's new apartment. She made a mental note to ask Trina for a key later and turned the knob.She opened the door to the apartment,finding a nice,all white,good spaced aparment. With a little paint job and new furniture,this could definitely feel like home.
Aries followed behind Neveah, putting her bags by the door. Leaving Neveah behind for a moment, he went looking around the apartment, partly curious, partly making sure that it was good enough as it looked.
Neveah looked at the sapce that she would probably call her living room. It was pretty big, with enough space for a regular couch and a coffee table and a tv stand. She pictured in her head how everything would look,where she would place everything,what she would paint the walls.She made another mental note to ask Trina how she should make her new place.
Once he was satisfied with the apartment, Aries went back to Neveah. "What do you think?" he asked her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff