• Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Private Role Play
XnxaxtX
&&
Myself

Only.
Thank you.

You are welcome to read, however this is a yaoi role play and some readers may be offended by any content. : D

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
The whores that started it all...

User Image

Alex x 17 x Homosexual x Being alone, the dark and rejection x Worlds Fall Away and Because of Me - by Seether x

User Image

Travis x 19 x Hetrosexual x Agliophobia, (pain), Aichmophobia (needles), Anuptaphobia (staying single), Arachnephobia (spiders), Selachophobia (sharks) x Stacey's Mom - Fountains of Wayne, Bodies - Drowning Pool and All the Small Things - Blink 182 x

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
one Saturday morning alex woked up in his bed, another morning without a boyfriend, and the only one he wanted was straight, and to and things worse his step brother.he sighed and got up than dressed, it was noon and he guessed travis was out with his girlfriend.alex went down stairs and got a muffin.he than walked out of the house and headed to the beach with his surfboard seeing as he was already in his trunks. surffing always made him feel better.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
As usal Travis had got up at seven and had his shower, then went out for a run with his dog, Proxy, on the beach, he kept running with him till it was around half eight before he returned to his dad's beach house, he sighed and saw that his new brother had been leaving his stuff at his butt...again, he choose not to clean up after him, he was fed up with it, he sighed and made himself a black coffee, then sighed and sitting in the kitchen as he waited for the house to burst into life, his dad had just got back from work and was probably going to have a lie in with his wife. He then got a call at around ten from Blair, his french exchange student girlfriend, he smiled, sure she was what 17? But she was much more mentally mature, and he was crazy about her. He arranged to meet her in half an hour and went for a second shower to wake himself up and get rid of the running scent then got dressed and went to meet Blair. At around noon they where just walking along the prominard, talking, his had his arm over her shoulder and she had hers around his waist as they walked. Luckily for Travis - and Blair - they where a good distance away from the house. They stopped at the very end of the peir where they stood looking out into the sea, people where lounging on the sand and surfing on the waves.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex was off his game today, he kept whiping out, after a wail his sat on his bord and looked at the pear and saw travis and blair, he dint really notic her, he just staird at travis and his amazing body, alex was getting hard, thankfully noone was near him, he just couldent take his eyes off travis.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Travis and Blair where still talking when suddenly she got a phone call, saying her dad wanted her home now, Travis was reluctant to let her go, and even after they had kissed for what seemed like a very very long time, he still did not want to let go of her hand. Eventually he did and walked off towards the house, he was going to go into the pool, he prefered the more private are rather than the beach which was public. he got to his room and changed into his long trunks and then went to the back garden where the pool was, he had dark mirror sunglasses on his face, he sighed softly the garden was deserted and peaceful, taking his sun glasses off and dumping them and his towel onto a lounger he dived into the pool.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
once travis was gone alex snabed out of his dase and looked down and blushed he jumped into the watter to 'cool down'.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Travis sat in the water for a while just to level off his body tempreture, he was too warm... however this was easily explained, he had been thinking about Blair again. They had not
had sex or anything yet, Blair was still a virgin, they had fooled around...a lot. He sighed then got out the pool and went to his lounger and sat rubbing the back of his head to get rid of the water, then he put his sun glasses on, he had very sensitive eyes and the bright lights could easily blind him more than it could the average person. He sighed gently and leaned back, then his phone went of. Typical. He took it from his lounger and answered it. It was a friend who lived a few doors down, he was having some huge 20th birthday. He agreed to go and said he would take Blair with him.

[Lawl...."Cool down" xD Nice!]

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
about an hour latter alex was resting on the beach scouting for hot dudes, alex gave up after a wial and got up and gathered his stuff than headed for the house.travis never really hung out with him which mad him kinda sad, but he would get over it.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Travis was talking to his dad about the party tonight, he had already told Blair to make sure she was ready for him picking her up, his dad looked at him and sighed he heard Alex walk in and head for his room he looked back to Travis "Son, why don't you invite Alex to go along as well...Jane says he has been a little down in the dumps". Travis groaned and looked away, then looked back to his dad's stren face "Alright...fine" he said getting up then going off to the stairs, he was still just wearing his swimming trunks had his shirt thrown over one shirt, he walked slowly and lazily up the stairs then looked into Alex's room, seeing he was just sitting on his bed, doing nothing - unlike last time when he had walked in on him masterbating, another time him and a 'friend' had been making out - he wrapped his knuckles on the door and cleared his throat, then leaned against the door frame, arms folded across his toned chest "Hey, listen I got an invite to go to Richard's party tonight, you can come along if you want, remember he only lives down the street" he said looking at his step brother.

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex looked at him and rolled his eyes and laid on the bed."in other words, dad told you to ask, and you want me to walk so you can go get blair, right?"he got up and went to his closet and grabbed some black tight skinny jeans and a purple t-shirt with white stripes on it and headed for the door and looked at travis beautiful face and had to hold himself back from kissing him."no i have other plans, one that you dont need to know about.

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Travis frowned his arms still folded "Actually, no, Blair is coming here, and we are walking together, but even so, that does not matter, I would not be driving three doors down when I am likley to be drinking, and fair enough...your loss" he shrugged heading for his room "Heard Jason was going to be there...and he is single but oh well" he said knowing Alex liked Jason, he also knew he liked Travis, but he had made it clear he was staright and happy with Blair. He sighed then walked into his room and shut the door propely. Getting changed

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
alex sighed he looked over the hall and went to the bathroom and took a shower than got dressed, he found travis in the living room getting ready to go."on second thought i think i will come...if you dont mind"he said looking at travis.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff