Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

It was just one of those days, where he didn't feel like doing much. Kimoxe lay across the large rocky ledge that looked out across the lands his mountain towered over. Not far below was his cave, where he kept his human. He had thought it a good idea at the time, and he wasn't sure if he regretted purchasing her on such a whim. She kept wandering off instead of staying put like he had intended. How was anything going to get done if she was running away from monsters every day? He let out a low sigh, stretching his limbs in an arch as he stood. He supposed he was warm enough to make sure nothing was being broken down there. With practiced movements, he made his way down the rocky face, and into the cool of his cave.

"Girl? Are you sleeping again?" His voice, a low, rough hiss, echoed against the rocks. At least everything looked intact at first glance. He sat, looking around his surroundings, an expectant twitch to his swaying tail.

...To the soles of your feet
Waiting for you to turn your back.

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

xIsxx itxx reallyxx allxx thatxx bad?
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Oh! My name!·÷±‡± RiNi ±‡±÷! It's quite the pleasure.
Heh, well, I happen to be a ! Yes, human! ...So?

Rini slept on the floor of the cave of his master. It was warmer than usual. Rini had cleaned the cave earlier, so she was a little tired by now. It was later afternoon. Even though she wanted to go explore the land, her master would not let her, so she had to stay in the cave for today. However, she was planning on trying to explore the woods again tomorrow. After a while, she heard the loud footsteps of her master and was forced to wake up. "I was....." She dared to say. It wasn't long since she became his slave, but she wasn't the type of slave to actually listen to her master without question. In fact, she was pretty surprised someon would buy her. In the slave shop were she was, Rini had a reputation for being 'bad mouthed' and talking back to her masters. ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

He let out a low sigh, wrapping his tail around his feet. Why was he not surprised? This girl was such a hassle. At least his cave was clean, he noticed. As clean as the girl could reach. He had barred off where he slept, and other places he didn't want her to wander down. It would be too easy for her to get lost. that or get into things she couldn't handle.
"It figures." He grumbled. "I half expected you to try and go off into the woods." Where she would be chased by monsters, again. He should be glad she hadn't, he supposed.

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini watched as her master wrapped his tail around his feet. She still couldn't get over the fact she was being a slave to a talking dragon. Of course, he had his human form too, but she didn't see him in it too much. However, her eyes almost lighted up when he mentioned the woods. "Does that mean you are giving me permission?" She asked. Whether he did or not didn't matter, she was still going to try and wonder off tomorrow. It's not like she could do much in the cave, especially when some parts were strictly off limits for her. ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

He knew what she was thinking as soon as her eyes lit up, and he frowned, the tips of his teeth showing. She just loved to get into trouble didn't she? "No, I am not." Kimoxe gave an exasperated sigh. "Why do you never learn?" He growled, as he shifted to lay down on the cool of the cave floor. Just watch. She'd be out there wandering around as soon as he took his eyes off her.
"I don't know why you can't just do human things, instead of being monster fodder."

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini sighed when he said no. Of course, this wasn't' going to stop her, but she preferred to do things when she had his approval. Sure, she could be attacked by a monster, but it was better than staying here doing nothing. If there was something she hated, it was to sit around and do nothing. After all, she had spend at least a year in the slave shop, tied down by chains and sitting in a cage most of the time. "What do you expect from someone who lived in a cage for a year?" Rini whispered to the side, hoping he wouldn't hear what she said. Rini quickly changed the subject in case he had heard. "What 'human' things can I do here anyway?" ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
center]
Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

He had settled in, watching the girl as she seemed to debate something. She was mumbling something to herself, which made him arch a scaled brow.
"It's impolite to mumble something and then change the subject." Kimoxe eyed her with suspicion. He didn't like it when people didn't tell him things he wanted to know.
"As for human things, how would I know? What do you humans usually do with your day?" He questioned. It was partly out of curiosity, and partly to keep her occupied.

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini wasn't sure if he heard her, but she hoped he didn't. She doubted Kimoxe would actually like it if he heard what she had just said. In fact, she blushed when he eyed her with suspicion. "Well, for starters, humans don't live in the woods or caves...." Rini said, not sure what to add afterwards. She had been in the slave shop for so long, it didn't feel like she knew what humans now did. "They usually go to work, go to school or play during the day" She said, trying to recall as much as she could. Now that she thought about it, she had never talked to Kimoxe that much about her own past, or race. ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

"Is that all?" Kimoxe scoffed, looking disappointed. He never figured humans to be such boring creatures. They didn't even like perfectly fine caves. They always wanted to wander off and do things. "I would have thought it would be something interesting." If she was just going to be a bother, he might as well give her something to do. "Can you read?"

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini wasn't sure why he was disappointed. Sure, her explanation sounded a lot more boring, but humans themselves were quite interesting sometimes. Sure, some of them she hated, like the people that put her in that cage in the first place, but humans had improved a lot in terms of technology. "They can get interesting sometimes..." She said. However, her eyes lighted up as soon as she heard the word 'read'. She loved reading. Before she became a slave, Rini would read most of the day. Even after becoming a slave, she grabbed every chance she could to read. "Yes!" Rini said, full of excitement. ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

He didn't think humans could get very interesting. All the time he had spent watching them, and they still had yet to do anything other then bustle about like ants. He was a little surprised that the girl could read, however.
"Well then, I think I should get you a book." He got to his feet, and moved towards the blocked section of the cave. He shifted the large rock that sat in the way, revealing a small walkway. He had to change forms to be able to fit. He turned to make sure she was nearby, motioning for her to follow him.
Through the passage way was his secret areas. There were various rooms, dimly lit and hidden behind heavy doors. The only places in the cave that resembled a human residence.
"I know the library is around here somewhere."

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini looked surprised, wondering if he acutally had books here. If he did, she wondered if he could read. Rini didn't know why, but the idea of a dragon reading seemed a little weird. Then again, she was talking to it. She watched as he stood up and moved a rock to the side, which revealed a small passage. It was so narrow, he actually had to change to his human form. Rini smiled a little. She didn't know why, but she felt slightly more comfortable around him in his human form. When he turned, Rini started following him, feeling more and more wonder rushing through her as they walked through the walkway. The more they walked into it, the more it looked more familiar to her, more like human rooms than a cave. ~

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Kimoxe
User Image

A shadow clings quietly

"Ah, here we are." The walkway opened up into a large cavern, filled up to the top with towering shelves. They were books he had collected from every place he had ever been. There were more languages here then any human thought existed. He turned to face her, one hand on a hip.
"Where would you like to start?" He paused." Rather, what language can you read?" It would do no good to give her a book in a foreign language. It was silly that humans could only understand a few.

User Image
Firefoxdaemon

The heart made of stone
can be whisked away
with one single stroke
of a brush.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇

Rini opened her mouth in awe as soon as she saw the huge collection of books that her master possessed. She had never seen so many books on the same place. As if she was under a spell, Rini went to the nearest shelf and passed her fingers along the side of a random book. She could tell some of these were old. In fact, she was so fascinated by the many books that she almost didn't hear her master's question. "Oh, ummm, Spanish, Italian, and a little bit of French..." Of course, she was excluding English. Even though she didn't look like it, Rini had some good education before becoming a slave. The fact she had been slave to all types of people also helped. ~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff