• Elocutionist 200
lo

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

C̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅D̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅

A̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ʜ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴘ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ᴀ̲̅ғ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ɪ̲̅ɴ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʀ̲̅ʙ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Where is he? [ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        Who is he with? [ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        What dumb idea does he have now? [ i need 2 finish this ]

B̲̅ᴜ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅'̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅ɴ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅ᴡ̲̅ʜ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴛ̲̅ ̲̅s̲̅ʜ̲̅ɪ̲̅ᴘ̲̅s̲̅ ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ʀ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ᴍ̲̅ᴀ̲̅ᴅ̲̅ᴇ̲̅ ̲̅ғ̲̅ᴏ̲̅ʀ̲̅.̲̅

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

ellιѕ corвeттe

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                        ι'м yoυr pυppeт...

Where is she?:[ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        Who is she with?:[ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        What's going on in this girl's head!?[ i need 2 finish this ]

... ι'll learn тo love ιт ♥

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxUser Image

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Image goes here.

Hello my name is Name. First middle and last.
But you can call me Nickname(s)
The role I play is Weapon or Meister
And so far I'm Age.
Those body parts say I'm Gender
I am a Race (optional)

Welcome to my life.
    Bio

Look! I can do this! What weapon can they turn into? Weapons only.
My weapon/meister of choice Favored partner
Extra baggage Anything extra.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
「Ellis Corbette」

User Image
ß A S I C x I N F Oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» My Birth Certificate Says: 18
                  » The doctor says I'm a: Female
                  » I swing this way: Straight
                  » The role I play is: Mutant

Þ E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"I'm s-sorry for who I am..."

Ellis was a foreigner, growing up in a very poor country with a struggling family. She has always had a gift for sewing and it was one way she could be of use to her family. However, times eventually got too tough and the family had to make sacrifices. After discovering a little secret of Ellis-- her ability to leave her body and take the form of anything dollike-- they sold her to an American organization in order to gain some money. They lied to her and told her she would only be leaving for some work, and that she would be returning home soon. Ellis still lives in denial, believing that at one point her 'work' will be finished and she will be able to see her loving family again. Ellis has an incredibly obedient nature, willing and able to follow commands very well in hopes that she can be released. She is self-sacrificing but rather cowardly and avoids conflicts. She is modest, old-fashioned, quiet, and very worrisome. She constantly fears the opinion of others and has deep-rooted insecurities, feeling like she is worthless-- probably due to her repressed & denied feeling of knowing that her family abandoned her. Ellis has shown symptoms of Generalized Anxiety Disorder although has never been properly diagnosed nor given treatment. She is very sensitive and is known to burst into tears at even the slightest comment as she over-analyzes everything. She has heavy family values and a mothering nature, seeming to be less anxious around children and babies as she deems them less judgmental. Her English isn't perfect and she cannot read or write.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
「 Locke Eichelsdoefer 」

User Image

ß A S I C x I N F Oxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

» My Birth Certificate Says: 28
                  » The doctor says I'm a: Male
                  » I swing this way: Straight
                  » The role I play is: Organization

Þ E R S O N A L I T Yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"........."

Locke is a highly intellectual man who is silent most of the time. Highly observant, he is able to figure out a lot about people and interrogate people using his intimidating nature. He often seems robotic emotionally and does not speak often, lacking any real sympathy for the mutants and seeming only interested in completing his work. It is unknown if this is a personality trait of his or if he simply does it to avoid feeling guilt for the organization that harms so many. Locke is often cold but a hard worker and tends to be able to get a lot of things done. He suffers from frequent migraines and insomnia. Serious by nature, he is not a fan of smalltalk and is easily motivated by money, as he has a bit of a greedy side to him. He grew up in a lowly german family but was able to rise his way into power and success though his hard work.

Lonely Lover

11,075 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                                                                        ι'м yoυr pυppeт...

Where is he?:[ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        Who is he with?:[ NEWNEWNEW ]
                                                                        Can you summarize what he's thinking, please?[ i need 2 finish this ]

... ι'll learn тo love ιт ♥

User Imagexxxxxxxx
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        User Imagexxxx
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

I know more than I say, think more than I speak,

... And notice more than you realize.

User ImagexxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Imagexxxx
User Image

Lᴏᴄᴋᴇ Eɪᴘʜᴇʟsᴅᴏᴇʀғᴇʀ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█

I know more than I say, think more than I speak,

... And notice more than you realize.

User Imagexxxxxxxx
                                                                        User Image
                                                                        User Imagexxxx

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff